It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 53 : Judgement

8.7K 286 165
By kath_0324

Elsa:

It was finally Jack's day of arrival and of those who have attended Anna's party. (A/N: Elsa sent out the invites weeks before the present day.)

I hurried over to the balcony near castle's library. I didn't know what time they would arrive so I just waited there because, from there I can see the castle gates.

I waited for Jack, Kristoff and Aunt Primrose to appear back at our doorstep. Seconds turned to minutes and minutes turned to hours. What's taking them so long?

It was starting to feel hot as the sun shone upon my kingdom. I decided to wait for them inside the library, entertaining myself with a good book.

Anna was with me, growing impatient as well. Olaf, on the other hand, was having the time of his life by the fireplace, enjoying the fire's warmth.

"Where are they? Are you sure that they'll be back today?" Anna asked.

"Certain." I stated, eyes not glancing away from my book.

"I'm gonna go check." Olaf said as he made his way to the balcony.

A few seconds passed and Olaf came running. "I saw Sven!!!" He shouted happily and off he bolted.

Anna and I stared at each other for a while and we smiled like children. We ran out the library, along the halls and out the castle doors to meet the love of our lives.

Sven ceased just in time for the sled to position itself properly. On Kristoff's command, of course.

I was in utter shock when I saw Jack. I barely even noticed Anna and Kristoff saying their greetings. Jack may not have exited from a carriage or dismounted some fancy horse but he was a stunning sight. He looked so matured and sophisticated in his dark blue suit and oh... the frost designs. I could almost hear myself swooning.

"Milady." He said with a calm tone as he reached for my hand and kissed it.

I giggled a bit from his unexpected gesture. "To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

"Sir Jackson Overland Frost, my Ice Queen." He smiled. Oh, I missed seeing him smile. I smiled back at him trying to suppress my urges to kiss him right here and now but it would be quite awkward concerning that Aunt Primrose was watching.

"Aunt Primrose." I approached her and kissed her cheek as she did the same for me. "I would like to thank you for everything. I don't know how I could ever repay you for what you have done."

"No need to repay me, my darling. We're family. We help each other out." Aunt Primrose said sweetly.

"You'll stay for tonight, right?" I asked nervously. I don't think I can handle it alone. I feel like it's my coronation all over again.

"Of course I will. I can't just leave you alone." She said. "And I want to see how the boys will handle themselves tonight."

"I look forward to that too." I said. "I'll take care of the luggage."

"Kai?" I called to our trusted servant who was standing on his post by the doors.

"Yes, Your Majesty." He responded.

"Escort Queen Primrose to her quarters and have the guards bring their luggage." I ordered.

"Right away, Your Majesty."

I looked over to Jack who was talking to Anna at the moment for Kristoff was busy with 'freeing' Sven from his sled. I approached them and joined in their conversation.

"You look stupid." Anna chortled.

"No I don't." Jack said in defense. "I think I look awesome."

"Ravishing rather." I said with a soft giggle.

"Thank you for that, Elsa." He smirked. "Anna here, doesn't seem to be happy to see me."

"Oh, I'm happy to see you. Just because I have someone to make fun of again." Anna laughed.

"You two better stop whatever this is that you're doing. Anna stop making fun of Jack and Jack just leave her alone. We have to prepare for tonight."

"Oh, we're prepared. Aren't we Jack?" Kristoff said proudly.

"Yes we are. I just hope that we meet the crowd's expectation." He said holding on to his belt.

"We better get inside." Anna suggested, taking Kristoff by the hand and dragging him towards the castle. They were followed by Aunt Primrose who was slightly giggling.

Jack and I laughed at them. I was about to head inside the castle as well when Jack grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

"I missed you." He said brushing his fingers through the wisps in my hair. His blue eyes directed into mine. I could see him yearning for my touch.

I cupped his cheek and planted a kiss on his lips. "I missed you even more."

"Really?" He chuckled.

"Of course I did." I nudged his arm. "Now, come on. Let's get inside."

"Whatever you say Ice Queen." He smiled sweetly.

"I've never heard that for three months and now that I'm hearing it again, it's like music to my ears." I chuckled softly.

"So, how were things around here when we were gone?" Jack asked.

"Well, mostly papers and audiences. Anna was glad to help me. But there were times when she would insist on leaving the castle and go for an adventure somewhere." I laughed as I recall.

"That seems fun."

"How about you? What happened up in the North Mountain?"

"We rarely have fun up there. We usually study and practice and those sorts of things. I thank my position as a guardian for it was my only getaway from there." He said with bliss.

"Oh. So you juggled through your guardian duties and your training?"

"Yeah. It was stressful, a little bit but it was okay." He said. "Have you eaten lunch?"

"Yes, I have. And you?"

"No." He frowned a bit.

"No? Then why are we still here in the corridors?" I chuckled. "Come on, let's have you fed and well rested."

"I don't want to." He flustered upon saying.

"Why not?" I asked.

He held my hand, looked straight to my eyes and said, "Because I want to spend the whole afternoon with you, only you my Elsa."

I felt like jumping up and down upon hearing what he said. I giggled and started to blush. "I was thinking of the same thing."

"Soo? What do you want to do?" He asked.

"I want you to tell me everything you've learned." I said. I was quite excited to know how he 'changed' after his training.

"Hmm... Let me see..."

Jack and I ended up in my room, near the windowsill, talking about what new things he learned.

"She taught us how to dance." He said.

"And how was it? Was it easier after I taught you?" I said with a teasing tone.

"You don't think I pulled it off, do you?"

"Well, you get really nervous when you dance." I laughed.

"Funny. Real funny." He said, quite annoyingly. "Anyways, believe it or not I dance pretty well now."

"Uhm. Is that some kind of joke?" I teased.

"No." He smirked. Jack stood up and offered me his hand. "Do you want to dance, my Queen?"

"Ooh! A demonstration!" I agreed to dance with him. We started waltzing and swaying and spinning to the music in our heads, and wow... Just wow... He was good.

"So? Is there anything you want to say?" Jack said with pride.

"Fine, fine. You dance pretty well now." I flashed him a smile.

"Ha! Finally, I get a praise!" Jack laughed.

"Whatever." I said, laughing along with him. "So what else did you learn?" I eagerly asked.

"Hmm... Arendelle's history. It's neighboring countries and close trade partners."

"Ooohh.. I assume you studied who are the royals and dignitaries who represent each country. Am I right?"

"Yep. Each and every one." He chuckled as he straightening his suit.

"Hmm... You look really good with that suit on." I said playfully, running my fingers across the soft fabric.

"And you look spectacular in any clothing." He smirked, making my cheeks flush.

There we were, standing in the middle of my room. Jack hovered over to me, his lips making its way to mine. In a matter of seconds they locked, his lips were cool and soft just like I remembered. I placed my hand on his nape, pulling him in closer. The feelings we had for each other were overflowing. Looks like we made up for the three months we lost. His hands on my back, reeling me in, kissing me as passionate as ever.

It felt like magic- like we were the only ones in the world. He started to untangle my hair from it's braided form, running his fingers through it. I let out a soft moan as he bit my lower lip.

I heard him chuckle a bit. I could tell that he's amused. I smile at the back of my head. I wish this moment would never end...

"Elsa?" I heard Anna's voice calling out. Life is truly unfair.

Jack and I pulled away from each other and fixed ourselves before I opened the door for Anna.

"What took you so long?" She complained.

"Uhm... We were having a moment alone." I said shyly.

Anna gave me a 'what the hell did you do?!' look. Her mouth opened wide as if she saw a ghost.

"It's not what you think!" I scolded.

"We were just kissing... Intensely." Jack said from behind me. Did you really have to tell her that?? It was embarrassing that I couldn't even get myself to look at Anna.

"Ohhhh. So that explains why her hair's a bit messy." She chuckled. "This is awkward. I'm sorry. Bad timing." Anna said. "Well since the damage is done, I'm here to tell you that Aunt Primrose wants both of you in the Great Hall. She wants us to be prepared as soon as the gates open."

"I'll be there in a moment. Go on ahead, Jack." I instructed. "I'll just fix myself up."

"Okay. See you in a bit." He said as he kissed me quick. (A/N: Slight rhyming is not intended ^^)

Anna:

"Hey Anna. I've got a favor to ask of you." Jack said with a sly grin.

"You want to propose to Elsa, right?" I teased.

"Wha- How? Kristoff told you?!"

"Yep, Kristoff told me." I said, smiling like an idiot.

"Ugh. I knew that I shouldn't have told him." He grumbled.

I laughed at his annoyed face. "So, what's your master plan, Sir Jackson Frost?" I chortled.

He cupped his hand near his mouth and whispered to me his plan on how to propose to my sister. And I have to say, I approve.

"You know what you have to do?" He asked. I could see that he was a bit nervous.

"Hey, you'll be fine. Kristoff and I got your back." I assured him.

"Thanks Anna." He smiled in a sincere, pleasant way.

"Sure, no problem. Now hurry! Elsa might catch up and Aunt Primrose is waiting."

When we got to the Great Hall, Aunt Primrose was pacing back and forth. It was only a few hours before the gathering starts.

"Aunt Primrose, are you alright?" I asked.

"Just a little nervous, dear." She said sweetly.

"Uhm... Why?"

"I'm nervous for them." She said pointing at Jack and Kristoff. "I know that they are prepared but what if the crowd expected more?"

"Aunt Primrose, it's gonna be alright. You all did your best. I'm sure that they'll do just fine."

"Oh, you're such an optimistic child. Just like Rapunzel." She cupped my cheek.

"You miss Punzie, huh?"

"Yes, I do." She sighed. "Thomas won't be coming, I told them not to. It's for Rapunzel's safety. I'll be leaving for Corona first thing tomorrow."

"I'll see to it that a ship will be ready for your departure." I told her with a smile.

"Thank you." She replied.

"Hi, I'm here. What did I miss?" Elsa said as she did a few finishing touches on her braid.

"The entrance of the most beautiful girl I know." Jack said with a chuckle.

We all laughed over his corniness. I'm glad that the nervousness of each and everyone of us disappeared for a moment.
. . .

Then the time finally came. The gates were opened and guests started to fill the Great Hall.

Elsa sat on her throne as majestic as ever. Why did I have such a perfect sister? I could never live up to that.

The guests bowed down in honor of her presence. Some were delighted to see the boys all dressed up formally but some were very keen on observing them, like the Duke of Varrenwick. I was starting to hate that guy for he was kinda looking at Jack and Kristoff with disgust.

Philip was there, along with his wife now. She was beautiful indeed and thin. I couldn't believe that she just had a baby a few months back. He came over to say hello and introduced his wife to us. She was so sweet and kind. I think I'll get along well with her.

The party started in a matter of minutes, lively music was playing, the guests were dancing happily. Elsa and I kept a close eye on our gentlemen.

They were actually doing well. They blended in quickly, knew who all the people were and their titles just by knowing where they came from, interacted with them. It was like they were part of the crowd. Aunt Primrose stood beside us, proud of her two apprentices.

"Queen Primrose." The Duke of Varrenwick called. His slightly grey hair and dark eyes certainly gave me the creeps.

The whole room went silent as the Duke were to give his judgement. Aunt Primrose faced the Duke straight-faced. Her hands clenching the sides of her skirt. Elsa held tightly on her chair, it was obvious that she was nervous because of the thin ice spreading from where her hands were.

I held her shoulder to calm her a bit. She looked up at me and smiled.

"We've interacted with these two young lads and asked them all sorts of questions which we formulated ourselves. I am utterly shocked that they knew the right answers. We held a little meeting a while ago, the French dignitary, the Italian dignitary and I, and decided that they passed our test." He announced with a slight smile. "Congratulations."

They crowd applauded as they congratulated Jack and Kristoff. You can see the relief on the boys faces. I could barely hold in my laughter. Elsa, too, was relieved as she sunk on her throne. But, she quickly went back to her prim and proper disposition.

"But may I ask." The French Dignitary interrupted. "Who is the other lad?"

Aunt Primrose gestured her hand at Jack to come over. "This, kind Sir, is Jackson Overland Frost."

"It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Sir." Jack said. He certainly gave off a different aura from his usual happy-go-lucky state of mind.

"Same to you, young lad. What is your affiliation with the Kingdom of Arendelle?"

"Uhm..." Jack paused and looked over at Elsa. She nodded in silence, probably telling him to just say the truth.

"I'm in a relationship with Queen Elsa of Arendelle." He finally said.

"Hmm... He participated in the training?" The Italian dignitary asked from the crowd.

"Yes, he did." Aunt Primrose answered.

"Then I don't think that there's a problem. And if there shall ever be, I'm sure that the Queen will take care of it. Am I right, Queen Elsa?" The french said.

"Of course." Elsa said firmly.

The French dignitary smiled and bowed as he proceeded to swim back in the crowd.

Jack let out a sigh of relief. "You okay?" He asked Elsa.

"Yeah, you?"

"Good. I'm good." He smiled.

I scanned the room for Kristoff. Jack didn't give any signal yet but little did he know that his plan was starting without him. I grinned to myself.

"Anna? You okay?" Elsa asked, making me jump.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Ugh. Why do I always have to be so awkward?

Tadaa~ I'm sorry if I bored you guys to death. I'm running out of good ideas.. D; Anyways, I'll spill the plan in the next chapter. It's probably gonna be the last one.. Ö wish me luck guys. I hope I can make the final chapter nicely. D; i love you guys so much. I would be nowhere without you.. :* ~karyned23❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 867 59
After Elsa returned to Arendelle, she didn't come back alone- but with a man who was invisible to everyone but her, and also the love of her life. St...
110K 2.9K 36
Elsa the secret daughter of north learned of this and basically went on a search. After finding him, a mister Jack Frost pops in as a new guardian. B...
124K 4.3K 66
Elsa feels lonely. Sure, she has Anna but she seemed to be missing someone else. A lover. Someone Elsa could call... hers. Jack Frost has visited Are...
2.2M 69.4K 53
Trapped in a kingdom of Isolation, Elsa was never accepted by the people in her kingdom. She never had a proper childhood. She never experienced love...