I Saved One Direction

By jrt1114

Im just a normal one direction fan who happens to have bin studying health and taken first aid. It helps when... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Thanks, Sneek peek, Favor! :D (not part of story, but useful)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 -Epilog- The Final Chapter

Chapter 9

1.6K 20 0
By jrt1114

Authors Note: I know danielle peazer is actually really nice and is a perfect match for Liam but she is a brat just for this story. Sorry danielle. Big fan of urs.

Chapter 9:

A month after talking to him

**************************

I was still thinking about what he said about being moved on. I was really upset after he said that because i hadn't yet. I hadn't looked on twitter since getting those text messages. I just didn't want to see any mentions from the boys. I may not have then, but i really wanted to see if there was anything, or see if my followers had gone down or raised. i had seen many knew tweets and a couple mentions from the boys. My followers had gone down about 300. I still had a thing for liam and had an erge to check out his tweets and his profile. When i did i imedetly wish i hadn't.

His picture was him kissing another girl. The girl had brown hair and and dark eyes. I didn't want to look because he looked so happy and so did she. I missed him terribly. and couln't belive what i was seeing. It all got worse when there proof that he was no longer mine.

@Real_Liam_Payne:  Your Amazing Danielle! I love you and can't believe your dancing for us on tour. Also can't believe i spent that much on cloths! AHA #theheartwantswhat theheartwants. X

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, but at the same time i was happy that he had moved on. That e wasn't hurt that i was gone. I scrolled down and looked at what the boys had said. They were really sweet and some kind of hurtful.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Missing @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran so much! She was awesome, but dont know what happened. #alone. x

@NiallOfficial: Don't know if your readng this but where the hek did u go?? @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran  -_-

@Harry_Styles: Leaving Liam? Don't know why?? Best thing that happend to you. :/ kinda selfish to not even say why or give us a clue! @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran 

@zaynmalik: gunnna miss you girl but why. @EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran

I was really hurt with Harrys tweet. I mean did he not understand what i wa sgoing through wiht losing my brother and best friend. I mean he would leave too if one of the boys died and it was kind of his fault. I started to cry, but couldn't put huge emotion into my response tweet. Tears were streaming down my faceas i typed.

@EllaPayneStylesMalikTomlinsonHoran: Did you not get my not to check in with my old boss! i told him why so that if you where mad that you would be able to know that there was a reason for leving my best friends behind. Be Safe Guys! @NiallOfficial @Louis_Tomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne 

No matter how much i didn't want to let my emotions take over they did. I started bawl into my pillow and cry even harder think that they were ad at me. And then a voice popped into my head. 

"I love you. Bye!" The voice said.

The voice was my brothers. I realized he did say bye and his last words where those. That he loved me. I cried again into my pillow and hear beeping coming from my labtop nonstop. It was personal messgaes from all the boys. I couldn't bare to look at them, but forced myself to. I first looked at Harrys becuase he had better have an apoligy for being mad at me without knowing why i left.

Your harry!: 

 OMG! im soo sorry Ella. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I didn't realize what you were going through and i guess what just mad. I miss you soo much. Please respond as soon as you get this because i need to know your okay. xxx 

he was right. I was going through alot and he was also wright that he shouldn;t have snapped at me. But it was good to hear from him when he wasn't mad. I almost imediatly responded back. 

EllaPayneSTYLES: 

It's okay, as am I. I left so that i could cope with it easier. You boys remind me of him to much and i almost feel as though i shouldn't be happy when he is dead because it's my fault. He was bullied at school and knew that and didn;t do anything about it. I'm sorry too. I should have told you sooner. I miss you guys.

He responded right away but i had to go downstairs with my parents. Getting messgaes fromt he boys made me feel a lot better. Maybe it was hard with them at first but they where the key for me to open up. My parents took his death better than i did. THey ggreaved for a week and I greaved so much longer. I would check check the messages later, but needed to talk to my parents. I never thought it would help to talk about it but suddenly felt an earge to. 

"Mom dad. I want to talk about Alexavier." I said quietly

"Of course!" They said together and smiled at me shocked. 

I knew that they would be suprised to see me and actually hear me talking to them. It was time though. We talked for about two hours and i felt much better. THings where brittening up for me after that. I still couldn't bare to hear the boys voices or to go out of the house. I could finally handle talking to my parents though.

I went back to my room and checked my messgaes from the boys. In those two hours i had double the messages from them. I was worried but it was probably just them worried about me. So i read them and responded.

Nialler:

I didn't know! I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?

Nialler:

Where did you go though? Are you home now? x

I laughed to myself reading theese.I responded tearing up a little bit.

Ella Loves Nandos:

It's okay Niall. I'm home now just trying to cope with the loss. I hope i didn't cause to much trouble. <3xoxox

Instantly responding was niall again

Nialler:

You kind of did. Liam was so upset he got a knew girlfriend that im not even sure really likes him. She make Liam buy her everything and get mad at him if he says no. (that doesn't happen often.She only likes him for his money and fame! i actully think she has been cheating on him with some kid from austarlia. Is there any way you can come back or get this chick out of Liam's life?

Ella Loves Nanados:

Sorry niall its too much to ask from me right now. Im in a lot of pain still and i just want liam to be happy. And on twitter he seems pretty happy with her.xox

Nialler:

Oh okay. Sorry and he isnt happy btw. Well text me again later. I love being about to see that you r okay.

I didn't respond back after that because i was so upset that Liam moved on to a brat that is going to break his heart and steel his money. I looked at the other messgaes.

Zayn8D :

I don't regret saying im going to miss you, but im soo sorry that i had to bring it up. This must be soo hard for you. You are soo brave to even stay as long as you did. And Liam hasn't moved on from you like he said. He is trying to but he is making a mess of his life. That Girl Danielle Is A Royal Pain in The A**! I miss you soo much and i wish you could come back. 

ANGLE ELLA:

Im gunna miss you too. I am really sorry but i just cant come back. I can text you now and thats a huge step from what i was yesterday. Tell liam what you think about her and if you already have then he has to learn the hard way. gotta go bye.

Then i looked at my texts from Louis. There were like 3 and i didn't even respond.

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

Hey im so sorry about your brother. We were kind of rude on twitter so im sorry. Please forgive us, we didn't know ther sercumstance. I miss you soo much and i guess i was just angery.

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

Naill told me he told you about Liams girlfriend and its true. She is a monster. AND SHE DOESN"T LIKE CARROTS! I know your having a hard time with your brother, but can you come back. And if you can't atleast talk to liam.

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

And im  SOOOOOOOO SORRY!

CARROT HEAD ELLA:

Hey louis. its okay, and i miss you so much too. And your right im having a hard time coping with my brothers death and thats why i can't come back. And Liam was really upset that i broke up with him and i just want him to be happy. I know the guys say he isn't but by the way he sounds on twitter and looks in pictures he seems happy.

Instantly getting a text mesage i started to cry. I didn't want to talk about Liams sadness and things that have gone wrong since i've left. I mean its not my faut he died. wait... It was my fault. I started to cry even harder. I was shaking as i was responding to the text frm louis and im sure made plenty of mistakes.

CARROTHEADLOUIS:

But he isn't. And AWWEEE your soo thoughtful!. I have a question.... Would you have stayed with Liam if it wasn't for your brothers reacint death?

CARROT HEAD ELLA:

ye i would have staed with hiim. HE waS the love of Me life. Oh & thank youz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24K 357 30
After Skylar Raimer goes through a horrible tragedy involving her parents' deaths she runs into the one and only Harry Styles. They hit it off from t...
16.3K 576 57
Morgan was just your normal teenage girl. Pretty popular, decent looking, average grades, but being locked in a classroom for six hours with a murder...
2.8K 72 23
Throughout my high school life, I met two boys. One shy and mysterious. One funny and full of energy. And I tried to forget, move on. Tried to keep m...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...