What Happens in a Houseful of...

Per cran-noodles

this book is CANCELED, meaning it will no longer get updates or be finished. You just moved into a small hou... Més

Chapter 1: Moving in... With boys
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- FITNESS-4-U!
Chapter 8: Who? And Why?!
Chapter 9: Why Las is the way to go.
Chapter 10: Karaoke and Music
Chapter 11: Truth or Date?
Chapter 12:But La-a-a-as..
Chapter 13: Garrin and... Mojang?
Chapter 14: Date gone.... right?
Chapter 15: Braids
Chapter 16: Photographs
Chapter 17: Red, red, so, so red.
Chapter 19: Secrets Can't Stay Secrets Forever
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Chapter 18: Secrets?

1.8K 65 23
Per cran-noodles

     "Tom, Wait!" I called. He slammed the door, grumbling a few things under his breath. My heart was pounding. Should I go with him? I opened the door, then I heard Tord say; "Where ya going, girl?"I growled under my breath. I shot a glance at Tom, then back at Tord.
"no where, I guess.." I shut the door, pushed Tord out of the way, and stormed upstairs.
"How could Tom leave me with 2 idiots and a flirt!" I said to myself. Lucinda went to the store so I didn't have anyone to rant to.
I lifted up my mattress and grabbed a gummy bear bag from Lucinda's 'secret stash' and went into Tom's room. I stared at the ceiling for a while, eating gummy bears and mainly being mad at Tom.
Why did Tom hate this guy so much, I wonder?

At about midnight I heard rustling and realized I had dosed off. I got up to see Tord taking down a picture.
"What're you doing?" I muttered loudly.
"Oh, uh, nothing, luv. Go back to bed." He laughed nervously and closed the door. If I was sleeping in Tom's room.. where was Tord sleeping? I went back out into the hall to find no one there. I peeked into every room. I only saw a peaceful Matt and a.. gentleman-looking Edd asleep? Heh. Who knew?
I gave up on looking for Tord since I was so sleepy and went back to bed.

I woke up at a about 9 o' clock and shuffled downstairs. My weary brain couldn't remember much and was only focused on getting food.
After eating a bowl of cereal, the coldness perked me up. I started to remember last night, for I was no longer sleepy. I wonder, what was so special about that painting in particular?
I went back to the room where I saw Tord and examined the picture. Edd, Tom, Matt, and I. It looked pretty bulky. I was about to lift up the painting, suspicious there might be something behind it, when I was interrupted by something tapping me on the shoulder and almost scaring me half-to-death, which my childish mind first thought of monster.
"AH, CRUD!" I shrieked and jumped back, before realizing it was only Tord. Not too different than a monster, though. "What do you want?" I scowled.
"I got donuts, if you want any." He sneered.
"Gah, curse the day you and your delicious baked-goods came into this house.." I muttered and quick-walked into the kitchen before all the donuts were gone. I heard him chuckle. I grabbed my favorite flavor and ate it quickly with a glass of milk.

Whenever ai seem to walk past the picture, Tord always seems to appear out of no where or give me a nasty look. What he has hidden, one may wonder. But, for now, im going to focus on getting Tom to come back.

(Yay! Sorry I've been gone so long 😓 I have been super busy, and it is super hard to write on mobile lol. Fun fact: every chapter and every other thing on this book has been written and created on mobile. Mainly a phone, but so,stumped I use my tablet, like I am right now. Word count: 552)

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Help Per hAh no

Fanfiction

22.1K 940 85
As Tord and his giant robot went down, Edd and Matt ran over to help Tom up. As he looked up at his friends, he saw that their lips were moving, but...
15.5K 643 21
Tord had recently blown up tom, Edd and Matts house.. a house he used to live in. Patryk and paul are worried and they go to Toms apartment to ask hi...
21.2K 448 12
Y/N L/N is Matt's cousin. They need a place to stay, and Matt offers his house. However, they weren't aware of the chaos that goes on every day in Ed...
25.4K 504 19
Keeping this up cause why not Not revising any of this _________________________ Cover Art by: me Warning: BxB No Smut (Sorry) Gayness and A lot of s...