Demons (NaLu) (Under Editing)

By Infinite_Dawn

"Look into my eyes it's where my DEMONS hide...it's where my DEMONS hide, don't get too close it's DARK insid... More

Life Changing
The Moment of Truth
Love and Hate
First of Things
Learning Each Other's Past
Dying For You (Not a Chapter) (NaLu)
Waiting Outside the Lines
Going Under
Discussion Time
Listening Harder
What Now
Surprise (Not a Chapter) (Jerza)
Just Can't Walk Away
Forgotten
Why Is This Happening?
Protection
β™₯β™₯Author's Note!!!β™₯β™₯
Something's Happen For Reason
You and I (Not A Chapter) (GaLe)
Planning and Unexpected
Anything Could Happen
A Side Unknown
Need This
Realities Witness (Not a Chapter) (Gruvia)
Proludge: Prom Night
Prom Night Part 1
Prom Night: Part 2
Author's Note! IMPORTANT!!!!!
Prom Night: Part 3
Little Talks
~Authors NOTE~
Thank You for Your Words of Wisdom
Graduation Day
The Proposal
Epilogue
Updates and New Stories!
A/N BIRTHDAY!!! & New Ideas

Things Can Change

1.1K 54 6
By Infinite_Dawn

************************************************************************************************************
I hope you guys liked the oneshot that I did and basically the whole story! So here's Things Can Change. And I hope you enjoy!

************************************************************************************************************

Layla P.O.V.

"I was already the age of 16 when I got pregnant." I said.

"Do you mean with...Lucy?" He asked raising his head.

I nodded no. "So that means..."

"Yes...I had a child before Lucy. His name is Lucas...he was my very first son." I said smiling.

"Where is he?" Sting asked.

"His gone...let me go ahead and tell you the story." I said...he nodded.

"It was some what of the same thing that happened between you and Lucy...we were dating...and...I wanted this...so after it all happened...Lucas got sick...and bad." I began...

Flashback-

Hospital was our only option...The doctor kept saying: "You can't see your son right now."

"Why!!" I yelled with so much force.

"Because...we don't now if he'll survive or not." He said slowly. I covered my mouth and collapsed in the floor while Jude held.

"...please...just...save our child." Jude said painfully.

"We'll try our best." The doctor turned in his heels and rushed to my son's room.

Then we waited...maybe 3 hours because it was nearing midnight. The doctor came back but walked slow.

"How's Lucas!?" I jumped up asking.

"...we had to...do...surgery." Jude stood up behind me.

"What...what...type of surgery?" I asked.

"We...we...we...had to remove one of his lungs." The doctor said breaking eye contact from me.

"Why did-"

"His coughing got worst...and...his left leg got very damage."

"But is he alive!?"

"Yes...but...you can't see your son."

"Why not?" I asked moving towards Doctor Marvell.

"Social services is taking the baby and giving it to your mother." He said looking away trying to give bad news was hard...but mostly for us.

"L-Lucas...LUCAS!!!!!!!"

End of Flashback-

"After that...I never saw him again...I can only imagine what he looks like now and how handsome and strong he has gotten." I said proud with a tear rolling down my eye.

"...I knew it." A voice said. It was feminine. I turned to a door that was creaking open and a head looking out.

"Lucy..." Sting said...

"...when I was younger I saw a picture...it was hidden in a little red locked box in the living room. I saw...when you looked inside and you would start to cry. And then when you saw me you would start screaming...and I never knew why you did...I was 7 and I took the initiative to take a pick...and the key was next to it. I opened it. It had pictures of a dark blond baby. I knew it wasn't from the hair color...but...but..it was Lucas. My. Long. Lost. Older. Brother." She sounded mad.

She continued. "I didn't want to ask you because I knew you would get mad...I also saw that pained look in your eyes when you looked at me...you became distant...that was until the divorce...and we had a close connection...but even though we had that connection...I thought you hated me...so I hated you...and I never showed it...but now I know why and what happened to Lucas will never happen to Levi...I swear on my life." With those tough words and strong heart...hid just another...me.

Monday-

Lucy P.O.V.

It was a long weekend because of everything that happened.

"What happened to Lucas will never happen to Layla...I swear on my life." Wow...I can't believe I said that to Mom.

But after that instead of spending more time with Mom...I spent it with Levi and...Sting.

I got to learn about Sting a lot...and I like him more...but...Natsu...we've done things. [FYI NOTHING NASTY...SO FAR]

Ever since what happened to Levi I actually let him kiss me...though his with Lisanna...and me...I guess I'm with Sting. And Levi has got very attached him along with that. Anytime he saw him he would say...'Pinky!!!'

He didn't mind at all and their was one time he called him...'Daddy!!!' I guess I spend more with Natsu.

I had already left for school with Sting. And Virgo was taking care of Levi. As we were nearing the school I felt glares from somewhere...but I didn't now where...until I saw a pair of crystal blues staring me down in a car beside us. Then I saw onyx eyes...Natsu. I looked in the corner of my eye...Sting was staring as well but more of glaring not at me but at Natsu...

It was quite dangerous if you ask me. But it was good were at a stop light and it was taking a long time for green. I saw Lisanna look down and her eyes widened but somehow they became kinder and tinder...and she had an expression on her face.

My phone vibrated...

Why did u steal his longing look from me?

What?...Who sent this?...Is this person talking about Sting...or...Natsu?

Why does he look at u with those eyes?

Do you knw how you're makin me hate u more and more!!??

Leave. Natsu. Alone!!!!!!!!!

I dropped my phone and shot my head over to where I saw a true stone tear roll down.

I had taken something special from Lisanna Strauss.

"Tsk..." I sucked my teeth and looked down.

I looked at my phone.

Are you waiting for me to respond...Lisanna?

I turned my phone on and went to messages. I set her name in the phone and responded back like she wanted me to.

Her puffy eyes were on me. She looked down and then back up. Thank you.

I dropped my phone. And slid down in my sit as the light changed...

Are you happy now!?

A.P. Physic-

"Blah! Blah! Blah!" I was zoned out by all the talk and shit.

Ok so I got to get Natsu to stop talking to me. That's going be really hard. And the thing that gets on my nervous is that Lisanna.

She started talking to me...like a lot and she's been really nice. She shocked everyone on how nice she was being...I mean to me mainly. But her pissed face turns on when she sees Natsu looking at me.

She doesn't get mad at him...but me.

I jumped from the sound of the bell. "Ok so remember you have a big big big test next Friday!" And we had left the room.

"Lucy-san!!" I turned my head.

...Lisanna.

"Hey Lis-chan." I said. That's what Natsu calls her...I mean is it ok if I call her that.

"Did you hear that we have a new students." She said.

"Since when?"

"Today of course! She is so pretty...she kind of looks like me...a little. And then there's a guy to his seems a little emo though...but its a hot emo." Lisanna said giggling at the end. I just the ignored the last part.

We already have a new student even though is nearing the end of the school year?

"Yea and I also heard that his name is Rogue Cheney..." I stopped.

"Rogue..." I mutter.

"Hey are you ok?" She asked.

"Uh...yea." I faked my smile.

"Ok then. The girl's name is Yukino Aguria." I turned to her.

"What?"

"Yukino?"

"Yea...what about her?"

"...uh...nothing...nothing at all!"

She looked at me and then deep sighed. "Ok well by the way did you hear about Prom Night..." I tuned her out a little but was still listening.

Yukino Aguria...you're coming here...I wonder how you have changed...or how you look.

************************************************************************************************************
This was pretty good right? I made Lisanna nice...well not fully nice she is still being mean but mainly she's pissed about Natsu and Lucy's relationship...after all. Jealousy is a ugly ugly thing. So thanks for reading.

Vote!!!!

Comment!!!!

Follow me!!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 457 15
Some Countries who belong in EU, and UN decided to come visit the countries from ASEAN. While talking they were blinded by a bright light that transp...
13.7K 120 15
After their newest adventure, Twilight and her friends were filled with new excitement. They decided to experience another and sweet little Apple Blo...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
25.8K 271 7
Subaru x Yui. MY VERY FIRST FANFIC SO PLZ DON'T HATE ME. IDK if it's good but I like it. I hope you enjoy! XD