|| My Hero Academia X Reader...

By pootcheney

Just a story I write in my free time lol More

|00|
|01|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|

|02|

14.3K 373 729
By pootcheney

(F/n) PoV

I sighed as the loud class discussed future plans. I twiddled with my braids, the sunlight reflecting on my blue hair. As I stared out the classroom window, I imagined possible high schools that I could potentially enter. None of the good ones, that's for sure. My grades were alright but I wasn't really a student who stood out.

My attention shifted back onto the conversation around the classroom, after the teacher had revealed that Midoriya had applied for U.A, the top hero school in the country.
I couldn't do anything but watch in silence as laughter filled the room. Fingers pointing at the green haired boy, he covered his face in embarrassment. I sighed once again, after witnessing the immaturity of my peers.

"You guys are really rude.." I mumbled under my breath. "This is why you're all going to end up in trashy high schools. Top hero schools won't tolerate bullies like you."

"Shut up, (f/n)!" A nearby classmate yelled, slamming his hands on the table. "You aren't going to become a hero with your quirk!"

"If all you ever do is look down on people," She said. "You won't be able to recognize your own weaknesses."

"You're so weird and your only friends are ghosts!" Another student, Bakugo's friend, laughed. "No school is going to take you on, especially when you say shitty things like that!"

"It's not my fault ghosts are the only decent people here, you bastard!" I screamed, forcing the teacher to finally take action and calm down the class.

After what felt like forever, the bell rang and the school day had finally come to an end. And obviously, Bakugo had already begun intimidating Midoriya.

"Give him his book back." I said, pointing at the burnt, damaged book, pushing his friends out the way. "He's working hard on that."

"All I'm trying to say is," Bakugo laughed, before throwing the book out the window. "Forget about U.A."

"And as for you, (f/n).." He continued. "Stay out of things that don't concern you. You're going to get seriously hurt. Especially with that pathetic quirk of yours."

Deku and I stood in silence, unable to respond to the bully. The three boys slowly started to walk away. A lump formed in my throat and my heart felt heavy. I couldn't say anything to defend myself. I couldn't say anything to defend Midoriya.

"Oh man! They can't talk back as usual!" One boy chuckled.

"One more piece of advice." Bakugo turned around and smirked. "If you wanna be a hero so bad, there's actually a really good way. If you believe that they're holding your quirk, or a better quirk for you, over in the next world, you should just dive off the rooftop!!"

"Yeah! I might just do that!" I yelled back, in pure anger. "As long as it means that I'll never have to come across you and your disgusting personality ever again!"

I clenched my small fists, ready to take action. Fire burned in my eyes, as I prepared to attack Bakugo. Suddenly, a cold hand grabbed my wrist, tugging me back slightly. I looked back at poor, green haired boy with concern, as he shook his head, before standing down. Bakugo and his friends laughed, hysterically. They walked away, their figures slowly shrinking in the distance.

"Bakugo, I hope you get eaten by a lame villain!" I yell, causing the three boys to bust out into laughter once again. "That'd put your stubborn ass in your place."

Together, we walked downstairs quickly, in order to find his now-damaged notebook. Just to our luck, we found it quickly, right in a stupid little pond, filled with hungry fish, nibbling on the edges of the book. After retrieving it, we slowly made our ways home. Walking together in silence, I regularly checked on the boy, looking at him from the corner of my eye. He was upset and my stupid ass didn't even know how to comfort him. I sighed as I played out different conversations in my head, none of them ending well. We eventually arrived at the tunnel, the end of the tunnel being where the two of us split off in different directions. The sound of our footsteps echoed and mixed with the awkward silence, as we got closer to the end.

"Midoriya, watch out!!" I said, trying to push him out the way. A large shadow casted above us, before a large slime villain appeared.

"A villain?!" Midoriya yelled, as he grabbed my hand, attempting to escape from the much faster villain. The villain consumed him. Quickly, Midoriya let go of my hand, pushing me back slightly.

"It's okay kid! I'm just gonna use your body for a bit!" The slime villain croaked. "You'll only hurt for 45 seconds."

Desperately, I ran to the monster, scratching at his surface, hopelessly. My shaking hands only slid through his liquid body.

"You idiot! I'm amorphous!" He laughed. That didn't stop me from trying though. "You can't stop me."

"Let go of him, you oversized booger! You'll kill him!" I cried, still scraping at him, his liquids pushing behind my fingernails. "He's my only friend!"

"SOMEBODY, HELP!!" I yelled, my voice breaking, like my heart, as I watched my best friend slowly lose consciousness.

I turned around with hope, and to our luck, a hero appeared from out.. the gutter..?

"Have no fear kids," He said, bravely, his voice deeper than the sea. "For I am here."

My eyes widened with surprise as realisation finally hit me.

"A-all might!" I shouted with happiness.
Midoriya had always looked up to All Might.
All Might was an unusually tall man, standing at around 7' 2, with a very, very chiseled face and body.

"TEXAS SMASH!" He yelled, as he punched the slime monster. The strength of his attack blew away the viscous creature, revealing the starstruck, green-haired boy.

All might had thanked the both of us before compressing the villain inside an empty soda bottle and walking away. Midoriya chased after him and I followed. Midoriya begged for his signature, before opening the damaged book, with the words 'ALL MIGHT', written across a double page spread.

"W-wait!" The boy pleaded. "Don't  go yet!"

"Pros must battle with villains, and time itself." He replied. He crouched down, ready to leave. Midoriya looked to me before whispering a small apology.

"Midori-" I stopped mid sentence and as I turned to face the boy, he had disappeared. I looked up. My face wore a blank expression. I watched my best friend fly away, gripping onto All Might's leg for dear life.

Disappointed, I sighed, before slowly walking away. I took out my phone for a time check. Quickly, I made my way into the heart of the city, rushing into the nearby cafe, where I was going to meet him.

I picked an isolated table. I sat down and read the menu before ordering something dirt cheap because I'm broke as fuck. After a few minutes, my small hot drink arrived. I rested my chin on my hand, watching the clock on my phone. Suddenly, I sensed a familiar presence approaching me.

"Thanks for meeting me here," I said, sipping on my hot drink. "Akira."

He slowly approached me from behind, being extra cautious.

"I wanted to make a request." I stated, turning around to face the man. "That's why I called you here."

"I came because I wanted to ask you something too." He replied, stepping closer to me. He pulled out a chair and sat down, examining the menu placed down in front of him. "You go first."

"Are you not going to capture me? Aren't I an evil child?" I asked, sarcastically.

"I knew.." He said, confusing me. His face wore his usual stern look, but I could still sense guilt. I tilted my head, waiting for him to continue speaking. "I knew all along that it wasn't you. You didn't start the fire."

"T-then why was I there.." I asked, my voice a mixture of confusion, anger and sadness. "..for all those years?"

"To protect you." He said. I was taken aback by his response. I leaned in closer, curious and slightly angry at what he had to say. "It was your mother's final request."

"W-why?"

"She just told me to protect you." He shrugged his shoulders. "That's all I know."

I looked down at my lap, thinking about different possibilities, as to what my mother wanted and what she wished to achieve. I shook my head, leaving my thoughts on the side for a more suitable time. I shifted my focus back onto the reason why I called Akira here.

"That's irrelevant. I asked you to come here because I want you to get me into U.A through recommendation." I said, hitting my hand in the table, startling the poor man.

He nodded, as I sighed a sigh of relief. "But only if you work for us."

"W-what kind of work?" I asked, tilting my head, my voice full of nervousness.

"I want you to undercover and-"

His words were cut off by the sound of a large bang and people screaming. We both got up, running out of the cafe. We looked left and right. Without a doubt, the commotion was coming from the direction where all the people were running towards.

"Idiots." I grumbled, as I watched the curious but innocent people run towards the danger. He grabbed my arm and we sprinted. We eventually came across the crowd of people. I slid through the tiny gaps in the crowd, a few elbows hitting my torso, I finally made it to the front, Akira following after.

My eyes widened with horror. It was the slime villain once again. But this time, it had Bakugo.

"Bakugo, I hope you get eaten by a lame villain!"

Wow. Talk about instant karma.

I removed my head from my ass and viewed Bakugo as a regular teenage boy, that was in need of help. I stepped forward, but before I could take one more, a green-haired boy sprinted out, tears streaming from his eyes. He threw his bag at the villains eyes, and scraped his hands across the surface of the monster.

He acted braver than me in that situation. He's a small, frail, quirkless child. He was trying to save his childhood bully. So why..? Why would he go against a villain, much stronger than himself? Why is he trying to save Bakugo?

"IT'S BECAUSE..." Midoriya cried. "YOUR EYES LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE PLEADING FOR HELP!"

Midoriya was so inspiring. He was always willing to help and that was something I loved about that boy. His kindness never failed to shake my heart.

Within a split second, All Might had arrived at the perfect time, just like before. He ran out, grabbing the boys before 'Detroit Smash'-ing the villain. He was successful as usual and nobody expected less from the number 1 hero.

I felt a cold drop of water hit my face, before streaming down my cheek. Before I knew it, heavy droplets of rain were falling from the sky.

"H-he changed the weather with a single hit..." I mumbled in awe, as the crowd of people began cheering and whistling.

After the villain had been captured, everyone started praising All Might and Bakugo, before scolding Midoriya for being way to reckless.

Midoriya had begun walking home, Bakugo leaving the scene after. I had decided not to go yet, as I wanted to continue my conversation with Akira. We started to walk away from the large crowd, which was slowly decreasing.

"So, as I was saying-" Akira begun. He was cut off by the sound of his phone ringing. He looked at the screen of his phone, showing surprise at whatever was on his screen. "You should get going now, okay? We'll meet up again, some other time."

I nodded in agreement, understanding the worried expression on his face.

As I made my way home, I noticed two familiar faces. One very angry one and one that looked slightly intimidated. It looked like their conversation had ended and Midoriya had already started to walk away, without noticing me. Bakugo also started to walk away, his hands in his pockets and his posture shit, like a typical delinquent. He was walking in the same direction as my home, his home only a street or two away from mine.

He suddenly stopped in his tracks, causing me to stop as well, out of fear. I didn't really want to deal with his awful persona once again. I heard a "tch", before he whipped his head around.

"Hurry up, you slow bitch." He shouted, frown lines appearing on his youthful face.

"What-"

"You're a stupid, weak little girl, so I'll walk you home." He said, his body language showing that he was growing increasingly impatient. I ran to his side, giggling to myself. "What are you laughing about, you whore?"

"You're such a paradox, you know that?" I smiled, the memories of the incidents that happened earlier that day, already fading from my mind. Of course I felt a bit guilty, but it couldn't be helped. No matter how much I tried, I just couldn't bring myself to dislike this boy.

"Shut up." He said, 'lightly' punching me in the arm, sending me about 10 steps away. I move back to my original space, as I frowned at him. "So, what are your plans for high school? You've been annoyingly quiet in class, its pissing me off."

His voice was surprisingly gentle, startling me, but I still wore a cocky smile.

"I'll be meeting you at U.A - but only if you get in, that is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 36.5K 58
❝𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃...𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒❞ -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- -ˏˋ こんにちはˊˎ- 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩...
901K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
98.4K 3.9K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...
6.2K 72 11
Hello my fellow knights and heroes! It's your timeless knight and hero Ty and welcome to a book of one of my favorite animes, My Hero Academia! I don...