Chapter 9: Why Las is the way to go.

Garrin walked me home and bought me an ice pack on the way. I sniffed and rubbed my eye. My cheek was stinging a tiny bit still and I bet it is going to leave a mark. I gently pressed the ice pack on my cheek and went inside. Only Edd was home.

"Hey Y/N! Where have you b-- HAHA!!" He was cut off by his own laughter at Spongebob. Such a simple minded creature. I went into my room and laid on my bed. Garrin gave me his phone number, but I am not going to text him yet. Instead, I texted Lucinda. Or Las, which I called her since 1st grade.

You: hey.
Las: Hey! Whasup! Been a while since you've texted me.
You: I know. sorry.
Las: What's wrong babe?

Yes. That is how good we are of friends. She calls me babe.

You: nothing don't worry 🙂
Las: OH NO!! ITS THE PLAIN SMILEY EMOJI OF DEATH!!! SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG!! 😱
Youhah.. can't keep a secret around you, can I?
Las: Nope! I'm Super Sleuth Lucinda! ((A Sleuth is a Detective))
You: well, it's about a boy.
Las: oh shut upshutupshutupshutup!!! Really??? You?? Like??? A??? Boy!?
You: uh. Guess you can say that.
Las: IM COMING OVER!!
You: Las, no.

~1 hour later~

Las: IM IN LONDON
You: Las, no.
Las: WHERE DO YOU LIVE?!?
Las: Wait NEVERMIND! JUST GOOGLED YOU
You: Las.

~A couple hours later~

Las: IM AT YOUR DOOR.
You: Las. No.
Las: TO LATE. I KNOCKED
Las: ooh, who's the brownie?
Las: WAIT! YOU LIVE WITH 2 BOYS?!
You: 3
Las: Can I move in? You can't hog all these boys to yourself ;T
You: Las, Please.
Las: Why am I still texting you? I'm in your house.
Las: Hold on. Asking brownie which room your in.

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Las wasn't joking.  It was Las, at my door. The bubbly blonde barged in and pulled us both onto my bed.

"Which one is it?" She asked, bouncing around.

"He isn't here." I said.

"Oh, sweetheart. Babe. Tell Las what's wrong." Las said, braiding my hair. I sighed. "OH NO NO NO NO!! WHAT IS THAT?!" She hollered, examining my cheek. And at that, I sighed again. "DON'T WORRY! MEDIC LAS IS ON THE CASE!!" She ran off into the living room. She came back with a suitcase.

Apparently, she insisted that she is staying for a while, and Edd, Matt, And Tom were okay with it. (Edd texted Tom and asked him if it was okay since he wasn't home) She pulled out a "Fisher-Price Medical Kit Playset - Pink" It still had the price tag on it, like she knew this would happen. And man, she paid 14.99 for a toy medic kit.

She pulled out all the plastic stuff, which worked pretty well... don't ask me how I know this, and pulled out an ice-pack. I could tell that she put the ice-pack in there herself.

"Super Sleuth Lucinda is always prepared!" She yelled, then pressed it against my cheek.

(Meet Lucinda/Las, my OC. She is a bubbly, immature, childish, girl. She has bright blonde hair and brown eyes. She is very gullible. She loves to laugh, and she is pretty crazy and weird. She can be really creepy at times, too. Once she finds her best friend for life, she becomes very emotionally attached and loyal. Her cheeks are always rosy, which sticks out a lot since her skin is very pale. End of chapter 9. Word count: 600)