Twice Cursed Or Just Plain Un...

By roxyblack

Tsuki is a Kunoichi of Konoha with a twisted past that torments her all the time, she doesn't sleep, she does... More

Twice Cursed Or Just Plain Unlucky?
1 - The beginning of a new life . . . or so she thought (Edited)
2 - Nine Years Later . . . (edited)
3 - Konohamaru And A Smile (Edited)
4 - Annoying . . . And It's Not Naruto (edited)
5 - A Hidden Message And A Whisper Of The Past (edited)
6 - Passing Without Realizing (edited)
7 - New Things All Round (edited)
8 - Deranged Cows And Insanity Do Not Mix (edited)
9 - Playing Possum Is The New Trend (edited)
10 - Training With A Side Of Tragedy (edited)
10 - The Missing Part :(
11 - The Fight And The Fall (edited)
12 - Angst Of The Avenger (edited)
13 - You're That Voice! So I'm Not Insane Then? (edited)
14 - You're Hair's Softer Than Mine! (edited)
15 - Meet Sand Girl, Sand Boy And . . . Ooooh Cute Guy! (edited)
16 - The Exam And . . . Who The Heck Is That Freak? (edited)
17 - There's Another Competition In Mind (edited)
18 - Kami, Why Do I Think Things Through? (edited)
19 - You Call This An Interview? Seems More Like A Bitch-Fest (edited)
20 - I'm sorry, we're going where now? (edited)
21 - Snakes and . . .Oh Kami . . . Not Again!! (edited)
22 - Ha Ha! Sasuke Got a Hickey From A Guy! Well, I Think It's A Guy
23 - Oh Kami ! Strange Voices In My Head!!
24 - Wow . . . Sakura Grows A Back Bone . . . Scary
25 - Oh Look, A Googly Eyed Gay Boy
26 - Attention Span Of A Goldfish In The Midst Of Battle
27 - Hey Check Out My Spider's Web But Ignore the Girl Going Bald
28 - Wow, The Evil Guy Gives Good Advice
29 - That's A Fever? She Seems Drunk
30 - Kakashi Does Have Style After All . . . Strange
31 - A Winner, A Missing Person, A Quitter And A Lazy Boy
32 - Strategies Of The Lazy And The . . . Well, The Looney
33 - The Well Deserved Ass Kicking And Humiliation
34 - Sasuke VS Gaara - The Beginning
35 - Sasuke VS Gaara - Help From All Around
36 - Sasuke VS Gaara - The End
37 - Farewells And White Roses
39 - Suspicious Is Sasuke's Real Name
40 - Brother On Brother And Hey Look, Stabbed Again
41 - Sleeping Beauty Awakes
42 - The Hypocrite Of The Heart
43 - Underneath The Mask
44 - Running From Many A Thing
45 - Him again?
AUTHOR NOTE
Please don't kill me

38 - The Truth . . . At All Costs . . . And Getting Caught At It

2.6K 77 56
By roxyblack

 Okay, this is sort of a filler but it's . . well, reallly needed hehe, you'll understand why and i think this should be good so i hope you guys like it :P

Over the next few days, Tsuki all but forgot about the presence she had felt. She busied herself with her training and helping Sasuke out  which pushed everything else to the side. They also hadn’t had time to celebrate Sasuke’s birthday what with everything going on but Tsuki spent about three hours in the weapons shop picking out his new arsenal for him, including kunai that could hold a vial of poison, and some special shuriken that sliced through steel.

One evening after dinner, Sasuke was helping with the dishes when something came to mind.

“You and Kiba aren’t talking,” he said casually, but watched her halt in picking up a dish from the corner of his eye.

“Not so much,” Tsuki agreed.

“What did the mutt do now?”

“Nothing, I . . . I broke up with him.”

Tsuki watched Sasuke’s eyes widen as she handed him the last plate to dry, but her shoulder twinged and she grasped the Ten no Juin with a hiss.

“You okay?” Sasuke asked, eyeing her hand.

“Mm,” she nodded with a grimace, “Just like old times I guess.”

“. . . Are you really planning on leaving?”

“Nani?”

Tsuki watched Sasuke put the last dish away and lean against the counter, drying his hands.

“You said you would go home.”

“Hai . . . I’ll go home, to visit but not to stay,” Tsuki corrected, grabbing a bottle of juice as she made her way into the living room, dropping onto the couch, Sasuke followed. “My place is here, with you, like I promised. I’ll never leave you Sasuke, remember?”

“You sound like my wife.”

“Urusse na,” Tsuki whined, throwing a pillow at him as she blushed.

She peered through her fingers which were covering her face when she heard him laugh though, it had been a long time since she’d heard him laugh properly.

“There’s still something you’ve never told me,” he said, “And I think you know what I mean.”

“Not a clue,” Tsuki said quickly, getting to her feet, “I’m going for a bath, I’m all sweaty from training.”

“Tsuki,” Sasuke said firmly, getting to his feet.

“Gotta go!” she squealed, rushing upstairs and locking the bathroom door.

Sighing, she rested her head on the tiles for a moment, before starting her bath and getting undressed. She pulled her hair up into a bun and pinned her fringe back before turning off the taps and sinking into the hot water. It had been a while since she’d actually thought about the kisses she’d given to Sasuke, not that she really wanted to after all.

Ah but don’t you want to know if he feels the same, Tsuki-chan?Jūbi snickered.

‘Hush, Jūbi, I don’t wanna think about it,’ she whined at him in her head.

‘But you loooooooooove him, you want to huuuuug him, you want to tooouuuuch him, you want to kiiiiiiiss him, you want to . . . dear god I’m as insane as you.’ she could imagine him hanging his head in shame.

‘Good, now maybe you’ll keep quiet.’

And he did, which allowed Tsuki to relax for a bit, at least until Sasuke broke the door down. Literally.

“What the hell?!” Tsuki yelled, pulling her towel around her despite still being in the bath, “We have another bathroom if you need to go so badly!”

“But then I wouldn’t get my answers, so talk, now,” Sasuke ordered, towering over her.

“It was an accident, the first time and the second time you needed a shock to wake up, that’s all,” she defended, her cheeks burning. “Now get out!”

“I want the truth, Tsuki.”

“I don’t want to give it – ah!”

She had tried to stand up, but slipped and she tumbled out of the bath into Sasuke, dragging him to the floor with her.

“Itai,” she complained, “Now look what you did you – you – Perv!”

“How am I a perv?!” he yelled back.

“You burst in when you knew I was in the bath!”

“I just want answers!”

“You’re not getting them!”

“Yes I am!”

“No you’re not so forget it!”

“Then get off me, fat ass!”

“I – what did you just call me?” Tsuki asked. A smirk spread across Sasuke’s lips.

“You heard me.”

Tsuki narrowed her eyes, and pushed herself off his chest with one hand, the other keeping the towel secure and she was sure to knee him in the gut as she got to her feet.

“I’m not fat, you prick.”

“No, you’re not, but now you’re off me, I can do this,” he smirked, and pinned her against the wall with a hand either side of her shoulders. “Now Tsuki, let’s play nice.”

Tsuki blinked at him, wondering why he was so playful today, it wasn’t something she’d seen in years. Granted she liked it, but it weirded her out a little.

“Tell me why you did it.”

“. . . Why do you care so much?” she asked, trying to turn it on him.

‘Oh please, he likes you too you baka, how can you be so oblivious. It's beyond me, really,’ Jūbi sneered, ‘But I do like to watch you argue.’

‘Urusse!’

“Tsuki just tell me.”

“Not until you tell me why you care so bloody much about two kisses.”

“Three actually if you count the one when we were five,” Sasuke smirked.

Tsuki opened and closed her mouth like a fish for a few minutes, feeling her cheeks turn red. Sasuke sighed, and moved away. He headed back though her bedroom to the hall but her meek voice stopped him.

“Did it mean anything to you?”

He looked back at her, but she remained leaning on the wall looking at the ground. He walked back over to her, and tilted her chin up with his finger before pressing his own lips against hers.

“Strangely a lot,” he commented quietly, before kissing her again.

Tsuki  felt her skin boil, but ignored it as she moved her free hand to the back of Sasuke’s neck and returned the kiss.

‘And that’s the way uhu uhu she likes it,’ Jūbi teased then howled.

Sasuke felt her smirk a little, and couldn’t help smirking himself as he pushed himself closer to her, wrapping his fingers in her hair.

“Eh-hem.”

The two thirteen year olds jumped apart, and flushed red as they looked at a cheesy-grinning Kakashi who was perched on the windowsill, his Icha Icha book in hand. He didn't stop grinning.

“Well I will say that’s not at all what I expected, but interesting to say the least.”

“W-what do you want, Kakashi?” Tsuki asked, looking over his shoulder to avoid eye-contact.

“I was just coming to see how training was doing, but whether you’ve actually trained or not . . .” he giggled into his hand, “Ah, teenagers, I’ll see you two another time,” he waved and disappeared.

“. . . I’ve always thought he was strange,” Sasuke said.

“Strange is an understatement for a man like that,” Tsuki sighed.

Sasuke left the room to let her get dressed, and they sat awkwardly in the living room for a while before Tsuki broke the silence.

“Where are we . . . after this?”

“I don’t know,” Sasuke admitted. “I want you . . . I want to kill itachi though, i jwant my revenge, but I also want to be with you, it’s . . . confusing.”

“Well, you can’t restore your clan alone,” Tsuki smirked, wiggling her eyebrows, making Sasuke flush red. “I’m joking!”

“Actually, you kind of have a point,” he said, grinning a bit, “I do need someone else to help me with that, so what do you say, Tsuki? Shall we start now?”

He lunged at her, and Tsuki squealed as he began tickling her sides like he had done many times when they were children.

“Stop! Stop!” she pleaded through tears and laughter but Sasuke didn’t stop for another few minutes.

They both collapsed on the floor, heaving in breaths and chuckling every now and then.

“I forgot what it was like to laugh like that.”

“I forgot what it was like for you to laugh,” Tsuki said, and stuck her tongue out at Sasuke, “You should do it more often.”

“And ruin my emo-king reputation that the girls go crazy for?!” Sasuke gasped in mock horror, “Never!” which left the two of them in fits of laughter yet again.

"Where did Emo-king come from anyway?" Tsuki asked, wiping her eyes.

"I have no idea, Naruto probably," Sasuke shrugged, pulling himself up onto the couch. He watched Tsuki grin and disappear into the kitchen, feeling a smile on his own lips which made him sigh.

'I have no clue what to do' he thought, 'I want to be with her, but my revenge comes first, she knows that, i've said it so many times that it's not funny any more, if anyone knew it would be her, so why does she still . . . feel for me, or does she, she never said she had feelings for me, she just asked if the kisses meant something. Obviously they did to her, but what?'

"Sasuke?" Tsuki asked, waving a bottle of water in his face, he hadn't noticed her come back, "You alright?"

". . . What do you feel for me?" he asked.

Tsuki spat out the water in her mouth and thumped her chest as she hacked and coughed, trying to clear her airways.

"What?" she asked, her voice hoarse.

"What do you feel for me?" he asked again.

"Sasuke . . . i would have thought that was obvious," she admitted, looking down, "Maybe it wasn't to you though."

"So-"

"I love you . . . a lot Sasuke, i suppose i've always loved you. It was so easy when we were little, i could say it to you all the time and you'd say it back but after a while i started to realise you didn't mean it like i did. I kept saying it, thinking maybe it would get through to you, but it just never sunk in. After the massacre, when you got distant i just gave up trying, i thought . . . if i could be there for you, help you, it would be enough, you'd get better, get what you wanted and i'd be okay with it. And for a while that was true, but you didn't change, you remained distant and i wasn't happy. It sounds selfish but i just wanted you to notice for once that i was there. When Kiba asked me out i thought i might as well agree, maybe i'd get past you and be happy with someone else . . . but even Kiba knew i was lying to myself."

"Why didn't you ever tell me?" Sauske asked. Tsuki laughed.

"Sasuke, you've not been the easiest person to talk to up until recently. Finally you've started opening up again, but i've been terrified of telling you ever since i was little. I thought you wouldn't feel the same, or would just think of me as another fan girl. I didnt want to risk not having you in my life. You're really all i have left."

"You would have saved yourself a lot of grief if you'd told me earlier."

Tsuki looked up, confused and Sasuke scratched his cheek, looking away in embarassment.

"I did ehem, mean it that way, when we were younger. When you stopped saying it i thought you stopped feeling that way. But i have always felt . . . something for you, something that i hadn't wanted to accpet because it would mean choosing between you and Itachi and i can't do that."

"I know, i don't want you to, that's another reason i never told you."

"But . . . i still have a long way to go before i can face Itachi . . . so until then . . . i want to be with you and maybe when the time comes . . . i'll be able to be with you and get my revenge at the same time."

awww mushy teenage love, isn't it cute :') anyway, how was it? do tell do tell and please be honest :P

Roxyblack <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 5.6K 18
Noriyuki was part of a clan that had no actual goals, always fighting because they felt it was their duty. Nori, at the young age of 8 finally decide...
1.4K 77 13
A girl who has been branded with the mark of the criminal group 'the Akatsuki' appears at Konoha one day, broken and mentally damaged. What will it...
311K 12.4K 29
Cursed. Disowned. Vague memories. Thrown into a world she knows nothing about, Korosu Akuma begins to question her sanity. She's got a mischievous...
30.9K 1.6K 40
[[[This story has been rewritten and published as "Toxicant". This is unedited and quite a mess really. Though you are welcome to read it, I personal...