Fixable! ~Gray x Natsu Gratsu...

By Clear_as_jelly

Completed Highest ranking #7 in Gratsu Sequel to You're More Than A Slave! Cover made by the lovely @JuliaVer... More

...
Chapter 1. Broken
Chapter 2. Embrace
Help!!
Chapter 3. Trust
Chapter 4. Daylight
Chapter 5. Stalker P1
Chapter 6. Stalker P2
Chapter 7. Lacrima Scale
QUICK A/N!!
Chapter 8. Burn
A/N NEW FAN FIC
Chapter 9. Midnight
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 11. Anxiety
My anxiety / AN
Chapter 12. Bare hands
Chapter 13. Sparks
Chapter 14. Why?
Chapter 15. Broken pieces
Part 16. Hijak
Chapter 17. vase
Chapter 18. End
Thanks + epilouge
Epilouge

Chapter 10. Progression

1.5K 44 17
By Clear_as_jelly

*Sigh* Wattpad messed up on my and the first 300 words of this chap got deleted -3-
Also I was planning to update faster but I got a major migraine so that affected me.

Levys POV

All of the events that had happened in the past day had given me a head ache.

The dungeon and whole secret mansion had immediately been put under investigation but nothing new was discovered.

I still find it hard to believe that the whole team of Dragon Slayers... Well, most of the team, had almost been killed if it wasn't for Cubellios.

The enemy, Midnight who turned out to really be a dark Mage of sorts named Macbeth, had been successfully captured and was being kept in a special cell.

He was equipped with anti-magic handcuffs and Erza Scarlett was in charge of his interrogation because not only was she powerful but illusion magic didn't work on her due to her fake eye.

So far no violence has been used to try and pry information out of him, the new government doesn't want to resort to the old ways but we may have to for the sake off capturing Zero for Natsu's safety.

However, Midnight will be charged for multiple offences towards Natsu, Wendy, the other Dragon Slayers and Lyon- Makarov's right hand man.

Thankfully the Dragon Slayes and Lyon weren't harmed too badly besides Gajeel, they were all pretty shaken up though.

Especially Wendy.

The Dragon Slayers wounds were treated but they refused to stay in the infirmary because they were merely scratches to them and Natsu had been through much worse.

Well, except for Wendy and Gajeel of course.

Gajeel was still unconscious and the Dragon Slayers had forced Wendy to stay in the hospital because of her neck injury.

There was bruises around Wendy's neck along with the bruise on her face and on her arm from Midnights firm grip and she also had the cut on her neck that was sensitive and could potential tear if moved too suddenly.

So of course the other Dragon Slayers decided that she shouldn't push herself too much and stay in the hospital.

Natsu was recovering smoothly but still suffered from occasional night terrors and high levels of anxiety but that was to be expected.

I sighed, rubbed my temples and straightened my uniform before heading towards the infirmary so that I could check in on Wendy and Gajeel.

I'm not sure where Gray is today, is still early in the day do the base is slowly starting to come to life.

While the others were gone he did come to talk to me, he apologised about how he'd given Natsu the photo is taken of those two sleeping together one morning.

I only laughed.

As I walked through the infirmary doctors and nurses smiled at me and I quickly smiled back.

It's funny how I'm treated here.

Back in the castle I used to spend nearly all of my free time reading medical books, Natsu used to buy them for me- most time they were old or illegal books.

I've had barely any experience with real experiences but when they'd ask me to help with Natsu it was like all of this information just flooded back into my head and I knew what to do.

I eventually made it to Wendy's room and I slowly opened the door before heading in.

Wendy's head perked up when she heard the door open and smiled when she saw that it was me.

"How're you feeling?" I asked as I sat down next to Wendy's bed on a small chair.

"Alright. The bandages itch though and the smell is gonna be the death of me." Wendy joked with a small chuckle as she subconsciously itched the bandages on her neck but her smile faded.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking Wendy's hand in a comforting way.

Wendy sighed, "I can still feel his hands."

Wendy's eyes fell down to her arm which still had bruises on it, it hurt me too.

"If only I hadn't run off. Gajeel and the rest of the team wouldn't have gotten hurt." Wendy said sadly.

"It wasn't your fault, Wendy. Everyone just underestimated Midnights abilities." I reassured her.

Wendy gave me a small smile an nodded but I knew that it was fake.

Our heads both turned to the side as the door clicked open again and a nurse come in with a tray of food so I got up.

"I'll give you some privacy while you eat. I need to check on Gajeel." I told Wendy as I made my way to the door and the nurse gave her the tray.

Wendy mumble a small 'alright' before I left the room and closed the door behind me.

I continued down the hallway and made it to the room where Gajeel was staying in.

I had to scan my identity card on a scanner before entering the room and closing the door behind me.

Gajeel was still asleep like he had been since they brought him in that night.

I took a seat next to his beaten form and took his large hand in my own, it pained me to see him like that.

His shoulder had been dislocated, he had taken a minor blow to the head and one if his ribs had been broken.

I let out a shaky sigh as I checked his vitals, I couldn't help it, I just needed to know for myself if everything was going alright.

I sat back down and took his hand again before carefully pushing some of his hair out of his face.

I smiled at Gajeel even though he would have no way of knowing that I was ever here.

I held his hand in between mine and let out another soft sigh.

---

No ones POV

Early that morning, after getting no sleep since the team returned with Midnight, Gray decided to go visit Natsu again.

Gray hadn't seen Natsu since Natsu had his strange out burst towards him and he felt bad but knew that he needed some space.

Gray scanned his identity card and knocked on the heavy metal door before hesitantly pushing it open.

Gray poked his head into the room before fully entering to find Natsu sitting at the small dining table by the window.

Natsu looked up as Gray entered the room and carefully placed his teacup back down onto its saucer.

Natsu seemed surprised by Grays presence but another emotion seemed to swirl through his muddled orbs.

Natsus hair seemed to slowly start growing back but still passed as stubble.

His injuries appeared to be recovering smoothly as well which was a relief to Gray but he had dark bags under his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Natsu asked Gray softly and Gray felt his breath get caught in his through.

Gray stood still and stared at Natsu while Natsu stared straight back at him from where he sat across the room.

"I-I... I wanted to apologise. I pushed myself onto you too quickly even though you're still recovering. It was unthoughtful and rather inhuman." Gray said, bowing his head in regret.

Natsu stayed silent for a while as he thought about Grays words and eventually he answered,

"No... I... All of my feelings are muddled up and I can't tell them apart. Neither can I sort out my memories but... You made me remember something else. You made me remember a feeling- love. When I first felt it I didn't understand it and it scared me but now... I want to feel it again. Can you help me, Gray?"

Natsu stared downwards at his tea with a small blush tainting his cheeks while Gray stared at him in disbelief.

Gray swiftly walked across the room to Natsu and bent over before lifting his chin up with two fingers and planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

Natsu looked up at Gray with wide eyes, surprised and not well accustomed to such actions but he was happy to accept it.

Natsu's eyes began to water and he wrapped his arms around Grays neck, enjoying the feeling of Gray's protective arms around him.

---

An hour later, Gray and Natsu sat together on the windowsill like always.
Natsu fiddled with the photograph as Gray taught him about what had happened in the past.

At first Gray was going to leave out all of the bad things that had happened between them but decided that, that was a bad idea. Natsu could suddenly remember it and the outcome to that would be nasty.

Gray seemed happy to monologue nearly their whole history and Natsu seemed happy to listen. He was curious about it anyway. However, Gray did notice that Natsu seemed to have his mind on other things.

Natsu's POV while the team was out.

Once again I stood in front of the mirror looking- no, loathing myself.

This had been happening quite a lot lately. I stay up all night doing nothing but making lists of all of the things I despised about myself.

I even scared off the only person who truly cared about me other than Mira-Jane... And I regret it so much.

My voice has begun weaker because I hate the sound so I use it as little as possible. Mira said that I should use it more.

I think not.

She also told me that I should eat more. I think that I don't deserve the food.

I understand that Mira is only trying to look out for me and make sure that I'm doing alright but I also think that it's no use.

I'm too far gone.

I'm beyond repair.

But then again...

I was looking through the dictionary I found in my room and I found the antonym for broken- fixable.

fix
[fiks]
verb (used with object), fixed or fixt, fix·ing.

to repair; mend.

to put in order or in good condition; adjust or arrrange:
She fixed her hair in a bun.

The only person to make me feel human was Gray and I let my fear get in the way. My fear scared away the only person who loved me.

I miss Gray.

Part of me wants him to come back and cradle me in his arms, to tell me that everything is going to be alright, that I'm not a monster or some broken toy.

But then a small part of me wants him to stay away.

So that I can die without anyone missing me.

I hate how weak and dependent I've become. I can't even stand up for myself.

Hell, I lost my memories. What if back when I was in Brains grasp again I enjoyed it like some disgusting sadistic?

I don't know what to believe of myself.

I looked out the window, it seemed to be early dawn, maybe two a.m. when suddenly I heard a commotion outside. I pressed myself against the window to see what was going on.

I was only just able to see the team of Dragon Slayers come back with a group of guards and they looked really shaken up. In the middle of the group of guards that had hurried over was a figure in the middle.

Their scent was strong, I could smell it through the gap in the window and I instantly brought a shaky hand to my mouth. It was the scent of Midnight.

I backed away from the window and slid down the wall. Even though I knew that he had been captured, being in the same building as him was terrifying.

I stayed in that position, in a weak ball on the floor for what felt like ages. Eventually my anxiety began to pass but fear still choked me.

I slowly got up, my legs numb from sitting down like that for over two hours. I moved from the floor and instead moved to the small table and sat there, leaning my chin on the palm of my hand.

I got lost in my thought and didn't realise that someone had knocked on the door and jumped when it opened.

"Sorry if I startled you." Mira-Jane apologised as she wheeled in a trolley with a tea cup and tea pot on it.

I didn't react to her apology and I think that saddened her a little.

Mira put down the tea cup and poured me some tea but her hands were shaking slightly. What happened before must have shaken her up a bit as well.

"Sorry but I won't have time for out session today. I was asked to focus on your team today." Mira apologised again and I gave her a small nod.

Mira sighed and brushed down her skirt before apologising again and leaving. I didn't know much about Mira but I was friends with her younger sister when we were little, we went separate ways when we got older and I haven't seen her since.

I took a small sip of my tea as the room fell back to silence, however someone else knocked on the door. I thought that Mira must have forgotten something so I wasn't really alarmed.

Until the door opened.

My breath caught in my throat as my eyes locked onto the pristine black eyes of the one and only Gray Fullbuster.

Unedited

?_?

Thank you so much unikitty20022 for giving me the Natsu's POV idea that got this up to 2230 words!!

-Jelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 126 24
Gray hasn't seen Natsu in years - not since he moved away with his boyfriend Joel and Natsu stopped texting him. A chance run-in at a bar brings Nats...
342K 7.9K 51
It's mating season for the dragon slayers. Natsu is a submissive slayer, Gray is a dominant devil slayer. What happens when gray discovers Natsu has...
10.5K 397 8
Natsu gets ambushed, drugged, and beaten badly. When Gray finally rescues him, the dragon slayer is writhing in pain and in need of "release." Gray s...
137K 4.9K 25
This is basically a Gratsu fanfic. They like each other but they don't know what to do about it. There's also Lucy, who's getting in the way. And ch...