Mine(Ticci Toby x reader)

By proxiyLover

Breaking up with someone who you known for a while can be hard. But with all this pressure of a love triangle... More

Run dont look back
Hello there
Strange
Official
Because
Betrayed
Never..Forgiven..
Listen
Jelousy gets the best of you
Kiss the girl
Trust issues
Secret from you
"Date"
Dreams
I love you(FINAL)

Like Everyone else

5.9K 159 185
By proxiyLover

   Toby's p.o.v~

I layed in my bed thinking. I should talk to her. But my talking might leave me to confessing to her. I grabbed the pillow and hugged it tight. "What should I do Lyra?" I asked the picture with my sister on it. I looked around my room. I got up from my bed. The sun was up and I had to talk to her. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me making sure I don't wake up some of the pasta's who weren't morning people and I did one time. It wasn't pretty but oh well I can't feel pain.

I thought on what to say to (F/n). Before I even relized it I was at her door. I took a deep breath and knock on (F/n)'s door. She opened it. Her hair was messy sense she just woke up. "Yes?" She asked. "Wanna hang out?" I asked. "I don't know." She said. I frowned. "Why?" I asked. "I just Want to sleep in." She said. Before she fully close the door I put my foot in the way. I walked in. "But you hang out with BEN." I said. "We are good friends." She said. "But why can't we?" I asked. "Listen, I'm just tired. Can I please sleep?" She asked. "When can we hang out?" I asked as she pushed me out of the room. "I'll let you know. See you at breakfast." She said and then closed the door. I turnedback amd walked away.

  I put my head down at the table. "Is everything alright?" Sally asked. "Yeah I'm fine." I said. BEN walked in. "Hey Toby." He said. I got up and gave him a rude look which he was doing back. "How was yesterday?" I asked. "Dont remember." Jeff said. We looked at him. "Oh, you were talking to him." He said then backed away. "It was good." BEN said. "You need to back off." I aaid as I shoved him. "Jealous?" He asked as he pushed me.

  Slender telapoerted between us. "Do not fight."  He said. (F/n) came in the kitchen right after Slender left. Me and BEN walked away from each other. I pulled (F/n) aside. "Whats wrong?" She asked. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "You seem clingy lately. Is there something wrong?" She said. "If I were to say something then BEN would ruin it." I hissed. She put her hands on my face. "Don't bring him up when we are talking. Face to face Toby, what's wrong?" She asked. "You! You always hang out with BEN!" I confessed. "It was just twice!" She said. "What about us? Huh?" I asked. "We are friends! Is there anything that needs to happen?" She said. "Yeah! We need to hang out!" I said. "Then we can! But just calm down!" She said. "Why? Huh? You and BEN might as well date!" I yelled. "What no! I don't like him like that! He's just a friend! Don't yell!" She said. "You don't tell me what to do! I can control myself!" I yelled back. "Toby its you. Please!" She calmly said. I gave her a dirty look. "Me?! Your just like everyone else! Whats wrong with me, what did I do!" I yelled.

  "Calm down!" She said. I pushed her. "I can't belive you right now. I don't think I ever can. We just can't be friends like how you wanted to." I said. "Then what can we be?" She asked. I looked at her and leaned in for a kiss. But she was in shock. I looked at her. "I'm not ready." She wispered. "But-" She stopped me as she shook her head.

  "Why would you love me if I'm just like everyone else!" She asked. I regret saying those words to her. "I like you." I said. She began to cry. "That's what everyone else say. Its all a lie!" She yelled. "But would I?" I asked. She shook her head. "You really are like everyone. Never liked me, I actually had feelings for you. But your just nothing." I said. She pushed me away and ran off crying.

  "Big move there." BEN said. "Guess she's all mine." He said. "No! I didn't mean that!" I yelled. He laughed at me. "You shouldn't have done that." He said. I ran and before I could punch him he gliched away. I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I stood infront of (F/n)'s door but herd her crying. I felt so bad. I walked away. The words she said. Im such a fool.

  I slammed my door and punched the wall. Why! I should of never said that to her. I kissed her too soon! Its to late. I messed up. But her words felt like knifes. Knifes that I can feel.
~~~~~~~

  Your p.o.v~

I cried in my room. I just really am like everyone else. He hurted me. I should of known he actually liked me! Instead I just waited too long and broke him. But he broke my heart more then it already is. I've failed at love. Someone petted my hair. I looked up and saw BEN. I hugged him. "Shh." He said as he hugged me back. "I messed up." I cried. "You've got me at least." He whispered.

  He pulled me back and I looked into his eyes. Feeling safe in his arms that was around me. We leaned in and kissed. "Im sorry (F/n) I messed up bad, I still like y-" The words stopped. I relized that I was kissing BEN. I backed up fast and turned around to see who was talking. My eyes widen. "(F/n).." He said. No no no!!

     "Toby!" I yelled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 7.5K 39
What happens when a sassy girl, with a swearing habit, meets a forever smiling killer, with a strange obsession over her? Will he kill her if she doe...
63.5K 1.6K 27
She was only young when she was brought to a special place, now she is twenty one and has been through a lot, of rendered her emotionless, But what h...
90 5 4
You just ended a 3 years relationship and decided a distraction can heal your hurt. What happens when you jump on the rare opportunity to find true l...
2.9K 76 17
Not all love, started out with a nice hello. And not all love, ended with a kiss. Some love, started with a grudge; and some love, ended with death. ...