Accept it or Leave it ✔️

By bboybandloverr

Phoebe Lanx is your average girl. She is that cheerful girl that everyone loves but then it happen to fall ap... More

Accept it or Leave it
Chapter One: The Bad Ass is Back.
Chapter Two: Unexpected News.
Chapter Three: Annoying Prick
Chapter Four: Am I asked to Homecoming?
Chapter Five: Some football game & Homecoming Party
Chapter Six: Grandma Josie and the Invitation
Chapter Seven: Dinner
Chapter Eight: Meet Candice Low
Chapter Ten: Just another day
Chapter Eleven: Camping Day 1
Chapter Twelve: Camping Day 2
Chapter Thirteen: Unbelievable Day
Chapter Fourteen: Is it visiting hours?
Chapter Fifteen: Not any normal day
Chapter Sixteen: Meeting New People
Chapter Seventeen: Is it Confession day?
Chapter Eighteen: Big News
Chapter Nineteen: Surprise?
Author's Note
Announcement!

Chapter Nine: Shopping and Sleepover

6K 179 40
By bboybandloverr

Chapter Nine: Shopping and Sleepover

*edited

When you feel that heavy weight in your head, don't you think, there's something hard inside of it? What if it's a rock? When you open your eyes, you're shock to see bright light on the middle of the ceiling and realize that it was the light bulb you were staring at. I scrunched my eyes shut, just to ignore the light. Once I opened my eyes again, I looked from left to see little cabinets hang up on the corner of the wall. I slowly turned to my right to see a person with his head on his arms, perhaps sleeping.

I moved my hand to my head and felt a bandage around it. I touched it, only to be crying out in pain. The person beside me stood out of his seat, looking at me with wide eyes. I groaned in pain, not seeing the person yet.

"Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes and was eye-to-eye contact with Kyle. I sighed in relief that it wasn't some creep.

"What happened?" I asked, feeling alright. I began to sat up, wanting to get the hell out of the room but a hand stopped me.

"Woah! Are you sure you're alright?" asked Kyle with concern in his eyes. I just nod my head and ask for a help. He helped without complaining when we heard the front door open, came in the nurse.

"Oh dear! Please sit down!" she shrieked, grabbing my arm. I hissed and took my arm away from her cold hands.

"I said I'm fine, don't you get it!" I snapped and went out of the room, grabbing Kyle with me.

Minutes of walking, I released my hold from grabbing Kyle and turned to him. His eyes contains amused but at the same time worry. I almost 'awe' at him but then got a grip from my inner voice.

Remember! He's GAY!

Right.

"So... What happened?" I wanted to know what happened. I can't seem to remember.

"You don't remember?" he looked at, confused.

I pointed at my forehead.

"Oh." He mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, feeling stupid.

I rolled my eyes and stared at him, waiting for him to say something. He composed himself and sighed before explaining the past events.

He said we were having Gym and the only ones left on our team was me and Kyle while Jeric was on the other team, left alone. It seemed to click when Kyle was saying it and I soon remembered everything. I cursed under my breath and wanted to kill Jeric right this instant. How dare he hit me in the head? Is he insane?!

"Thanks Kyle, for sh..." I was cut off by shrieking behind me. Kyle winced at the sound, even me.

I turned around to see an exciting Candice, behind her was Stacy, catching up with Candice who were mostly like holding her things even Candice things in her arms. Poor Stacy.

"Candice?" I raise an eyebrow. What was she doing here?

"Oh my god Phoebe! Where have you been? We were looking for you for the past two hours and..." she rambled but Kyle cut her off.

"Actually..." but he was cut off too, since Candice was ignoring him.

"... we can't seem to locate you, and students began to talk about you being hit on the forehead..." she rambled again and Kyle stepped out.

"Yeah, about that..." he started. Candice looked at him, disgusted.

"SHUT UP GAY! GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!" She spat, annoyed at Kyle.

Kyle looked nervous at first, looking from me to her then stood up straight and walked away.

I looked at Candice, my eyes widen. What the hell?

"What was that?" I crossed my arms, staring at her intently.

"What was what?" she asked innocently.

"You know what I mean young lady!" I said in a motherly voice. I kept a straight face until I couldn't hold it longer we both burst into laughter. Stacy rolled her eyes at us. Pfft. No fun.

"So, what is up?" I asked, feeling excited.

"The roof" said Stacy in a sarcastic voice. I stuck my tongue at her then faced back at Candice. She had a smirk plastered on her cake face.

"You wouldn't like it." Added Stacy in the background. I tilted my head at her in confusion.

"Care to elaborate?"

"We are going shopping!! And Sleepover at my house!!" I frowned at the first news but then grinned at the second one. Sleepover's at Candice are the best. Not only we did girly stuffs (which I dislike the most), we do pranks at night. It's kind of dangerous.

We were almost caught by the police with our silly pranks. It was last year when Candice got really bored and decided to make another of our pranks but this time, more exciting. So we didn't sneak out 'cause luckily Candice's parents were on a business trip and their maids were all asleep. We walked from Candice's house to a nearby police station. Before going there, we already talked about the plan on pranking them. We individually have different roles. I was going to act and yell at the hot police officer (yes! The police officer was so hot but then he's in late thirties, ew!). I was going to distract him while Stacy and Candice were going to act like criminals.

Flashback

"How dare you Ben?! After all we've been through!? And now you're choosing this shitty job?! What else! Of course you would choose this!" I cried and slapped his arm. The hot police officer had this serious but amused plastered on his face. I almost laughed but controlled it. I was a good actress.

"Miss, I-" he was about to start but I interrupted him.

"And now you're calling me miss?! What is this?! Now you're forgetting about everything we've been through?!! Those times when we had several sex in that room over there, those romantic kisses we shared whenever you take me to the movies. Was that all fake to you!? Geez Ben! I thought you were the guy I have dream of. The dream guy I wanted to be with for the rest of life!" I cried, real tears falling from my eyes. The hot police officer looked from confusion to being soft. I bit my bottom lip to hold back my laughter.

"I-I don't k-know-" he stutter then took hold of my face. I blinked and blinked. What the hell is he doing?

"Hands up officer!" Candice sweetly said behind him. He turned around, enough to take his gun out but looked down to see not there in its place. It was in Candice hands. Candice was wearing a black leather corset and black leather jeans with boots. She was like cat woman. She walked towards the hot police officer and purr in his ear. He shivered at this and was drooling.

"How do you like that officer? I see you're getting excited down there!" she moved her body closer and hot officer gulped. I stifled a laugh, earning a glare from Candice.

"Do you want me to bang it?" she purr again, making him groan. Oh god! This is so 3D. Where is Stacy?

"I wanna do it!" I heard Stacy coming out from the room, wearing like Candice.

"Sure babe! He's getting really excited!" Candice winked at him then stepped aside.

Well, officer! I gave good news for you!" Stacy said in a seductive voice, holding out the gun down to his area. He stiffen then gulped. Stacy sprinted water in it, looking wet. I giggled, covering my mouth.

"Shit!" he muttered, blushing.

Stacy leaned closer, to his ear, and whispered something that we were ready for the running.

"Officer! Bad to say that you have just been pranked." And that's when we sprinted off, leaving a pissed officer behind.

End of Flashback

I laughed at the memory and shook my head. That was the best of our pranks. How stupid the officer is.

"What are you smiling about chika?" I snapped out of the flashback and smiled at my best friends. They looked at me confused then told them about the last year's pranks. They giggled at the memory. We soon got out of the campus and went to Candice's car.

We went to my house and as soon as I got out, I sprinted to my room and took my duffel bag out of the closet and packed for an overnight.

I pulled out a paper from my study desk and wrote that I was having a sleepover at Candice's and will be back tomorrow from school. I put an x meaning a kiss and post in on the fridge with a cute little banana magnet. I locked the house and went inside Candice's car. We didn't need to go to Stacy's house because she already packed.

***

"No!" I whined. I was stuck in a shop with my two fashion geeks best friends. They were practically shoving clothes in my direction. Sometimes, it would hit in my face or really shoot inside my mouth. I don't know this shop. They called it 21 something or like forever something, I don't care.

The clothes were colorful and very bright, it hurts my eyes. They were yelling and running around, holding pairs of dresses and sandals. I rolled at my eyes. I tossed the clothes behind me and whistled, going towards them.

When they turned around, their mouths wide open, looking any where but me. When they saw that I wasn't holding out the clothes they were chucking at me, they both glared and both dragged my arm. I cursed under my breath.

They pushed me inside a fitting room and I was met by an over sized mirror in front of me. I frowned and looked through my best friends grinning like good kids of Santa Claus.

"Stop talking with your thoughts and try this, or else, we will go inside and put it on yourself." Stacy called out and shoved a dress in my face. I shrugged and tried it on.

I looked at the mirror and my mouth wide open. I was wearing a dress. Let me describe it as best as I can. On top of the dress is a plain black and on its shoulder blades is a lacy part and the bottom is a red checkered school girl style.

[A/N: The order of the clothes will be from left to right. So, first outfit is from the first left.]

I walked out of the room and twirl a bit. They giggled at my girlish twirl and held out a thumbs out. I smiled.

"That looks cute on you! Okay, take that! Outfit number 1, check!" Candice smiled proudly and took another pair of clothes and shoved it on my direction. I groaned but all I hear was giggle.

I put on the skirt which is a high waist, and blue green color floral skirt but lets call it skater skirt. The blouse is red, where you'll tuck it in on your skirt. The sleeves are a little bit loose. I put a necklace around the collar and a pink shades to cover my eyes and look fab. I smiled in front of the mirror and went out again to show it to my friends.

[A/N: Outfit Number two is on the left side, the second.]

"Looking fab chika! Outfit number 2, check!" I stifled a giggled and I'll admit, I'm starting to like shopping or more like fitting dresses. I would have never thought would looked good on those.

"Okay, anything else?" Stacy wiggled her eyebrows and winked at me. All I did was giggle.

"Oh, I see our chika is having fun with the fitting!" Candice teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah! I so love shopping!" I mock her but in a sarcastic voice. All I got was another pair of clothes shoved in my direction.

The clothes were a bit simple though. The long sleeves blouse itself is a light blue color but the other side of the blouse which is half of it has a design of white and black lines. I folded both sleeves until my elbow and wore a plain navy blue skinny jeans. I wore a necklace under the collar and to complete the outfit, I paired the outfit with a pair of black boots.

I went out once again and they looked shocked.

"I swear Phoebe! You could be a model!!" They both shrieked and hugged me. I giggled and hugged them both.

"Thanks guys! So, last pair I see?" I asked, eyeing the last clothing they have for me.

"Yeap! Outfit number 3, check!"

[A/N: Outfit Number three is on the right side, the third.]

The last outfit was a little bit revealing. Meaning, my legs are a lot to see since the skirt is short. I put on the black dress, where everyone can see my belly button. The outfit has a pair of a maroon leather jacket so I put it on.

I sigh out of breath when this was the last outfit.

[A/N: Outfit Number Four is on the right side, the last one.]

I opened the fitting room and went outside once again, my friends waiting for me to appear. When they finally saw me, their eyes went out of their sockets and were really big.

Someone whistled on the clothes rack and I tuned to see a guy winking at me. But then he was taken aback when a girl slapped the back of his head, I laughed and I winked at the girl. She winked back and pulled her boyfriend from his ear.

I laughed once again and turned to my best friends still stunned. I waved my hands in front of them and that's when they snapped out of their trance. I giggled.

"HOLY CHEESEBALLS!! NO WAY BOYS WILL NEVER GET TO DATE TO YOU!" Stacy screamed and stared at me like I was a goddess. I chuckled at their reactions and went back to the room to change into my normal clothes.

As I went back, I was met by my two best friends bickering about who is going to pay.

"I'm going to pay and that's final!" Candice said with a proud smile, holding out her credit card. This girl is filthy damn rich.

"Oh no you won't! We can pay for our own things!" Stacy argued and took her money out of her wallet.

"I'm telling you it's my treat!" Candice said with pleading eyes. I jumped up and down, took all the clothes that I tired on and put it in a basket and run off to the cashier. I heard Stacy sighed in defeat and a winning Candice pulling me in a tight hug. I kissed her cheek like a happy 5-year-old and beamed at the girl at the counter looking at us weirdly.

Candice paid all our clothes with one swipe of her card and we thanked her and went to the next shop which are full of shoes and bags. Candice started to push us with her hands and shooed us like dogs.

I looked around the shop to find a bag that I can wear for tomorrow. Candice wanted to change my look since I have been boring with wearing my usual clothes.

After several minutes of searching through the shop, one practically caught my eye. I walked over to it and took it in my hands. I slide my fingers into the brown satchel bag and couldn't let go of it.

I ran to my friends and showed the bag with a happy smile like a kid.

"OMG! Where did you find this?" Candice asked, interest in her eyes. I almost frowned. I thought she was going to buy it but I was wrong.

"This is so cute! You should buy it!" Candice said in excitement and gave the bag back to me. I nodded and was about to go to the cashier to pay when I spotted a cute Toms shoes. It was color black and written all over it is 'LOVE'. I look for my size but then frowned when I can't see one.

I paid for my bag and waited for Stacy and Candace to pay theirs. It was now around 6 in the evening so we decided to go takeout at pizza place, still Candace treat. We ordered one box of pizza with half cheese and half pepperoni. While Candace and I were waiting for the pizza, Stacy went to Ben and Jerry's to buy two large tubs of Chocolate Fudge for our movie night.

***

"Why Jack? Why leave me?" Stacy cried. The three of us cried when we were on the part where Jack died, leaving Rose alone. Even though Titanic is as old as my grandpa, I don't care, at least the movie and the story itself is good. We've been crying for the past hours because of how their love story ended with a hit.

"I love how Jack loves her so much by letting her go." Candice sniffed and bury her nose in the tissue. I wiped my eyes and was about to take another scoop of ice-cream when I noticed there was no more. Maybe I ate it all while I was crying my heart out, just seeing Jack and Rose love together.

"I know. I guess, Love is just that unfair sometimes." I frowned and hugged the pillow tightly.

"Okay chikas! Time for the night to get young!!" Candice cheered and we all got up and changed to our pajamas. I wore my cupcake pajamas and white crop top. Stacy wore her maroon 5 shirt and plain white pajamas, while Candice wore her pink sleeping gown.

I was about to put powder in face when my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see Jeric calling. I answered and put the phone in my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey" he said in a quiet voice. I heard him cursing then shuffling. I rolled my eyes at his clumsiness but then became stupid because he can't see me rolling my eyes at him.

"Sup?"

"C-Could you open your window?" he asked in a quiet voice.

What?

"Window? Where are you exactly?" my best friends stared at me in confusion, I just waved them off.

"Do I have to answer that? I'm in the back of your house Phoebe! Where are you!?" he hissed. Oooh.

"Jerk! I..." The phone was out of my hands and I looked up to see Candice holding my phone to her ear. I glared at her.

"Hello! This is Candice Low, I would like to say that, STOP CALLING OR YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO HAVE SEX AGAIN!" she hung up and tossed the phone on her bedside table. We chuckled and thought of Jeric's reaction.

Was he holding his little friend right now and keeping an eye out of Candice? I giggled at the thought.

"Say, prince charming waiting for your long hair to fall out of the window like Rapunzel?" Stacy teased, nudging my elbow and both her and Candice snickered.

I grunted and rolled my eyes. And you know what? I'm just thankful my eyes aren't stuck yet due to my rolling of eyes.

"Shut up guys! And besides, we're here for another girls night, not about boys. Now, are there any silly pranks that we could do tonight?" I asked excited. Candice thought for a while then stood from her seat.

"Hmm. I think I got the best idea of prank." She said, smirking.

***

"Are you sure this is where he lives?" Stacy asked, unsure of what to do. I looked at the apartment in front of me. I don't think this will be the best idea on pranking him.

"Yeah, I went here last time. Just a dinner with his grandma." And it hit me! Grandma Josie!

Oh no! Please, no grandma Josie right now! I prayed and prayed. I was scared shirtless.

"Girls! Live a little, now Phoebe, are you ready to blow his mind?" Candice smirked. Oh god! This might be bad. Really bad.

"Okay."

They started to go at the back of the apartment while I just stood in front of the apartment door. You can do this Phoebe! You can.

I felt my phone vibrate and I knew it was time. I let a breath out.

Here goes nothing.

I rang the doorbell for three times and waited for him to open. I heard footsteps and when he opened the door, I gasped.

Jeric is shirtless and has his boxers on and who does wear sponge bob boxers? Such a turn on. Hold it Phoebe! Keep it together.

I tried, yeah tried, not to stare at his bare chest where you can see his six pack. Yes babes, six pack. Yum.

"Phoebe?" and his sleepy voice, damn, sexy!

I cleared my throat and nodded. I started my act which I was pretending to cry.

A few tears slip out my eyes and I couldn't control it. I cried like a whale.

"Shit Phoebe!" he cursed then took my hands, leading me to the living room, after closing the main door.

I cried and cried until we were on his couch. He tried to calm me down and I wanted to laugh at his face.

"What happened cupcake?" his voice soft. Then I couldn't handle it anymore. I burst out laughing.

He looked confused to being angry.

"What the hell Phoebe?!" his voice raising. That's when I stopped laughing. I looked at his face. His face is red. I sighed and stood up.

"Get up!" I ordered. He looked at me then shook his head.

"No."

"Just get up. I have to say something." He hesitate but then stood up, I took his hand to mind and interlock my fingers with him. Weird because there's this tingle feeling running down my spine. I ignored it and continued to drag him outside his backyard. The confusion on his face is so funny.

I stopped and faced him. I surprised him by putting my arms around his neck. His body tensed then soon relaxed and placed his hands in my waist. The tingles came back but I ignored it. Again.

I moved closer and closer to face until our nose were touching. Oh my god! How was I this brave? Shit. Can someone rescue me?

"Jeric..." I barely whispered and leaned closer. He leaned closer too and thought that I'll do the first move by kissing him, he closed his eyes.

When everything was set, I pulled away slowly and smirked. I snapped my fingers and that's when water balloons came flashing into his face and body.I totally forgot he was shirtless. Ooops. But oh well.

His eyes widened, shocked and I couldn't help but laugh. He soon realized what was happening and he looked at me, anger in his eyes. I stopped laughing and gulped. Shit. This was not good.

He took big steps near me and I didn't hesitate to sprint off with my friends, leaving a fuming Jeric.

"You won't get away with this cupcake!" Was all I heard from him before going back to Candice's house.

***

Copyright (c) 2014 by bboybandloverr

All Rights Reserved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

479K 6.6K 20
Diana is your average good girl. Everybody wants her but she has made it clear that she wants to keep her virginity until she meets the one. When ult...
329K 10.7K 19
It's the classic love story... The rebel. The sweetheart. But what happens if there isn't exactly a "bad boy"?
Only you By Anomi

Teen Fiction

83 19 10
WARNING: ⚠️ There will be some grammatical errors. This story is only fiction, and the story is made originally from us. Please do not base it on rea...
7.7K 97 38
Hardworking journalism student Addison is paired with charming playboy Carter for a project. Sparks fly as they clash over more than just ideas, and...