Barbie (Zarry)

By HeisaPrincess

4 years old Harry was a gift giving to Zayn for his 6th birthday from his mother Trisha as a company. Since t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

5.2K 274 240
By HeisaPrincess

"Barbie, do you want to go higher?" Zayn asks from behind the swing.

"Yes!" Harry giggles.

Grinning, Zayn pushes the swing, making it go higher.

Harry cackles as he feels himself getting higher and higher. He feels like he is flying in the sky.

Today is Saturday, Zayn doesn't have school. His friends from school had asked him over to play with them but he'd rather stay at home and play with his Barbie.

Harry is really happy to have Zayn all to himself for the whole day. He has been excited since last night after he came to know that, in the weekends, Zayn doesn't have to go to school and leave Harry alone at home. Well, not actually alone, he helps Meave at the kitchen and Meave teaches him how to make cupcakes. But he misses his master, he misses Zayn.

He couldn't wipe the smile off his face ever since he woke up this morning.

"Let's play inside, yeah?" Zayn suggested standing in front of Harry as it was almost sunset.

Wow, they didn't realize they had been playing all day in the garden until now. Time goes by so fast when they had each other's company.

"Okay." Harry replies in his baby voice and stops the swing.

But as clumsy as he is, when he gets up from the swing, he stumbles forward and falls on top of Zayn. Zayn tries to catch him but they end up falling down, Harry on Zayn's chest and Zayn on the ground. They let out little "whoops" and groans.

"Are you okay, Barbie?"

"Are you all right, master?"

They both burst out in concern at the same time.

Harry blushed. Zayn chuckles, "I'm alright, Barbie. What about you?"

"Harry's okay." Harry replies timidly with a red face. "Sorry, it's all Harry's fault."

"Hey, it's not your fault, Barbie. It was just an accident." Zayn places a reassuring kiss on Harry's forehead. "Let's go inside, yeah?"

Harry nods and hurriedly gets up. He then holds out his hand to help Zayn to get up. Zayn smiles and takes his hand.

Zayn doesn't let go of Harry's hand, not even to dust off their clothes. They hold hands as they walk into the house.

"Let's play role playing games. I'm prince Z and you're princess H. I'm gonna save you from the evil dragon." Zayn explains as he holds up a toy dragon. They are in Zayn's room, sitting on the floor in front of the scattered toys.

Harry nods his head obediently, picking up the princess doll.

Zayn picks up the prince doll and makes the doll pull out its tiny sword, "Hold on, princess H, your Prince Charming will save you from this evil dragon!"

He then picks up the toy dragon and starts fighting it with the prince doll.

"Ouch, my arm! The evil dragon bit my arm!" Zayn screams and makes the prince doll pounce the dragon toy pinning it to the floor. Then the prince doll is pointing a sword at the dragon, "But for the love of my beautiful princess H, I'll not give up! I'll kill you, stupid dragon!"

Harry giggles at Zayn's imitation.

"Why are you laughing, princess H?" Zayn asks curiously.

"You're so silly, prince Z." Harry replies with a giggle.

"You can't call me silly, princess H. I just saved you from the evil dragon!" Zayn wiggled his eyebrows dramatically.

"No, you didn't." Harry shakes his little head. "It's still alive."

"No, it's dead. I just killed him." Zayn sighs playfully and raises an eyebrow, "Now where's my prize?"

"What prize?" Harry tilts his head to the side.

"A kiss, princess H." Zayn says in a duh tone.

Harry gasps, "No, you don't get one. You haven't saved me yet."

"Yes, I saved you. Now give me my kiss or else..."

"Or else?" Harry looks at Zayn with his big green eyes.

Zayn grins.He tackles Harry to the ground and starts tickling him, turning Harry into a giggling mess.

"S-Stop!" Harry laughs and thrashes around with Zayn on top of him."I-It tickles."

"No." Zayn laughs with Harry, "Not unless I get my kiss."

"Okay, okay, I-I'll gives you a kiss." Harry says breathlessly.

Zayn grins and stops tickling him. Harry reaches up and smacks his lips on Zayn's cheek with a loud kissing noise.

The little boys look at each other with a big smile on their faces.

"I love your dimples, Barbie. They look cute on you." Zayn murmurs as he looks at Harry who's underneath him.

Harry feels his face getting hot as looks into Zayn's golden eyes. "T-Thank you, master."

"Awww always so polite, Barbie." Zayn coos and gives Harry a kiss on the forehead.

"What are you doing, boys?" Trisha raises an eyebrow, standing at the door with her arms crossed.

"Hi, mother." Zayn looks up at Trisha with a smile and helps Harry get back on his feet. "We were just playing role play games."

Trisha nods her head suspiciously."Okay then, dinner is ready. Come and eat."

After dinner, they watch Frozen—it's Harry's favorite. Gemma, his sister, used to watch it with him. ­­

By the time they finish watching the movie, it's their bed time. Zayn holds Harry in his arms as Trisha tucks them in the bed and tells them good night.

A little later, Zayn feels Harry trembling and sniffling.

"What's wrong, Barbie?" Zayn asks in concern.

"I-I miss my sis and my mommy, I miss my family." Harry hiccups, tears rolling down his cheeks as he buries his face in Zayn's chest.

"Shh Barbie, don't cry." Zayn starts rocking Harry gently. "I'll let you go visit your family, yeah?"

"R-Really?" Harry asks and looks up at Zayn with hope in his eyes.

"Yes." Zayn nods and kisses Harry's hair. "Now, let's go back to sleep, yeah?"

"Okay. Thank you, master." Harry smiles and reaches up to place a kiss on Zayn's cheek. "Good night."

"Good night, Barbie." Zayn returns the smile.

As soon as Harry slips into sleep, Zayn gingerly gets up from the bed and out of the room. He walks through the corridor to his parents' room.

"Open the door, mother!" Zayn bangs on the door.

A few seconds later, the door opens; Trisha looks down at her son with a raised brow. "What's wrong, Zaynie?"

"Barbie misses his mother, his family. I want to have him visit his family, like as soon as possible." Zayn says in a hopeful voice.

Trisha squats down to Zayn's height and puts her hands on Zayn's shoulder, "I'm sorry, bug. Barbie can't visit his family."

"Why?" Zayn furrowed.

"Because if Barbie goes to visit his family, he won't come back, Zaynie, he'll stay with them." Trisha explains.

Zayn's eyes widen, "He won't come back?"

"No, he won't." Trisha says with a sad smile. "I'm sorry, bug."

"Okay." Zayn looks down at his feet with disappointment, "I guess he won't visit his family then."

"Hey, don't be sad, okay, bug? From now, we'll be his new family, yeah?" Trisha suggests.

Zayn's face lights up with happiness, "Yes! We'll be his family."

"Now, go back to bed, honey. It's getting late." Trisha smiles at her son.

"Good night, mom." Zayn waves his little hand and walks towards his room.

"Good night, baby." Trisha just stands there watching her son walk back to his room.

Zayn, gingerly, walks back to his room and climbs into the bed. Once he lies down, he gently pulls Harry against his chest, spooning him.

"I'm sorry, Barbie, you can't visit your family." Zayn whispers to a sleeping Harry. "But, we'll be your new family now. I'll protect you from all the bad people in the world."

He feels Harry stirring in his arms. He smiles when he sees that Harry was still in a deep sleep with a soft smile on his face, he seems to be having a good dream.

"Good night, Barbie." Zayn kisses Harry's head.

With a little smile on his face, he falls asleep too.

-

Hope you have a good day 💛💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.5K 35
Secrets, secrets everywhere. It hides in beards and curly hair. It might be hidden, but please beware. There's one that might come back to scare. Se...
51.2K 3.1K 17
Harry is twenty three years old law student, who was pushed forward by his strict parents. They planned his whole life, what made Harry rugged and un...
133K 3.6K 33
"I don't give a fuck about him. He could be dying, suffocating, freezing out on the streets. And I still wouldn't give a flying fuck." + - + Warnings...
205K 8.3K 29
Harry is your not-so-typical high school student who meets a bad boy at a college party. Cue drama. Bottom!Harry as always ❦ ꒰ ⑅ discontinued ꒱ ˖♡