MANAN FF: THE ADORABLE COUPLE

By santhiyasuresh

Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malho... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2 CONT
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
PART 5
chapter 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
part 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
chapter 16...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
engagement gifts
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
chapter 44
chapter 44 cont
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
chapter 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
chapter 70
CHAPTER 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
Epilogue
REWIND OF MY FIRST STRY
NEW STRY - BOUNDED BY LOVE
BOUNDED BY LOVE PUBLISHED
New Story

CHAPTER 6

18.3K 741 17
By santhiyasuresh

Recap :
Nandhini was walking along the clg corridors after finishing the formalities...suddenly she heard someone shouting at her name...she turned to see..

Present:

Nandhini turned to see the fab 4 xcept manik standing there with a wide grin in their face...

They all ran to her n hug her...

They broke the hug.

Cabir: choti..u alright na...did anyone say anything?

Nan: bhai...bhai..relax..no one say anything i m k...even i din meet anyone yet

Alya: baby..be careful i know u will handle everything...but be sure n don't trust anyone blindly...

Mukthi: yes doll u must b careful...

Nan: yess guyss...i will b more careful...

Navya: chalo...nw we will leave we just came to see u that u r k or nt...

Dhruv: guyss...we hv to leave..she need to go lecture...

Fab4 n navya:bye princess...

Nandhu bid bye to them n move towards her lecture hall..everyone was mesmerised by her beauty...she wished everyone with a smile and everyone look at her in amused...everyone know abt her...They were discussing among themselves..

Nandhu move towards a empty desk n sat there...

She was writing something in her dairy...someone call her n she raised to see a girl standing at her side..

Girl: hii can i sit here with u..if u don't mind

Nan: ya sure..

The girl seated beside nandhu..

Girl: i m khushi...khushi singh gupta

Nan: i m nandhini...nandhini murthy...

Khushi: oo so u r that nandhini..abt whom the whole clg is talking...

Nan : hmm may b...

Khushi: u are the princess of malhotra n murthy's na..

Nandhu nodded with a proud smile...

Khushi: then i m right

Nan: hw come everyone in clg know me..?

Khushi:vohh...yesterday 1 uncles n 4 boys came here..they call all the boys in a auditorium n warned them nt to bully u...

Nan nodded her head cursing her protective mens n at the same time smiling at their nature...

Khushi: n even seniors told that the boys are the alumni of this clg...

Nan: ya they are fab5...very famous band...n they are alumni n the elder one is THE RAJ MALHOTRA...

Khushi: OMG...RAJ MALHOTRA srsly...nandhu i want to meet him. ..my ambition is to join in one  of the top asian company n definitely it is either murthy or malhotra industries...

Nandhu chuckled at her excitement...

Nan: khushi...relax..we will go to home tdy..u can meet him there...

Khushi : thank u nandhu...but nt tdy may b some other day

With that they came to know each other...

Khushi told that she was an orphan.. her parents died when she was 8 yrs old...she was taken care by her nani...she was the hier of GUPTA INDUSTRIES...which is nt as popular nowadays...but it was the top most some years ago...

At lunch...nandhu n khushi move to canteen...They are best frnds nw...nandhu blindly trust her. .khushi has pure heart she shared everything with her n same goes with nandhu...she told every incident abt her life...khushi scolded nandhu fr distrusting manik n was happy that they are together...

Suddenly someone hug khushi from back n nandhu anger rose to peak seeing a guy hugging her frnd..

Nandhu punched his shoulder n started shouting...

Nan: hw dare u touch my frnd..ahh...hw dare u..u know i will destroy u...u idiot...don't u dare come near to her...i will screw ur life..( continously beating him )

Khushi was in a shock to se nandhu like that...n the guyss was continously shouting her name..

Boy: khushi..yaar...stop her...its paining..

Khushi came out of her trance n pull nandhu back..

Nan: khushi..u leave me...these idiots na...they are always like that i will show him the right place...hw dare he touch u...

Khushi: nandhu relax...relax...this idiot is my boyfrnd...

Nandhu stop ranting n open her eyes widely...she was in utter shock...

Nan; wh..wh..what.?

Khushi: yes nandhu..he is Arnav..arnav singh riazada..my boyfrnd..he is dng his masters here...

(ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA...he is 22 yrs old...doing his masters in space...He was living here alone ...his parents are living in australia...he was also handling his part of business in india...he was the only hier of ASR industries )

Nandhu opened her mouth to say something...but words fail to come

She turned to arnav...

Nan: arnav bhai...i m so sorry...i don't know u...plss bhai i m so sorry...i din knew u...i thought u were forcing u on her...

She was in a verge to cry...

Arnav move frwd...n cupped her cheeks..

Arnav : arey choti...no no...dont be sry...i know u din do purposely...if ur bodyguards saw this they will kill me..come on smile..

Nandhu wiped her tears...m sry bhai...i m really sry..

Arnav: arey its k..come lets hv someting..i m dying in hunger...

Nandhu: ahh bhai...

The trio move towards the canteen...n had their lunch..

Meanwhile manik called nandhu...she picked his call started blabbering everything..manik keenly listened to her without interupting...

Arnav n khushi was smiling at her baby talks...

Nandhu finished her talk n the girls  moved towards the lecture bidding bye to arnav who was leaving home...

The lecture got over by 4 in the evening..
Khushi bid bye n move to her car n drove back to home...

While nandhu was waiting fr manik...but driver came to pick her up...

The driver said that manik was busy in meeting so he ask him to pick her...

Nandhu tried calling manik but he din pick up..

This increases her anger...he din hv time to call me n inform that he wasn't available...

Then atlast he pick up...but without listening to him he started shouting at her...

Manik: wth nandhini...u can't seee i m nt attending means i m hell busy...i send driver na...thn wts ur pblm...nw pls say something y do u call me..
( continously scolding her )

Nandhu was crying continously while listening to him...n cut the call immediately

She thought that he wil call her again but that din happen...

Soon they reach the mansion...

Nandhu entered the mansion with a dull face n straight away went to her room..In spite of nyonika shouting her name fr nth times...

Nandhu locked herself n started crying n slept while...

Nyo was tensed to see her like that...she called manik but he din recieve...then she call raj..luckily he pick up n she narrated the whole thing...raj immediately came home n see fab  4 presented there...

Raj: nyo...wr is princess

( he ws hell tensed)

Nyo: raj...she is in her room..we opened her room using a spare key...n she is sleeping peacefully but...

Nyo was tensed to say further knowing raj will explode listening to it..

Raj: but what( he asked sternly )

Nyo: raj..vo..vo..
She cried it seems...

Raj started shouting: freak...y the hell is she is crying..did u say something.. ( to nyo...she nodded no..) did u guys play any prank on her ( to fab4 they all nodded no)
Then y the hell on earth she is crying...

Cabir...who picked her from clg.?

Everyone was scared of this side of raj...

Cabir: dad...manik said that he will pick her...

Raj: but he was in meeting...

Dhruv : then who picked her ?

Raj: cabir i want all the drivers to b here asap...

Raj was tensed thinking
wts bothering his princess..welll no one can see a single tear from her eyes...

Nyo placed her hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down...

All the driver were assembled in halll...

Raj: who went to pick nandhu from clg..?

Sharma: sir...i went to pick her n..i drop mam at home safe sir...then i went to manik sir office...

Raj: then y  the hell is she crying  ( shouted at him)

Sharma:( scared tone) sir vo...vo...mam  called someone n from that time her mood was off...

Raj: do u know who is that..?

Sharma: i don't know sir .

Raj was abt to ask something but stopped listening to her voice from behind ..

Nan: wts gng on here...

She move frwd downstairs n reach them...

Cabir signalled the drivers to leave...

Raj hugged nandhu...n ask: princess...wt happen y were u crying...did i do something wrg...did anyone say something...tell me who is that...i will punish them to make u cry...

Nan: arey bf...none of them said anything...its nt like that...i m perfectly fine...come sit

Nandhu made raj sit in sofa n she sat beside him side hugging him...nyo came n sit on her side patted her hair...

Fab was looking at them lovingly...

Cabir move frwd n sit in floor took nandhu's hand on his...

Cabir: choti...u k na..?did manik said something

( he knew that he may b the reason as she din ask about him till now which clearly shows that she is angry)

Nandhu shook her no but remain silent....everyone understood its manik...he is the reason..

Raj n nyo was angry at him but they need to know the entire story...

Raj: princess....kya hua...what did he said...bf ka promise...u need to tell truth...

Nandhu has no option nw...she narrated the whole scene...raj cabir n dhruv was ready to beat him black n blue...while alya mukthi n nyo were cursing him fr making her cry....

Nandhu consoled everyone that its btw her n manik...so everyone has to stay away n behave normally with him...after a lot of tantrums all accepted....but they decided to b stern...

They decided to hv dinner and retired to their rooms...fab4 to their homes...

Nandhu also move toward the room ..tdy she was nt waiting fr him...but still awake...

Manik arrived home at 11 p.m but din see anyone nt even nandhini...

Bultler arranged his dinner n to his dismay he din like at all..

He move to nandhu room it was locked...he retired to his room n slept.

At morning...nandy woke up with a determination that she won't talk to him

She came all ready wearing a beautiful smile on her face...

She greeted both raj n nyo...as expected cabir was there to drop nandhu at clg...soon they both left...

Manik woke up late with a jerk looking at the time...he wondered y nyo din came to wake him up...

He get ready in his office attire

He greeted at raj n nyo...but none replied to him ..

Manik: mom...pls wake up nandhu na...she is getting late...

Nyo: she already left with cabir...(in  a cold tone )

Raj: nyo y r u telling him abt my princess

Manik: wth is gng on here...pls anyone do the honour of telling me...wt happening from yesterday
( in a serious tone )

Raj: its none of ur business...n one thing listen   she is my princess i can take care of her n no one....i mean it...no one has the right to say anything to her ( in a stern voice )

Manik was shocked to hear him...

Manik: but dad...

His words was incomplete...he felt something hit his back ....

Manik: ouchhh...

he turned to see fab 4 with navbhi standing with angry look...n hitting him  with pillows

Manik: guysss...stop it y u were hitting me like this...

Mukthi came towards him hit him with a hockey stick
..

Mukthi: u idiot hw can u make her cry...ahhh...hw dare u...u moron..

Manik: whattttttt....she cried

Yesss u idiot....i feel like kiiling u with my own hands manik.. (n it was cabir)

Hw can u make my little sis cry manik...hw dare u..( abhi)

Manik...i swear...if i see her crying again i will screw u ( alya)

Manik was hell scared with his own frnds...but y she cried is the question gng in his mind...

Manik turned to see nyo n raj looking at him like they will eat him at any time

Manik gulped his saliva in fear...

Manik: guysss...but what did i do...

Cabir's  angry was beyond limits nw...

Cabir:u duffer...u scolded her...u know very well...she can't bear someone scolding...she was a pampered child by all of us...hw dare u rise ur voice at her...

Manik: cabir its meeting ( he tried to say something but cut off by cabir)

Cabir: to hell with ur bloody meeting....u scolded my sister n she cried manik...she cried fr so long..nw get one thing clr...nw she is my responsibility i will take care of her u take care of ur meeting...
( Cabir sat at couch nearby...navya came frwd to calm him)

Manik: arey cabir...i know  hv done a mistake...but try to understand yaar...i din mean it...mom dad u all know that i hate her tears...hw will i intentionally do it

Raj: u hurt her manik...

Manik: dad i understand...i will make it up fr that...

Nyo: until she forgive u we wont forgive u...

Fab4 n navbhi shouted " yessss"

Manik looked at all helplessly but none had shown mercy towards him...

Manik P.O.V

manik beta...its time to manofy ur lioness

Chal...hv to do something..but first i need to see her i hvn't seen her more than 24 hrs...

He grabbed the car keys n left from house...

At clg..

Nandhu P.O.V

Hw cud u manik...bcoz of u i cried...i din ate my dinner n breakfast manik...i m nt normal...yesterday i was happy at clg but tdy it seems like a grave yard...i m more upset...even khushi n arnav bhai has asked me abt my mood off..but i hide from them with  a fake smile. ..u hurt me manik...i was very happy that i got a best frnd in very first day of clg...i want to share with u...i waited fr u...but instead sharma dada came n he said u were working...i waa angry nt bcoz u din come to pick me up...i was angry bcoz u are stressing urself..i know that u wud hv missed ur lunch..if u din hv time to come to me then u definitely will nt think abt lunch...but u scolded me without letting me speak...its paining alot manik to ignore u...at the same time i was very angry at u....u need to control ur rage...if u can scold me like that u can kill anyone with ur words...
n u need to work hard Mr.Manik Malhotra to manofy ur lioness...

She was thinking all these sitting alone in class...khushi n arnav went fr canteen...nandhu skipped her lunch giving lame excuses....

Soon she heard a announcement that " nandhini murthy 1st year business administration student to b reported at the auditorium in ten min"

She was confused that why she was being called..?

She moved towards the audiorium...

She opened the door n it was totally dark...she move frwd but get stumble in her feet soon spot light fall on her....then followed by the whole audi...

She was surprised by the view in front of her...

The entire hall was filled with pink baloons ahich is her fav colour...

Then the lights fall on the cards stick over the walls...it was a sorry cards..

N many more like this...

Then all lights went off n again spot light fell on the centre...where manik is standing holding a large pluck card showing "I M SORRY PRINCESS PLS FORGIVE ME"  with smileys drawn on it

Nandhu smiled seeing his cute pout..she move frwd he keep the card aside n hold his eyes making a bby face...

Nandhu released his hand from ears n shake her head no...

Manik hold her hand... carresed her hand  with his fingers

Manik: nandhu...princess i m sry dear...i din mean to hurt u...i din mean to scold u...i m really sry...i m a fool...i m an idiot...i din realize that i scolded u n i behave nrml till mrng...i came to know only when u ignore me...i can't bear ur ignorance princess... i m really sry...pls forgive me...i promise i will never scold u....i promise...

Manik has tear in  his eyes..

Nandhu wiped his tears n said..

Nandhu: manik...i wasn't angry at u bcoz u scold me i was angry bcoz u are talking to me like insane....u know if u can scold me like that then u can kill others by ur harsh words manik...n i don't want anyone to blame or think negative abt u...u r the prince charm of appa n bf....n u r my pride manik...i want u to understand that ur anger can hurt anyone...

Manik: i promise i will nt use harsh words on anybody...n did u forgive me..?

Nandhu look at him..n nodded yess n said...only if u get me my fav icecream

Manik chuckled at her demand n nodded yes

"Ohoooooooh "sound came from behind...

Nandhu turned to see fab 4 navbhi n raj n nyo standing there with smile..

Nandhu din understand anything n look at him...he understood her mentality n explained everything....he also added that if they din threaten him also he wud hv done this to manofy her...she smiled at him...turned towards his family crossing her arms around her chest...

Nan: i told u all that u will nt scold him....n u shud behave nrml to him...its between me n him...isn't it..?

Cabir: arey...wt is this choti...we fight fr u n u were fighting with us fr him...ahh

Navya: arey...this is called made fr each other...u don't know...love is blind

Nandhu blushed listening to "love " manik noticed that...

Nan: stop it guyss its nt that way... ( looking here n there )

Raj came frwd..: u k na...really u forgive him with this small surprise

Manik opened his mouth in O  Shaped...it took nearly 2 hours fr him to blew the baloons...n arranged fr nearly 50 sry cards n one pluck card by himself...

Nandhu smiled at his reaction...

Nan: bf...i m more than happy...its nt a small thing...i know he must hv blew all these by own as he wants to  sincerely apologise..n u know these cards n their wordings really mean to me alot...The MANIK MALHOTRA has done so many thing fr me...its great na...

Manik  immediately said  ANYTHING FR MY PRINCESS

Nandu blushed listening to him n raj winked at manik..

After a lot teasing session all came back from clg...

Manik n nandhini fed each other n decided to call of the day...

They wished gud nit to each other n move to their rooms...

Todays incident was running in their mind n there was a constant smile in their faces...

Thinking abt each other they drifted to sleep...

So longgg update. ..n i want to hear comments...pls vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 4.4K 17
Hello guys am starting my new story of Manan. Let's meet our Mr Manik Malhotra CEO of Malhotra industries, rude to outside world but sweet to his fa...
203K 13.7K 69
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...
26.5K 2.1K 16
Hello guys am starting new story about our own Manan It's about manan's arrange marriage. Manik Malhotra rich, rude, arrogant,spoiled brat, egoisti...
70K 3.7K 16
A concept of Arranged Marriage with a Twist...! To know more about Manan and story of their marriage peek inside...!šŸ˜Š