Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 11

32.1K 1.5K 2.2K
By aussie_direction

Harry’s POV

All I could feel was his warm lips on mine. He was pushing them harder and harder, trying to get a reaction out of me, but I didn’t respond.

I was frozen for a couple of seconds while my brain caught up and when I realised what was going on, I pushed him away.

It was nice, I guess, but I didn’t really want it. I was here for a good time with my friends, not to hook up with some random.

Especially not here. Not where anyone could see and most certainly not at a straight club. I’m not stupid. I know there are homophobes out there and trust me, I’ve had my fair share of run-ins with them and I really wasn’t in the mood for some drunken asshole to abuse me tonight.

“W-What are you d-doing?” I stammered, staring at him with wide eyes as I kept my hand on his chest and his advances at bay.

Before he could answer, I heard another voice come from behind me.

“Harry!” It was Niall. He put his hand on my shoulder and yelled. “We have to go, now!”

“W-What?” I stuttered, not taking my eyes off Luke. He was standing there smirking, like he knew I would enjoy it.

He’s so cocky.

“We need to leave.” This time it was Liam’s voice, he had come up on my other side, coat in his hand as he tried to pull me away.

“Just give me a minute,” I protested. “Wait outside, I’ll be there in a sec.”

Liam looked hesitant to let me stay, God knows why, but he and Niall eventually agreed, saying they would be waiting in the lobby. They were very pushy about leaving soon. Something must have happened. Niall must have embarrassed himself or something, it seems like the kind of thing he’d do.

They quickly pushed back through the crowd and towards the lobby, leaving me with the drunk, smug idiot swaying in front of me.

“Luke, I-” I tried to speak, but he slammed his lips on mine again. This time, I pushed him off immediately.

“Luke, no. Stop.” I told him, holding him at bay.

“C’mon Harry. I know you liked it,” He slurred, the alcohol clearly getting to his head.

“Luke, please. Don’t. I have to go.” I said and started to turn away.

“No, Harry, please,” he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. “I’m sorry, I won’t push you. I like you, Harry.” He tried to explain.

I stared at him, searching his eyes for some kind of tell tale sign he was lying, but I couldn’t see anything.

“Good,” I stated. He was actually being really nice.

“Can I have your number? Maybe we could hang out sometime?” he asked me with a grin, making his lip ring stand out.

I thought about saying no, considering what he’d just done, but he seemed like a cool guy when he was sober.

Maybe we could be friends.

“Sure,” I replied and we swapped phones, each putting our numbers in the other’s.

“See ya.” I said, turning away as soon as I had my phone back but instead of being able to get out of the small space amongst the people, I was met with a couple hooking up.

I scrunched my nose and tried to push past them, but the girl spilled her drink all down my shirt.

I yelped a little and sprung backwards, wiping at my shirt in an attempt to get the sticky liquid off me.

Then, Luke came up behind me and put a hand on my lower back, trying to comfort me. I wanted to shrug him off, but I kinda liked the small, affectionate gesture.

“You okay, Harry?” he asked, eyes full of concern.

“Yeah,” I muttered, shaking my head a little as I tried to duck around the couple again but instead, I found my path blocked.

The couple had moved apart and were watching me, their arms still around each other’s backs as they leaned against each other. The girl had an empty glass and a hand over her mouth as she tried to cover her laughter, not even pretending to care that she’d just ruined my shirt.

Bitch.

The guy looked disgusted with a horrified look on his face, like I was dirt. I was slightly confused at it, until it registered in my mind just who that guy was.

The sparking blue eyes, the ever present frown, the bitter expression. I don’t know how I didn’t realise the moment I saw him.

Louis Tomlinson, making the girl with him Eleanor Calder.

“You,” he spat, looking me up and down as he took every inch of me in. I felt Luke’s thumb rubbing my side, reminding me that he was still there.

Oh, how I wish I had shrugged him off when I had the chance.

Louis saw his arm around me and practically growled, before his entire demeanour changed very suddenly. His scowl turned into a smirk as he watched me, making me feel very uncomfortable and confused. His mood change was very quick and very drastic.

“Well well well,” he taunted. The thought of him being here was scaring me and suddenly, the very real possibility hit me that he could have seen what had just happened between Luke and I.

“I always knew there was something queer about you...” the way he emphasised the word queer made me very self conscious.

This is exactly why I didn’t want to hook up with anyone here. Because of assholes like him.

I stayed quiet and shrunk further into Luke’s side.

“Not gonna say anything, Coat Boy?” he teased. “Gonna let your boyfriend, here take care of you?”

“H-He’s not my boyfriend,” I squeaked.

“Sorry, what was that?” he asked very patronisingly.

“I’m not his boyfriend,” Luke repeated, removing his hand from my back as I let out a sigh of relief.

“Oh, so you’re a single faggot?” Louis asked, tormenting me further as his smirk grew. He took a step closer to me so he towered above me and looked down into my eyes.

“I-I’m not a f-” I replied, unable to get the word out. It’s such a disgusting word and I hate it and I wanted to say something, but I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

“I’m not...” was all I could manage to choke out.

“Oh, but see here, your swollen lips and massive hard on beg to differ.” He pointed out.

My eyes widened in horror and I looked down but saw nothing. I confusedly looked back up to see Louis laughing as he snaked his arm back around Eleanor’s waist and pulled her close.

He tricked me into looking down. Now he knows that whatever I was doing with Luke could have had that effect on me. I bit my lip as I realised what my actions just told him.

I may as well have just shouted it from a rooftop, it would have saved a hell of a lot of embarrassment. I literally just outed myself to Louis.

He stood there with a conceited smile as my face turned bright red.

“You’re fucking disgusting, you know that Coat Boy?” he accused. “Hooking up with other guys, playing tonsil hockey with them. Its feral.”

I felt Luke make a move to step forward as his hands balled into fists, but I moved my shoulder in front of him, hoping he would take the hint and stop. Thankfully, Louis didn’t seem to notice as he continued tearing me to shreds.

“Why the fuck would you come here and spread around your gay, huh? That’s what those gay bars are for, so the rest of us normal people don’t have to put up with this shit.”

“Hey, back off-” Luke began to defend me, he obviously didn’t get the message.

“Luke, don’t.” I asked in a small voice.

“But Harry, he’s-” he tried but I cut him off.

“Don’t.” I said.

Louis watched the whole exchange with the smile still plastered across his face.

“So, Harry, is it? Still letting your boyfriend fight your battles?” he asked me. “SCRAM, MORON!” he screamed in Luke’s face.

He took a step back and looked at me.

“Go, I’ll be fine,” I pleaded with him. “Please, just go.”

He nodded and pushed through the crowd, disappearing and leaving me alone with the psycho.

I looked down at the ground, too afraid to look at him.

“You know, I think I like Coat Boy better. It suits you, unlike that fucking earring.” He remarked, gesturing to my ear as Eleanor giggled against his neck.

I made this earring from the cross my grandmother used to wear around her neck. I just put it on a stud and wore it from my ear instead. It was very important to me.

I self consciously reached up for it, but he batted my hand away, making the earring fall out and onto the floor.

I ducked down to find it, but he stopped me. “Ah, ah, ah,” he chastised. “Not so fast, I’m not finished.”

“Please,” I choked out, on the verge of tears as I watched him stamp down onto the earring with his boot.

He said some pretty hurtful things and I’m a sensitive person, taking it all to heart. Not to mention the only think I have left of my grandmother is now broken on a club floor.

“Louis?” I heard someone call his name, making my head snap up. “What the hell are you doing?”

Then, I saw Liam and Niall coming towards us, followed by a sheepish looking Luke.

 “What the fuck, Lou? Picking on the innocent now? C’mon man!” Liam shouted at him.

“Yeah, c’mon Lou. He hasn’t done anything wrong, just leave him be.” Niall added.

Wait, they know each other?

Louis just looked at me, almost embarrassed before he pushed Eleanor away and advanced on me. He leant down close to me so I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

“I would say ‘fuck you’ but I know you would want to fuck me.” He whispered to me as he poked a finger into my chest.

“See ya soon, Coat Boy.” He added, louder so the others could hear before he grabbed Eleanor again and disappeared into the mass of bodied.

“You okay, Harry?” I heard Liam ask, but I pushed him away as I felt tears begin to stream down my face.

I stormed out of the club, out of the building and around the corner into a much less busy street.

It was only then that I could hear the shouts of the others as they ran after me.

“Harry, mate?” I heard Niall and spun around to face them.

“You know him?” I accused. “You guys know him, and didn’t think that... to...maybe I...” I trailed off as I realised they had no idea about the way Louis had been treating me. I couldn’t blame them for something they didn’t know about.

“Harry, calm down. Deep breaths, okay?” Liam put his hands on my shoulders as he tried to soothe me.

I did as he said and soon, I felt better. Maybe I just needed air.

“Yeah, we know him.” Niall explained. “Pretty well, actually. We went to college together.”

“Are you close?” I asked him. I wasn’t sure I could be friends with them if they were. I didn’t want to be any more involved in any aspect of Louis’ life than I needed to be.

“Uh, yeah, you could say that.” Liam looked hesitantly to Niall.

“Um, I’m, uh, gonna go... I’ll talk to you later, Harry.” Luke said, dismissing himself. I don’t blame him for running away. This whole situation is pretty fucked up.

“I need to go home,” I stood up and started walking back to where the cars were parked.

“Let me give you a ride,” Niall offered but I shook my head and grabbed my coat off of Liam.

I pulled it on, stuffed my hands deep in the pockets and started walking.

I needed to think.

And I needed some sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

:'( its okay, I'll cry with you. poor poor Larry :'(

so what'd you thinks up with Lou?

comment your ideas and vote if you liked it!

~Vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 235 11
❝there are things that we don't want to happen, but have to accept; things we don't want to know, but have to learn; and people we can't live without...
19.5K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
2K 79 18
A love that got so toxic. "What are we doing here Harry? Liam? For fucks sake!" "Louis. Calm down. We're concerned about you two." "Aren't we on a hi...
6.3K 488 11
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Maybe a crazy woman, in the right moment in time, was exactly what Louis needed to mend his life and realize the things he lost...