Niall's Angel

By tacokenz

[[[Fluff/Angst/Smut Fiction]]] Niall and Y/N, admitted their love for each other. But as their love grew stro... More

Chapter 1 : Cuts On His Right Arm
Chapter 2 : Fans Here And There.
Chapter 3 : Jealousy
Chapter 4 : Prom Night
Chapter 5 : Just A Kiss In The Moonlight
Chapter 7 : A Glass Won't Hurt Me
Chapter 8 : Twitcam with Liam
Chapter 9 : Leaving on a Jet Plane
Chapter 10 : Beacon Theater
Chapter 11 : Backstage Party
Chapter 12 : Thoughts
Chapter 13 : Second Chance
Chapter 14 : Our First Night
Chapter 15 : Stormy Day
Chapter 16 : Titanic
Chapter 17 : The Girlfriends Club Are Back
Chapter 18 : Louis' Party
Chapter 19 : Niall's Slave
Chapter 20 : Food Fight
Chapter 21 : Home Alone
Chapter 22 : Kidnapped
Chapter 23 : Journey
Chapter 24: Trap
Chapter 25 : What If

Chapter 6 : Home Sweet Home

2.7K 36 20
By tacokenz

Our driver drove the girls back home and drove us back to our apartment. ALAS! Back home. I jumped to the sofa and lay down, feeling tired. the boys sat on the sofa too and Liam turned on the T.V. Niall was beside me, so I lay down on his chest while my legs are on Harry's. 

YAWN "I'm tired." I said as Niall put his arms around me so I would feel comfort. 

"Come sleep in my arms, baby." those were the last words I heard before I got unconcious and fell asleep.

[Dream]

Niall....don't leave me. 

No. don't go with her. no. 

I thought what we had was real

I woke up to the shining bright light behind the blinds. I put my hand on my head, feeling a little bit of a headache. I looked at the clock. 6:29 am. ughhh. 4 hour sleep. I sat up my bed and scratched my eyes .when I got a clearer view of the room, I noticed that it wasn't mine. It was Niall's room. I looked at myself in his mirror. phew. I'm still in my dress which was a good thing. NOTHING HAPPENED LAST NIGHT. 

I walked down to the kitchen to get some water. I saw Niall and Harry cooking breakfast. 

"Good morning, (Y/N)" Harry said as he giggled at the sight of me . Niall elbowed him and gave him the death glare.

"Good morning princess" Niall smiled and turn his head back to the stove "Go watch some T.V. while we finish cooking breakfast"

I went to the living room to find Liam on his laptop and heard him talking. "Hey there directsoners...direct...Why can't I talk? directoners...direct....tioners. well, hey" It's adorable how he can't pronounce directioners

"What you doing, LeeYum?" 

"guys.! say hi to Nialler's princess, she just woke up!" Liam turned his laptop to me. I waved my hand to the camera. I didn't feel self concious about myself. I don't care if I have messy hair or anything. Liam turned the laptop back to him again. "Isn't she lovely" I sat beside him and looked at the comment box I saw tweets like "She's so beautiful" "She truly deserves Niall" "Niall's lucky to have her. she's nice" "She's the luckiest girl in the world"  . Liam looked up at me and smiled.  "they love you." I smiled big and wide.

"Breakfast's ready!" Niall excitedly shouted. 

"Good bye guys, talk to you maybe next time. Going to eat breakfast with the family"  Liam went offline on twitcam and ran upstairs to wake Louis and Zayn. I went to the kitchen and sat down. I saw Niall wearing a Justin Bieber apron which I found absolutely funny.

I laughed hard. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

Niall gave me the I'm-confused face. "Why are you laughing" 

"Cause of your apron, stupid" Harry commented.

"Oh is that why?" Niall looked at me in tease but with a smile. He ran towards me and started tickling me. and I can tell you that the sound I'm making wasn't human. I started screaming til I fell on the floor. Niall continued on tickling me til Liam came. 

"Give her a break, Niall" said Liam. Niall stopped, but he stayed, pinning me down the floor. 

"Before eating breakfast, here's an appetizer."  Niall kissed me gently and pulled back a while after. He stood up, smiling. He reached for my hands and helped me stand up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
70K 1.9K 56
I know how they both feel and now all that’s left to do is to find out how I feel. And right now, my heart is stuck in the middle of a tug-o-war. Nia...
Us By Leona Riley

Short Story

26 0 26
A teenage girl meets a really hot guy who ends up to be her best friend's cousin and they live happily ever after. But what if it isn't as happy as i...
96.5K 2.7K 42
When Lucy meets Niall, she was probably at her lowest ever. So much further down rock bottom. Niall makes it his mission to change her mind and make...