She's not my sister

By BOMask

Harley and Alix are two girls forced to live together and act like sisters since their parents decided to rem... More

Chapter 1 - Never
Chapter 2 - Deal with it
Chapter 3 - Jealous
Chapter 4 - Crash
Chapter 5 - Forget it
Chapter 6 - What did not happen
Chapter 7 - Can't help it
Chapter 8 - Tease and pretend
Chapter 9 - No talking
Chapter 10 - Secret
Chapter 11 - More acting, less thinking
Chapter 12 - Not out but about
Chapter 13 - Behind closed doors
Chapter 14 - Sneaky Spiders
Chapter 15 - No eggs for me
Chapter 16 - Homework
Chapter 17 - Best worst news
Chapter 18 - Sleepy whispers
Chapter 19 - One day
Chapter 20 - Ends and beggings
Chapter 21 - Papers
Chapter 22 - Come cleaner
Chapter 24 - Run away
Chapter 25 - No fuel
Chapter 26 - Snake and change
Chapter 27 - No rest
Chapter 28 - Get out, stay in
Chapter 29 - Can't do this anymore
Chapter 30 - Move on
Chapter 31 - Substitutes
Chapter 32 - Say it
Chapter 33 - Again
Chapter 34 - Deals
Chapter 35 - Well behaved?
Chapter 36 - It's so hard
Chapter 37 - It changes nothing
Chapter 38 - Competition
Chapter 39 - Trust
Chapter 40 - Messages
Chapter 41 - (Un)breakable
Chapter 42 - Left to do what's right
Chapter 43 - Player 3
Chapter 44 - Headaches
Chapter 45 - P(l)ayback
Chapter 46 - We stay together
Chapter 47 - Don't press play
Chapter 48 - Dysfunctional Family
Chapter 49 - Revelations
Chapter 50 - Heroes And Villains
Chapter 51 - Fight And Flee
Chapter 52 - Don't Give Up On Her
Chapter 53 - Not As Planned
Chapter 54 - The Calm Before
Chapter 55 - The Storm (Part 1)
Chapter 56 - The Storm (Part 2)
Chapter 57 - Who Won?
Chapter 58 - Family First
A/N
A/N and a photo of a cucumber (updated)
Chapter 59 - Outcomes
A/N
Chapter 60 - The gang (part 1)
Chapter 61 - The gang (part 2)
Important A/N
Chapter 62 - New chapters, old tales

Chapter 23 - Need

9K 212 72
By BOMask

"I flip shit, quick slip, hip dip and I'm twisted
In your hands and your lips and your tongue tricks"

Alix's P.O.V.

Today was amazing, until now. Me and Harley just gotten home and we wished we hadn't. Dad and Julie were fighting as we got inside the house.

Once they saw us get in with smiles on our faces, they immediately made sure we went to different rooms in the house.

So now, here I was, setting the table while Harley was in her room cause Julie thought she needed to study for 10 minutes before having dinner.

- "Alix! Can you come in here please?!" Harley screamed from inside her room.

I set the last cup down and moved towards her door.

- "There is no way you're going inside that room missy!" My dad said from the couch.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

- "What is it Harley? I can't go inside, sorry." I said from her doorway.

I could hear papers being scrambled and footsteps moving towards me. In about 5 seconds, Harley appeared. Looking for something in the papers in her hand.

- "Do you have your papers and tests from when I wasn't here? It could help me organize my studies." She said and scratched the back of her head, still looking down at the papers.

I smiled at the sight of her confused and said yes, going into my room and fetching the things I had that could help her and got back and handed it to her.

- "Thanks bab- Alix! Thanks Alix." She said with wide eyes, noticing both our parents had stopped what they were doing just to watch us.

Fuck. My. Life.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

Jesus, I want Alix. I need her! Like today. I haven't had sex in so long that I'm starting to get all horny at the most random occasions. Like now. At dinner.

Alix is sitting opposite to me cause mom and George refuse to be side by side. George has actually been sleeping on the couch since yesterday or so it seems. I wished they were just mad at us instead of each other.

I had been staring at Alix for so long that she probably noticed it and looked at me as well smiling, she licked her lower lip and winked, teasing me.

George and mom were too occupied looking down at their plates to notice.

I smiled back. Oh babe, you can't tease me like this and expect me not to do anything about it. Good thing I had my slippers on.

Taking my right slipper off, I proceded to run my foot up and down Alix's leg teasingly going higher each time.

Looking at her almost made me laugh, the surprised look in her face was hilarious.

I had to control myself to not get our parents attention on us tho.

When I reached between her thighs, she closed her eyes and breathed out. Probably trying to control a moan from escaping.

That's enough for now. I thought and retrieved my foot from inbetween her tights.

When she noticed my foot was completely gone, she opened her eyes and looked at me with wide eyes and motioned with her eyes towards our parents. I just gave her a smile in return.

_______________________________________

Laying in my bed alone while Alix was just nextdoor was one of the hardest tests on my self control.

Receiving a message, I picked up my phone.

1 new text message from Alix

Hey babe, you're awake? I can't sleep.

My face instantly held a smile. I sat up in bed and answered.

Yes I am. Thinking about you. I just want you here in my bed with me.

Send.

I waited only a few seconds for a response.

Don't you tease me again Harley or I swear to god I'll go there and make you regret doing it.

She was angry, that's hot!

Your dad is on the couch, I don't think you'll come here. But since you can't cum here, maybe I can make you cum there.

Send.

And so it begins, I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep myself from not going there.

What do you mean? Are you hidden under my bed and I haven't noticed?

A smirk appeared on my face as I read her text.

If I was there I wouldn't be under the bed, I would be between your tights. Can you imagine me between them?

Send.

I waited for her response that took more time than it was supposed to.

Jesus Harley you want me to go crazy?

Oh no baby, I want you to something else. Putting a knowing smirk on I my face, I responded.

No, I want you to touch yourself and tell me exactly how it feels. I want you to imagine that I'm there, doing those things to you.

Send.

A while later, my phone started to vibrate. Alix's name and photo showing on my screen, I quickly answered the call.

- "Hey babe, why are you calling? You didn't like my texts?" I asked in an husky voice.

- "No... I liked them, but I can't text back properly with just one hand, and much less with zero, so I just put on my headphones so you could help me with my problem." She said in a sexy voice as well. Teasing me.

I instantly became hotter just thinking about Alix touching herself.

- "Oh yes? And what exactly is your problem?" I asked.

- "Well, the problem is that I'm really wet now and I need someone to help me take care of it." She said and sighed.

- "Jesus, that's hot. I wish I was there so I could make you moan my name." I almost whispered.

- "Yeah babe? How would you do it? Tell me." She answered, I could hear her breathing accelerate.

- "First I would kiss your perfect lips, dipping my tongue inside your mouth so it could melt with yours."

Her only response was a hum that almost sounded like a moan. I took it as a sign to continue.

- "I would then travel to your neck and bite, lick and kiss you until you were completely marked, so everyone knew you are all mine."  I said the last words in a possessive tone.

Panting and moans in return.

- "I would then undress you, take your shirt off, followed by your bra so I could wrap my warm tongue and hands around your nipples, feeling them hardening instantly before filling my mouth with your perfect breasts. Play with them for me baby, are you doing it?" I responded, closing my eyes and imagining it as well and once again received an approving sound followed by a moan.

- "Good, I would then return my mouth to yours as my right hand travelled down on your body and got inside your pants so I could feel how wet you are for me.
When I felt like you'd be so frustrated that you'd start to beg me, I would descend all the way down so my eyes would be in place for the view that was to come while I'd take off your pants." I said trying to focus in between her soft moans.

-" Fuck! Harley you're going to make me cum. Keep talking please." She begged.

Fuck this, I can't stay in this room anymore.

Moving towards the window in my room, I looked down. Not that high, if I'm careful and lucky I can get to Alix's window, now I have to pray that it's opened.

Climbing out I continued to speak with Alix while trying to move.

- "I would touch your dripping pussy with my fingers through your panties while kissing and bitting your tights, making you super sensitive."

I whispered and smiled when I found out that her window was open. I climbed inside and there she was, only her panties on, one of her hands teased her nipples and the other moved in and out of her.

I made sure not to do any noise as I reached her bed.

"And after I made sure you couldn't take it anymore, I would take your panties off. While my mouth devoured you until I had you cum in it, making me taste you." I said and threw my phone on her bed.

Alix opened her eyes scared, but she didn't scream this time. I pulled her to the edge of the bed by her hips and got on my knees, basically ripping the panties from her body.

- "How did you-" She was cut off by a moan when she felt me suck on her clit.

Her handed travelled to my hair while her moans got louder.

My hand moved up to her mouth to shush her, in seconds she opened her lips, letting my fingers in to be attacked by her tongue.

My other hand joined my tongue and two of my fingers easily slipped inside her, pumping hard until she came all over them while her hand gripped my hair painfully as she trembled, coming undone.

Gently taking my fingers from inside her, I put them in my mouth, licking them clean. I was pulled to her almost instantly as our lips and tongues connected in a battle where no one wanted to win or lose, just keep on battling.

When we ran out of breath I pulled back and looked at my girl.

- "You are so beautiful! I love you Alix." I whispered it without even realizing.

Her eyes widened slightly for a second before a smile appeared on her face and she kissed me again.

- "I love you too Harley." She said making my heart run wild and making me smile widely before kissing her again.

_______________________________________

Alix's P.O.V.

This is the best sleep I've had in weeks.

- "Alix! Harley!" I jumped from the bed when my room's door opened abruptly.

My dad stood there confused and he searched the room for something.

- "Dad, what the hell are you doing? You know I don't have school today right? It's a national holiday." I said and rubbed my eyes.

Harley had went to her room yesterday after I fell asleep cause she didn't want to risk getting caught.

- "Where the hell is she hiding Alix?" My dad asked mad.

- "What are you talking about? I'm here alone dad, I was sleeping when you bursted throughout the room." I said getting annoyed now.

- "Harley! Where is she?" He asked, almost shouted.

I shook my head.

- "I have no idea dad, maybe she left sooner, I think she had to take care of something to do with her grandma's death. They were going to read her will and she needed to go, I think." I said and looked at my dad who just realized he had just made a fuss out of nothing.

He looked around again quickly before storming out of the room again. I rolled my eyes and tried to get back to the dream I was having before he woke me up.

_______________________________________

Harley's P.O.V.

I still can't believe what I'm hearing, my grandma left everything to me.

Harley Stevens, my great granddaughter is to be entitled of all my possessions after I pass away. This includes my property in Portugal and everything that stands inside it.

As I left the place thinking about what the hell had just happened and the fact that I will have to take care of the rest of the paperwork in the next two months, I wondered what to do. I thought about going to check on my grandma's house, but I don't think I can deal with it so soon, so I went for a walk in the park.

As I walked, thinking about everything and what to do, I received a text. I took my phone out, but bumped into someone and almost fell to the ground.

- "I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" I asked seeing a girl from our school on the ground, rubbing her probably sore butt.

I gave her a hand and she took it so I could pull her up.

- "Wow, my butt is going to hurt for a few days now, I just know it. Wait... I know you, you're Harley right?" She asked in a guessing way.

I nodded and gave her a smile.

- "Yes I am, I think we go to the same school, I'm sorry but I don't know your name." I said pressing my lips together.

- "Claire, nice to meet you officially!" She said offering me her hand.

I took it and shook it as I said the same to her.

After a small conversation, I received a phone call from Alix. I told Claire I would talk with her at school and answered it, walking away.

- "Hey babe what's up?" I asked feelings a bit happier now that I was talking to her.

- "Hey, you didn't answer my text so I decided to call, if you were still busy you would hang up. How did it go?" She asked curious.

- "I'll tell you everything later. What do you say we go out for lunch? I'll pick you up and we can see if Liam and June want to hang out after that." I said with a smile.

- "That sounds like an excellent idea. I'll be ready in 15. Wait outside so our parents can't start asking questions. See you soon. I love you." She said and hung up not wasting any more time.

I headed to my bike and prepared myself to go get my girl as a smile stood on my face. It feels like heaven to hear her say those words every time.

_______________________________________

Claire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 2K 36
Harley hated his brother's best friend- at least at first. The passive aggressiveness and ego of the man he now shared a house with was nothing short...
124K 4.4K 32
gxg- Y/n and her sister Cady, take on something more difficult than the African wilderness. High school
721K 26.1K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
4.9K 179 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...