Save Me

By HippyHilda

(Book #3: Rich Kids series) Since the birth of her son in high school, Lauren has been through it all in her... More

1| Lauren
2| Brandon
3| Lauren
4| Brandon
5| Lauren
6| Brandon
7| Lauren
8| Brandon
9| Lauren
10| Brandon
11| Lauren
12| Brandon
13| Lauren
14| Brandon
15| Lauren
16| Brandon
17| Lauren
18| Brandon
19| Lauren
20| Brandon
21| Lauren
22| Brandon
23| Lauren
24| Brandon
25| Lauren
26| Brandon
27| Lauren
28| Brandon
29| Lauren
30| Brandon
31| Lauren
32| Brandon
33| Lauren
35| Lauren
36| L+B
READ THIS...

34| Brandon

312 16 11
By HippyHilda

I was on a good high without meds for the first time in a long time. Lauren had that effect on me. What happened last night wasn't planned, but it was amazing man.

"You just gone stare at me in my sleep."

I smiled at Laurie as she spoke with her eyes still closed. "Gotta make sure you don't go nowhere," I told her as my grip around her body tightened. "Y'all women love to leave men hanging."

Lauren's sudden laughter filled the room as she adjusted her bare body on my chest. "Says the reformed hoe. Plus, this is my house so if anything you would've had to dip out."

I couldn't help but to laugh at her comment because she was speaking facts to me. "Don't act like you wasn't plotting on me back in the day," I said. Lauren playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"You swear you the shit cause of that lil crush," she said with a small smirk.

I shrugged and licked my lips while our eyes were settled on each other. I'm so in love with this girl it's crazy man. "Nah, baby. That's all you," I told her before kissing her forehead.

Lauren doodled on my chest as I kept my eyes focused on her. I could tell that something was on her mind, but knowing her I was going to have to force it out of her. "What you thinking about baby?"

She shrugged and shook her head like that was I wasn't going to continue to push the issue. "Nothing," she said.

I smacked my teeth and twist my mouth to the side because she loves to try to deflect. "What? I ain't hit that shit how you wanted," I joked.

Lauren's laughter filled up the room just before she popped me on the shoulder. "Shut up, Bam. You know how to wor—"

I furrowed my brows as she stopped saying her original thought. "I know how to what? Don't leave me hanging like that," I said, smirking at her now blushed face.

"I've never had a orgasm until tonight, so what you think?" she admitted with a smirk that showed more embarrassment than anything else, but I was genuinely happy that I could do that for her. As a man I always felt it was important make sure my  partner got off just as much as I did.

"Ok, then. What's up?"

"I just have a question about something," Lauren finally said.

I nodded and sat up slightly on the couch. "Alright, and I just might have an answer for you. So shoot."

"So, you and Mikayla Gray..."

Lauren didn't finish her thought, but she didn't have to because I knew what she was getting at. When I was at the rehabilitation center, paparazzi loved to randomly take pictures of me and Mikayla hanging out.

"C'mon now. That's nothing for you to about, she's my friend."

"Ok, I just didn't know. TMZ loved reporting about that every other day. Y'all by the pool, you giving her a hug...every damn move y'all made."

I chuckled softly and tightened my grip around her body. "I love you. I'm in love with you, Lauren Syre Winters...I think I always have been."

Lauren cracked a smile and pecked my lips. "Oh, so you using my maiden name now?"

I nodded slowly. "Mhm, gotta get that Santos shit out of here until I put a ring on it and you become a Wallace."

"You so damn cute when you being a sap and shit. I need to get you wide open like this more often," Lauren teased me and I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"Whatever. Any other questions or concerns?" I inquired, swiftly changing topic of conversation.

She shook her head. "Nope that was it. We really doing this, huh?"

"Hell yeah. You know I ain't never been in no relationship, so I'm all in with this. Ain't shit breaking us up this time. Period. And I know that I never apologized for not believing you when—"

"It's cool. I don't even want to talk about that because I still can't believe it. It's crazy how you think that you know a person," Lauren said while looking off into thin air. I could tell it bothered her and rightfully so.

"Laurie, have seen somebody about this. Like you know maybe professional help?"

She nodded. "Yeah, you know my daddy always trying to make sure I end up like my granny. Everything requires professional help to that man," Lauren let out a small chuckle.

"Hey Big Rob just looking out for you, so go easy on him. I would be doing the same shit."

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Big Rob? Y'all met like twice and you got nicknames for him. Boy, goodbye!"

"Sounds like a hater to me..."

My phone rang from the floor, so I leaned to the side of the couch to get it from my sweat pants pocket. The number didn't look familiar but I'm not one to save everybody's number, so it could've been someone I knew.

"Hello?"

The person on the other line cleared their throat before speaking. "What's up, Ba— I mean Brandon."

"Who this?" I asked even though voice was one that I know all too well. His words slurred so I already knew what the issue was.

"You drunk?" Lauren looked up at me in concern, but I shook my head for not too worry.

"Haaaaaa, me drunk! Neeeever bro. Come through Packard's man. We need to kick it."

"You need to call a Uber or your wife and go home, Kyle," I said with a dry tone before hanging up my phone. Laurie immediately sat up from on top of me and gave me a worried look. Usually, I can focus on her face with no problem but—

"Stop staring at my breasts fool," she snapped as she placed my hoodie over her chest. "Was that Ky?"

I sighed and nodded. "Mhm, he'll be alright though. Let's cuddle some more before you have to go get Nas in the morning."

"You know Kyle doesn't drink. I think you should go check on him because something has to be wrong with him. Why else would he call you of all people?"

I rubbed my hands down my face out of frustration because I knew she wasn't going to leave me alone at all until I got up and checked on him. "I'll call Travie and have him see what's up then."

"Brandon, be nice."

Lauren gave me a pleading look and she knew I wasn't going to resist it. "You can't never play fair. Stop looking at me like that," I said with a sigh.

I got up and put my underwear along with my underwear on. I looked down at her and gave a playful look. "Uh, my jacket...I need that."

She took my jacket from over her chest and tossed it to me. I put it over my head and kissed her on the forehead.

Walking inside Packard's, I could see that tonight was a slow night but it still had a nice crowd. I couldn't find Kyle anywhere, so my next resort was going over to the bartender to ask her.

"Hey, handsome. Can I get you anything?" the blond beauty asked me and I shook my head with a small smile on my face.

"No thanks. Quick question for you, have you seen a tall light-skinned, black man with green eyes? Mad tattoos on him..."

She nodded and pointed toward the back. "Last time I checked, he was throwing up in the bathroom. He was a mess talking about how he fucked up everything or something like that."

"Thank you," I simply nodded and headed to the back.

The restroom was empty, but I heard a repulsive noise coming from the second stall. I knew it was Kyle when I saw the exclusive Jordan fours hanging out the small stall. I stood there waiting for him to come up for air with a look of discomfort.

After growing tired of waiting for him to come up from the toilet, I lightly tapped his leg with my shoe to get his attention. "You good?"

His head flew back around to see who was behind him. I'm guessing that I startled him. "What you doing here?" he asked.

"Nigga, you called me."

Kyle sighed and wiped his mouth with his hand. "My fault. The alcohol was talking."

"Get your ass up and sober up cause I'm taking you home," I said walking over to the paper towel dispenser to give him a few.

"It's cool, I'll just call Sky..."

I shook head out of irritation. "You ain't tired of bothering that girl yet? You've interrupted her life enough, so get up."

I put my hand out for him to take so that he could get up and disregarded it. He got up on his own strength and I walked near the restroom door, waiting for him to follow me out.

"I didn't think you was gone come..." he mumbled.

"Your thoughts were right, so thank Lauren. Come on man I don't have all night."

Kyle took a deep breath and followed behind me to my car. We rode in silence until he spoke up. "Turn left up here."

"Where you got me going cause I know you don't live up here?" I asked him.

"Travie stay over here..."

"Why are you so damn adamant 'bout not going home? What stupid shit have you done now?"

I hadn't been cool with Kyle in years, but I knew better than anybody that he loves to avoid his problems.

"She left me..."

I looked at Kyle like he was crazy and pulled over my car. "You drinking the night away cause somebody left you? I ought to leave your ass out here for this bogus shit."

Surprisingly, tears started to flow down on his face. I had only seen Kyle cry one time and that was when Bre and Cash finally got married. Never over anything that hurt.

He quickly wiped his face and started to sniffle in order to not have a running nose. "Man, I committed to her ass, was faithful as fuck and she did like me this. Wanna divorce me all out of nowhere talking about she can't do this anymore when in reality she waited five years until the prenuptial agreement to come into play."

"How you know that? She could really be tired of your ass," I said, playing devil's advocate.

"Nyah ass was on the phone earlier talking to some nigga talking about she getting me for everything I have because waited long enough. Like what the fix is that about? I'm starting to wonder if my baby girl is even mine now..."

I let out a bitter chuckle. "At least the nigga ain't your best friend."

Kyle sighed and looked at me. "I know I fucked up with the whole Tasha and BJ shit man. I know that and I regret how that all went down in the first place. I should have been a man about it and said something. That's some shit that has been eating me up forever because you always been my brother from another. I'm tired of fighting with you man. I ain't got no more ass whoopings left in me. I ain't saying you gotta be my boy again, but at least can we be cordial?"

I furiously shook my head. "I don't think you get it though. You sleeping with Tasha was never the problem, I knew she had her ways about her. I just hate the fact that you acted like that shit never happened with y'all. Warn a nigga before I start claiming the child or something. My fucking father died thinking he had a grandson at the time," I ranted on.

"But it's whatever though. I'm not harping on it, it was all in God's plan I guess." I put the car back in drive and got back on the road.

"Woah, you ain't punch me or nothing."

I nodded with my eyes still on the road. "Man, I got too much to live for and, plus, my girl would kick my ass."

Kyle cracked a small smile in the midst of the misery written on his face. "Sooo, you and Lauren huh? It only took you 10 years to get her."

I chuckled a bit. "Nigga, mind your business. We ain't friends. How much the wife getting out the divorce anyway?"

"8 mill."

"Goddamn! I would leave your khaki ass too for 8 mills."

Vote, comment, and whatever else ;)

I know this is long, but the story is coming to the end soon.

Sooo, is Bam and Lauren's relationship something that's made to last?

How are we feeling about Bam's mental progress since rehab?

Can you see Kyle and Bam ever being friends again?

Go read my new book, "4Play"... please and thanks.🙏🏾🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 49 10
Selena is unsatisfied and has been for a while. As much as she loves her husband of five years, there is still something missing in her life, and she...
143K 3.7K 47
It's been 3 years later an La'Nya and Kaylen are still not together but will that bring them together or cause more drama into their life. *Sequel to...
7.3K 138 41
Arias abusive mom is no help to arias life. Her rich dad takes care of her only in the summer but gives her everything she wants. Junior year Ethan a...
357K 6.6K 30
Kelsey and Zach go way back. For three years straight, they spent every day of summer together at the beach. After they hit three years, Zach decided...