His [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Cali's life turned upside down when her new next door neighbour Kyle Knight came crashing in to her life. He... More

His
(1) Sex God in a leather jacket.
(2) My Knight In Shining Armour.
(3) Thrown about like a gossip magazine.
(4) I'm not an asshole.
(5) Don't lie to me.
(6) Smile for me.
(7) Look, it's me.
(8) You're turning me into a monster.
(9) You have a lot to learn about me.
(10) It could run a little smoother.
(11) It's the painkillers speaking.
(12) That's why I like you.
(13) Don't get used to it.
(14) The sun is setting.
(15) Clichè Movie.
(16) I don't regret it.
(17) Spit it out, Knight.
(18) You make me crazy.
(20) Goodnight kiss.
(21) You're mine.
(22) My love.
(23) Tell me again.
(24) Crazy for you.
(25) Only for you.
(26) Love a little longer.
(27) I'll come running.
(28) Right here.
(29) I am home.
(30) We're a team.
(31) To protect you.
(32) A picture of weakness.
(33) To make it.
(34) Finally.
(35) Back to that are we love?
(36) there's my girl.
(37) Don't look so shocked.
(38) clean version of fun.
(39) He will.
(40) You'll never be without me.
(41) I do.
(42) Not yet.
(43) Goodnight.
Book suggestions:
(44) Losing Self control
(45) You were mine
(46) You're just in my shirt
(47) Carrying you
(48) Crazy mad
(49) Happiness
(50) It's Ours
(51) Turn it off, babe
(52) The Test
(53) Negative
(54) In Bed
(55) Benefit of the doubt.
(56) Deal
(57) Maybe Fifteen
(58) Walk Straight
(59) Motto
(60) cold
(61) Join
(62) What to do
(63) Inside of us
(64) On My Way
(65) Fighting
(66) Neon Sign
(67) Turn the Lights On
(68) Breaking Waters
(69) Daddy's Touch
Epilogue
MUST READ.
SPIN OFF
Preview (PLEASE READ)

(19) Am I yours?

822K 23.1K 8.2K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 19- Am I yours?

Waking up was extremely easy today, only because I had smiled the morning away...and the afternoon.

"What's gotten you all happy?" Matt grumbled as we made our way down the school corridors.

"Only because you've just failed a science test doesn't mean I also have to be grumpy too," I smiled in his direction. He rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless.

"Don't remind me," he laid a hand to his cheek. "It's not like I care anyway," he stated.

Matt had chosen his lifestyle and ever since he was a kid he had wanted to be involved with fashion. It definitely does sound stereotypical, but it was a lifestyle that fitted Matt perfectly, and it suited him. Matt had always been good with fashion, more so than most girls I know.

"We can't be good at everything, Matt," I explained as we stopped at my locker. I opened it, grabbed a few books and shut it back again.

"You're right," he sighed. "Enough of me, how are you and the hottie?" his eyes began twinkling, and I knew he was engaged.

"There's nothing to say," I lied. He scoffed in reply.

"Tell your best friend, don't be shy," I sighed.

"We're good, infact we're more than good. I think getting to know him has somehow created feelings I shouldn't be having towards him," I stated as we made our way to a classroom. We sat down in the free chairs.

"Really?" He looked astonished. "You've never had feelings for anyone, not even that extremely hot guy who moved back to Spain a year ago," he played. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up," I laughed. "He's like a drug, I'm just so addicted to him, I can't get enough of him, it's crazy and I can't explain it," I let out.

"Love," Matt replied straight away. I stopped what I was doing (which wasn't a lot) and took a quick look at him.

"What?"

"Love, it's love," I scoffed in reply.

"I don't believe in that crap, I mean, yes I've got feelings for Kyle, but I don't love him, I'm not in love with him," I explained. But even saying that I had a feeling that wasn't necessarily true.

I had never believed in love, not after my parents. They never loved eachother so much it hurts, I think my mother was with my father for mine and Tammy's sake, so we can grow up with a stable family. Love wasn't in our family so much, and I think it had resulted in a less stable family.

"That's bull crap, Cali and you know it,"

"I don't believe in love, Matt. I'm not in love with Kyle. The feelings I have towards him are extremely strong, and I'm attracted to him more than I have ever been with anyone, but this isn't love,"

"Okay, okay," he said as he held his hands up, as if he was held at gun point. "But I have a very serious question to ask,"

"Oh?"

"Have you kissed yet?" He smirked slightly as I looked down at the table, my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes? Was that a yes?" His voice sounded playful.

"I did," I replied. And I loved every second of it.

"Wow, you really do have feelings for him don't you?"

"Of course I do, I can't seem to stop them," I can't stop thinking about him, I can hear him etched in to my brain when I fall asleep at night, I can see him behind my eyes. He's always there and I can't let him go.

"Just be careful baby girl," was his reply before the teacher came waltzing in to the room.

After the lesson, Matt and I finally made our way to the car park and school was finally over for today. I couldn't be more happy. I hadn't seen Kyle today, infact, I didn't think he was even in.

"Do you want me to give you a lift home?" Matt asked as we made our way to his little sports car.

"Yeah I don't want to take the bus," I whined. The sun was scorching today, and I was nearly sweating my life away. Being in that bus was the last thing I wanted to do right now.

"Okay," he smiled before getting in and starting the car. I jumped in after him.

It took 10 minutes until finally I was dropped off home. I sighed in relief and happiness that I was finally home. I wanted the day to end more than anything.

I opened the front door and made my way to my room. My father was at work and so was Tammy so I had the house to myself.

I opened the door and dropped my items to the floor. I made my way to my bed but I soon stopped in my tracks.

On the bed was a dress and a little note. I stepped over and took a look at the note.

I'll pick you up at 7. Wear this dress. I can't wait to see you in it,

K.

His bold masculine writing caught my attention straight away. I smiled at the note and took a look at the dress. It was a simple black dress, but it was incredibly gorgeous.

I didn't know how he got to my bedroom, and he was the most cliché boy I knew, but I loved it and I wouldn't change it for the world. He treated me as if I was a character from a book, as if I was in an 80's movie, and I loved that.

I still had 2 hours to spare, and I knew it would only take me less than an hour to get ready. I sighed in happiness and laid the note back onto the bed.

I flopped down onto the bed myself and closed my eyes for just a second. My eyes became heavy straight away, and I was asleep before I knew it, thinking of Kyle.

I suddenly woke up, disorientated but feeling much more refreshed. I looked to the clock and jumped out of bed as soon as I realised I only had half an hour to get ready.

I ran to the shower, I washed my hair and my skin as fast as I could. I came out of the bathroom and put on my dress as carefully as I could. It was tight against my body but very flattering for my figure. I then dried my hair quickly and kept it naturally wavy. I put on just minimal amount of makeup, and I was ready with 5 minutes to spare.

"Thank God," I whispered to myself.

Suddenly, a knock resignated throughout the house. I jumped on the spot as I grabbed all of my essentials. I put on my heels and ran to the door.

I was suprised when I opened the door. Kyle wasn't there, but a man dressed in a suit was. I had no clue who he was.

"Uh, hello?" I said, unsure. The bald headed man smiled in reply.

"You must come with me," he said. I looked at him confusingly.

"Why?"

"Because Mr Knight said you must," he replied as his eyes lit with humour. He immediately put me at ease.

"Oh, I'm sorry, of course," I let out as I slammed the door shut. He led me to a black car, he opened the door and I slid in with ease. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Mr Knight gave me strict instructions to keep my mouth shut," was his reply as the car began moving. I rolled my eyes. Typical, mysterious Kyle.

I was extremely curious to where we were going. I was curious as to what Kyle had in store for me. Was this the date Kyle had made me go on with him? It sure seemed like it.

I was smiling throughout the whole of the ride. I was so happy, extremely excited. I wanted to see Kyle. I had missed him today. Not being able to see him all day was out of the norm, out of my routine, I was so used to seeing him everyday this last month.

Finally, the car pulled up onto a piece of grass. My belly bubbled with excitement.

My door opened and I stepped foot outside. My heels met the grass and I felt free and amazing. The wind blew just the tiniest bit.

"Just follow the path," he instructed as he pointed to the grey slabbed path. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Thank you very much," I said as I did as I was told.

I rounded the corner and my body nearly stopped when I saw the sight infront of me.

A table was set up for two with a small, elegant canopy over the top as a little shelter. The grass was extremely green beside it, but the table sat on top of some dark decking.

My breath hitched, and the most beautiful sight was Kyle.

He was dressed in some black slacks and a white shirt. He looked so much older and so much hotter. I nearly ran into his arms.

"Hey, baby," my heart fluttered at the nick name.

"What's all this?" I breathed in astonishment and excitement. He smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"Our date, this is all for you," he said. I could hear the music playing in the background. It was such a romantic gesture and usaully I would have cringed, but here with Kyle was the most amazing thing ever.

"You're the best," I stated as I looked straight into his eyes. His eyes twinkled, and I had never seen him so happy.

"You're the best," he said back. "I missed you today,"

"I missed you too," I said truthfully.

"Good," he smiled before leading me to the chair. He pulled it away from the table and gestured for me to sit down. I did as I was told and he soon tucked me in. He then went to sit opposite me.

Suddenly, a waitress came from the massive building just a few metres away. She was a brunette girl, and she looked at Kyle as if he was the hottest boy she had ever seen. My belly twisted with jealousy.

We ordered the drinks first, and all the while the brunette couldn't keep her eyes off of Kyle.

"You okay?" He asked as soon as the waitress had left. I smiled as reassurance.

"Yes, of course." I replied. "I'm just not sure that brunette sits well with me, all she did was flirt with you," I said truthfully. Kyle smiled.

"Jealous?"

"I'm just a jealous person, I don't like sharing," I said. Kyle nodded as if he was deep in thought.

"Same here. If you're mine, you're mine. I'm very possessive, and I get jealous just as easy as you do," he replied.

"I know," I laughed, remembering just a few weeks back. Kyle laughed too as if he had remembered also.

"I'm serious though, Cali. If you're mine, you're mine,"

"Am I yours?" I asked shyly, wondering whether that was the right thing to say.

"You most definitely are mine, every single bit of you," he replied. My heart flipped and my body burned under his piercing gaze.

I knew I was so done for and maybe, just maybe, this was love.

-------------------

The date will carry on next chapter:) I really hope you enjoyed this, I tried to make the chapter longer for you guys because I love you and also

I think we should celebrate:D! This book is so very near to 1 mil reads! I'm so grateful. Seriously I am! Thank you so much without you this story would have been nothing!

I love you guys so so so much. I really hoped I've made you happy with this chapter. X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 50.6K 94
#4 in romance #1 in jealous, passionate, hot #3 in rejection, hot #5 in badboy, funny #9 in wattpad, steamy #55 in werewolf (Highest rankings) "You a...
9.1K 212 30
[CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING!] The 'almost love' story of Liv Arlene and Nate Caesar. I was almost good for her. I was almost good for him. Liv and...
277K 6.9K 31
A secret worth keeping. ~*~ Quinn Brent just moved back from South Carolina after her father's death. All the years she has been away, she's been thi...
24 1 20
After cold-heartedly murdering a man with his own two bare hands for legitimately doing what he'd he'd told him to, sleep with his girlfriend, Dante...