Together

By doubleblaack

"Run away with me Chuuya." "W-What?" Chuuya looked at the brunette in shock. He didn't know what to think o... More

Run With Me, And Start A New
Mafia Ties Cut
Running From Our Past Regrets Pt. 1
Dazai Arsene & The Life We Built
Let Me Save You Now
Darkness Comes to Light Pt. 1
Darkness Comes To Light Pt. 2
The Love of Family
Enough Is Enough
Trump Cards
Violetta and New Beginnings
Protecting Our Family Until The End
Until The Very End
Together

Running From Our Past Regrets Pt.2

4.6K 126 79
By doubleblaack

*Past*

Dazai ran down the hallway all the way to Mori's office and he viciously slung the door open with pure fury in his eyes.

"Dazai." Mori smirked. "How nice of you to join us."

"Let him go! He has nothing to do with this, with us."

Mori snatched Chuuya back by his hair violently, and he held his chin with a bruising force.

"You did this Dazai. You did. What if he talks huh? You wouldn't want to be the cause for his death now would you? He has no choice but to join the Port Mafia. I want him recruited immediately. Is that clear?"

Dazai looked at Mori with pure hate. "Yes."

Mori threw Chuuya on the ground, and Dazai immediately ran to his side and pulled his lover into his arms. Dazai stood up still holding on to Chuuya and he made his way towards the office door.

"Remember what I said Dazai. Don't make me do something I will regret.

*Present*

Chuuya was shivering as him and Dazai waited it out in the cave for a bit. Dazai could feel Chuuya's body temperature dropping quickly. Dazai rubbed his hands on Chuuya's arms up and down trying to get him to warm up. Dazai gently kissed Chuuya's forehead.

"Hey. I will be right back okay? I am going to go find some wood so I can start a fire so we can warm up okay?"

Dazai went to go get up but Chuuya grabbed Dazai's sleeve. "B-but... what if they catch you?"

"It's getting darker. It'll be harder to spot me. Don't worry. I won't go far. Stay here. I'll be 10 minutes at the most okay?"

Chuuya nodded slowly as he wrapped himself up with Dazai's coat more. Dazai walked out of the cave and he stepped out into the forest a little, and found as many good pieces of wood as he could. Dazai held them all in one arm, and once he found all of the good pieces of wood he could he walked back to the cave, and he stepped back inside. Dazai sat the wood down on the ground and he pulled out the matches he had in his pocket, and he struck a match, and threw it on top of the wood. Dazai moved the wood around and got it to be bigger. Dazai pulled Chuuya on to his lap in front of the fire and he used his second jacket to wrap both of them in it. Chuuya snuggled into Dazai's chest, and he started sobbing softly into Dazai's chest.

"Chuuya... hey..." Dazai turned him around and cupped his face. "Baby please don't cry... you know I hate when you cry..."

Chuuya shook his head sobbing. "Baby what is it... talk to me..."

"I'm pregnant..." Chuuya sobbed.

"What...?"

"I'm pregnant Osamu... I'm carrying our baby..."

Dazai's eyes filled up with tears and he smiled.

"I thought you couldn't..."

"I did too... but somehow I got pregnant..."

Dazai put his hands on Chuuya's stomach and he kissed him all over his face chuckling happily.

"I'm so happy." Dazai smiled. "I promise I will take good care of you and our baby."

"How? We are on the run. The Port Mafia have been relentless since we left. We... we aren't a fit environment for a baby right now."

"Hey... we'll make it through. We always have, haven't we...?"

"Yes... We have."

"And we will now... Trust me." Dazai said giving a reassuring smile.

"Okay... okay... I'm terrified but I trust you... I love you..." Chuuya said smiling as he cried happy tears.

"And I love you. Come here baby." Dazai pulled Chuuya back into his arms and he kissed the top of his head, sharing warmth between him and his lover.

*Past*

"Is that it?" Chuuya asked as he saw Odasaku pull down a box out of the ceiling.

"Has to be. Dazai was pretty specific about where it was placed." Oda passed the white box to Chuuya, and he took it out of his hand.

"We should probably get going Oda. Whoever placed this here I'm sure they'll be back for it soon."

Oda jumped down off the chair, and he walked up next to Chuuya. "Yeah you're right. Let's get the hell out of here."

Chuuya and Oda opened the door to the flight of stairs, and they started walking down the stairs of the building.

"Where did Osamu want us to meet up with him?"

"By the Port. We should hurry too we are a little behind schedule."

Chuuya chuckled. "You're really concerned about being on time when Osamu is never even on time to his own meetings?"

Oda laughed at that. That much was true about Dazai. "That's true. That man would be late to his own funeral."

"He would-" Chuuya was suddenly pushed out of the way, and a bullet lightly grazed his cheek. Oda shot the man who shot at Chuuya in the leg, and he walked over and pistol whipped him knocking him cold out. Oda walked back over to Chuuya and looked him over.

"Are you alright Chuuya?"

"Y-Yeah... Thanks Oda..."

"No problem. Come on. Let's hurry and get out of here before any more of them show up."

Chuuya nodded and Oda put his hand on his shoulder walking as closely to him as possible.

Ω

Dazai blew the last of the cigarette smoke into the air, and he threw the remaining bud on the floor stomping it out. Dazai lifted his head when he noticed Chuuya and Oda walking towards him.

"Ah my two-favorite people!" Dazai said cheerfully as he walked over to them. "Took you long enough!"

But that happiness was cut short when he noticed the blood on Chuuya's face, Dazai's eyes widened.

"Chuuya!" Dazai rushed over to him and he automatically grabbed his face tenderly and looked at the wound. "What the hell happened?!"

"One of the guys from the other organization snuck up on us. He shot at Chuuya, when I pushed him out of the way the bullet grazed his cheek."

"Osamu... I'm fine... really..."

Dazai looked at Oda with cold eyes.

"I handled it Dazai don't worry."

"It better be handled or I will handle it myself." Dazai breathed out clearly annoyed. "I'm just glad he's okay." Dazai kissed Chuuya tenderly on the cheek before he walked over to Oda and took the box from him.

Dazai pulled out a hair pin and he bent it into a straight line.

"Now. Let's see what's in the box shall we."

*Present*

"Damn it!" Akutagawa yelled in frustration as he punched a tree. "This car is so burnt it's hard to believe they would survive this but I don't put it past either of them."

"Boss won't at all be happy about this." Higuichi said looking at Akutagawa.

"You don't think I know that!"

"Senpai... Why don't we just start the search fresh in the morning?"

"No point. If they did survive, they're long gone by now. We need to think of where else they would go. Everyone get back in your cars. We will find the nearest hotel tonight and regroup tomorrow is that understood?"

"Yes sir!"

Ω

Dazai was exhausted. As he had walked for endless miles now, and not only that it was freezing outside. And sickness was over taking Chuuya. Dazai looked back at the sleeping red head on his shoulder that he was carrying, and even though Dazai knew it was hard and it was tiring. Looking at Chuuya he remembered his reason for always holding on. No matter how difficult things were. He remembered what he was told by his dear friend.

*Past*

"Odasaku! Please.... you're going to make it!"

"Listen to me Dazai!" Oda said as he panted struggling with his breathing.

Dazai looked at him with saddened eyes.

"Be on the side that saves people Dazai... When that time comes, strip yourself of these dark colors, and become a better man... be the man Chuuya needs... have kids... be happy... be you, a new you, somewhere far away from here... you deserve that... my f-frie-end..." Oda's eye slipped shut, and he died in his friend's arms.

*Present*

Those words stuck with Dazai then, and they do now. They do now as he looked at his beautiful husband in front of him and his now five-year-old son. His son who had hair like Chuuya's and was a beautiful color of dark brunette-blondish, who had striking blue eyes and freckles all over his face like his mother. But who wore the proud smile of Dazai and Chuuya combined. Dazai couldn't be more thankful for the way his life was right now, and for what they built together. And looking at his family everyday was forever his proud reminder. Dazai was pulled from his thoughts when he felt a tiny hand grab his.

"Papa! Come on, come on!" His son said as he tugged on his arm.

"If you don't hurry Mama won't get you ice cream!"

Dazai chuckled as he let his hyperactive son pull him along. "Alright alright. I'm coming Arsené."

Dazai smiled as he looked up, his eyes meeting with his lover. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 2K 14
Slight soukoku * Dazai watched and was accounting for all of the cargo coming off the ship. He wanted to make sure this time there was no unnecessary...
3.8K 133 9
"I could kill you right here, right now." Chuuya said softly, with his knife down he hovered over Dazai. The taller man stayed silent as his eyes ro...
4.2K 182 25
Rose was an orphan who ran away from the orphanage because of it's disgusting secret. She ran and met someone familiar who took her in. But little...
19.4K 659 9
''Dazai, have you ever thought of raising a kid ?'' ''Do you want one ?'' Chuuya knew that the brunet didn't like kids, so he waved his own questio...