Numb

By DiaTheLit

My works #1 //. Two of the top artists in the industry , still trying to keep their careers going. Until thi... More

Numb - August Alsina Story
Chapter 1-hearing about this
Chapter 2-Club meeting
Chapter 3- meet again.
Chapter 4-let the 'games' begin
Chapter 5-afterparty or nah?
Chapter 6- afterparty or nah pt .2
Chapter 7- yes or no?
Chapter 8-going crazy
C10:: let the games begin
C:11
C12: the reveal
C13:: blow up.
C:14
C15: all at one time
C16: stress reliver
C17: funeral
C18: continuation ..
C20: nigga.
C:21
C:22
C:23
C:24 we back !
C:25 just cute!
C:26 amy
C:27
C:28
C:29 salt
C:30 let it go down
Deja vu
First try
Visit
Talk
Radio Tour
Bet award show 2014
Final time

Chapter 9-decision to make

26.3K 806 121
By DiaTheLit

- 2 days before the tour -
Friday, May 30, 2014
5:32 p.m.

Jacinda

I was knocked out sleep. These past few weeks has gotten me tired than ever. We've been doing dances , vocal sessions, new songs, photoshoots, filming and everything else.

I'm pooped .

I got to pee right now and don't even feel like getting up. Oh and did I mention Dante have started calling and texting EVERYDAY now . Smdh . So I was still sleep when I was woken by a knock on the door.

I groaned loudly and slowly made my way to the door. I was so tired I didn't look out the peep hole or ask who it was. Just opened the door to see August.

"Really August I'm so tired and now y-" I said walking back to the couch but he cut me off and turned me back around. He looked frustrated .

"I don't know what the hell it is about you, but I can't get you the fuck out my mind", he said.
I looked at him .

"What are you insinuating?", I asked. He sighed .
"I'm really attracted to you and I can't get you off my mind. It seems like when we first met we hit it off as if we knew each other for years. I just...I guess..I mean...I-I don't want to be just friends no mo ma , ya feel me?", he said expressing hisself. I really didn't know what to say.

I always had a thing fa him but ..i don't know it's so much going on.
"Hold on August ...so what are you saying", I asked going and siting on the couch.

"Jacinda , I want you to be with me , that's exactly what I'm saying, I Neva felt no way like this bout nobody before in all seriousness .", he said still standing looking at me.
"I mean ...of course I would be with you August ", I said. And he smiled wide.

"But.." I started. His smile started fading. "...don't expect none ", I said and we laughed.
"That's gonna change , but I'll wait fa it", he said sitting beside me looking at me.

Then I heard a huge smash come from my room and I got up quick.
Then I see Dante walking out my room with my robe on.
"Aye I was gonna take a shower is that...ohh I didn't know you had company", he said
"Who the fuck is he?", August asked.

"Niggga how the hell you get in my house?", I asked picking up my phone Finna call the popo.

"Woah calm down ... You acting like we didn't do nothing last night shawty", Dante said
"What?", August asked. I became mad at this nigga lying.

"Dante if you don't get your black fucking ass out my damn house in less than 5.2 seconds , imma cut you ass up like sushi in this bitch", I yelled at him. He laughed.
Yup , this nigga is insane, crazy , lunatic , moron ,idiot. Something is seriously wrong with him these days.

"Ohk fine watever I'll leave, see ya lata baby", he said putting some clothes on and opening the door.

"OMG DANTE IM NOT YOUR BAE BABE BABY MA SHAWTY NOTHING NIGGA GET OUT!!", I said throwing stuff at him. He just left without another word.
I sighed loudly and sat on the couch.

"Um question....what the hell just happened?", August asked. I couldn't help but laugh.
"Uh I really don't know my self." I said sitting back.
"You did something with him last night?" August asked but he didn't sound mad or jealous . I shook my head.

"Hell no , that's my ex . He..just been calling me a lot and some how he found my house and he claiming shit now", I said. August just nodded.
"O" he said.

"So what you wanna do", he asked.
"I would like to finish sleeping", I said laying back down and putting my legs across his lap. He smiled.

"Lazy ass, you need to get up.", he said. I sat up.
"Umm excuse I've been worked half to death these weeks. Plus I have a tour in 2 days. I need some rest", I said. He laughed

"Owe shawty snapping", he laughed. I kissed my teeth and laid back down .
"Scoot up", he said. I scooted and he got behind me with his arms around me and laid with me .

"If imma be here, we might as well be lazy asses together", he said and I laughed.
"Whatever ", I said and went to sleep again .

Next day
-1 day before tour-
Saturday ,May 31,2014
9:00 a.m.

Amy

I've been around and about all day getting the last few touches of this tour done. Now Im headed to Jacinda house to get her and her stuff so he can head to the airport. We gotta be at our first destination in the morning to start the tour off. So far , it's a big buzz about the tour so this should be epic no doubt. I was half way to her house when Ty called me.

"Hay Taylor", I said as my Bluetooth hooked up to my car. So he was on speaker.
"Hey where you at right now?", he asked.
"Heading to Jacinda's ..why wassup?", I said .
"Um...nothing..I got to go bye", he said and hung up. Weird .

But I turned into Jacinda's driveway and got out to her door and knocked.
Then August opened the door.
"Hey , what you doing here?" I asked him walking in.
"I had stayed but Jacinda's getting her stuff from upstairs", he said closing the door.

"Um..ok then", I said . Then I saw her coming down with like 10 bags.

I guess so , she loves clothes and we're gonna be gone for 3 months.
Then August went and helped her with the bags.

"Hey boo", she said putting the bags down and giving me a hug.
"Hey h-", August cut me off.
"God what you got in here , bricks", he said grabbing the bags. We laughed.

"I need something to throw at Dante ", August and Jacinda laughed but I was confused she havnt seen Dante since she was 16 dating him.

"Girh what you talking bout?", I asked her. She gasped.

"Ohh yeah I forgot to tell you, yeah Dante's back and is a full blown stalker", she said.
"Ok we're gonna talk bout this more later but right now let's go ...August don't you got to go home and get your stuff?' I asked him. He snapped,

"Ohh yeah ok I'll see ya lata. Bye Bae", he said kissing Jacinda cheek as she blushed.
Then he left .

"Ok you really have a lot to catch me up on", I said and she laughed.
We made our way to the car and put the stuff in heading to the airport.

She was telling me about the Dante story and then the August story.
"Wow I knew y'all would go out , but don't become each other's distraction. We're gonna keep the tour professional whether y'all together or not". I said.
"Yeah yeah I know" Jacinda said. I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacinda

We just got to the airport and we got out and started loading the plane . August and the rest of the acts/crew was there. I saw Meagan talking to August and Ty I guess giving them a run down . Then she came over there with us.

"Hey , ready ?", she asked smiled. I smiled back .
"Sure is can't wait", I said. She grinned and walked away
We got on the private plane. August sat next to me .

"Hello ma what's your name?", he asked as if he didn't know.
"Boy be quiet". I said, he laughed.
"You know , we need to talk", he said playing with my hands.

"About what?", I asked. He looked in my eyes.
"Just bout us.. I want to know more things about you", he said.
"Oh well um their isn't much to know". I said smiling. He smiled back.
"Come on..favorite color?"

"Blue"
"Biggest dream?"
"Doing what I'm doing", he smiled.

"Life goals ?"
"Be me, one day get married and maybe have kids" , he nodded.
"Deepest secret?"
"Um...I can't do that one", I said not wanting to think about it.

"How come baby?" He asked eyeing me. I sighed.
"I just don't ok , I don't want to talk anymore either", I said and took my hand away from him and looked out the window, it's just not the right time right now.

It's on my mind now and tears started falling from my eyes. I groaned loudly from irritation cuz I hate crying. August looked at me concerned.

"I'm sorry ma I didn't mean to make you cry , I'm sorry", he said . I sighed,
"It's watever August ", I said wiping my face. He turned my face to him and looked at me.

"Come here", he said pulling me into his lap.
"I got to sit in my seat August",I said . He pulled me into a hug so my face is in his chest, he smelled so good and was warm .

"You'll be fine", he whispered . And kept holding me , I'll admit I didn't want to sit in my seat now, it felt so comfortable in his arms. Then I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and saw August just staring at me smiling.
"You been looking at me all while I was sleep? You little creep.", I said laughing.
He laughed too.

"No I just started staring like a few minutes ago", he said and we laughed.
I went on and got in my seat , we still had a few hours to go. So I just out my beats on and started listening to Or nah- The weeknd remix. This was my shit tho.

~~~~~~~~

We just landed and heading to the suites in our buses. Me and August don't share a bus , but I feel as if that's gonna be good down the road , lol.
So we get into the suites and split up into rooms . Everyone is sharing their room with at least one person , of course August came with me.

"This is nice", he said putting his stuff down looking around. I did the same.
"Yeah it is .." I said. Then I saw something catch his eye. A jacuzzi right in the middle othe room .

"Ohh damn , big time up in hea' " he said . Then he started taking his clothes off down to his boxers and got in . He turned around and looked at me.
"You just going to stare or you gon get in hea' with me ?" He asked smirking. I grinned.
"Hell no nigga , you ain't finna trap me , nope nope nope", I said shaking my head. He laughed .

"You betta take those clothes off girl", he said , I put my hands on my hips,
"And if I don't?", I asked with a playful attitude. He got out and grabbed me.
"Noo no no no put me down August", I said Tryna get off his shoulder. He took me all the way to the jacuzzi and put me down .

"Either take em off or get em wet, your choose", he said smirking. I groaned and smirked at him as I stripped down to my bra and panties.
"You'd craZY AHH PUT ME DOWN", I said til he picked me up again and walked in the jacuzzi . The water felt amazing .

"Ah" I said relaxing . He laughed .
"See what you was missing ", he said. I nodded my head with my eyes closed enjoying the water. Then I heard the water move . I opened my eyes to see August right next to me . Then he started kissing my cheek down to my jawline to my neck.

"Noo August don't start nothing.." I said closing my eyes back tighter.
He kept kissing me , moving to the front of me so he's cornering me to the sides of the jacuzzi . I started moaning lightly as he started licking and kissing. He smiled through the kissing at my moan , and came up to my mouth. Automatically adding tongue without giving me a chance .

We tongue wrestled the he grabbed my thighs and I moaned some more. He rubbed them from inside to out then licked me up out of the jacuzzi and laid me on the bed . He climbed in between my legs not breaking the kiss then he started kissing harder. He went back to kissing my neck to my collarbone , rubbing my thighs making my softly moan some more.

"Augusttttt", I moaned softly. He didn't answer just continued . Then he was about to take my bra off til ....

Cliffhanger. :) lol
Im a little freaky so I had to put that in there 😁 lol.

Hope ya liking it.
Vote/comment/ add to library/ all that good stuff you know!!
It makes my days seeing y'all reactions lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 403 35
This Story About A Teen Girl Name Michelle Planning On Going To College Going To Be A Lawyer Falls In Love With The Plug & They Have To Go Through Tr...
750K 13.4K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
3.5M 103K 56
What happens when you meet the one person you relate with the most? All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed...
323K 9.7K 67
How did we get like this, I thought I gave him my all and it all came crashing down on me. I lost everything and I can't do anything about it, I'm al...