SAVIOUR, BELLAMY BLAKE ( 1 )

Per unknownauthor108

[THE 100 / SEASONS 1 & 2] [GRACE PARKER SERIES] [BOOK ONE] [COMPLETED] Més

DISCLAIMER
UPDATED NEWS
✧ PART ONE ✧
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
✦ PART TWO ✦
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
character ask
character answers
sequel
q & a

SIX

3.9K 105 113
Per unknownauthor108

Disclaimer

Why do I love Isaac so much?

Grace found Isaac on his way back from the classroom. It was between classes now, though, so he must've been heading from somewhere else on level five. The library, maybe. She had seen a sign for it when she was snooping the mountain last night, after supper. She planned on going there soon, maybe finding the book her and Clarke had read when they were younger and actually reading the whole thing this time. She wasn't really sure.

Grace glances around quickly, noting how there was no one around. There was one camera in the corner of the hallway but if she stopped where she was now she should be safe from it.

"Hey, how're you—" Isaac is cut off when Grace pulls him into her, her arms wrapping around him tightly. She wasn't sure if she was able to trust him fully yet, but that didn't mean she didn't worry about him. "Oh, hi there."

"I'm happy you're okay," she pulls away and forces a tight smile on her face. His brows furrow in confusion as he notes the serious expression she wears. She leans up to whisper into his ear, "Is there anywhere we could maybe talk?"

Isaac nods his head, forcing a small smile on his face and taking her hand in his. She takes this time to take him in. The burns were completely gone, not including the red-tinged cheeks and forehead. He wasn't wearing his guard uniform so Grace figures it was because they gave him time off on medical leave.

Isaac opens a door, pulling the girl inside quickly after him. It was incredibly small so the two of them were chest to chest, but it was the best Isaac could do on such short notice. Judging by the cleaning supplies scattered around the tiny shelves, it was a janitors office.

"Sorry," Isaac breathes out, trying his best not to wiggle around while Grace focuses on calming her breathing. She didn't like enclosed spaces. "I never realized this room was so damn small."

"I bet you say that to all of the girls," Grace whispers, her breathing starting to become shallow. It was almost like she was back in that tent oh so long ago all over again. Isaac lets out a short chuckle, his eyes drifting down to the girl who was pressed firmly against his chest with pink cheeks.

"I've never done this before, mind you," Isaac mumbles, the corners of his lips falling. "Are you okay?"

"Not a fan of tight spaces," Grace admits. She had stopped trying to get more space a minute ago. There was no use.

"Yeah, me either," Isaac admits shyly, one hand moving up to ruffle his hair but it accidentally brushes against her breast. "Oh—oh my god, I am so sorry! I didn't— I didn't mean to, I swear."

Grace's cheeks burn but she brushes him off. "It's fine. We need to talk."

"Right, yeah, sorry. What's going on? How are you feeling?" He questions, chewing on the skin inside of his cheek. Grace tenses.

"Fine. Did you know that what happened in the dorm wasn't an accident?" It short and straight to the point. It was better that way.

"No, Maya told me this morning when she found out. I assume she told you everything, then?" Isaac asks, still trying to figure out where to put his hands. Grace had placed hers by her side so that left little to no room for her. She frowns.

"You knew she was going to show us the, uh, standard treatment?"

"I showed her the room where you could see through that window. We planned to show you together but my sister needed my help."

"Is she okay?" Grace questions in concern.

"Yeah, she just punched someone in the face. No biggie, guy had it coming," Isaac shrugs his shoulders, his hands finally coming to rest behind him. They start to feel uncomfortable and he sighs in annoyance.

Grace lets out a sigh, grabbing his hands and placing them on her waist. It was high enough that she wouldn't feel too uncomfortable so she didn't really care. Not that it would matter, seeing as he had already touched her boob. God, if Bell had been there she think he may have punched Isaac.

"What did he do?" She asks curiously. Rebecca seemed like a sweet girl, so hearing she punched someone in the face was very surprising.

"Touched her butt," Isaac mutters, his eyes growing dark. "If she hadn't punched him I would have."

Grace chuckles but nods her head. She understood, she would have done the same if anyone touches Avalon. Grace shakes her head. "We're going off of topic again. When were you going to tell me about the grounders, or outsiders or whatever you people call them."

"It didn't really come up," his brows furrow. "I guess I would have told you when it did."

A pause. "You know, if you're lying to me I could still break your arm."

Isaac smiles. "I guess we won't have a problem then."

"Good. We should probably—" Grace freezes when she hears the thudding of those stupid boots hitting the floor. A guard was heading their way. "Shit."

"If they catch us they'll tell President Wallace," Isaac whispers. "They'll catch on that something is going on."

Grace panics, her chest beginning to move rapidly as she looked up at Isaac. The Guard boots were coming closer now, maybe three feet from the door. Without thinking, Isaac leans down and attachers his mouth to Grace's neck, placing sloppy kisses there. A gasp of surprise leaves her mouth and she wraps her arms around his neck to stop her from falling backwards at the sudden movement.

She's never done anything like that before, she hasn't even had her first kiss for Christ's sake, but the way he kissed her neck made her stomach fill with butterflies. It wasn't because it was Isaac, she knew that for sure because she felt no feelings for him, but more because of what he was doing. He sucks on the skin, Grace's cheeks burning when she accidentally let out a small moan.

The door to the closet opens and they jump apart, Isaac keeping his eyes away from the girl and directing his attention to the guard. The guard lets out a low whistle, Grace slowly lifting her head to look up at him. Her cheeks burned in embarrassment at being 'caught'. "Jesus, Byrne. I expected this from Jefferson, but you? Shit, man."

"Shut up, Lovejoy," Isaac mutters. Grace assumes Jefferson is another boy on his unit but she says nothing, instead ducking her head in fake shyness when Lovejoy's attention drops to her. Isaac tenses. "Can we go now?"

Lovejoy steps back, gesturing to the open hall. Grace feels a sigh of relief pass her lips at this, her eyes never leaving the polished tiles. "Get out. Though, I can't say I'll ever let you live this down, Byrne," Lovejoy shoves Byrne as the two leave the closet, Isaac only letting out a quiet 'whatever, man'.

The two start back towards the dorm in silence, quickening their pace and trying to escape Lovejoy. When they're sure he's far enough away, they both duck into a different corridor, one that was actually empty. Grace wipes her sweaty hands on her leggings before she crosses her arms over her chest. "Sorry about that. I should've given you some sort of warning."

"It's fine," Grace mumbles, her hand moving to scratch the places he kissed awkwardly. "We did what we had too."

"I know you and Bellamy were together," Isaac mutters, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. Grace sucks in a breath. Miller must had told him.

"We were never together," Grace sighs, running a hand through her hair. Her stomach twists. "It wasn't official or anything. But, yeah. I really like him. And I know he's still alive out there. He has to be."

"Yeah," Isaac nods. "Of course he is."

Grace smirks, letting out a quiet laugh. "He's too damn stubborn to die, anyways."

Isaac grins. "You should get back to the dorm. Check on your friends."

"Yeah, they got the transfusions today," Grace nods her head, stepping away from him. "See you later, Ikey."

"Shut up," Isaac shoves her gently as she leaves, a laugh leaving her mouth. "I'll tell mom and Becky you said hi."

"You do that."

Grace makes her way into the dorm with a small smile on her face. Joking around with Isaac helped her relax a little bit and what happened in the closet slowly drifted from her mind. She sent a wave to some of the others, noticing how the music was turned up louder than usual. Weird.

Monty waves her over to where he, Miller, Harper and Jasper sat together away from everyone. That explains it. They must've been talking about a plan or something. Grace saunters over, saying hi to a couple of her people as they said it to her before she finally sat down between Miller and the wall. They all nod in acknowledgement to her and she nods back.

"We bought ourselves some time, but we're gonna need to recruit some of the others, only people we can trust," Jasper takes initiative. Grace is extremely thankful for this.

"How much time are we talking about buying here?" Miller asks, nudging Grace and silently asking if she was okay. She merely nods her head. Of course she wasn't okay, but did he need to know that? No.

"Long enough for Clarke to break us out," Monty mutters. Grace nods in agreement. All they have to do is wait for Clarke to come up with a plan and get them out of there.

"We don't even know if Clarke's still alive," Harper buts in, sending them all inquisitive looks.

"She has to be," Jasper stresses.

"Well, then she better hurry the hell up," Miller sighs.

"Yeah. If you need anyone to snoop around, Isaac and I can do it," Grace nods to them all. "We had a bit of a run in with a guard and instead of turning me in he. . . well, let's just say that he took care of the problem and we can trust him."

"Oh, so is that where that hickey came from?" Miller snorts.

"What?" Grace asks, appalled. She immediately reaches a hand up to touch her neck, all of their mouths dropping open.

"I was just kidding but damn, you really did it with him?" Miller asks, his eyes widening in shock.

"No! We were stuck in a supply closet. A guard almost found us, so he kissed my neck to pretend we were making out," Grace explains, her cheeks burning. "You guys know I wouldn't just have sex with some guy I met like a week ago."

"You would've had sex with Bellamy though, right?" Monty smirks. Grace's eyes widen. She grabs the pillow from beside her, reaching across the bed to smack him with it.

"Shut up, Green!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So, that happened. I literally don't even know what else to say. This chapter is also very short, and I apologize for that, but it's all I can do. Sorry guys! :(

QOTD: are you guys excited for the next few chapters?

I might do a character ask/author ask, how would you guys feel about that? Not sure yet.

Vote, comment, and may we meet again.

Gif | Grace when Lovejoy walked in on her and Isaac

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.9K 19
✫彡 in which nova finds solace in an outcast boy who happens to be more similar to her than she first thought. ( the 100 s1 ) ( extended summary insid...
549K 22.3K 63
and where else but the field of thorns did she rise so beautiful? book one ✓ the hundred: s2 - s4 bellamy blake x fem!oc 2019 | ©foreignsouls
315K 8.7K 59
the world has a nasty habit of turning little girls into villains. bellamy blake x oc book one in the ROYALTY series the hundred, season 1 & season...
348 2 13
"How could someone like that make anyone feel good?" "You're not any of those things. You did what you had to do. You're a fighter." [Book 1]