PJO and HP crossover

By readaholic2307

Percy Jackson and Harry Potter!!! A little common, I know, but I feel I have some good ideas. This story is s... More

Author's Note
Wizards?
Kings Cross
First Impressions
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
SORRY
Introductions
The New Arrivals
SORRY #2
Encounters
SORRY #3 plus more!
Starting the day
hello again

Sorting things out

2.7K 89 178
By readaholic2307

THE UPDATE IS HERE!

FINALLY!!!

It's short, but it's here...

Do you like the title? I felt so proud of myself for coming up with it :P

Let's get down to business before I do the dedication! I have two questions for you guys this chapter, and I NEED ANSWERS PRETTY PLEASE WITH NICO ON TOP!!!

Question 1.

What do you think I should change the cover of the book to? Any specific artwork or designs that you can think of? Or do you like it how it is? Please tell me!

Question 2.

Do you think there should be any Pernico action in the story or no? I kind of want to but I need your opinion. I wasn't sure where I was going to go with the story, and then I though there could be complications with Nico and yeah... Any objections or are you guys all for it?

Now that's done, on to the dedication!!!

The trivia question from last chapter was as follows:

"What is the first name of Annabeth's father?"

And the answer, and I'm sure you know this, was FREDERICK!!!

Thanks for all the people who commented their answers, I appreciated it (:

And the dedication goes to..........

*wait for it*

Sm181030!!!

Congratulations, thanks for commenting!

I'd also like to thank you guys for your comments. When you say something like 'please update soon' I feel all warm and fuzzy imside, because I'm actually making people happy (:

Thanks!!!

Now, on with Chapter 6!!!

Nico's POV (YUSS)

My entire body was tense as I sat hunched over at the Gryfindor table. All I wanted was for Hazel to be with us. At least.

"Dare, Rachel." Calls the Headmistress.

Rachel walked towards the hat and stool confidently, glaring fiercely at anyone who was whispering. She sat casually on the stool, and didn't even blink when the ratty old hat was placed on her head.

Rachel was smirking, but in a happy way as she had her mental conversation with the sorting hat. After a few minutes, I decided that she was bantering with it. It seemed like an oracle kind-of-thing.

The hat laughed, legitimately, and yelled "Gryfindor!", as Rachel stood up and walked over to join us.

"What was that?!" Thalia said playfully.

"I guess it just liked me." Rachel said, poking out her tongue as she took a place next to Annabeth.

"Oh yeah, real mature." Percy mumbled.

"Like you're any better!" Rachel replied.

McGonagall clears her throat. "Grace, Jason."

Jason walked proudly up to the hat, siting down with a straight back. He completely ignored all of the whispering and giggling girls in the hall, choosing instead to smile at Piper.

The hat was put onto his head, and his eyes widened slightly as the hat started talking to him. Only ten seconds later the hat announced "Gryfindor!"

Jason stands happily, and walks over to join us. He sat beside me, awkwardly enough. He thinks that we're besties or something. I guess he is one of my closest friends here...

Jason barely said a word before the Headmistress continued, stopping us from talking.

"Levesque, Hazel."

Hazel took a timid step forward, and then continued shyly to the stool. She sat down quickly, and the hat was placed on top of her short curly hair.

I crossed my fingers and toes that she would be with us. She flinched, ever so slightly, but composed herself as the hat began to talk to her.

It didn't take long for the hat to call out (in a pleasant tone, I might add!),

"Gryfindor!"

Hazel stood and breathed a sigh of relief, just as I did. She walked over and took a seat next to me after getting Thalia to move next to Rachel. Hazel gave me a reassuring smile, and went back to staring at Frank.

"McLean, Piper!"

Piper took a deep breath, and made her way up to the stool. Her eyebrows furrowed slightly when the hat was put on her head.

She seemed to have a long debate with the hate, her nose scrunching and un-schrunching repeatedly, which I'm pretty sure Jason found adorable by the way he smiled. A look of relief washed over Piper's face, and the hat finally made its choice.

"Gryfindor!"

Piper looked very pleased with herself as she came and sat next to Jason.

"Did you charm speak it or something?" He asked

"Tried to." Piper replied.

"What do you mean, tried to?" Percy asked.

"It wanted to put me into the yellow or blue ones, so I tried to charm speak it. It knew what I was doing, but let me be with you guys because I tried so hard to convince him." Piper said with a dazzling daughter-of-Aphrodite smile.

"Shhhhh!" Annabeth chided.

"Valdez, Leo!"

Leo smiled crazily, and walked leisurely up to the stool.

He plopped himself down, and grinned up at the hat as it was placed on his head.

That's when it started. Leo's face slowly became red, and a single tear slipped down his face. Just as he jumped out of the seat, the hat cried, "Gryfindor!"

Leo wiped his face quickly, and came to join us with his usually smiling face.

He sat next to Percy, and looked down at his hands.

No one asked him what was wrong. We all knew it was his mum (not mom okay? Okay!) The hat had hit a sore spot in Leo.

"Zhang, Frank!"

Frank, being the last one, walked towards the stool self-consciously. He sat down gingerly, and grimaced when the hat was put on his head. It didn't take long. In about the same time as Jason, the hat called, "Gryfindor!"

Frank let out a long breath, and came over to us confidently. He took a seat next to Hazel, and then the talking began.

A/N: on one side of the table, it goes; Frank, Hazel, Nico, Jason, Piper.

The other side; Leo, Percy, Annabeth, Rachel, Thalia.

Okay? Okay. I think I may be saying that too much...

"What classes are we in? Where's the timetable?!"

"I can't wait to check out the lake!"

"Is there, like, a spell for fire?"

"I wonder what sports they do? Do any involve flying?"

"Maybe I can get some non-pink clothes around here..."

"I wonder if they'll let me talk to that hat some more...?"

"Hey, do you think Lady Artemis would let the Hunters come here for a bit?"

"I wonder if they have an archery range? I haven't used my bow since I found out I could...y'know."

"Do you think there would be some gold in the ground for Arion?"

"Gods, will you all be quiet, the Headmistress is still talking!" I whisper-yelled.

Nine pairs of eyes turn to stare at me, and I felt a light blush spread across my face. I hid it with a glare, and everyone turned to look at McGonagall again.

She waffled on about classes, but I didn't want people to stare at us again. Not that it could be helped.

"And this coming Saturday, we have our quidditch try-outs. All students are welcome to attend. Please see your house prefects or teachers for specific times. Thank you students, and let the feast begin!" She said.

The food suddenly appeared on the tables, and all ten of us, even Rachel, stood and walked over to the already prepared brazier. I scooped in a good portion of my pumpkin, muttering,"Hades", before walking back to my place at the table.

As the demigods dug in, Jason said to Harry with a full mouth, "Wha Qui-i-tch?"

"Quidditch is a sport we play on brooms, out on the pitch." Harry replied.

"Brooms!? Like, legitimate, flying broomsticks! Really!?" Leo exclaimed dramatically.

"Yeah. So?" Ron said in an annoyed tone.

"Well-" Leo started before Percy clamped a hand over his mouth.

"Could you tell us more?" Percy said quickly.

"Sure." Said Hermoine, who went into a full blown history of Quidditch, as well as every single rule of the game. I didn't listen, because as soon as Hermoine said flying, I knew I was out. And so were Thalia and... Percy.

I finished off my food, and stood up silently. Jason looked up at me and asked, "Where are you going Nico?"

He said it loud enough for all the demigods and the few wizards to hear, and suddenly they were all looking at me again.

I locked eyes with Jason and glared at him for drawing attention.

"I'm going somewhere I can think. Maybe I'll visit Elysium for a little while." I said calmly.

"But you can't leave the grounds!" Hermoine shrieked.

"Um yes, I can." I replied.

"Okay then, see you later Nico." Jason said.

A chorus of 'bye's came from everyone else, while the wizards still looked confused. I walked towards the entrance of the Great Hall while everyone stared at me. The temperature dropped considerably and the shadows merged together in the corner. Students gasped and I walked calmly towards the shadows, listening to several students cries of fear.

I rolled my eyes, and stepped into the darkness.

When I could see again, I noticed I was standing in the Underworld, or more specifically Elysium.

I needed to talk to someone, so I chose to go and find Small Bob. I'm unsure of whether or not he's in Elysium, or he just hangs around all the cool people. Hades, I don't even want to know how he got here.

A/N that's my way of saying POSSIBLY NOT DEAD!

As I walked through a patch of greenery, I heard a familiar rattling noise behind me, and suddenly there was a skeletal cat on my shoulder.

"Hey there." I said to Small Bob, cracking a slight smile.

He purred some more, rattling even louder.

"You know, I've wondered how you can even purr still. Aren't you made of bones?" I asked skeptically.

Small Bob looked at me blankly, and then changed back into a normal cat.

"Now that makes sense!" I tell him.

I feel his warm little body nestle into the crook of my neck, and suddenly he is asleep, still purring.

I smile to myself, and continue walking. I end up on a garden chair, surrounded by lush trees and plants, when I hear a voice.

"Nico?"

Well, it's short, and a bit of a filler chapter, but it's done. And a bonus cliffie! The next update will be soon, I promise, but know if I do disappear, I will always return. I'll never leave you guys until this is finished. And then I'll make another story!!!

Time for the trivia question!

This chapter, the question is...

"What magazine is Luna Lovegood's father an editor for?"

Ha! Bet you didn't think I'd come up with that!

First comment gets a dedication, as per usual!

***BONUS DEDICATION***

If you can give me the correct spelling (I mean it) of Luna's father's first name, you get a bonus dedication! First correctly spelled comment wins!

By the way, IT IS JUST OVER A WEEK UNTIL THE FAULT IN OUR STARS. OKAY?

Until next time, DFTBA my wonderful Demi-wizards, and please, please try to not get killed by a monster or death eater (please).

Byeeeeee! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682K 33.7K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
87.5K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...