My Family ( A Summer Rose X M...

By Dranged

"Humans are never fair, remember that." It was Team STRQ's second year in Beacon Academy. Everything was norm... More

Important
Chapter 1: Day of parting
Chapter 2: New life
Chapter 3: A possible chance
Chapter 4: When the roads cross
Chapter 5: Promising students? / Is it....really...you?
Chapter 6: Yeah....it's me...
Chapter 7: Baking in a garden on a summer morning
Chapter 8: Training little red
Chapter 9: Making Rose Petal
Voting is Closed
Reading the OC sumbitted
OC winners
Chapter 11: The Rose siblings
Twins?
I'll be back!
Retcon
Prologue
Chapter 1: Newcomer

Chapter 10: Flower blues

7.1K 83 172
By Dranged

Abc = thoughts

(Y/N) POV

I was just sitting on the register thinking about all the stuff that's happened to me. Regaining my memories, reuniting with friends and family, and gaining the attention of a secret organization. A lot of stuff happened to me huh. I fiddle with my scroll and was disturbed when a group of  customers entered the bakery. The customers were all men in red suits and wears white gloves. One of the customers approached me.

Customer: Do you know da wey?

He was using an accent but I could understand it nonetheless.

(Y/N): The way to where?

Customer: Da wey to The Devol.

(Y/N): Ahh, that. Well a few blocks away from my store to the right you'll see the building you're looking for. I'm curious though, what will you be doing there? Isn't that a game development company?

Customer: We will be spreading E-Vola.

(Y/N): Oh wow! That's the new game system I read yesterday. Wow!

Customer: As appreciation for showing us da wey, please receive these E-Vola game console, some games that are yet to be released except if a customer pre-ordered, and we shall buy Bread Brudda.

(Author: Please do not flame me for using the Ugandan Knuckles meme 😔)

(Y/N): Thank you so much.

The customer handed me the game console, the games, and then bought some snack bread for all of his colleagues. That was a weird encounter. I thought to myself as I fish for my scroll in my pocket. I called on Ruby.

(Y/N): Hello?
Ruby: Dad? What's up?
(Y/N): You gals not busy today?
Ruby: Nope in fact we're bored.
(Y/N): Well I've got news for you. Some customers stopped by and then gave me the soon-to-be released game console E-Vola and some games. You could come here if you want to play.
Ruby: Really?! OHBOYOHBOYOHBOYWE'LLBERIGHTTHERE!!

Ruby ended the call and I rolled my eyes at her response.

(Y/N): Such an energetic kid. I'm sure she got this from her mother.
???: What was that about your daughter's mother?

I turned around and saw Summer holding a sheathed sword strapped to her back and she was holding on the handle of a luggage bag.

(Y/N): S-Summer! Wh-what are you doing here?
Summer: Oh, I decided to move in.
(Y/N): M-move in?
Summer: Yup yup! Well you being alone here is kinda lonely don't you think? So as your loving wife I decided to move in. And before you said no, Just remember I'm YOUR WIFE.

Then Summer's eyes blank out a bit then became a really dangerous eyes full with killing intent.

Summer: I don't want some slut of a customer clinging to MY HUSBAND. You wouldn't want that too right, hubby?
(Y/N): Y-yeh! Of course! That is a really bad event. That is not the way of a man.

Summer's eyes went back to normal.

Summer: Good. Now I'm going upstairs and unpack.
(Y/N): Sure, there's a spare room across my room.
Summer: Oh that's gonna be a good room for Ruby.
(Y/N): Wait..Ruby? Then where will you sleep?
Summer: Where else? Well in your room dummy.
(Y/N): My room is only a one person bed. We wouldn't fit.
Summer: We could always share. But if you really don't want to sleep with me...the floor is cold enough for you to shiver while you sleep.
(Y/N): I really want my adorable, huggable, and sweet wife to sleep beside me!
Summer: Oh (Y/N), you always know how to make me smile.

Summer hugged me then proceed to walk upstairs to unpack. A wife is so scary I thought to myself as I've just encountered a new side of Summer. After a while Ruby and her team arrived.

Ruby: Hey Dad! We're here!

I hear the cheerful voice of my hyper daughter as she opened the store door.

(Y/N): Over here red riding hood. Welcome to Bread, butter, and coffee.

Ruby's eyes sparkled as she see the cookies in display. She dashed to the display with her mouth watering. I grab her hood then lift her up.

(Y/N): That's not for you that's for the customers. Anyway here's the game console and some games. TV is upstairs you could set up that on your own right?
Yang: Of course we can Uncle (Y/N).
(Y/N): Good.

They were making their way upstairs as Yang was dragging Ruby.

(Y/N): Oh by the way Mom's here Ruby!

I shouted and I heard Ruby and Summer squeal in joy. Looks like I know where Ruby's hyperness came from. I thought to myself as I sat down on a chair. After a while all I could hear from them is intense button mashing. I sighed and prepared to close the shop.

(Y/N): Hey Ruby aren't you girls going back to Beacon?
Ruby: There's no classes tomorrow maybe we'll do an overnight here.
(Y/N): Did ya brought any clothes?
Ruby: Yeah!

Did they? I didn't notice they did. I then close the store and baked some of the bread for tomorrow, I made my way upstairs and saw that Ruby and Yang are playing a game, Weiss was studying, and Blake beside a small pile of books. I quietly made my way to my room. I closed the room's door and turned around only to see Summer was wearing a lingerie, the only light illuminating the room were coming from candles, and Summer was doing a sexy pose on the bed.
I blushed hard then I approached her.

(Y/N): What are you doing?!

I whispered to her.

These are all in whispers
Summer: I was thinking of you know....making a baby brother or sister for Ruby.
(Y/N): What?! Ruby and her friends are here!
Summer: I won't make any noises~
(Y/N): Wha-No!

Summer poured, she hugged me then pin me down to bed. She leaned forward and whispered to my ear.

Summer: You don't have any choice mister~

I gulped and gave up. This is gonna be a long night....

The next morning.

I woke up covered by a blanket. I looked to my side and Summer was not there. I got up, showered, wear uniform. While wearing my uniform I saw the sheathed sword Summer was carrying yesterday laying beside the closet. I then saw a familiar sword handle sticking out the sheathed sword. I grab the said sword and unsheathed it. No way... I then gaze upon Thorn, my partner in crime, my sword! The Crimson colored blade reflects my image as I held it up. I pressed the button on the handle and the upper end of the sword became a grappling hook. It's still ok! I was in amazement that my partner is still functioning.

Then I head a cough coming from the doorway. I look and see Summer leaning on the doorway while wearing a red sweater, black jean shorts, and a red apron with black polka dots. She had a smirk on her face.

Summer: Like my present?
(Y/N): You rebuilt Thorn?!
Summer: Yup! I also made the blade tougher. Well, I wanted to add a lot more modifications but that's your sword and I know how you like a simplistic sword design.

I hug her, lift her up, then spun her around.

(Y/N): Best Wife ever!
Summer: *giggles* Easy there baker. Don't spin me too hard.

I lay her down and hug her again.

(Y/N): Thank you very much!

Summer smiled

Summer: Thank you too (Y/N). For being the best husband. Next time, don't spin me too long.
(Y/N): Right! Sorry about that.
Summer: Well let's head down now. I prepared a hearty breakfast for you.

We hold hands then went down. Our day set off like any normal day, Ruby and her team went back to Beacon. Summer's helping me in the bakery also lives with me now.

Time skip after three weeks

Summer woke up feeling all woozy and stuff. She went to the bathroom and threw up. I stand behind her to comfort her. After she's done throwing up I gave her some water. Then when we were making bread dough I told her not to flatten the dough too much. She did flatten the dough too much then she did a mood swing on me. She blamed me for not instructing, then she cried, then she threw up on the kitchen floor. I sighed and help her get back to our room. Called for Raven to look after Summer while I clean up Summer's mess. What the heck is happening with her.

Raven arrived and took care of Summer. After I got done cleaning Raven went down and asked me for lien.

Raven: Hey (Y/N). Summer wants some cotton candy and medicine for headache.
(Y/N): Cotton candy? Medicine for headache?
Raven: Yup well she's angrily commanding me to buy her some.
(Y/N): *sigh* Okay fine here, buy her some.

I handed her the lien and Raven left. I went upstairs to Summer. I peek into our room and saw her polishing Thorn's blade. I walked in and asked her.

(Y/N): Is everything okay Summer?

Summer perked up when she noticed me.

Summer: Huh? Uh..Yeah! Everything's fine (Y/N). Just some headache you know.

I pat her head.

(Y/N): If anything's wrong don't hesitate to ask okay?
Summer: Okay.

I went down and did the usual on the job. During the afternoon Raven ran downstairs in a panic.

(Y/N): What's Wrong Raven?! Did something happened to Summer?!
Raven: Yes! Something happened and you're the one responsible for it you sly.
(Y/N): What?!
Raven: Just go upstairs and I'll handle your shop.

I quickly went upstairs then saw Summer by the restroom holding on something.

(Y/N): Summer what's wrong?!
Summer: (Y/N).....this is your doing...
(Y/N): What did I do?!
Summer: You....you.....you're gonna have a second kid!
Summer then happily showed me the pregnancy test she was holding on. It has two lines on it. I just slumped down while Summer was hugging me and rubbing her head on my cheek while gleefully squealing.

Another one....

~ End Chapter

Author: okay sorry for not updating much. Some of you probably know about the reference earlier on this chapter. Well it was the Ugandan Knuckles meme. Boy oh boy, I actually met them. During my holiday friend I went to a rich friend's house. We were gonna do an overnight there with ma bros. I arrived in the morning and he just asked me "The heck dude?! Overnight is still later." I just ask if I can play with the VR set he has and he allowed me to. He went out to buy some snacks and I was left alone with the VR headset...I played VR chat. My friend already has an avatar set and I used it. It was fun, talking to people you know, just random stuff. But then I encountered a group Uganda Knuckles. I, I had a bit of background about that meme. So I approached them and asked "Do you know the way?" Then they just swarmed me with the same question but using that Uganda knuckles accent. I ran and I was chased they were asking me "Why are you running?" I then replied "Show me the way." They opened up a portal to their Uganda world and I was introduced to "Da wey" after that I just went around and trolled other people with my bruddas. My friend came back home, saw what I was playing, forcibly turned off the game and the computer and asked me to sit in a corner and think about why I entered that Uganda knuckles cancer meme.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 4.3K 20
You were a huntsman-in-training and went to the infamous Beacon Academy. You were strong on your own, and you led a strong team with teammates who co...
381K 6.5K 25
*WARNING: Story contains torture and mentions sexual violence. Sexual Violence is not encouraged. Reader discretion is advised.* (F/N) Rose was the s...
41.1K 1K 56
(Weiss x Ruby) welcome all gays. nope thats a bad start hello fellow rainbow worshippers. na that doesn't work either sup homies- NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT...
399 15 8
*Long uploads* Description: Flynn Redmond always wanted to be something more than being a normal teenage boy in High school. He wanted to be a hunts...