Accept it or Leave it ✔️

By bboybandloverr

Phoebe Lanx is your average girl. She is that cheerful girl that everyone loves but then it happen to fall ap... More

Accept it or Leave it
Chapter One: The Bad Ass is Back.
Chapter Two: Unexpected News.
Chapter Three: Annoying Prick
Chapter Four: Am I asked to Homecoming?
Chapter Five: Some football game & Homecoming Party
Chapter Six: Grandma Josie and the Invitation
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Meet Candice Low
Chapter Nine: Shopping and Sleepover
Chapter Ten: Just another day
Chapter Eleven: Camping Day 1
Chapter Twelve: Camping Day 2
Chapter Fourteen: Is it visiting hours?
Chapter Fifteen: Not any normal day
Chapter Sixteen: Meeting New People
Chapter Seventeen: Is it Confession day?
Chapter Eighteen: Big News
Chapter Nineteen: Surprise?
Author's Note
Announcement!

Chapter Thirteen: Unbelievable Day

3.9K 149 12
By bboybandloverr

Chapter Thirteen: Unbelievable Day

“Daddy!”

The little girl sobbed, holding her chest and breathing heavily. She was reaching out to her father who was lying in a white metal bed, looking unconscious. She waited for him to say something, to hold her but she heard nothing.

Nothing.

Then suddenly, the room became dark and the man lying on the metal bed was now gone.

She felt her heart stopped...

She can’t breathe...

She reached out her hand to hold something but nothing,

Until...

I gasped out; my eyes widely open but then closed it back when it hurt. I hate you light. I sat up and squinted my eyes to roam around. The surroundings were a bit unfamiliar to my eye sight but when I looked to my side, I regretted it immediately. I screamed.

I hear running footsteps coming near the tent and got nervous. Maybe it’s some buffalo ready to act the tent where obviously I was in. But sighed in relief when my friends appear to be those buffalos. Their expressions were a mixture of relief, worry and terrified.

“Phoebe!”

“What happened?”

“Are you okay?”

My friends were babbling from here to there. All I did was point to the boxers beside me. They stop bickering and stared at me.

“What? I thought someone raped me!” I whined.

I felt my breathing picked up and I gestured to Stacy to give me water. As soon as she got a glass of water, I drink it with one gulp and sighed. I looked up to my friends and frowned.

“What happened guys?” I asked.

They immediately filled me in with the incident. Jeric was guilty during the talk. After telling me the story, I glared at him, ready to attack him and beat the out of him; I was suddenly pulled back.

“Let me go!” I ordered.

John chuckled and began to massage my shoulders and soon I relaxed. I still glared at him and pout like a child.

“At least let me hit him in the head.” I pouted, crossing my arms over my chest.

“I didn’t mean to do it.” I heard him mumble.

I scoffed. “Yeah Right!”

He looked up guilty but soon it changed. “I was just playing.”

I got up; using all the energy I have left, ignoring John from stopping me. I made my way to Jeric’s tall figure and pushed him outside of the tent. He stumbled but he let me pushed him. The others wanted to split us but Stacy warned them not to.

This was a conversation by me and Jeric only. No interruptions.

“You knew! You knew I have asthma! And now you’re telling me that you were just playing?! How pathetic of you!” I spat, kept on pushing him until we were sight of our friends.

He was quiet. He didn’t say anything. He was just staring at me, inhaling and exhaling. I hold back the tears that were about to spill. I didn’t want to cry. Not again. Not in front of him.

“Is this a way of getting you’re revenge on me?” I whispered, trying to control the tears.

Is it? If it is, how could he? Was he trying to kill me? He said he was just playing but I sear it isn’t funny. And I don’t want the past to come back. The constant bully, I don’t want it to happen again. I’ve had it enough of it. I know it’s late but Jeric Walter is the bully I’ll never forget from the past.

He was my first crush.

I remembered those kids trying to pull a stunt on me. They picked on me, threw my lunchbox with my lunch on it. I’ve had a tough childhood. What did I do wrong?

And Jeric was one of them.

“Are you bringing the past back?”  I now shouted, the tears falling from my eyes. I look like crap right now but I couldn’t care less of it.

I wanted an explanation.

I wanted it now.

Why was this happening to me? Of all people, it has to be me? I thought I can be happy forever and everything has to keep coming back.

“None of them both.” Jeric said in minimal tone, his eyes staring back at me. Those eyes were the eyes that I fell for. I thought they were innocent at first. His eyes were showing something meaningful, something... regretful? No. He couldn’t regret it.

“Then explain, what did I do wrong? Why did you have to ruin my life? And for the past weeks I thought you changed but then I noticed those mood swings you were having. Tell me Jeric!! What did I do to experience this until now??!” I shouted and punched him in the face.

He groaned and came tumbling down to the ground. My knuckles hurt but I ignored it.

“I-I can’t... N-Not right now!” he stammered then wiped the blood of the corner of his lip. Wow. I did punched that well.

“Why?!” I shouted, walking towards him and grabbing his head.

“I want to know Jeric! It’s a simple question.” The tears were continuously spilling and I couldn’t take it anymore. I broke down.

“IT’S NOT THAT SIMPLE TO SAY PHOEBE! BECAUSE SH*T, I DIDN’T WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!” he yelled and towered over me. “I just can tell you right now but one day Phoebe, one day; I’ll tell you the reason why but not now please.” He suddenly said quietly and came near me but I didn’t let him.

If he was going to comfort me, I will not let him. I continued to cry my heart out and covered my face. The pain was still there. It still doesn’t go away ‘cause it’s hard. I really wanted to give up and just die. But I couldn’t. I just couldn’t run away from everything. I wanted to know every detail. But not now. Not now wasn’t the right time as he said.

I turned away slowly, walking away. I was being careful of every step I’m stepping. I didn’t want to talk to him. But it the same time, I wanted to run to him and say that we’ll all forget what has happened right now and be free and forget about the past and go run away but promise, it really wasn’t that easy.

I wanted to go home. And I know my friends will understand. I sure hope they understand.

Jeric’s P.O.V.

I know you hate me now but I was a jerk. A complete jerk to her and I fully regret every second of it. Why was I such a fool?

What really hurt me the most is seeing her walking away from me. As if you were together! I wanted to hugged her and explain everything to her. But I know too well that she was only going to push me away. Sh*t!

This is bad!

I wanted to grabbed her and tell her that everything will be alright and forget all about it and moved on and get married. Get married? Are you out of your mind? You just made the girl cried because you’re stupid goal! I wanted to do it but I fully understand. And I was all the cause of the pain she was feeling. And the incident in the lake, I wanted to get her attention but pulling her feet underwater. That time, I thought her asthma was now gone since she looks really healthy this days and again, it is my fault that it came back. I was jealous of how close John and Stacy were. Even when Candice and Lucas were kissing.

I wanted to do it with Phoebe. I wanted to kiss her badly, right here and there. But I can’t.

I walked back to our little camp to see everyone packing. Luke was fixing the tents back to its case. John and Candice were lifting the bags and putting at the back of the car. Stacy and Phoebe were nowhere to be found. I jogged towards them and stared at them confused.

“Why are you packing?” I asked. Candice turned to look at me frowning.

John wiped his hands then turned to me. “Phoebe requested that we go home ‘cause she’s not feeling well.” I frowned.

I know the reason why. She didn’t want to see me around. She had enough of me. I hurt her so badly. I helped them carry the things to the car, trying to forget about the problems for a while.

We were now finished and as I was about to walked towards John’s car, he stopped me.

“I don’t think she would want you riding with us. Just give her time bro.” He said, slapped my back lightly and all I did was nod.

 I think it’s for the best. To give her some space.

***

Copyright (c) 2014 by heyycupcakes

All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 6.6K 20
Diana is your average good girl. Everybody wants her but she has made it clear that she wants to keep her virginity until she meets the one. When ult...
18.6K 809 44
Phoebe is a from a superhero family. She gets good grades, has good friends and lives a good life. Things come easy to her. Max is from a villain fa...
12.2K 504 46
Kyler and Rosalie get into a happy romantic relationship and into their dream colleges, causing for happiness but also challenges. Caleb and Sadie an...
1.3K 397 35
"Let's play a game,Ms. Garcia. 100 days. First one to fall in love with the other, loses" ~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~~•~ Phoebe Grace...