Battle of the Heir and Heires...

By YvonneGrace1

Everywhere becomes silent as every single pair of eyes turn to us and although I'm used to attention, it's ne... More

Bad Morning
Meet The Jerk
Animals in Bikinis
Author's Note
Attraction
Backfire
Hell, no
BTHH Cast
Sweet Jerk
Shit, literally.
Pink and Plump
Something's wrong with me
Growling Stomach
Water moans and Denial
Kill me now
A very big bug
Getting it on with lover boy
Well Fuck, This is awkward
What the hell is it now
Camp is over?
Kiss and run
I'm getting engaged to him?
Why me?
I'm kissing you
Other boys can fuck off
What the fuck is going on here?
I like you
Falling hard and fast
Escape Daddy and Mummy's protective wings
Let me tell you a story
Back for revenge
I'm screwed
One by One
No, it can't be!
Escaped Disney Villain
I love you
Be mine
Betrayal
Betrayal
She's what?
Appreciation

Goodbye Messages

14.4K 528 86
By YvonneGrace1

I'm finally back from Hiatus and now I'm completely focused in finishing this story very soon.

9.99k reads and 1.27k  votes???? Best Christmas and New year gift ever.

I know it's late but MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR SWEETHEARTS 😍😍😍

One more thing, I need citizens for Yvvi land , as you've all noticed, I'm a pathetic Queen with no subjects 😢. Make me less pathetic by joining Yvvi land. We have Oreos and Ice Cream *wink wink* (I'm not trying to bribe you into joining, I'm just stating facts)

To cut my rambling short, all I'm saying is that I need a general name for my readers. If you have a suggestion, please comment it.

Interested in joining Yvvi land? Comment the number you fall in (first, second, third, fourth.....) Remember, we have Oreos and Ice cream. Again I'm not trying to bribe you guys 😉😉😉😂

***********************

Daisy

I stay rooted to the spot I'm standing no longer caring about being late to class. A stray tear fall from one eye on the picture I'm currently staring at.

It's a picture of my mother sitting on a hospital bed holding hands with my dad and smiling wildly at the monitor beside the bed showing a tiny image of the baby growing in her.

I look at another in which my mother's lifeless body was lying on the floor, blood pouring out of her stomach.

Where the hell did she get this?

Then another newspaper cut out that had the headline 'LEVI MILLER: FORMER CEO OF MILLER GROUP OF HOTELS ESCAPED FROM PRISON'

What is this?

What is she trying to do?

Now she just confirmed what I was praying was only my imagination.
Is she trying to remind me of the people I've lost. People they've taken away from me? My mother and a baby sister/brother I never even got to meet?

Now Levi's out, what does he want? My mother was the only person that linked us together and now she's gone. Unless his sick twisted kind blames me for the death of 'his love'.

I wipe my tears and walk out of the classroom then head for my class. I enter the classroom and all eyes turn to stare at me, the teacher let me off with a warning since it has never happened before. I feel Hunter's eyes on me all the while and I turn to him to give him a weak smile.

Only one seat was empty and it was located in the front beside Maya, the school president. I start to move to sit beside her when Mark who was sitting beside Hunter suddenly stands up and takes the seat I intended to have leaving the one beside Hunter empty.

I give him a grateful smile because I really need Hunter right now. As soon as I sit down, Hunter shifts his chair so that it was completely touching mine and wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"You okay angel? You look pale" He asks placing a kiss on my forehead.

If the teacher noticed our exchange, she didn't show it. Maybe it's because trying to control Hunter would be a waste of time. He does what he wants when he wants to.
"Yeah I'm fi........... No, I'm not fine at all, Eve just cornered me and gave me an 'engagement gift' which contained bloody pictures of my mother while she bled to death" I answer my voice wavering at the end.

I feel his body tense since my side was partially against his chest.

"This is getting out of hand, we have to do something before she tries anything" He grits out.

He suddenly pulls me to my feet by my arm successfully disturbing the class. The teacher looks frustrated beyond reason.

"What is it now Mr. Stone?" She asks annoyed while still trying to sound professional because she knows she can lose her job if Hunter gets mad.

"My girl needs to go to the bathroom and I'm escorting her" He States and I feel heat creeping up my cheeks when the class starts to let out wolf whistles and wiggling eyebrows.

He doesn't wait for her to answer before he walks out of the class with me in tow.

"Hunter! You gave them all the wrong idea and that was rude!" I screech.

"It's not the wrong idea if I intended to do exactly what I insinuated" He responds smirking.

I blush harder and open my mouth to answer him when he kisses me. As always, I become dazed and lightheaded. The million hippos and elephants in my stomach decide to start jumping around.

"I love you and as long as I live, no one is ever going to hurt you.  And just so you know, I intend to live for a very long time" Hunter murmurs after breaking the kiss.

"I love you too Hunter and I've never felt less than safe with you. Thank you" I say suddenly feeling like I'm going to burst with affection for this guy.

My boyfriend

My fiancé.

My safe place.

"Now let's go" He voices reluctantly lifting his head from where it's buried in my hair.

"Where are we going?" I question confused by the determination in his eyes.

"To see my dad" he answers.

"Your dad? what for?" I ask again.

"He can help us" he States.

"I also need to tell my dad about this, I think he's hiding something from me" I say remembering how he said he was arranging this marriage for me because of some threats.

Was he talking about Levi???

How would my engagement to Hunter possibly protect me from Levi?

"Okay, I'll drive you home, then I'll go ahead and talk to my parents. You and your dad can come later" He says and I nod in agreement.

He drops me off and then waits till I get to my front door before he drives off. I enter and shock resonates through my body at the sight.

Everything was....scattered. Flower vases and paintings broken, furniture turned over. I walk forward in horror and scream when I see a pile of dead or hopefully unconscious bodyguards.

Get out of here Daisy!

I don't listen to my instincts and instead, I walk forward worried for the safety of my father. I enter his office and then freeze when I see who is inside. My father was nowhere to be seen and in his chair, Levi sits comfortably while glaring daggers at me.

"I see you've made your way home, you little mistake" He says calmly but I'm shaking.

I quickly whip out my phone ready to call Hunter or my dad. Anyone.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You see, I've got something so breakable in my possession and I won't hesitate to destroy it if you make a wrong move"
He holds up his phone and puts it on loudspeaker. When I hear an angelic voice at the end of the phone, my eyes water up when I recognize who the owner is.

What have I done?

I've only succeeded in putting an innocent person's life in danger.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, just leave her alone!" I yell desperately.

"D-Daisy, is that you? Please help me. I'm in a really dark place. I don't know how I got here but I'm really scared and c-cold. P-please help me Daisy" Lily's voice gets cuts off by rough whispers from the phone. Then I hear a loud scream and the line goes dead.

"What are they doing to her? She's just a little child, she has nothing to do with this. Let her go, please" I yell while angry tears roll down my cheeks.

"It's simple" He says standing up from the chair and walking towards me making me hurriedly back away.

"All you have to do is write some messages and then follow me quietly without alerting all the security guards outside that something is wrong"

"W-what kind of messages?" I ask my voice trembling from his approach.

"Goodbye messages" He answers without hesitation.

***********************

*puts up advertisement* ' EARN 1 BILLION DOLLAR FAST. SIGN UP TO MARRY LEVI TODAY! IT'S A CHANCE YOU DON'T WANNA MISS. HURRY BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!'

I know you would all like to sign up for that *wiggles eyebrows* 😀😂

So now Levi is back again with his craziness.

I almost feel scared but I created him so he bows to my every command. I doubt if that'll be the same for you guys though so run! Mwahahahaha😀

Please support me as an author by voting, commenting and sharing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 596 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
1M 21.6K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
226K 8.3K 10
Hunter Davis has been screwed over twice because of needy females in his class. These girls managed to wiggle their breasts in the face of his profes...
262K 10.8K 25
"I knew if I wanted a relationship, I should find someone else. But I didn't want anyone else and I still don't." I managed to take his arm from arou...