Magical (Sans x magic reader)

By ditchtheglitch

This is my second story and will be a lot better than my first anyway you have magic powers and when somethi... More

1: Regretful
2: Monsters ar REAL?!?!
A/N
3: The skeletons
A/N
4: The underground
A/N
5: Remembering
6: The fight
Ideas???
7: the secret comes out
End?????
An update of whats happening
8: Fireworks
9: Darkness
10: Time for the show
Tagged for the first time
HOLY CRAP
11: Play time
12: no...
12: Reality hits
New book
13: Shes alive
14: Dreams
15: pathways and friendships
16: 1 or 2
Is this copyright???
New book
Sorry...
17: girls day out
Importent
18:Making it to the surface
19: last chapter
Another book or nah
Tagged
New book
Omg
New profile

A/N

969 13 2
By ditchtheglitch

Ok so part 3 is out i hope you like it for part 4 i dont know what to put in so leave a comment and vote saying what i should put in 4 maybe papyrus will like glitch as well and the brothers fight for her idk i would like suggestions though bc i want this story to be a lot linger than my first one which is called 'All i want is HIM' if you would like to check that out next week i dont have internet so u will have to wait for a while sorry but part 4 will take me a while depending how many comments i will get also if u want me to do a story of ur choice just say so and i will try my best to do one (no lemons or smuts though) ok well thats all from me byeee!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 1.4K 25
A girl who has never seen the world outside of the lab sees it for the first time only to fall down into the underground. What will she find down the...
194 12 10
You've been living in the Underground for the past 2 years as a powerful Spell Caster, you prefer living in the Underground than up top on the surfa...
74.4K 1.7K 33
THIS IS MY FIRST FANFICTION, PLZ DONT CRITISIZE IT TO HARD ^-^ I try to leave most of your aesthetic traits to you however I do just say some of them...
33K 1.3K 28
this is a love story between swap sans and the reader, the reader falls runs threw MT.Ebott trying to escape her twisted guardians when she is shot i...