Senran Kagura: Path Towards L...

By Rekxyen

Meet Lucian. A kind-hearted boy but was abused by girls his age, and has a hard time dealing with it, meaning... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Uneasy Encounters with the Hanzo Girls
Chapter 2: Training, and Intrusion
Chapter 3: Elemental Training, Darkness Awakening? Who's on the move?
Chapter 4: Summoning, New Techniques, Kitty Training?
Chapter 5: Dreams of Despair? Elemental Prowess! Encounters at the Hot Spring.
Chapter 6: Guys stay chill, while girls get rowdy? Unknown Premonition!
Chapter 7: Hidden Agenda's, First Mission, Evil Envelops, Genius Shines!
Chapter Special: A very lewd, yet weird Christmas.
Chapter 8: Chains of Torture, Uncontrolled Impulses Surge!
Chapter 9: Origin of Light and Darkness, Ties of Love? When to awaken?
Chapter 11: Bonding, The Plan Begins!
Chapter 10: Forest of Graves, Facing your own demons? Lucian awakened.
Chapter 10.5: Valentine Day Special. Path towards future Love?
Chapter 12: Empty Words, Imprisoned Light
Chapter 13: No Closure, Two sides of Lucian. A Maid that Heals the Heart.
Chapter 14: Deal with the Devil's Clown, Strength of Hate, Training once again
Beginning of the Hebijo Arc, and new ideas along with Season 2 Choices
Spread the word people!
Chapter Short: Does Asuka know about it? About what?
Chapter Special: Sickness leads to Trouble. Lucian's Nurse?
Halloween Special: Treat or Horror?
Yandere Tales? New Senran Story
Chapter 15: Controlling the Power, Hibari's Request? Hanzo Academy Invaded
Chapter Special: Lucian's Birthday, Memory's Outcome.
Chapter 17: Yagyu's Mentality Part 2, Insanity Drive, Hibari vs Yagyu!
Chapter 18: Yagyu's Nightmare, Distrust Among The Group, A Sin of the Past.
Thank you guys. 22k reads. Reason why I made this fanfic.
Halloween Special 2: Katsuragi...why? Miracle or Treat?
Chapter 19: Fragmented Origin, Wind Training, A Sweet Side?
Christmas Special: A Baby's Surprise
Valentine's Special Lucian & Ikaruga's Date
Chapter 20: A Mere Puppet, Fear of Oneself, A Promise to Asuka, Memory Fragments
Questions that you want answered for next chapter.
Chapter 21: Rescuing Hibari, Yoma Seal Awakens.
Christmas Special: The Infection.
Chapter 22: Hanzo Girls vs Hebijo Girls Part 1: Tensions Rise & Powers Unleashed
Chapter 23: Hanzo Girls Vs Hebijo Girls Part 2: Downfall, Ancient Memories
Season 1 Finale! Chapter 24: Yoma Seal Evolved, Outcome!
Questions & Answers with Team Hanzo & Hebijo

Chapter 16: Hibari's Fight, Ikaruga's Fury, & Yagyu's Mentality.

1K 13 35
By Rekxyen

Last chapter was something and I'm really excited for this chapter SO I'M GONNA BE RUNNING 2 TIMES TO THE LEFT ONCE AT RIGHT BUT THEN WE STOP AND WE GOIN TO FIGHT....LET'S DO THIS SHIT!!! (Drank that Starbucks Caramel glass bottle, don't worry I'll be running to Coca-Cola Vanilla real soon.)

Asuka's POV

As I was attacking the yoma shinobi that entered the school I went to go assist Katsuragi and Ikaruga only to find myself in a field filled with blood and the night sky illuminating the area around me.

Homura: Hello there inferior granddaughter to the great Hanzo.

Asuka: Homura why are you here?

Homura: I'm here for the Super Secret Ninja Art Scroll and wow what Jester said is true that really is a mouthful.

Asuka: Not on your life!

Homura: Hehehe you aren't even worthy of being crushed by this new power. Two people on your team does however.

Asuka: I won't let you hurt them.

Homura: Prove it that is if you can leave here alive.

For a brief moment I saw Homura's eyes glow an eerie purple.

Asuka: *gulp* (It's almost like fighting with Lucian back at the gym.)

I got into my battle stance and fought against Homura our swords kept clashing against one another sparks flew with each clash as we stared each other down but Homura began. speak in a overly confident tone.

Homura: What's wrong? Are you afraid? Do I scare you?

Asuka: N-No!

Your tone of voice says otherwise, and your body is shaking a leaf.

Asuka: !

I looked at my arms and noticed that I was shaking in fear I was scared of her, and because I experienced the samthibg with Lucian I was terrified at what she could do.

Homura: You're lucky I wasn't given the order to kill you otherwise you'd be dead right about now.

I then released the chakra from my body entering Frantic Mode and began to attack her quickly in which she dodged most of them I then decided to use my ninja art to get a hit on her.

Asuka: Ninja Art: Dual Slash!

I rushed at Homura and she blocked my strike with her sword however I successfully managed to knock the sword out of her hand.

Asuka: Yes!

Homura: Hmm...not bad but have you forgotten I have five more swords?

Asuka: (Oh no! I completely forgot about that! Hm? My Frantic Mode wore off so soon?!)

Homura: Now it's my turn. Fire Style: Ignition Claw!

Her swords were engulfed in flames and she gave an upwards slash in which my body was burned with the slash I received and I was knocked back.

Homura: Absolutely pathetic...you aren't even worthy of being a shinobi this isn't cut for you so just go ahead and give up after all your comrades won't be able to do mu-hm?

I saw that the shinobi barrier was beginning to fade.

Homura: Dammit you girls must've fooled around with one of them unless the male came in and beat one of them. (But it shouldn't be possible...we're supposed to be stronger than him because we were given the yoma seal as well...dammit Jester has some explaining to do!)

She then disappeared once the shinobi barrier faded away completely.

Asuka: (Should I just give up then? My path as a shinobi should it end?) Ggh!

I could feel some burn marks on my skin when I try to move.

Asuka: Ungh! Looks like I won't be able to move for awhile.

Katsuragi's POV

I was taking down those yoma shinobi and was ready to back up Asuka and Ikaruga when all of a sudden I was sucked into a different shinobi barrier.

Katsuragi: All right where are you? You Hebijo bimbo!

Hikage: If anyone's a bimbo here it's you.

Katsuragi: Heh finally I get to kick your ass after the last time you beat me.

Hikage: I wonder if that is possible now?

Katsuragi: Oh please I've gotten a whole lot stronger than before.

Hikage: Let's see you put that strength to the test.

I felt an uneasy aura about but I decided to ignore it. We both got into our battle stance and charged at each other. Our arms crossed against each other and in her right hand she pulled out a knife and managed to graze my cheek making blood slip out from the wound. I then went to rush at her to try to kick her but she jumped out of the way and kicked me far away from her and she immediately rushed at me delivering a combination of punches and kicks she ended her combo with her knife in which I managed to get away however she managed to slice off a bit of my outfit.

Hikage: This is getting boring hurry up and fight otherwise I'm ending this.

Katsuragi: (She's even stronger than last time...but...I'm not giving up!)

I released the chakra from within me making me go into Frantic mode.

Hikage: Frantic Mode huh? You do realize one hit can be lethal...(Looks like I'll have to hold back for the sake of the mission I don't want to kill her by accident because of her recklessness...how troublesome.)

Katsuragi: Now let's see how tough you are now that I've gotten this strong.

Hikage: Enough of your song and dance just bring it.

Katsuragi: All right here I come!

I rushed at her again and this time I appeared in front of her taking her by surprise and kicked her multiple times sending her back.

Hikage:...

I rushed at her again and kicked her head into the ground but she quickly rose back up kick up and began to block my strikes until I managed to kick her in her stomach. I backed away from her and she was still standing as she was adjusting her back and cracking her neck.

Hikage: Well that was a nice massage is that it?

Katsuragi: ! (How?! Even in Frantic Mode that barely did anything to her.)

I could feel the effects of Frantic Mode starting to deplete it was then Hikage took that chance to strike by punching me in the stomach howeverI managed to grab her punch at the last second and by then my Frantic Mode was diminished. I gave Hikage one strike on the head with my forehead and that sealed the deal for me I collapsed on the ground and Hikage was standing over me and I could've sworn I saw blood on her forehead but I may as well assume it was mine seeing how I barely did any damage to her.

Katsuragi: (That's all I have left...sorry everyone....sorry Mom, Dad, Choco...I might not make my wish come true.)

I then heard Hikage say something.

Hikage: Get stronger cause I'm not satisfied with this victory.

She then disappeared and the shinobi barrier was dispelled.

Katsuragi: (Dammit! I need more strength, more power! I have to get stronger!)

Yagyu's POV

I was backing up Hibari, Kiriya-sensei and Lucian until I noticed that I was pulled into a barrier. It showed a destroyed city and crows were on top of the ravaged buildings.

Mirai: So I finally caught you here.

Yagyu: I have no time for you. I need to get back to them.

I began running in the opposite direction of where I faced her but she did something I didn't anticipate. The ground I was walking on began to crumble and break away until I turned back and faced her.

Mirai: I knew you would ignore me so here's something that way your eyes are on your killer.

Yagyu: I have no time for this, I'll beat you quick.

Mirai: Hehehe that's what you think.

I saw her remove her eyepatch and the eye that concealed had a strange marking on them and I could sense an insane amount of bloodlust.

Yagyu: (This won't be as easy I thought it would.)

Mirai: I can't wait for you to writhe on the ground.

Yagyu: You think it'll be that easy?

Mirai: I don't think it, I know it.

I opened my umbrella and fired ink kunais at her only to have her jump out of the way and she summoned a black umbrella in which it transformed into a machine gun and began firing at me so I summoned more ink kunais but they were quickly disintegrated by the bullets of her attack she then rushed at me when she landed on the ground and began to swing wildly with her umbrella. I used my umbrella to fend off most of her attacks that is until I managed to kick her back however I saw her umbrella transform again and she shot me at point blank range knocking me far away from her.

Yagyu: Aah! Tch...(She's a lot stronger than last time and that blast she hit me with I have to be extremely careful otherwise I'll lose my life.)

It was then her umbrella turned back into a machine gun and kept firing at me I spun my umbrella around quickly deflecting the shots however the bullets began to pierce through my umbrella and most of them managed to graze my outfit leaving some minor burns and cuts. When she stopped firing I looked at the spot at where she was and she wasn't there anymore.

Yagyu: Where'd she go?

Mirai: It's over.

Yagyu: !

I looked behind me and saw Mirai there in which she fired two grenade-like projectiles and made contact with me I was blasted back and knocked down to the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't stand my body started to feel slow.

Mirai: Looks like the paralyzing bullets are in effect.

Yagyu:...Ggh what?

Mirai: You're lucky I wasn't given the order to kill otherwise I would've put a bullet to your head...hm? What the? The shinobi barrier is dissolving?! Gragh! Haruka you must've played around too much. This is it for me oh and some advice for you try and at least get stronger I want a fight not a hand me down win okay. Farewell.

It was then she disappeared and I saw everyone else.

Yagyu: (Dammit just how is she getting stronger than me?! Am I really that weak? If I am then my teammates except Lucian we're weaker than we should be...dammit...what's happening to me? I am prodigy of Hanzo Academy one of the best and here I am on the ground and someone else beat me how? How is this happening?)

It was then I remembered Lucian's words.

——————Flashback

Lucian: You know with all of this happening you are becoming obsessed about her. That obsession will lead to your demise one point or another. If Hibari was gone, let's say death or if she likes a boy, Yagyu what would you do?

Yagyu: I would make sure that Hibari is well protected and will not let him taint her innocence!

Lucian: And if it was a person that killed her, what would you do if the person who killed Hibari is killed instead. How would you feel if someone else took your target in order to make them go through with what you felt how would you feel then?

Yagyu:......I would....(What would I do?)

————Flashback ends

After remembering that I clenched my fist and grit my teeth in anger because I knew that he was wrong but then I remembered what Lucian said after that.

Lucian: Listen well Yagyu...no everyone to be a shinobi it will take more than just strength and skill, you need judgment to weigh your options and make the right decisions. In the world that we live we must become smarter so Yagyu dismiss Hibari from your mind, if you do the next time you'll see her she'll be a splendid and a stronger shinobi.

Yagyu: (There's no damn way that going to happen she will be kept safe from danger with my protection if he dares do something to her I'll kill him!)

Lucian's POV

I knew the risk of infiltrating another shinobi barrier would lead to either death or exhaustion but I took the risk anyways. I thought about the girls and pondered who should I rescue and I made my decision.

Lucian: (I guess I should go after Hibari since she's still new to her new fighting style. Okay now concentrate....Hibari if you can hear me please call out to me it's the only way I can come and help you so please respond to my call.)

Hibari: Please help me Lucian.

Lucian: (Got her!)

I continued to use my chakra in order to force the barrier open and by doing that I could feel my body being incinerated from the inside out.

Lucian: Gragh! My body it feels...like it's burning me from the inside out. (I gotta push through the pain, I will protect my friends! So body hold out just a bit longer ! I can see a crack in the barrier come on! I'm almost there Hibari wait for me!)

Kiriya: No please don't do this.

Lucian: Sorry but I have to otherwise she'll die...farewell and wish me luck.

It was then I entered the barrier and met up with Hibari and Haruka.

Meanwhile within the barrier Hibari's POV before Lucian contacts Hibari

I immediately began to rush at her and attack her only to trip on my own two feet.

Hibari: Augh!

It was then she sat on me.

Haruka: Aww why are you being so mean to me cutie? I just want to play.

Hibari: Get off of me...

It was then she began to carress my butt and touched my private area.

Hibari: Kya! (Bad touch) Please help me Ninto!

I summoned my rabbit and it was riding on a cloud and it crashed onto Haruka knocking her away from me. I then got onto the cloud and proceeded to run her over.

Hibari: Haha Ninja Art: Ninto Vroom!

(A/n): Yeah I know that sounds really stupid but it is Hibari's ninja art in the actual game so yeah not much I can do here but roll with it. Also Ninto is the name of the rabbit.

It was then I got off the cloud and thanked Ninto for helping me.

Haruka: Well that was unexpected now how about I show you some evil ninja arts. After all it's only fair since you showed me yours.

Hibari: Uh...no thank you.

She then proceeded to use her own ninja arts against me.

Haruka: Ninja Art: Three Vector Combination!

She proceeded to slap me repeatedly, kick me sideways and lastly end with her kicking me in my mouth that I end up falling on my back to the ground it was then I noticed something dripping from my lip.

Hibari: Ow...*gasp* I'm bleeding?

Haruka: That's to be expected when you take a lot of damage but don't worry I won't hurt you too much after all I still need you as my doll.

Hibari: (I'm scared...I want to run away.) No...more.

Haruka: Aww I must've spanked her too hard.

It was then I heard Lucian's voice in my head.

Lucian: (Hibari if you can hear me please call out to me it's the only way I can come and help you so please sense my presence.)

Hibari: Please help me Lucian.

Lucian: (Got her!)

I felt a shift in the shinobi barrier and then a crackling sound was heard and from it Lucian appeared however his body was smoking as if he was being burnt alive. He then slowly made his way toward me and held my head.

Lucian: Rgh...*huff...huff* Hibari you okay?

Hibari: I called for you and you're here...but your body is...

Lucian: Heh don't worry about that and yeah sure I did come to save you don't worry Kiriya-sensei and I are all right. (Damn I never thought infiltrating the barrier would be putting this much strain on me. My body feels like it'll shut down any minute now.)

Haruka: There you are my other doll. You caught me off guard last time, but I'll forgive you if you come here over to me I promise to take good care of you.

I then heard something I never thought Lucian would say.

Lucian: No thanks ya back alley thot.

Haruka: What did you call me?

Lucian: Exactly as I said after all you ever took a good look at your shinobi outfit? From your outfit you look like you have lots of fun with a bunch of guys in some back alley where you can satisfy your own sick pleasures.

Haruka: My what a sharp tongue you have there, perhaps I can put it to good use.

Lucian: And that's why I called you a thot. You know you talk about turning both of us into dolls I wonder why? Is it because you're built and dressed up like a misshaped Barbie doll?

Haruka: (Did it suddenly get warm in here? Or is it just me?) You certainly know how to use that tongue of yours after all I'm starting to get heated from this. Not to mention you look ripe for the taking after all you're severely weak from trying to enter my barrier. I'm surprised your sensei never told you the risks of infiltrating another shinobi barrier.

Hibari: *gasp* The reason why your body is smoking is because of me? I'm sorry Lucian I shouldn't have called out to you if I knew this was going to happen.

Lucian: Haruka you're a total pervert...and yeah I knew the risks and so what I took them to protect my friend. Don't forget Hibari I called out to you so that I can help you.

Haruka: Now this is getting unsightly let's get this over with before I start gagging.

Lucian: Heh thought you would be used to gagging after blowing so many guys ya perv.

Haruka: (Now he's starting to get annoying.) All right then Lucian I'll give you a hot kiss most guys would die to receive from me.

Lucian: No thanks I'd rather not have the taste of other guys when receiving a kiss from a thot.

Haruka: (Okay now it feels like an inferno.) Here Secret Ninja Art: Death Kiss.

I saw that she blew a heart shaped kiss at Lucian in which he used his wind affinity to block it however when the heart shaped kiss touched his wind barrier it exploded causing him to be sent flying onto the ground, it seemed as if time has slowed down when Lucian was struck with the attack. All I could hear was his scream as he fell on his back on the ground.

Lucian: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! Ungh! (Rgh...not...dammit I'm losing consciousness...I need to tell Hibari what she needs to do before I'm out.)...Hibari.

Hibari: Lucian!

I ran over to him and held his head up like he did to me.

Lucian: Hibari listen to me...it's all up to you. You...have to win this fight...remember your training...should I die here then...please for our sake get stronger...and become a splendid shinobi...Hi...bar...i...I bel...ieve in...you.

It was then he closed his eyes with a smile on his face, and I placed him on the ground. I felt a burning anger within me...even though I'm scared I'm determined to beat her. I got into my fighting position as Lucian taught me and I took a deep breath.

———-Flashback Hibari's POV

Lucian: You're getting better I'll admit even though thirty minutes have passed you're beginning to pick up on things rather quickly than I thought you would.

Hibari: Hey what do you mean by that?

Lucian: Anyways Hibari take this to heart if you ever feel scared, take a deep breath and gather the strength from within to muster up the courage that way you can overcome any obstacles.

Hibari: I...don't know if I have that.

Lucian: Everyone has it, they just need to find it within themselves only then will they be able to stand up on their own two feet and seize the opportunities that lie before them. Getting it so far?

Hibari: Sure but...

Lucian: Hibari...just have some confidence in yourself because I believe that you are strong so does everyone...! Tch darnit settle down stupid seal.

Hibari: Are you okay?

Lucian: Rgh...I'm fine just remember what I told you.

Hibari: Okay I'll try.

Lucian: See to it that you do, now allow me to show you one of my techniques. This technique involves you shrouding yourself with lightning creating something like a barrier around you however do know this the longer you keep it on the more it drains you of your chakra so use it when it's really necessary, now for the barrier it depends on how much range you want to put out on the lightning so for example like mine. Lightning Release: Spark Barrier!

I created a barrier that surrounded my body with lightning shielding me from all angles.

Lucian: It surrounds only me, now to give it range you would have to expand it and create a dome around yourself.

I made the lightning form around me like a dome however I felt that my chakra was depleting rather quickly, so I released the technique.

Lucian: Okay now you try.

Hibari: Okay!

I surrounded myself in lightning and it covered itself around my body however difference being the lightning that surrounded me left many openings unlike Lucian's which covered his body completely.

Lucian: Well that's a good start to get, for me my spark barrier did just that however instead of a barrier it made a shield in front of me, so I began to experiment a little and that's where this technique is born if my memory serves me correctly...to be honest I can remember just a little of bit of my own techniques and my own past.

Hibari: Well we're all here for you and I hope you cherish the memories you have of each of us okay Lucian?

It was then I saw his lips turned into a somewhat sad smile.

Lucian: Yeah...you're right thanks Hibari. Now let's get back to training.

Hibari: Okay!

We both got into our battle positions and charged at each other.

——————-Flashback end.

I stared Haruka down in anger for what she did to my friend I looked back at Lucian's unconscious body

Hibari: Lucian...I promise I won't let you down.

Haruka: Oh please as if you can do anything the way you are now, you're scared of me and without him backing you up you two are ripe for the taking so come on my precious doll and be a dear and bring your friend along with you.

Hibari: No!

(A/n): Yeah I decided to use Sakura's theme against Sasori for Hibari's fight and hey now that I think about it...it fits Sasori is a puppet user, while Haruka is a puppet user as well, Sakura a starting brawler(early Shippuden) experienced medical ninja while Hibari is starting to fight on her own.

I quickly charged at Haruka concealing my lightning to make my fists have a paralysis effect and gave a straight punch to her arm in which she blocked it. She then summoned a puppet to try and take a swing at me but I blocked it and grabbed the puppet's arm I swung it back only for me to slam it down on Haruka's head I kept hitting her with her own puppet using it as a makeshift weapon. And all she could do was block the attack from happening that is until she kicked the puppet off of my hand and blew some powder in my face causing me to sneeze.

Hibari: A-a-achoo! (What was that? I don't feel anything wrong with me guess she must've blown a dud.)

Haruka: My, my you're certainly putting up quite a fight that's uncharacteristic of you.

Hibari: If it's to protect my friends then I will overcome my fears and defeat the enemy.

Haruka: Aww how sweet but very cliché. Now then I think it's time for me to have some fun.

I saw that she summoned another puppet and I noticed that it had a chainsaw ready to split someone in half and by someone I might refer to myself or Lucian.

Hibari: *gulp* (I musn't be afraid, this is for both our sakes I can't afford to lose here!)

Haruka: Now my dear if you would be so kind to come to me and bring your friend along I won't have to saw off a leg or two...although I could cover it up with a cute dress and suit.

I thought in my mind what that nightmare will be like and I immediately went to Lucian shielding him from Haruka's attempt to get closer to him.

Hibari: You won't be turning us into your dolls I will beat you!

Haruka: So cute.

She then proceeded to use her puppet to attack however I begun to notice that she's begun to slow down meaning that my attacks even though they were weak had an effect on her as her movements to control the puppet are slowing down. So I placed Lucian on the ground and let her come to me in which she used her puppet to attack so I ducked and punched her in the stomach twice before she lept back away from us however I managed to her her right leg before she completely lept back away from us.

Haruka: (Something isn't right...something is different this time.) Secret Ninja Art: Death Kiss.

She used the same technique that she used on Lucian I lifted him up from the ground and dodged the heart-shaped kiss. She then ran at me trying to hit me with her puppet while I carried Lucian on my shoulder in order for her not to get to him as well. I was surprised at how light he felt when I carried him as I kept jumping back she then used her puppet to try to catch up to us by grabbing a handle on the back and it then unveiled rocket boosters and it quickly caught up to us so I quickly thought in my mind what to do and I figured it out I decided to let her get closer and when she's really close I can use my technique I learned from Lucian.

Hibari: (That's it get closer...now!) Lighting Release: Shock Shield!

I emitted a shield of lightning around us and Haruka took the attack full force knocking her back and it dispelled all her clothes not only that it also took down the shinobi barrier.

Hibari: I can't believe it....I won! Haha!

Haruka: (Tch can't believe she managed to beat me and I thought this power was supposed to boost my own...talk about a lousy power up, and my body what's happening to it.?) Well looks...like that's all for now...hehehe until next time you two.

She then pulled out a bomb and slammed it on the ground causing her to disappear. However as I looked around I saw everyone else not looking so good Asuka had scorch marks on her uniform and had some burns on her body, Katsuragi's head was bleeding, while for Yagyu her umbrella had bullet holes in it, and most of her uniform was in tatters. I realized one person was missing from our group.

*music ends*

Hibari: Hey where's Ikaruga?

It was then Ikaruga appeared however she had a fierce aura coming from her and I could feel the intense bloodlust coming from her. I approached her carefully and immediately she turned and quickly swung her sword at me. I immediately ducked as to not get my head sliced off.

Hibari: Ikaruga what's wrong?! The fight is over!

Ikaruga: Haaagh!

She then continued to chase after me and try to slice me.

Hibari: (I don't get it...what happened to her when she was fighting in the barrier?!)

Ikaruga's POV within the barrier.

Yomi: So how has your prince been doing? After all he did commit murder on our messenger, and I still have a score to settle with both of you!

She quickly drew out her claymore and I blocked it with my sword however the slam felt a lot heavier than last time, and she was putting all her strength in it.

Ikaruga: Ungh....(Unbelievable she's gotten a lot stronger since last time, and what's this weird presence I'm getting from her?)

Yomi: Aww what's wrong did the prince pamper you too much to focus on your training? Or is it because you don't have that dark power boost in you anymore?

She then retracted her weapon and quickly began to slice at me.

Ikaruga: (She's gotten faster as well with swinging her weapon.) You have something within you don't you?

Yomi: Yes and with this new power I'll kill you and exact my revenge on you. Although seeing as how your weaker than me I won't use it at all.

Ikaruga: (Rrgh this is getting rather annoying.)

I could also feel something within the stab wound I got from the school, somehow I can feel it resonating within me. She continued to slice at me until I staved off her attack with my weapon.

Yomi: You lived such a privileged life, being served warm foods where you don't have to worry about going through another day with being hungry, being surrounded by a loving family. I hate you and your lavish lifestyle.

As she was ranting on and on about me and my lifestyle I could feel something welling up inside me I could feel it continue to grow stronger and stronger like an impulse that's ready to be released. We clashed our weapons again and again yet at the same time I felt myself getting stronger like back then during the Lucian rescue mission, however at the same time I could feel my sanity starting to slip away, it was then I heard the same voice from back then.

???: (Show her the pain of what you had to go through, all your anger and sorrow let it all out.)

It was then I had flashbacks of my past how I didn't know who my actual parents were, being adopted into a family getting treated horribly by my brother. How I treated others coldly because of what my brother did to me when I was younger. I could hear the venom in my brother's words as he spoke out against me.

Murasame: (Shut up you aren't my sister! You took away what was rightfully mine. I had to go through so much just to acquire Hien, only to fail in the end, I'm not having that so I'm taking the sword back, and you want to know why? It's because you aren't part of our family! My father only took you in out of pity because he saw you in a weakened state, and you grew a lot to his expectations...you had talent while for me I tried to work hard for it and guess what nothing happened in the end. He didn't even acknowledge or recognize me as his child the only one who he ever had in mind was you! From that day forward I began to hate and loathe you for all the good things that have happened to you and now this is the last straw! I've had enough of you Ikaruga, just go and die for all I care!)

Ikaruga:...*b-dmp, b-dmp* (Yes...you're right....hehehe...I should she doesn't know anything about me yet she makes so many accusations...I want it....give me the power.)

???: (Very well then.)

Yomi: You high and mighty rich people make me sick to my stomach. You have your lives so easy, while for me it was always a constant struggle.

Ikaruga: *b-dmp, b-dmp* Rrgh....Shut up! You don't know anything about me!

???: (Unleash your rage!)

I could feel something loosen within my mind and I was overwhelmed with so much power.

Ikaruga: AAAAAARRRRRAAAHHHH!!! I've had enough of you Yomi! It's time we end this once and for all.

Yomi: Yes let's end this.

We both rushed towards at each other clashing our weapons as sparks flew whenever our weapons clashed as this power fueled me I could feel heat surrounding my body the more I kept attacking her.

Yomi: (...Is that power of her's generating heat within the barrier?)

As we kept clashing against one another I could feel the heat surrounding my body get even hotter and from the looks of things it looked like Yomi was sweating.

Yomi: Huff, huff (I have to get out of here, this barrier is feeling more like an inferno and the heat is starting to get to me but let's see how this new power fares out.) Hm?

Ikaruga: ?

Yomi: Looks like you're the only one left the rest of my teammates killed yours including your prince take a look.

Yomi made a handsign and from within her shinobi barrier a flash of light appeared and images began to appear. I saw what happened to my friends they were all killed by the Hebijo girls I was enraged seeing all my friends die by their hands and I immediately rushed at Yomi and sliced her however I only managed to slice off the front of her dress when she jumped back however I saw that slice turn more into a wound when her body began to bleed from her right shoulder to her left ribcage. I smiled knowing that I inflicted some damage on her she quickly held the torn part of her dress and used it as a gauze.

Yomi: Ggh! How dare you!

Ikaruga: GO TO HELL!

As soon as I charged at her she vanished along with her barrier however I could feel that someone was approaching me and I saw that Haruka was approaching so I swung my sword at her head until she ducked and continued to evade each and every one of my attacks. I then made a shinobi barrier around us so that she doesn't escape.

Ikaruga: Dammit hold still!

Haruka(?): What's wrong? The fight is over!

Ikaruga: It will be over once I've finished you off!

I continued to slash at her while she kept backing up it was then I decided to unveil something new.

Ikaruga: That's it I've had it with you! Haaagh! Fire Release: Blazing Slash!

I generated fire into my blade and sliced the air making it go after Haruka in hopes that I can burn her alive however she was protected by someone wielding an umbrella.

Mirai(?): I won't let you hurt her.

Haruka(?): Thank you for the save Mirai.

It was then the other Hebijo girls appeared in the barrier ready to fight I held onto my sword and I thought of a new idea.

Ikaruga: (With this I can end it....yeah probably...) Ninja Art: Blazing Rush!

I instantly charged at them slicing the air around them and surrounded them in flames and quickly sheathed it causing their clothes to be removed but at the same time it also burned their skin while leaving some cuts around them.

Hikage(?): That's going to leave a burn for awhile not to mention the blow to my head still hurts.

Homura(?): Enough all we have to do is take her down so ready girls?

Hebijo Girls(?): Yes!

They all surrounded me but I was ready for them then they began to attack simultaneously Homura and Hikage teamed up against me and tried to aim for my head but I blocked and shoved Homura back onto Hikage. It was then Mirai appeared and shot a couple of rounds at me in which I sliced the bullets away while Haruka appeared behind and struck me with her puppet.

Ikaruga: Augh why you!

She then quickly tried to run away so I jumped and kicked her down into the ground her head was under my foot and I was ready to crush her head in. Until Mirai fired more shots at me causing me to back away so I charged at her since she was more of an annoying pest that gets in the way.

Ikaruga: (I have to kill her.)

I quickly made my way over to her and was about to impale her until Homura knocked me to the side.

Ikaruga: Grr...you're really starting to get on my nerves! Fire Release: Fireball!

I shot out a fireball from my mouth and it completely missed them. It was then I saw her Yomi and she was lying flat on the ground and from there I made my way to her but the rest of them kept blocking my path.

Asuka's POV

I was struggling to barely even stand the scorch marks that I got from my last battle with Homura aren't subsiding everyone else besides Hibari was too weak to fight and Lucian was out for the count. However Ikaruga stopped in her tracks and looked at Lucian she then gave an evilish smirk and I could tell what she was thinking. I quickly slammed the ground with my palm in hopes of stopping her but she sliced the rock formation reducing it to nothing.

Asuka: Hibari it's up to you!

Hibari: Eeh?!

I kept on summoning more rock formations to keep her at bay however she still kept on walking and slicing her way to Lucian.

Asuka: Listen out of all of us you're the only one who has enough strength to fight her. Please stop her.

Katsuragi: Urgh...the least we can do is hold her off for a bit. The minute we do it's up to you to knock her out.

Yagyu: Katsuragi's right and...urgh...we can't reach Lucian from here so it will be up to you I'll freeze her legs then you'll use your ninja art to knock her out and rescue Lucian.

Hibari: But...

Asuka: It's okay we believe in you.

I saw Hibari close her eyes and take a deep breath when she exhaled she opened them again and there was a certain feature within her eyes she looked confident and it gave her a determined serious look to her.

Hibari: Okay I'll do it. I'll stop her and save Lucian.

I saw that Yagyu took notice of this as well and could only say a couple of words.

Yagyu: ! Hibari...you...

Hibari: It's all right I know you'll back me up. So don't worry about me you've always been protecting me Yagyu so now let me do this otherwise I won't be able to grow I managed to beat my opponent however Lucian sacrificed himself for me.

Katsuragi: So that would explain why he's down for the count all right ready? This is a now or never situation...so let's do this!

We got into our position even though most of us were hurt I summoned one more rock formation and made it so that it can cover Katsuragi when Ikaruga sliced through and when she did Katsuragi appeared and kicked both of her feet causing her to tumble forward and quickly kicked her at the back of the knees causing her to fall on her knees. Yagyu quickly used her ice to freeze Ikaruga's hand and feet to the ground but what I noticed is that the ice was quickly melting.

Asuka: Yagyu keep freezing her! The ice is melting rapidly

Yagyu: All right!

Hibari: Ninja Art: Ninto Vroom!

She summoned her rabbit and charged directly at Ikaruga pushing her to the side making her get knocked onto the ground and went to Lucian from there she quickly placed him on the cloud and came right back to us. Hibari got off the cloud and picked Lucian up and placed him next to us. However she got back and began to channel her aura into her sword and began to slice at the air causing a wave of fire to come directly at us. I then saw Hibari get back on the cloud and charged at Ikaruga again.

Asuka: Hibari what're you doing?!

Katsuragi: You'll get killed if you charge at her come back!

Yagyu: Ungh! I'll protect her...even to my last breath.

It was then I stopped Yagyu from doing something reckless.

Yagyu: Let me go!

Asuka: I'm sorry but we're far too injured to do anything. If Hibari has something to negate the attack then we'll take a chance with her.

Hibari's POV

I got back on the cloud and charged directly at her I knew what would happen if the wave of fire hit me I could hear everyone behind telling me to come back but I ignored it and pushed on through.

Hibari: (I'm not gonna be afraid anymore! It's time for me to be brave! I'm not gonna make anyone else suffer for me being so weak.)

I began to reminisce on Lucian's words but for some reason I heard something that he's never told me before.

Lucian: (That's it Hibari keep on pushing through make your own shinobi path, achieve your own type of strength and from there you will surely grow. So stay strong, be brave! Create the spark within your soul, and let it strike fierce like lightning and let it roar like thunder! I believe in ya Hibari now go!)

I don't know why I heard that it could be that Lucian really did die and his spirit is encouraging me or I probably wasn't paying attention to him because he was busy training me. I hope it's because of training that I'm remembering it now and not the first option.

Hibari: (I can do this...I can save everyone! Lucian...everyone watch me.)

I began to focus my chakra and generate an aura of lightning around me I knew it wasn't going to be enough to block all of Ikaruga's attacks so I concentrated even harder making the aura around me expand into a barrier and the attacks connected to the barrier making them explode on contact however I was unharmed and rushed towards Ikaruga.

Hibari: Lightning Release! Spark Barrier!

Ikaruga: Eeeeyyaaaaaagggghhhhh!

It was then Ikaruga was knocked back onto the ground and it didn't look like she going to get up.

Hibari: (Did I do it?)

I quickly dismounted the cloud and went to Ikaruga I placed my head over her chest and I could still hear it beating which thank goodness I didn't kill her. I turned around and saw everyone most of them were in shock especially Yagyu in which it looked like her jaw dropped it was then the shinobi barrier became undone and we were back in Hanzo Academy.

Yagyu: Hibari...you...(What...happened? Where's the Hibari that was defenseless and less confident? If she's starting to grow...then that means I can't protect her anymore...but I still want to...I don't want her to grow...without me to protect her what meaning does my life have if I can't protect her anymore...)

Katsuragi: Heehee way to go kid.

Asuka: That technique...that belonged to Lucian...Hibari did he teach you that technique?

Hibari: Mmhm he taught me a lot of new things...and he also taught me on how to be brave.

Yagyu: ! (He's...been teaching...her...and he changed my...sweet innocent Hibari into this...unforgivable...unforgivable...UNFORGIVABLE!)

It was then Kiriya-sensei appeared.

Kiriya: Oh my goodness...what have they done to you?

Katsuragi: Those Hebijo girls are vicious....they continue to get stronger and this time we barely escaped with our lives as for Ikaruga well she went berserk again.

Kiriya: I see and what happened to Lucian?

Hibari: He sacrificed himself in order for me to become brave...I'm really...sorry.

I began to feel my tears begin to pour out until I heard Kiriya-sensei say something.

Kiriya:...Stop crying he's still alive he's just knocked out. Can any of you stand up to carry both Lucian and Ikaruga?

Hibari: Oh let me try! Ninja Art: Ninto Vroom.

Again I summoned Ninto and with the cloud I placed both Lucian and Ikaruga on the cloud and from there we went to the infirmary and from there the doctor gave out a slight chuckle.

Doctor: Heh that boy is certainly becoming a regular here. Come in I'll patch all of you up.

Kiriya: Thank you for that.

Kiriya's POV

I was watching the doctor take care of all my students for Asuka she had to apply some burn cream on her stomach, Katsuragi had her head bandaged up, Yagyu's injuries wasn't too severe since she informed us that her opponent used paralyzing bullets, for Hibari she needed to apply some burning cream on her face, now came the difficult part Lucian and Ikaruga.

Doctor: This is isn't good, for Ikaruga she's now in a coma.

Girls & Kiriya: ?!

Katsuragi: Are you serious?!

Doctor: Afraid so.

Kiriya: What about Lucian?

Doctor: Well I'll say that he's lucky to be even be breathing. I estimate that by tonight or tomorrow afternoon he should wake up soon.

Hibari: It was really that bad?

Doctor: Yes his arms won't be of any use until they fully heal.

Hibari: I'm sorry Lucian...if you didn't put yourself in harm's way you wouldn't end up like this.

Doctor: He's a really good friend to have if he's willing to go the extra mile for you. Now then all that he needs is rest as for Ikaruga I'm not sure when she'll wake up unfortunately.

Kiriya: I see well then thank you.

Doctor: You're welcome. Excuse me.

After that the doctor left and I turned to my students.

Kiriya: Your mission now is to recover until all of you are fully healed, that would mean no more training for now understood?

Girls: Yes sensei.

I then left leaving the girls in the infirmary.

Homura's POV

We were done taking care of the Hanzo girls however two of our shinobi looks like they've taken quite a toll.

Homura: Yomi what happened?

Yomi: Ungh fine somewhat but let's hurry back to Hebijo before I lose anymore blood please.

Haruka: Agreed but could someone carry me? I underestimated my opponent.

Hikage: I'll carry you.

Mirai: Ah it certainly feels good to trounce those goody two shoes.

Homura: You're most certainly right. My opponent isn't even worthy of making me unleash this new power.

We quickly left the area while I brought Yomi with me so she can get patched up.

Yagyu's POV

We were brought inside the infirmary and from there he tended to our wounds and I kept staring at Hibari wondering as to what happened to the Hibari that I used to remember. The one in which I vowed to protect her but this new Hibari that is here before me she appears to be more confident in herself...if she keeps up like this I'll lose her the way that she is.

Yagyu: (Lucian...he's the cause of all this...he's tainted my Hibari...he made her taste the forbidden fruit...forbidden fruit...forbidden fruit...he made her taste his forbidden fruit...I won't forgive this...I'm sure no one would suspect me if there was an accident on his IV monitor...right?)

I then began to think of how I would kill him without everyone suspecting me. When nightfall came most of us were released from the infirmary except for Ikaruga and Lucian so I went back to the infirmary after seeing everyone was asleep and I made my move. I checked Ikaruga to see if she was awake and I got no reaction except the constant beeping of her heart monitor after seeing that she was asleep I went to Lucian's bed where he was resting and I kept staring at him thinking of how great of a sin he's committed.

Yagyu: (The sin you've committed it's far too great. If I can't protect my Hibari then my life has no meaning...so for your sin I'll take your life...however...)

I looked at Ikaruga and I remembered what happened last time when Lucian was taken and tortured by the Hebijo girls and realizing how Ikaruga went berserk and almost massacred the entire Hebijo school.

Yagyu: (Maybe I should get rid of both.)

I then went to the cabinets searching for something and found a bottle of anesthesia.

Yagyu: (This could work...for Ikaruga a swift and painless death however for Lucian a slow and painful death will satisfy for tainting my Hibari.)

As I was about to put the anesthesia on Ikaruga I could hear Lucian murmuring.

Yagyu: ?! (Don't tell me he's starting to come to?!)

Lucian: Sister...please...don't hate me.

Yagyu: Sister?

Lucian: Am...I a burden? I'm...sorry for existing.

Yagyu: ? (Did his sister cause Lucian to have some sort of trauma? I guess that might explain why he was afraid of us when we met...)

It was then I began to see him shed blood filled tears from his eyes. I immediately dropped the anesthesia which caused the glass to shatter on the ground spilling its contents and immediately went to him.

Yagyu: Lucian wake up!

Lucian: Sister...*sob* I'm sorry.

Yagyu: Come on wake up!

Lucian's POV Location: ???

For what felt like forever I opened my eyes after receiving that blast from Haruka and I looked at my surroundings.

Lucian: ? Where am I?

I looked and I could feel the grass on the skin of my arms, I looked up towards the sky and saw afternoon sky. I rose up and began to walk around further ahead I could see field of flowers I breathed in the air and it smelled fantastic the gentle fresh air blowing through the grass providing a good sense of nature I feel like I was within Mother Nature's paradise garden and looked ahead to see mountains further in the distance however the more I looked at the mountains the more I felt familiar with them it's as if I've been here before.

Lucian: This sense of nostalgia...I feel like I've been here before but I don't remember ever visiting this paradise.

I continued to walk towards the mountains and the further I went the more I felt like I knew where the path was taking me to.

Lucian: This is so strange...I've never once been here yet this place seems so natural like I know it like the back of my hand...Hm? If I remember correctly further down there should be a village nearby.

I continued down the path that lead to the mountains and I was right there is a village right there. I continued to go further into the village and from there I saw people coming in and out I tried talking to them but most of them ignored me.

Lucian: Um excuse me? Hello?

No matter how much I tried I never got an attention so I stood in front of them only for a merchant to go right through me like I was a ghost.

Lucian: ! Woah okay that is super weird.

It was then I heard two people who's voices sounded really familiar one belonged to a female and the other belonged to a male child. I looked behind me and saw them a girl who looked to be my age while for the boy he appeared to be around 7 to 9 years old.

Lucian: Those two I feel like I know them somehow...but I never met them once.

???: Hey sister can I get this?

???: Of course you can after this we're going home okay.

???: Okay!

Lucian: Those two voices I've heard it before...ungh my head....

I could hear lots of voices entering my head most of them were all negative.

???: Demon child!

???: Why does that abomination exist?

???: Hopefully the warrior of light smites down the demonic child.

Lucian: Ggh...my head...why am I remembering all of this.

I kept clutching my head until a flash of light appeared in front of my eyes I shielded my eyes and now it was nighttime and I was in some sort of building with long pillars supporting the large structure and I estimated it to be two things either a shrine or a castle.

Lucian: Now where am I?

In front of me I could see the two siblings again however the child was on the ground crying while the sister was giving him a condescending look.

???: So demon child have you looked upon your sin?

???: Sister please why are you doing this? *sob* We're a family!

???: You're not part of my family! All you are is a demon in an appearance of a child that will bring forth the end of the world! To eliminate the darkness, to eliminate the major threat of all humanity you must die and with your blood you will be used as a sealing vessel.

???: Sister ple-

???: SHUT UP! YOU'RE NOT MY BROTHER! I NEVER HAD ONE! EVER SINCE YOU WERE BORN I'VE LOATHED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR BIRTH BOTH OF MY PARENTS WERE KILLED WITH YOUR PRESENCE ALONE. YOU WHO BROUGHT NOTHING BUT EVIL AND DESPAIR I DESPISE YOU! I HATE YOU! JUST PERISH! DIE!

???: Sister...please don't hate me. I love you.

???: SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

I became infuriated at what his sister was saying and I spoke out against her.

Lucian: Hey! I don't know what's going on but stop this right now! That child has done nothing wrong at least let me hear his story.

But it was no avail they didn't hear me. The child began to cry even more and it got intense from there because she began to torture the boy by placing a collar around his neck and gathered lightning in her left hand she then let lightning run loose shocking the boy as he spasmed on the ground saliva coming out of his mouth. I couldn't bear to watch such brutality done to a child, and at the same time I became enraged at the sister for torturing him but the boy began to speak.

???: Aaaaahhhh! Gack.... sister...please tell me am...I a burden to you? If so...I'm sorry for existing.

I saw the girl take two kunais and held both of them in her hands and if my guess was correct I had to do something to stop her I gathered lightning in my right fist and charged at her only for me to phase right through her. I rushed at her again only to phase again I was trying so hard to save the kid but it was to no avail she swung the kunais down on the child's eyes.

???: I'm not your sister your eyes are merely deceiving you.

???: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It hurts! It hurts! *sob* Sister why?

She then gathered lightning on her left and grabbed the child by the collar and shocked him until he could no longer move. I could only watch at the cruelty the sister did to her younger brother she killed him with her own hands berating him as a demon when he's just a child. The child's eyes continued to bleed while the sister left him there to rot away. I could only shiver in fright as tears fell down my eyes experiencing such a sight and feeling sorry for the child.

Lucian: What...in the actual hell?

It was then I heard Yagyu's voice.

Yagyu: Lucian wake up!

Lucian: !

I closed my eyes and reopened them only to find myself in the infirmary with Yagyu on my right and Ikaruga on my left.

*music ends*

Lucian: *huff, huff* What a horrible nightmare.

I tried wiping the sweat off of my forehead but I felt immense pain on my arms.

Lucian: Argh!....Urgh damn my arms feel like they got crushed by a steamroller. Hm?

I noticed the mirror and looked at my eyes and saw I was bleeding the same type of tears the child did when he was stabbed in the eyes.

Yagyu: Lucian?

Lucian: (What in the world just happened? What was that? and what's happening to me?)

Yagyu: Lucian are you...all right?

I ignored Yagyu and proceeded to approach the mirror and I noticed something the seal on my chest is glowing a faint blue color, and from the corner of my eye I saw Ikaruga's pendant glowing and it was calling out to me.

Lucian: (The seal and her pendant is reacting just what is going on?)

Yagyu: Lucian are you okay?

Lucian: Fine somewhat holy snap that was intense. By the way what're you doing here Yagyu did you injure yourself?

Yagyu: Oh uh yes I did.

I then noticed a broken glass bottle with a clear liquid on the ground.

Lucian: What's this?

Yagyu: It's anesthesia.

Lucian: Why is this on the ground?

Yagyu: I accidentally stumbled onto the table knocking that that down.

I looked at her very cautiously because it's not like her to be clumsy she isn't Hibari.

Lucian:...I don't believe it.

Yagyu: What?

Lucian: You're not the clumsy type to stumble onto something like that. Plus even if you did stumble with your shinobi skills you would have caught it and seeing as how it is near Ikaruga's bed I could surmise two things one you were trying to help her in easing her pain or two you were trying to kill her or me. Which is it?

Yagyu: ! I...

Lucian: Just say it the truth.

Yagyu: I...

(A/n): And that's where I'll end this chapter for now hope you guys enjoyed it and finally Hibari gets some development in which she isn't always the one that needs to be saved not to mention now Yagyu is in deep trouble will she lie? Or answer truthfully? How do you think this will turn out

But anyways I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you stay tuned for the next chapter so until then have a good morning, afternoon, or evening whatever time you're reading this and I hope you will enjoy the next chapter picking up with Lucian and Yagyu. Until next time REKXYEN OUT!

P.S. Voting time, voting time, it's voting time. If you know Dashie chances are you'll hear it in his voice. Anyways next chapter isn't going to show a lot of action but it will show development some more than others.

Do you want more development (non-relationship wise except for Ikaruga) between Lucian and the girls?

Yes?

or

No?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 38 19
Erik and Clarkson are high school sophomores. Erik is an intellectually disabled teen with a horribly abusive family. He lives each day in fear of wh...
1K 265 24
When a new girl arrives at the school and causes some memories to form in a young mans mind, he starts to change. She seems similar, but different th...
198K 17K 44
A teen is stunned to discover he's half-vampire. Will being asexual-aromantic thwart bloodlust, or are there other emotions strong enough to trigger...
7.1K 270 22
It's been a whole month since Yukio became an official Shinobi, and nothing important has happened during that time. Now that Yukio has gotten strong...