All Kinds of Therapy ( Bellar...

By HeidiButler3

Clarke & Octavia are from two different worlds but fit perfectly together. Bellamy is a Marine, brother to Oc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 9

781 32 7
By HeidiButler3

Bellamy's head shot up hearing the door slam. He was stretching on the floor when she approached him.

"You did lifts already?" She asked.

"Yeah" he replied taking note of her testy tone.

"Finish your stretches and then you can go" she instructed. He bit back his first choice of response, took a deep breath and went with the second option.

"What was that about?" He asked calmly.

"Nothing, I'll handle it" she snapped before turning and storming off towards the stairs.

He was concerned over the whole thing, but could see she wasn't in the mood to discuss it.

He finished stretches before packing up. He glanced at the window to the office, Emerson and Cage on the computer at the desk. Whatever it was, he would find out, she would tell him eventually. He stopped by the px to grab some stuff before heading back to the barracks. The second he set stuff down in his room his text notification went off.

Clarke: PT off base from here on out.

He sighed shaking his head.

Bellamy: why?

Clarke: Because I said so.

Bellamy: Really? Do I look 5 to you?

Clarke: Bell...

Bellamy: Princess...

Clarke: Don't push your luck.

Bellamy: You going to yell at me, you know how I like that.

Clarke: Not today, feeling kind of submissive

Bellamy: Don't tease

Clarke: I wish you would tease, I could use a tension release.

Bellamy walked to his door locking it before pressing the video call option on his messenger.

He laughed when it flashed back call denied.

Bellamy: C'mon, where's the fun in that?

Clarke: we said text, video makes it personal.

Bellamy: Do you think of me when you pleasure yourself?

Clarke: yeah

Bellamy: It's already personal.

Clarke: Then I guess this is over, that was the whole point to avoid personal.

Bellamy: No the point was being friends with benefits and keeping it quiet. We are still on point.

Clarke: Since when are we friends...

Bellamy pressed video call again, watching it dial. He was surprised when her face came across the screen.

"Well well, the princess has arrived" he joked. She couldn't help but crack a smile. This is why they shouldn't be doing this. She thought he was good looking before, and now that she was around him frequently and they had the benefits thing going, it was making it hard to avoid liking him.

"Yeah, well you know, I have a busy schedule and all" she laughed. He didn't want to admit it but he liked her laugh, he liked her. One step the wrong way and this could potentially be a problem. They couldn't go past this phone thing, if they did he feared there would be no going back.

He gave her his signature smirk.

"So Princess, stand me up on your night stand so I can see you" He could see she was nervous. She reached over leaning the phone against her lamp before laying back on the bed. He could see she was in a low cut tight tank top and running shorts.

"There's no one there with you right?" she asked, her eyes flicking towards the screen.

"I don't like to share Clarke" he replied simply. His voice was all it took for her, she pulled her lip between her teeth, anticipating what he was going to do, say, do. At this point in her mind it was all the same.

"Stop assaulting your lip, it makes me want to keep your mouth occupied." She looked at the phone doing it again.

"I see you are not going to listen" he growled.

"Bell, please. I'll be good"

"You will, or there will be consequences" he watched her fight to hold the smirk back. She turned giving him a full view down her shirt.

"Are you going to punish me Bellamy?" she asked. Before he could respond her door flew open.

"Are you talking to my brother?" Octavia's voice rang through the room. If Clarke could see what he could she would laugh however he was sure she was going to die from embarrassment. Her face was red, she looked guilty as hell.

"Well?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah O, It's me" Bellamy responded. She moved where she could see the phone.

"What are you two up to?" she asked completely oblivious to Clarke's new skin tone.

"PT, Clarke had to cut it early so we were doing it through facetime"

"Ohh neat, like a work out video"

"Exactly" Clarke replied looking to Bellamy who was just sitting there with a smug look on his face.

"I'm going to order from the chinese place, I think Lincoln, Raven and Wick are coming over. You should too."

"Yeah, I'll see if they can come get me"

"They are over at Ravens already , I'll go grab food, Clarke can come grab you" she replied. Bellamy smirked at her wording, Clarke shot him a glare.

"Well princess, chop chop" he joked.

"Yeah, be there in a few minutes" she replied hitting end call. She slipped on sneakers and a zip up hoodie, grabbed her keys and headed out the door the same time as Octavia.

"By the time I get there food should be ready, so see you back here in about 1/2 hour, 40 minutes"

"Yeah, I'll be here" Clarke replied. She drove up in front of the barracks seeing Bellamy on the sidewalk, she came to a stop so Bellamy could get in before pulling back around the loop and off base.

"Octavia could have came to get you, only takes 2 minutes, then you could've rode with her to get food" Clarke complained.

"Yes because you obviously took a long time selecting an outfit" he laughed shaking his head.

"I wasn't changing for you" she replied as she pulled into her spot. They made there way to the door, Bellamy trying to take control of his mind. It was running wild. They stepped through the door, she turned to close it and slipped her shoes off and put the sweatshirt on the coat rack. She turned the same time Bellamy went to hang his up, leaving her stuck between him and the door.

She sighed letting her head fall back against the door. He glanced down at her, her lip between her teeth, she was still worked up. She looked like a hot mess. He reached out placing his thumb on her chin gently forcing her to open her mouth and release her lip. His eyes travelled across her mouth, he could hear her breathing change.

"How much time?"

"Like 1/2 hour" she replied. He moved in closer.

"Good" the word ghosted across her lips before he claimed them. He kissed her lightly at first, running his tongue over her bottom lip. Her hand found its way under his shirt just as he deepened the kiss pinning her to the door.

"Clarke" he whispered grabbing her hands and holding them above her head against the door.

"Yes" her voice was sultry, her eyes were locked on his, and you couldn't deny the fire in them.

"We shouldn't be, this isn't " he fumbled for words, his mind was betraying him.

"Bell, please" she pleaded.

"Please what?" he asked still holding her hands firm to the door.

"Please, make me scream" He groaned.

"Your room, now" He let her go grabbing his crutches and following her to her room. She closed and locked the door, just as he grabbed her and pulled her on her bed with him. His mouth moved to her neck, sucking lightly, his hand ran behind her back unclipping her bra. She peeled her shirt and bra off.

His mouth moved down to her breast, he gently tugged on her nipple. She moaned arching up into his touch.

"My princess like's that huh?"

"Your princess?" She questioned moving her hand down to his shorts. Her hand slipped inside, he was rock hard, she gripped him lightly moving her hand over him slowly.

"I told you, I don't share" he growled.

"That's good, because I want this, all of it, now" she squeezed him lightly, eliciting a moan from him.

"I wanted to take care of you" he argued. She looked at the clock.

"Alright, point taken" he stood taking his shirt and shorts off. She slipped her shorts and underwear off, he pushed her back on the bed.

"You lay down, I dont want your weight on your leg" she scolded, he looked like he wanted to argue but went with it anyway.

She slowly moved up his body, pausing to taste him. Her lips grazed the tip of his cock and she felt him tense. She took the tip in her mouth swirling her tongue and sucking lightly, she moved down slowly, taking him inch by inch. His hand moved to her hair holding her in place as he thrusted into her mouth, making her take all of him. She fought back the gag and he did it again. She wanted hours with him, she wanted to make him cum like this, she felt rushed. He must have too because he tugged her hair, pulling her up to him.

She leaned down pressing a kiss on his lips, he deepend it as she lowered herself onto him. He was well endowed and she could feel every inch of him inside her.

"Damn, don't move yet, you are so tight, and so wet, just give me a second" he let his eyes move over her. Her blue eyes watching him, her blonde hair hung loosely over her shoulders, slowly falling piece by piece out of her pony tail. She was beautiful.

She watched him take his time looking at her, she felt appreciated and beautiful, just by the way his eyes moved over her. He had the body of a god, everything was defined and tight, and damn she could go to the gym everyday and wouldn't compare to that. She was lucky in more ways than she could count at the moment. She felt him move underneath her and her body reacted immediately. She felt herself tense around him. His eyes were locked on her as she began to ride him, starting out nice and slow. She watched him squeeze his eyes shut and grip her thighs, she sped up feeling her body giving in faster than she expected. His grip on her tightened and he moved in sync with her. It felt to good, she was trying her best to last longer, for him. He could tell, he pulled her down for a kiss.

"Cum for me princess, let me feel you cum on my cock." She didn't need much coaxing, him talking dirty to her was pretty much the icing on the cake. She moved faster, till her orgasm shattered her world.

"God Bell" she moaned, he thrust up into her a few more times, feeling her clenched around him.

"Fuck, princess, I can't hold out, you on the pill?"

"Mmmhmm" she moaned quietly, her body being forced to ride the orgasm out. He was just about to his when a second one hit her.

"Bellamy" she cried out . He pulled her down to him and rolled them over.

He got up on one knee and put his injured leg off the bed. He pulled her to him sliding inside of her. He watched himself disappear inside her and pulled back out slowly.

"Bell, I want to feel you cum, fuck me"

He slammed into her, a few hard rough thrusts and her body still riding out small tremors from the last orgasm brought him over the edge.

"Fuck, Clarke" he moaned spilling himself inside of her. He pressed a soft kiss to her lips before standing and getting dressed. She stretched before doing the same and running a brush through her hair, she lit a candle to hide the sex smell. Once ready she turned to face him.

"O should be back soon, I'll go put the t.v. On " he stated sending her a smirk.

"K, I'll be out in a second" she replied, turning to make her bed.

She could hear everyone's voices as they came through the door before she was done tidying up. She put her hair up in a messy bun and joined the group in the kitchen.

She was putting food on a plate when Raven came up behind her.

"So who's the lucky guy?" Clarke gave her a puzzled look.

"What are you talking about?" she asked grabbing an egg roll. Everyone looking at her and Raven.

Raven pressed a spot on her neck.

"Griffin, that's a hickey" She smirked.

"Ooooo, now I know why you cut Bellamy's PT short." Octavia smiled.

"That's fucked up, you ditched me to get laid" Bellamy added.

Bellamy the one person she wanted to crucify at the moment was going to throw in a comment. She shot him a look obviously not amused by the situation like he was. Her friends were not the type to let that go, they teased her for awhile.

"So all joking aside, who is it?" Wick asked.

"I'm not telling, you guys, it was nothing a one time thing" she replied refusing to look at Bellamy.

"Alright so give us details at least, on a scale of 1- 10 how good was it?" Raven asked.

Clarke smiled looking at her friends, Bellamy's attention drawn to her.

"15 easy" she replied, He couldn't hide the smirk that crossed his features.

"Damn!" Raven stated.

"15 is off the charts, So why is it a one time thing?" Octavia asked.

"It wouldn't work, personality clash, plus he's a Marine, no offense to any of you, but that lifestyle isn't easy on the women" Clarke replied easily. Raven looked at her skeptical of the answer.

"How do you know if you don't try?"

"I just know alright, topic change, let's pick a movie or I'm going to go paint" she argued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 834 31
My first ever fan fiction: based on Bellarke (obvs) Set after Clarke and Bellamy reunite in season 2 da da daaa.. CURRENTLY IN EDITING: CHANGING STOR...
242K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...
36.7K 1K 22
AU/MD Bellarke. Tension runs high with Clarke & Bellamy in the same house. What happens when Clarke's new relationship forces her to lie to Bellamy a...
7.2K 331 17
He was the Rebel King of the City, leader of the newsies. She was an esteemed senators daughter who needed an escape. What happens when their worlds...