Silent Pleasure [ BTS JJK ] '...

By StupidButCute00

In which Jungkook who is the rich playboy chooses to marry a girl who lost her ability to talk. Highest ranki... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 : New Year Special
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Final )
Epilogue : Bluebell

Chapter 26

41.3K 1.6K 669
By StupidButCute00

" Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you'll start to see a big difference in your life. "

- Yoko One -

********

"

WHY THE HELL YOU SLAPPED HIM FOR THEN ?"  Jungkook yelled at you, You froze in his eyes, His eyes were a knife in your ribs, the sharp point digging deeper. Where there had been love was an emptiness, but not in any vulnerable sense. Uncomfortable with the void, he had filled it with an emotion he was more at ease with - raw anger. The unmoving gaze was accompanied by deliberate slow breathing, like he was fighting something back and loosing.

When someone looks at you like that, eyes holding total anger, it hurts; but when that someone holds your heart in their hand it kills. Even if you deserve it, sometimes especially if you do, the loss is a fine pair of concrete boots and your own soul is a cold river.

" Why.Did.You.Slap.Him ?" Jungkook repeated with pauses. You didn't believe what was happening.  his lethal stare felt painful and piercing, as if his glare was tearing your heart apart with a blinding teal light.

Your eyes drip with tears, As much as you tried to hold it in, the pain came out like an uproar from your throat in the form of a silent scream. The beads of water started falling down one after another, without a sign of stopping.

Jungkook's eyes finally softened at the sight of your tears and he realised the situation " Y-Y/N- ah ?"

You looked away from him and start walking away, ignoring his calls as you made your way out from the hall to the parking lot.

The driver run toward the car when he saw you standing next to it.

" Miss ?"

" O-Open the d-door..... Please " You said looking down.
The driver immediately opened it and you stepped inside.

" Y/N AH " You heard Jungkook's voice calling but you closed the door.

You were in a mess, trying to whip your tears away as you breath in and out but  the look in his eyes were flashing back to you and that only a few you cry even more.

The driver seat door was suddenly and Jungkook was the one who get in and no the driver.

You in the backseat totally ignored him as he start to drive while you were there crying silently. It kills him to hear your voice hurt because of him, Jungkook didn't say anything but after few minutes, when he couldn't hear your cries anymore, he looked at the mirror to find out that you slept.

He sighed as he remembered the look in your eyes when he was yelling, you were hurt and he shouldn't have felt that, he regret it but right now he doesn't even know what to do to fix this.

*****

You woke up immediately when you heard the car door being opened but you didn't open your eyes, you prefer acting than talking to him or looking at him. You didn't know how to react or what to do so you just pretend like you didn't woke up.

Jungkook slowly opened the door and carried you bridal style in his arms, he smiled painfully when he felt you burying your head in his chest, thinking that you were sleeping but the fact is that you weren't.

Inside him he sighed in relief because you were sleeping, it's better to talk in the morning.

Jungkook walked carefully inside the elevator and pressed the floor to your house.

When you two arrived, he walked towards the bedroom and gently lay you down the bed and took off your shoes before putting the cover on you.

He sighed as he sat in the edge of the bed putting away the hair from your hair. You felt everything he was doing and you wished your tears won't betray you this time.

Jungkook leant in and placed a sweet kiss in your forehead " I am sorry "

Your heart ached when you felt him moving away then the door clicked closed.

You opened your eyes in the empty room and bite your lips, true you were hurt.....well more like mad at him but he could just apologise and hug you, you were ready to accept.

He didn't have to leave me alone ..

***************

(The next morning)

" Jungkook sshi? "

Jungkook opened his eyes feeling someone shaking his shoulder

" Why are you sleeping here son ?" Your Mom softly said

" Ahh Eommo-nim..." He rubbed his eyes and moved to sit in the sofa flashing a fake smile " N-Nothing. .."

The woman looked at him suspiciously " Are you sure ?"

Jungkook looked at the direction of the corridor and sighed before looking at your mom who were sitting in the other sofa staring at him

" Honesty. ...." he bite his lips and looked down " I think she's mad at me."

" mad ? Did something happened last night  ?" She asked and he nodded slowly

She nodded her head and stood up then patted on his shoulder " Go wash up and come to eat breakfast. " she smiled " Then you can tell me what happen "

Jungkook didn't argue and he simply did what he was told, he used the main bathroom to wash his face and teeth before walking to the kitchen, your mom was already done preparing.

" I am sorry Eommo-nim,  You must be tired now " Jungkook said

She smiled and shook her head " Aygoo I am used to that, in this age it's hard to sleep to a late hour "

He bowed slightly and sat in the table with her.

" So..... what made you think my daughter was mad at you? " she said

" I.....I k-kind lost my control in a situation " he looked down at his food, your mom smiled at his respectful way of speaking, it was like she never knew his mother. But after she met his father she guessed where his young man look alike.

" Well, Y/N never get mad before " She said " And I am sure she isn't now too .... but if you think she is upset means she didn't like what happen ."

He nodded " Exactly..... because I know she is so nice with others ... seeing her slapping another ma-----"
Jungkook stopped his words realising that he was about to say the whole situation. And he didn't want to tell her what exactly happened because he felt embarrassed.

" I see.... " She smiled. " Whatever the thing that may happen in the future, Never sleep away from her......"

" Huh ? "

" Eomma...."

Jungkook's heart almost stopped when he heard your voice

" Good morning darling " your mom said

" Good morning " you answered with a calm voice as you walked slowly toward the table where Jungkook was eating, still he didn't know what to say and you didn't know too.

The silence between the two of you continued as only your mother was speaking.

***

" Are you sure ?" Jungkook asked your mom " I can drive you "

" No No it's okay I will take a taxi." She smiled at him

" stay safe " you hugged her before she walked out the door.

As it was expected, none of you spoke.

You walked to the kitchen and Jungkook went to the room.
You were thinking about yesterday where you couldn't sleep, you were replying the scene over and over again not knowing if you were the one that overreacted or Jungkook.

Jungkook in the other side sat in the bed after wearing his black suit and holding the tie in his hands sighing.

" Should I apologise now or later ?" He mumbled " I shouldn't have yelled at her .... but....come on "

After some minutes of discussing with himself he stood up and walked out the room.

You finished the dishes and you were in the sofa searching the Internet when you felt his presence, you looked up and he was standing next to the mirror fixing his tie.

" Y-You're going somewhere? " you asked

" Work " he nodded

You sighed and nodded your head before standing up walking toward him. " W-Wait. ." You said as you removed his hand from the tie and start fixing yourself , Jungkook was looking down at you and you could feel it.

" What did he say ?" Jungkook finally asked, you looked up and looked at his eyes

" I won't tell you " you said with a voice more like a whisper

" Why not ?" The man raised his eyebrow still focusing on you

" Because you'll end up fighting with him " you said

Jungkook bite his lower lip and looked away taking a deep breath " so he did tell you something "

You saw his fist clenching as he looked to the right side far from your eyes, you slowly held his hand that automatically relaxed in the touch of yours, Jungkook turned to look at you again but this time his heart softened at the sight of your smile " I don't believe anything he said anyway, you know why ?"

Jungkook swallowed his own breath when you said that,

Did he actually told you about the ......

" I trust you and I believe I know you for what you are now .." you said " Though I deserve an apology n--"

Before you finished , Jungkook pulled you toward his arms and hugged you, not so tight but in a gentle way. " I am sorry for losing my control.... when I arrived to see you slapping him I couldn't think of anything. ."

You sighed but hugged him back.

" Min Yoongi is not a huge fan of mine, same goes to anyone who knew me before but..... " he said before pulling away to look at you " But... I am trying to change, I am trying to be responsible and mature for you Y/N."

You just looked at him not saying anything.

He said he'll try.....
Just believe him Y/N , like he believed in you. .. believe him .... Help him .

" and I am sorry for not staying in the bed with you " he said and you smiled " I thought you wouldn't want to see me first in the morning "

" Idiot...." you smiled and pushed him away lightly " Go to work now.."

He laughed before hugging you from the back " Thank you. "

" for calling you an idiot?  " you joked " You know I can start saying it all day if it makes you feel good "

" My baby my baby ... how are you expecting me to go to work if you're acting cute now ?" he whispered

" I didn't say I accept your apology though " you smiled and turned away

" Hmmm what should I do then ?" He said watching you walking towards the door

" Go to work now ... and think about it " you cutely winked

Jungkook walked toward you and laughed " OK OK. .... take care of yourself now " he gave you and kiss in the forehead and walked out.

You smiled and closed the door.

With a sigh you walked to the sofa and sat with a laptop in your lap.

********

Jungkook was in the meeting room with many important businessmen but his eyes were focusing on one person.

Min Yoongi.... The man who had an annoying smirk in his face knowing that Jungkook was staring at him.

Yoongi was always the man Jungkook had a an indirect hate toward him, he was the one using tricks when it comes to their works but Jungkook used his tricks once ..... and it was something Yoongi never forget.

" How is your beautiful wife ? " Yoongi smirked 

Jungkook laughed and smirked as well knowing exactly where Yoongi wants to go with his words " Is that all you got ? " 

" Means ? " Yoongi raised his eyebrow and stood up but Jungkook kept his cool .......For the moment. 

*******

Later that day

You lay down the bed with your phone in your hand, The hour was refering to Midnight but Jungkook didn't come back yet, He isn't answering your texts which made you worried now. 

You sighed when your cheeks met the soft pillow 

****** 

Jungkook sighed when he stood next to the door of the house, It was late .. He actually wished you were sleeping as he clicked the password and entered the house trying as much as possible not to make any noise, he didn't even turned the light on, The man kneeled and took off his shoes carefully before freezing at the lights being turned on.

Jungkook cleared his throat feeling you standing near the bedroom door " You still up ? "

" Well.. I couldn't sleep since someone was ignoring my texts " You crossed your arms " And it's already 1 am "

" Oh B-Baby I am sorry, I went to drink with some co-workers and I lost the track of time ..." Jungkook nervously said still avoiding your face, You noticed that which made you walked toward him, The man walked passed you to the room with his face down and looking to the other side

" Wait..." you said and grabbed his arm, You moved your head trying to have a glance of his face but he kept on looking away... " Look at me.."

" B-Baby it's l-late... let's g-----"

" Jeon Jungkook...." You raised your eyebrow " I said look.at.me.."

Jungkook was surprised at the tone you were using that he didn't noticed you coming in front of him

" Oh My God..." You said when you saw the purple bruise under his eyes and the dry blood in the side of his lips

Jungkook looked away and sighed " I .... I ju—"

" D-Did you get yourself into a fight ? " you said still looking at his bruises, they must hurt but you needed to show him that it was wrong before you getting worried " seriously Jungkook ? You came home in the middle of the night with your face looking like a squirrel just walked into it and you're expecting me just go and sleep ? "

" I am sorry okay ? " He rolled his eyes and walked passed you toward the bathroom but you followed.

" With who ? " you asked " What's the reason ? "

Jungkook didn't answered and just leaned in the sink to wash his face after taking off his jacket

You sighed and crossed your arm again "Do you want to sleep in the couch again ? "

Jungkook's eyes widened and turned to look at you again " No please baby.." He gave you the cutest stare you have ever seen that immediately melted your heart but you didn't want to show it " I am so sorry... I won't do it again" he walked next to you , You rolled your eyes

" Does it hurt ? " you asked

" Mmm " he nodded cutely and you sighed before walked away

" Follow me....."

Jungkook smiled and followed you like a puppy, You made him sit in the bed as you went to get the first aid kit. 

***

" AAhhhsh " Jungkook whined when you up the alcoholic cotton on the bruise that was in the side of his lips, You rolled your eyes

" You should have thought about that before punching someone " You said

" i don't think when it comes to you " he mumbled but since you were too focus you couldn't hear him.

" What ? "

"I j-just said I was defending myself , I didn't start it.." He said

" Aha..." you smiled 

-------

" Done..." You said and stood up " I will wash my hands.."

" Don't be late " Jungkook said and lay down on the bed as you laughed.

When you washed your hands and came back Jungkook patted on the side of the bed and ask you to come with his arms open. You didn't think and you run inside the cover with him, When you finally clasped each other in a warm, slow and luxurious hug, you felt all oppositions to your love had melted. His chests rising and falling against my back, your breaths in unison, and the warmth that you could feel in each others' embrace.

Soon you could feel his breath near your ears as he whispered " I miss you " , the words that made your heart beating like hell, only with those words you could feel your body heating up.

----

Jungkook's finger tips are electric, they must be, for wherever they touch your skin tingles in a frenzy of static. As his hands move over your skin your body has a transitory paralysis, your mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moves around to your left ear and his whispers what's coming next. Suddenly your body is off pause-mode and you pull back for a kiss that's both soft and hard.

Jungkook whined between the kiss and you knew it was because he was hurt so you tried to pull back from the kiss but he just didn't let you, Both of you move in an intoxicated dance of limbs, never making the exact same moves twice, not in the decade you've been lovers.

He's your cat-nip, and you're his whiskey on ice.

It isn't the first time for either of you, but you're so nervous you'd never know it. There's something about him that lights you up from the inside, there's something about you that melts his confidence to nothing at all. Touching him is like being handed the holy grail, like your heart is mended even though you never knew it was broken.

In these moments Jungkook knew you love his with your eyes as much as your body, your souls mingling in the quiet moments between action and stillness. The cool room already feels warm. It's hard to hold back, to make the moment last. Isn't it always the way, so caught between the intoxication of the climax and extending a moment you never want to end

**********

To be Continued

( Few chapters to go before I start the new story. I am still reading your suggestions <3 <3 )

( don't forget to follow me to get the notification 😚😚😚 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

562K 16.5K 38
When a new girl to the school doesn't fall for the bad boy Jimin straight away he makes it his mission to make her fall in love with him, but does hi...
278K 7.1K 21
"Suhae!" Jungkook shouted "Go away you playboy!" Suhae said and tried to ran away but Jungkook quickly grabbed her in a tight hug "Yeah..I'm a playbo...
574K 17.3K 23
In which Jeon Jungkook, a normal student and a fanboy to the boyband group BTS and Kim Taehyung a BTS member gets forced into a marriage. Will there...
222K 6.9K 53
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")