A Different Type of Love Stor...

By iluvelijah14

Drew is a seventeen year old boy and the schools football star and also the most popular boy in school. He ha... More

A Different Type of Love Story!
Chapter 2 "Jade"
Chapter 3 -Saving Jade.
Chapter 4 Lizzy The Lizard <3
Chapter 5 My Drew likes Justin Bieber!
Chapter 7 Field trip!
Chapter 8 The Picnic<3
Chapter 9 Intensive care.
Chapter 10 Why did this have to happen?
Chapter 11, May I have the honor of taking your daughter to prom?
Chapter 12 important preperations
Chapter 13 " That oh so "special" night, prom!
Chapter 14 A funeral made for two.
Chapter 15 ~Lies and cry's~ The scar in Scarlett.
Chapter 16 ~ Let the truth be told
Chapter 17 A much needed girls day!
Chapter 18- The surprises of graduation

Chapter 6 Jade the tutor.

1.5K 20 2
By iluvelijah14

Hellooo my amazing fans! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    " Good morning class!" My homeroom teacher Mrs. Baker said. " If you will all please take a seat I have some things to talk over with you. Your last trip as a senior will be in two weeks, to the amusement park Lake Clearwater. This is a reward trip, so that means you will have to qualify to go. You have to pass your tests in all three of your core classes to be able to attend."

   Great I thought, I won't get to go now. I know I can pass my English and Science test, but not geometry!

   " Oh and one more thing before you all go to class, the seniors in the CDC class are going with us too, so I will need all of you to be nice to them and help the ones that need help!"

   " We all know Drew will!"  some guy shouted from the back.

   I have gotten so used to it now, I didn't say anything, I just walked out. While I was in the hallway, I passed Kyle trying to avoid eye contact.

   " Hey Justin Bieber lover!" he said laughing.

    I shot him a dirty look, but still didn't say anything.

   " Hey are you ok? because it looks like you have bieber fever!"

    I just ignored that smart remark too and tried to hurry to the bathroom, trying not to limp, sense I still had crutches. I sat on a bench in the bathroom to calm myself down before going to class. I was so mad.

  As I walked out of the bathroom, not caring if I was a little late, I walked slowly to Geometry. I was paying attention to my feet when all of a sudden I felt someone bump into me giggling. I only had one thought of who it could be, Jade!

  " Howdy there!" she giggled pulling my arm.

  " Hey" I said jerking my arm back " I'm going to be late..." I said harshly, and then walked off. I felt bad for doing it, but I was mad. The criticism was getting worse and I was getting tired of it. On top of that, the Justin Bieber incident yesterday didn't help at all!

   Geometry was bad as usual, my teacher explained that the test we would be taking to help us qualify, would be one hundred questions, and we would have one hour to take it. Great.

  The rest of the time, even though I should have been listening, I sat and thought about how bad I felt about being mean to Jade. I hope she forgives me easily.

------------------------------------------------------------<3-----------------------------------------------------------------------

  I sat out in my Chevy waiting for Jade to get out. I kind of had a nervous feeling in my stomach, when I watched her come out. She didn't look her normal happy, cheerful self. I knew it was most likely because of me.

  " Hey Jade!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

  "Hi.." she replied quietly.

   " Look Jade, I am really sorry for what I did this morning, I was just in a really bad mood and I know I shouldn't have taken it out you."

  " It's ok..." she replied in the same quiet tone.

  " You don't act like its ok." " I'm serious though, I didn't mean to act the way I did."

   " I know..."

  She still sounded like she was mad at me, so I decided to change the subject.

   " Hey, are you excited for the field trip coming up? I heard ya'll get to go with us!"

   That must have changed her attitude because when I said that her face brightened up, and she began to start babbling.

  " Omg yes!!!" She said jumping up and down in the car seat. " I can't wait! I let everyone know I was going to get to be with you alllll day!" She giggled.

   " oh you did?" I asked kind of wary.

   " Yepp! and I told them that I would bring my Justin Bieber CD so we can listen to it together on the bus!"

   " Uh..you only told that to the people in your class right? not anyone else, like lets say for instance the two guys you told I liked Justin Bieber yesterday?"

  " Nope just the people in my classss!" She sung. " Why?!"

  " No reason!" I said saying with relief.

   I still hope she will forget about bringing the CD, before the time comes.

  I have to admit though, It did make me really happy when Mrs. Baker said the seniors from CDC were coming too. Though I know now I won't even be able to go because of stupid geometry.

  " Look Jade, I know your excited about spending the day with me, but I'm not even probably going to get to go.

   " Why!' She said in a really sad tone.

   " We have to pass a stupid geometry test to qualify, and I suck at geometry there for I will fail."

   " Geometry, really Drew? That is the most easiest class."

   " Jade, you probably don't even have to take geometry do you? I said, now regretting it. I hope she don't think I was implying she was dumb.

   " Uh yes I do!" She yelled, her voice raising. I hope she don't start a tantrum.

    " In fact, I do the very same stuff you do, except my teacher gives me the work instead of yours! She even said I had a higher GPA in geometry then the people that have your teacher!"

   " Are you serious...?" I asked her not believing what she said.

   " Yes Drew, why would I lie?"

  " I don't know Jade, Sorry, I believe you."

   I shouldn't have underestimated her because of her disorder. Just because her disorder made her act like a child. it doesn't mean she can't be smart.

  " Hey Jade, can I ask you a question?"

   I had a good Idea.

  " Ya sure."

   "Will you be my tutor to get me ready for the test, so I can pass and be able to spend the day with you?" I asked her with a smile on my face, I asked as I pulled into her driveway.

   " REALLY?!" she asked excitedly.

   " Yes really!" I smiled holding out my hand to shake hers, acting like we were business negotiators. " Deal?"

   " Deal!" She squealed hopping out of my truck.

    I yelled out to her. " Hey don't forget tomorrow six o'clock, my place, you be there!"

   " OK!" I heard her yell as she greeted her mother. I could hear her telling her mom how she was going to help me.

----------------------------------------------------------<3-------------------------------------------------------------------------

    It was five-forty-five the next night. I sat on my couch nervously waiting for Jade to come to start my tutoring. I was hoping spending this extra time with her wouldn't increase my romantic feelings for her that I was trying to get rid of.

  I saw her moms white hatchback pull into my drive way. Jade got out blowing a kiss goodbye to her mother. I went and greated her at the door.

  " Hello there." I said smiling.

   " Hey Drew!" She said cheerfully handing me a couple of books that had the words geometry written on them.

   " You can come up to my room now if you want so we can get started."

   " OK."

    I sat the books down on my desk and pulled up another chair for Jade.

    " So how Is Lizzy the Lizard doing?" I asked pleased.

    " She's great! I watch her all the time and get her out and let her run around on my bed!"

   " Really?" " Well I'm glad you like "her" that much."

   " Yep! I sure do!"

   Ok well lets get work now. Where sha'll we begin?

---------------------------------------------------------------<3--------------------------------------------------------------------

  That night, I slept good. Jade really did know a lot about geometry. Maybe I wil get to go after all. The next couple of days of tutoring went good. It really was helping, and I was feeling more and more confident. Tonight was the last night of tutoring, and the night before the test.

  " I think your going to do great tomorrow on your test." Jade said, as we were going up to my room. " You really have improved a lot!"

   " Thank you very much!. I couldn't have done any of it without my ahh-mazing tutor!" I said to her smiling.

  " I know right!"

  " Yep, so what do you have in store for me tonight."

  " Nothing!" She smiled.

  " What do you mean nothing!" I asked. " I have to be ready for my test tomorrow."

  " Oh you will be fine! Trust me"

  " I better, or I will have to get you!" I said to her teasingly.

   " Oh you will!" she said. " Anyway, I thought we could just talk. I would have just asked you, but I was afraid you would say no if I said I just wanted to talk."

     That made me feel bad. I wonder why she would say that when she seemed so excited before?

    " I wouldn't have said no Jade! I never would!" I told her with conecern. " Now if we're going to talk, im going to have to lay on my bed and get rid of the crutches, my ankle is killing me!"

     I went and laid down on my bed, while Jade pulled up her chair close by.

    " Sooo, what do you want to talk about?"

    She seemed to already know. " Where is your dad? I never see him."

    I didn't think she would bring that up. I didn't really like talking about it, but if she wants to know, I'll tell her.

   " He is on another buisness trip..."

    " Is he always on buisness trips?"

    " Ya, it seems like it. he is pretty much gone all 365 days of the freaken year. He was home the other day though, but only for the day, which he spent in his office. The only time I got to see him is when he brought me my make up work for school.."

   " I'm really sorry Drew." She said with true concern.

    " You know, he never was even there for me as a child. It was always mom taking me to little league, or whatever sport I was doing. He was never even here to take me fishing, or anything normal fathers do with their sons." I said tearing up.

  " I really am sorry Drew. I had no Idea, It must be awful."

  " You know, he probably won't even be here on my wedding day!" I said trying to hold back the tears. " Do you not care if we stop talking about it?

  " Thats fine we will, and if it makes you feel any better, my daddy walked out out on my momma and me when I was just nine. My mom still goes by Mrs. though, and she even talks to some people that she doesn't really know to well, like he is still with us. I don't know why? Jade said with a sad and confused look.

   " Really? I didn't know that. I'm sorry about your dad too."

   " It's ok Drew. Look I better go, my mom is probably outside waiting." She said to me still a little sad. " I know you'll do great on the test! See ya tomorrow!"

   " Alright!" I said smiling.

  After she left, I couldn't help but thank, we actualy had a real heart felt conversation. Under all the cheerfulness and childish ways Jade sometimes acts, she can really have serious and good conversations. She's a good listener. I coudn't help but smile, that's a side I have never seen of her before, and I liked it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the end of chapter 6!!!! I hope you liked it(: 

what do you think about Jade being Drews Tutor?

Also what do you think about Jade and Drews heart felt conversation, and the serious side of Jade <3

and lastly do you think Drew will pass the test?

 hmmm.... and iso, I wonder what will hapepen on the field trip?(;

 THANKS AGAIN! MY AMAZING FANS(: REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND VOTE(: NEXT UPDATE TOMORROW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
62.9K 2K 46
Bella head towards where they're going, carefully stepping along the craggy rocks. When suddenly, one of the rock she step into knocks her off balanc...
2.5K 150 33
With a drug lord for a father and an addict for a mother, Jade Taylor has been dealt a pretty shabby hand in life. Her childhood was spent in a const...
623K 17.7K 44
"You know...I thought I was just being a good friend by telling you. But no...I just wanted you for myself right? I didn't care about your feelings?"...