𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
shameless lie
insanity
liar
fool
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

torment

6.3K 129 24
By lady_arisa

Ah Ri

My brain still digesting by the shocking turn of event.In reflex,i placed both of my palms on either of his abroad shoulders and quickly pushing him away with all my might and strength i had left inside of me.

While at the same time my vision got blurred out of a sudden until soon i felt warm liquids strolling down along my cheeks-wetting it as if seeming never to stop.

I was panting from all the intense kisses he had given me as if all of my energy has been sapped just by the touch of his lips on mine.

I then felt him shifted away from me-making my hanging hands on his shoulders fell limply back to my sides and how i hate to admit small sobs leaking out from my lips.

He scoffed; "Don't tell me you're gonna cry now"

Slowly lifting my chin up-i am expecting he will at least put on an apologetic face and saying that he was out of control for a second there.But no,he had this cocky smirk he always shows off in front of others.

And face it,his reaction doesn't even flinched one a bit when he saw my tears overflowing-staining it with the sour taste that trails off into my lips.

Why is he acting like a total jerk?

I was in the verge of letting another crying,but instead. I raised one hand up and my palm making contact to his left cheek.The loud slapped echoed around this empty classroom.

I fixed my hard glare on his face.He seems calm as he only narrowed his eyes slowly at me.As if he already knew that slapped was coming for him from me.

I ignored the stinging pain my palm having and so as the light red colour coated his left cheek.

No words could describe how confuse and upset i am at the same time right now.

"What was that for you jerk!?" I yelled at the top of my lung.

He only stared at me in those unreadable expression and he seems he does not even feeling the pain i just slapped him,

"You're just making me hating you more!" I continued and trying to suppressed down my tears.My mind was a messed up.The man standing in front of me wasn't the Myungsoo that i know.

He averted his gaze from mine and looked to the side instead; "Hating me more? Well that's a good news to hear from you."

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion,

He went back focusing on me-his brown hazelnut eyes bored into mine,

Instead of the liveliness that i would have always seen in his every time,i could only see a dull and pale in it.

"As i said,isn't it getting more fun to play around like this? I should have torture you like this more tha-"

I took a giant step towards him and grabbed the material on his chest-clutching it tighter than ever.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What exactly happened to you?"

He still looks calm and only starring down at me in a stoic expression,

"I'm perfectly fine can't you see? Or you'd rather check it for me," he whispered and leaning in closer for my face until i quickly backed away from him

"Myungsoo," i called off

"You frighten me..." My voice trailed off.I don't know why but Myungsoo looks intimidating to me right now.So damn intimidating that it terrifies me to be around him.

"I did? Of course i am. Unlike that Lee Donghae who you called that prince"

"Don't drag Donghae Oppa into this"

"Oppa? Heh." He scoffed and then his expression turns drastically into a stern one.

"You know what,i'm getting tired,Myungsoo.All you did was playing around and never even considers other people's feelings!So at least try to act like a mature!" I yelled out loud and stomped my way out-purposely bumped my shoulder hardly onto his.

"So the ugly truths comes out huh." He mumbled;making me stopped dead on my track right i could even stepped outside the room.

"And one more thing,Donghae is way much better worth man for women,at least act like him so other victim like me wouldn't broke their trust to you."

With that,i make my way out and fastening my pace just to get away from him while hoping he wouldn't go aftering me.Or else i would have been saying something more mean to him.

The desperate tears are coming its way out from the corner of my eyes again.I harshly wiping them by the sleeves of my uniform.

Just when i thought i'm starting to have more than normal feelings for Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo

"Myungsoo.." Even i missed the way she called my name.But that wasn't the kind of tone i have always wanted to hear.Instead,she adopts a fear and disbelief kind of voice she spoke.

"You frighten me." Her forehead creased quizzically and great confusion;as if a massive tons of question running throughout her whole head.

"I did? Of course i am.Unlike that Lee Donghae who you called that prince"

"Don't drag Donghae Oppa into this." she spoke lowly.

My heart pang at the defences she made for the only Lee Donghae.But what i'm doing now is a must even when my heart felt like it was torn away slowly.Heck,i don't even know they had such close relationship already.

"Oppa? Heh." I scoffed

Until she starts raises her voice louder than before;

"You know what,i'm getting tired,Myungsoo.All you did was playing around and never even considers other people's feelings!So at least try to act like a mature!" She exclaimed then walking pass me by-purposely bumping her shoulder onto mine as i slightly shoved away.

So this was all she ever thought of me? After i had done for her? Well,i had already predicted and expected that a Song Ah Ri would definitely say that-but i had never thought that it would hurt so much that is unbearable to hear it right from her.

"So the ugly truths comes out huh." My lips curved up into a crooked smile and i looked to the side slightly just to see her stopped right at the entrance by the tail of my eye over my shoulder.

"And one more thing,Donghae is way much better worth man for women,at least act like him so other victim like me wouldn't broke their trust to you."

Those were her last words before finally she slammed the door open and ran across the hall that is until i heard her footsteps are getting fainting away.

After what felt like a few seconds had passed,i realized that i just lost the only girl that i willingly wasting my time all these times,the only girl that i'm willing to go to school in the freaking early morning just to see her..The only girl that i have always been curious about being in days with her.

But now,just because of something else happened into my life i lost her.Ironic isn't it? Heh.I would always have known fuck my life.Happily ever after it's just some kind another pete's bullshits after all,some kind of lies that parents told their kids.Wait until they see real life when they grew up.

I grounded my teeth and ran lightly outside from the classroom.I then stared at the corridor where she had just stormed away.Although i'm pretty sure obviously she won't be there anymore.I immediately felt emptiness and grim within me.Abruptly i punches the glass of the door's window-letting all out of my anger i had suppressed since the day before.

The pain i felt immediately starts to erupts around my knuckles as i felt small trail of liquid strolling down from a certain spot- drawing out blood.

I am in hell without her.

Donghae

I walked out of the teacher's office and slightly hearing Mr.Choi's faint voice saying 'if-you-repeat-it-again-your-detention-will-be-add-two-times-heavier'.
I groan in frustration;getting stayed back after classes with him was the worst.And all thanks to my best buddy Lee Hyuk Jae,who is freaking throwing crumpled papers onto my head from the back seats since i sit right at the front rows along with that devious magnae Cho Kyuhyun kept on kicking my chair from the back.And so the teacher turns around on cue when i was glaring at them-thinking that i was the one who did all the bothering.

I swear i'm gonna kill them.

I heave out a relief sigh as i slung my bag over my shoulder and starts to heading my way home and out to where i had parked my own car is-a white freshly painted Audi Coupe that i had parked at the back of the school.Those brats were nowhere to be seen,probably running away while they still had the chance to.

When i noticed something,it was strangely snowing.It was still the first part of the month of December but yet,the snow angels has decided to flew its way down here onto earth.The white snow lays glittering onto the dirt that is seeming to smothering it gradually.

I turn on the engine and starts driving out from the school and up to downtown where i lived.The pavement into Gangnam districts shopping malls wasn't that much crowded since it's pretty much a busy weekdays for a lot of people in Seoul.

I was driving as if i am taking the whole time of the world-nice and relaxing yet steadily.My eyes naturally scanning around the pedestrians by the side of the roads.Until a familiar uniform color the same as mine catches my eyes.It was a small figure with her back facing mine-she took each steps slowly that is i drove pass the girl by and i tilt my head behind to see who it was.

My eyebrows creased in confusion;,

Wait,why is she walking?

My eyes focus back to the front but my mind filled with thoughts.I suddenly had the urge to stopped immediately and gave her warmth from this falling snow.

Come to think of it,she doesn't have a jacket on her?

I tilt my head back again,and i was right.She only had our uniform blazer sculpted her figure and nothing less.No jackets or even scarfs.

I bit my lower lip and eventually i stopped my car.Without hesitating another second,i pulled off my jacket from the left seat that was hanging by it and went out of the car with the item in my hand.Instantly i could feel the cold foggy-breath slipping through my lips and my eyes frantically finding her.And as soon as i got it,i ran lightly to her without her noticing me and somehow,her eyes looks blank as she only casts her gaze down onto the pavements she was walking on-sightlessly.

"Ah Ri,what are you doing out here?" i stopped right in front of her-she did not even flinch or startled at all which earning another question in my head.

She slowly lifting her face up-her eyes boring into mine.Until i realized that her both eyes were red and puffy as a faint trails of waters still lingers on the corner of her eyes.

I frown-placing a hand over one of her cheek and i could feel ice cold as it came in contact to my different temperature of body,

"Are you,crying?" i ask carefully.She looked at me for a split second then averted her gaze from me.Shaking her head lightly,

"I'm fine." was all she answered before i lets out another deep sigh.

"I'm asking you if you were crying.Not if you're alright or not," i said slightly adding a teasing in it as placing the jacket over her back before adjusting it correctly over her body and making sure she was warm enough.

"Oppa," she whispered under her breath but still loud enough for me to hear.

I felt a pensive aura erupting from around her.A kind of a...sorrow one.Obviously something must have happened to her.

"Let's get you something warm first alright?" I spoke and smiling at her for a brief moment until i went to her side and grabbed her hand.Having the urge to hold her closer just to give her warmth.

Surprisingly,she won't even budge at all.She only stand still on her spot-not having her eyes on me.

"Hey.." i called softly

She was quiet for a moment until she decided to speak up and stare at me-her eyes started to looked glassy and glistening again

"Is liking someone ended up to be this hurt?"

Her question was quite surprised to me.She did ever said that she had never truly fall in love with somebody,but now..

I stared at her back-trying to analyse the pain she had behind her eyes.I then looked around me to see we're obviously in a public place and people were walking passing us by.

"Let's talk somewhere else okay? C'mon." I pulled her hand with me towards my car.And this time she obliged me.

Time Skip

I had drive all the way from the Gangnam district and ended up here below the Banpo Bridge where the night cars lights could be seen from under here and the faint honks of cars since it is way up there far.The rainbow fountain of this bridge had yet to be emerge at this time.Probably few more minutes until it would be appearing soon.

I came back from a small convenient shop that was quite far for walking with your feet then back to Ah Ri where she quietly leaned back on my car's hood on the front one.

Smiling,i placed the warm can of chocolate milk onto her cheek.

"Wah!" She squealed lightly-instantly moved her head away from me just to see what it was.

"I got you your favourite" i stated innocently as handing her the can of milk.

"Chocolate milk?But i prefer banana more." She mumbled-narrowing her eyes at me teasingly.

"Just drink it,monkey girl." I smirk-earning a light punch on the shoulder from her.

I followed right after her-standing beside her while sitting on the hood of my car as stuffing my both hands into my brown jacket while the other spare black one is still on her.

From the corner of my eyes,i still could see her smiling daintily as opening the can before finally gulping it down slowly.

But what was that all about? Did she had some kind of big problems? Not to mention that she asked liking someone ended up this hurt.

Don't tell me..she's in love with Kim Myungsoo..?

Being the curious kind of person i am,i finally gathered up my courage to ask although how i felt a tiny bit of jealousy deep inside my heart if she does

"Ah Ri,"

"Hm?" She hummed in respond

"Why were you walking home alone earlier?" this time,i tilt my head to looked down at her.I was right,her smiling face drops in an instance and sadness replacing it.

"Oppa," she starts off,

"Did you even know in the first place that...Myungsoo and Hye Won got into an engagement?"

I frown,

"Of course i didn't.It was such a really aghast news to hear." i focuses my eyes back to the Han river in front of us.

"I wonder what happened to the guy she was supposed to be married to," she mumbled-nearing the can to her lips.

"Yeah."

"This is too sudden"

"What do you mean?" i rose one eyebrow at her.

"I just never thought..that Kim Myungsoo could be involve in this kind of..things." i swear i could hear a slight disappointment inside of her small soft voice through this cold thin air.

So i'm right,

Author

"Well we could never predicted the future that seems to be captured inside the author of love." Donghae stated-earning a surprise looks he got from the girl beside him.

"Author of love?" she blinks,he nodded as a yes.

"See there..he's the author of love who creates things and decided the fate that we had in his hands.Just by the snap of his fingers,he could make 2 different person fell in love and met each other." He smiled-pointing up to the dark-blue midnight sky.Her gaze followed over where he was pointing.For a moment,she was confuse but then,she came to understand who does he meant.

"That's true though," she agreed as he continues;

"He just..already have plans for us whether we like it or not but it just...gonna happened,you know"

"Yeah," she uttered weakly-clenching the can in her hands.

"Ah Ri," he starts;now fully facing her to the side.She looked back at him in slight confusion,

"You like Myungsoo didn't you?'

Ah Ri could swear she almost choked on her own saliva.Rosy red cheeks easily dominates her features

"What's with the question Oppa,really." she gulp down the rest of her can milk and looked away

"I told you that i don't have any feelings for that guy"

"No you didn't tell me that," he snorted.

"I didn't but i did pinpoint it from the way i speak about it,"

"So you won't tell me?"

"What is there to tell? as i said earlier,i don't liked him." Ah Ri crosses her arms while actually at the same time she felt wrong about the fact Donghae was asking her about her feelings to Kim Myungsoo.

"Is that so?" he flashes her a faint smile before finally,he leans towards her closer as one hand shot out on her side while the other free one grabbed her hand-sharing the heat they has on either on their palms.

"Oppa?" she looks up quizzically at him-perplexed by his sudden movement.

"Ah Ri,don't you realized that we're both been abandoned by the ones we love?"

What?

Her eyebrows knitted together in thoughts as he stared intensely into her both eyes;she felt as if the whole world stops around her having the man of her dream holding her close like this,

"Abandoned? What do you mean?" She ask quietly-trying to hide the stuttering and quivering lips whenever she was nervous

"Kim Myungsoo is to engaged to Kim Hye Won.Isn't that the same as he has agreed to be by her side while you're here having your loves unrequited for him?"

Truthfully that Donghae's words were deep enough to pierce her heart and mind that filled with thoughts as one question keeps on resonated throughout her whole head,

Did my feelings for Myungsoo is this strong? she thought deeply.

"Ah Ri--"

"I'm sorry Oppa but,as i said..I have no such feelings for him.He'a just..a nuisance who had no time but to bug people around." She shot him a ghostly smile as she continued to rant on again,

"So don't worry! I have no hard feelings that he is going to get engaged with someone else."

Donghae,for a moment isn't going to buy that.But seeing her smile widening for a second,he thought that he might just wrong or misunderstood this girl had a slight feelings for that guy.

And somehow,he felt like a heavy anchor has been lifted up from his heart.Strange,but he gotta admit that he felt relief the only person who understands him didn't leave his side nor left him.

While on the other hand,Ah Ri frowned at him as he looked away and averted his gaze away from her but never shifted from their close position.Unconsciously he lets out a light sigh,

"Is something wrong?" she squinted her eyes slightly at his face.He then focuses his eyes back at her,instantly her mind clicked,

"I-i mean of course you're not. Uhh..Oppa,have you really moved on from Hye Won?"

Donghae wouldn't even budge and she for the first time she could not read the expression he is making right now,it was unreadable.

Until he realized that their faces were only a couple of inches away and how her face shone under the full bright moonlight and the faint lights surround them,she is drop dead gorgeous.

Odd that he never even by at the thought that Song Ah Ri was the only girl who stick around him all these times,the one who willingly listened to all his story about his life.The second person where he felt comfortable to be around with.

This girl right in front of him,could make him fell for her anytime soon.

He finally puts on a determined face,after swallowing down the courage he had gathered

"Ah Ri,remember the time when we both played the guitar at the side of the school?" his voice trailed off,she nodded after a moment of recalling it

"Yes..?" she answered unsure

Donghae began to be quiet for a moment as he's battling with his mind whether yes or no to tell her-or rather,ask her a favor.

"Remember what you said to me before you played your song?"

Ah Ri frowned-confused where this conversation is leading to;

She shook her head, "I think i've forgotten it,"

He bit his lower lip for a second,

"What about it,Oppa?"

"I think i'm ready to love somebody else again,"

His statement succeed in making her eyes widened in surprise.Honestly she doesn't even know what to say but all she knew is she is happy for him that he was by the thought of moving on from the painful past.

"You mean..?" before she could even finishes her sentences,he nodded with a light smile drew upon his lips sending her heart skips a beat.

"Yeah,i'm read to move on."

Her heart flutters in happiness but speechless at the same time.She was the type kind of girl who is easily sympathetic with people nor felt happy for them,so for Song Ah Ri this was such a great news to be hear.

"For real? That's..good! I mean uhm..of course there is like plenty of fishes in the sea and i'm sure you'll find the better ones right"

Donghae erupts a faint chuckles through his lips then finally pulls away from her-leaning back onto the hood of his car-heaving out a sigh,

"I can't wait to see your new girlfriend," Ah Ri teased-narrowing her eyes at him

Donghae's face turns back to the expressionless ones but seems calming,

"Are you sure you have no feelings for Myungsoo?"

Ah Ri's face instantly dropped,hesitantly before nodding one last time

"I'm sure than ever," she felt wrong.Something felt wrong.Wrong that she wasn't suppose to said that.Or maybe is it just her feelings or hallucination and so she decided just to ignore it rather than stuck and confused just thinking about the man who appeared suddenly in her life.

"In that case,is it okay for me to say this?"

Donghae took a step ahead and spun around fully facing her-he is now stood right in front of her with both hands inside his jacket pockets,eyes boring into hers deeply and each breath they both inhaled exhaled produce a small white breathe from their own lips.Neither of them said any words that is Ah Ri waiting for what he was about to say,

"I am prepared to fall for you,Song Ah Ri."

Her whole body went froze,thinking that her ears might playing tricks on her again and again.She could only stare wide-eyed at him and hoping he would just laugh and say he was just joking.But no.Lee Donghae stand still and not tearing his gaze away from her-and every second of it she felt like he has devoured her soul just by those shady brown eyes of his

Did he really just said that? No,did he even meant it? her head filled with messy questions that she can't even pinpoint the answer any of it

Out of a blue,her mind recalled the image where she was about to played the guitar Donghae borrowed her and she spoke the last thing she could remembered clearly,

"Prepare to fall for me Lee Donghae."

She came to understand what he was trying to say from earlier,

"So make me fall for you Ah Ri-ya,"

"Wh-what..." she unconsciously muttered under her breath in disbelief

Donghae smiled-but a dainty one as he lift one hand up and pats her head softly as ever,

She could have sworn her cheeks are red bushing right now and her body felt hot from all the heat rushing through her blood veins.

"I'm sure you'll be able to do it without you could even realized it." he continues.

"Now come on,it's getting colder.We better get you home." Donghae walks ahead first to the side of the car and opens the door for her

"Ah Ri,you coming?"

"H-huh? Yeah!" the way her name rolled by his tongue makes her snaps out of her mind and spun around to make her way in to the car

Ah Ri

Another weekday morning has finally came and the snow was getting heavier as the snowflakes that gathers up forming a small hills and lots were everywhere.And i bet now Korea must be looks like a city of snow as it smothered above the ground and everything seems to be purifying.

I was heading to the class by walking along the corridors.The students had already prepared themselves with the coming colder weather with thick jackets and scarfs on them.

As i was walking,a laughter of boys could be heard ahead of me.I just decided to focus on my own business which is thinking about Donghae's words last night in my head if he really mean it or not,until one of their voices caught my attention,

"Your aegyo is the worst L-ah!"

The mention of his nickname made me shot my head up to see them walking towards my way while i came towards theirs

I cursed inside my heart for taking this route instead the others ones,of course this is where the 2-A students would be usually walk here which is the closest to their class.Their fangirls had gathered around them and couldn't take their eyes off of the boys.

I know obviously most of them must have their attention to him

I clutch my bag tightly on my shoulder and bit my lower lip-determining just to walk pass them by as if they were in invisible and focus my eyes ahead-not bothering to spare any glances for them

As the both of us drawing closer,i could hear Myungsoo's friends hisses at him with the mention of my address as 'President'.Although how much i wanted to looked away,but my eyes won't even listening to my mind,which i hate it a lot.

My eyes narrowed at them as we were left only a meter away from the side,my heart began to pound when i caught his face among the boys.Blank and unreadable.

I heave out a relief big sigh as soon as they had walked pass behind me...or so i thought it was.Abruptly i felt a hand grab my wrist resulting me to stopped suddenly on my track.I tilt my head to the back to see his face grew stern as ever although i know how he wanted to appear calm in front of his fans,

"I need to talk to you" he spoke

Oh great,look.After saying that i am just his toy and stealing my second kiss out of a sudden he wanted to do a good talk with tea on the table.Yipee.

"Let go." i said sternly-glaring at him while at the same time i could feel death glares or daggers around me that i bet must be the fangirls.Too many eyes everywhere as if i was nude right now in front of everybody.Myungsoo's friends only stared at us from behind his back with grins and some with curiosity.

"Not until you'll let me talk to you."

"Just let me go Myungsoo.I have no business with you anymore even from the start."

I roughly yank my arm back to my sides and spin my heels around-continuing my way to my class.Ignoring the whisperers and mumblings of the huge pack of fangirls who watched us back there.

Stomping my way to enter the class until Mari called from behind me,

"Ah Ri!The headmaster said he wanted to see you now"

I rose my eyebrow at her;

"Now?"

She nodded.Sighing i finally could only nodding and thanking her before starting my way again to the headmaster's office;

"I bet he have something important to tell you when it's this early morning."

"Maybe.I'll be going then. See you soon alright!"

With that,i began to make my way to the grand wooden door of the school with 'Headmaster's Office' written in gold color in front of the door.

I knocked before hearing his raspy voice saying 'Come in' from the other side of the door.

"You called me Headmaster?" i walked in and right at the opposite of his desk.

He looked up from the morning newspaper on the table before smiling;

"Yes i was.I am just about to ask what preparations you have done for the upcoming stage show?"

I frown.My mind riddled in confusion as he mentioned the Stage Show words.

"I'm sorry but,what preparations actually we're talking about here?"

The headmaster shot me a look-blinking too in confusion

"Don't tell me you have forgotten about it President?"

My heart trembles in fear.You have no idea although the Headmaster was looking approachable to be but when once the volcano erupts from his head in anger,you are so dead.

I slowly shook my head meaning a no.

He sigh before continuing;

"The Romeo and Juliette stage show...?"

BLOODY

HELL

My jaw dropped because honestly i have totally forgotten about the event when so much personal things happened to me of course i had no time thinking about it.

"I believe you must have forgotten about it yes?"

As if the old man could read my mind,i quickly bowed down the deepest one,

"M-my apology!I have not prepared anything for it yet! Please accept my apology,Headmaster!" i stuttered .I don't even dare to look at him in the eye as i only fixes my gaze onto the hard floor.It was a silence for a moment until i heard him chuckling.

Huh?

I lift my chin up to see his wrinkles had formed around his small eyes and grinning,

"I knew you would have forgot about it.Therefore,you don't have to worry about the preparations."

My mind was trying to digest what he had just said.But eventually i smiled although i do not even understand what with the sudden change of his mind,

"In fact,i suggest you must start to memorize and learn this words from tomorrow on wards." He handed me a stack of paper been clipped together and hesitantly i reached out for it,

"The drama club has prepared the dialogues for the performers to played and i have to admit that after reading it,i am impressed by them." he explained as i could only stared at him in perplexed.

But before i could even flipped the page over,he spoke one last more making me stopped;

"You do remember that i had said to let the teacher be in charge of the main performers to play right.Well,we all had gotten our votes from the students and that is what we got for the main actors and actresses." he point out the paper in my hand.

Hesitantly,i flipped the paper on one page.Doing a quick scan for the names.But one part caught my eyes.I stopped and read it over and over but the words did not even change at all.

"So what do you think?" Headmaster's excited voice rang into my ears.And oh how much i've wanted to jump across his desk and shaved all his hair into more bald right here right now.

"You must be joking..." my face twisted into horror as if i'm seeing a ghost in my lifetime.

"No,we are not President.The teacher and i had came to a conclusion and that is the final decision." he stated.

But i only had my attention and eyes to the paper in my hands.Starring at it endlessly.Of how my name was written just below his name.

"You are dismissed now." without another words,i walked out of the office still with the papers in my hands.My eyes won't even blink and my lips won't even closed from the gaped.Bewildered by what the freaking fate has set up into another stupid trap.

I stood still in front of the door as Mari's cheerie voice could be heard across the hall-skipping her way towards me,

"Ah Ri? Class was about to start.What are you doing here?" she stopped right in front of me-and frantically her eyes traveled down to the papers in my hands.

"What's that?" she cocked her head to the side lightly as her lips pursued,

My eyes twitch in frustration.Again and again this happens to me.What year is this anyway?!

"KIM MYUNGSOO IS GONNA BE MY ROMEO!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 11
" IS ANYTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU ? ,, IN WHICH TWO FORMER BESTFRIENDS , WHO BOTH UNHEALTHLY COPE , TRY AND GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR. ...
3.3M 139K 55
"Let me simplify this for you, Y/N-shi," Jungkook says getting dangerously close, while he continues to ignore your eyes that shoot dangers. "You do...
27.4K 1.4K 43
"if you hate me that much, then go ahead and disconnect." "heck, sure i will." "... okay uhm, why are you still here?" "shut up." /started: may 15...
9.2K 532 11
Call me selfish. But this is my time...my only time to call you mine. - Jisoo I don't know who I am. But in spite of not knowing the truth, I found...