WEDDING CLASH

By mochamallow

~♥~She's trying her best to win his heart but he keeps on ignoring and hurting her. Now that she has finally... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 ^__^ v
Chapter 18 ♥o♥
Chapter 19 >,<
Chapter 20 :))
Chapter 21 ♥3♥
Chapter 22 X'(
Chapter 23 T^T
Chapter 24 :">
Chapter 25 >,<
Chapter 26 :)
Chpater 27 (--,)
Chapter 28 (-.-)
Chpater 29 :>
Chapter 30 :">
Chapter 31 =>.<=
Chapter 32 :")
Chapter 32 -.-
Chapter 33 ^__^
Chapter 34 :P
Chapter 35 ♥
Chapter 36 :)
Chapter 37 :))
Chapter 38 :'(
Chapter 39 ^O^
Chapter 40 ^p^
Chapter 41 ♥♥♥
Chapter 42 :)))
Chapter 43 (part one)
Chapter 43 (part two)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (part one)
Chapter 47 (bitin you want? hihi.. pis yo! :< )
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (part one)
Chapter 49 (part two)
Chapter 50 (part one)
Chapter 50 (part two)
Chapter 51 (part one)
Chapter 51 (part two)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
AUTHOR'S NOTE 2019
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61

Chapter 46 (part two)

1.7K 15 21
By mochamallow

Ann’s POV:

I woke up realizing that James was holding my hand while his head buried on the bed.  How can he sleep like that all night?

I was about to wake him when I heard a knock and a sweet little voice..

 “ann? Can I go inside?”

It’s Jane ..

Ann:  oh sure Jane..

I saw James scratched his eyes and he finds it hard to open it because of the ray of sunlight from my window. He let go of my hand and stretched a little. Hihi.. I think he broke his backbone. I heard it cracked.. haha!

Jane peeped at the door and went inside my room. She’s in a cute pink pajamas and she’s dragging a big rabbit stuff toy; aww.. cute as ever..

Jane: is the frog still asleep?

I turned to James and saw him leaning on the side table. He’s still not on his mind; maybe still dreaming. I don’t know why but I find him so handsome. His eyes were half-closed and there are marks of the mattress on his face. His messy hair seems to be some strands of gold when the sunlight hit them.

Ann: (whispers) let’s try not to make some noise, okay? (smiles)

Jane: hey frog?

Ann: shhh..

Jane: but he’s already awake..

Ann: he doesn’t want to hear noise..

jameS: (scratching his eyes) no.. I’m okay (yawns)hey Jane..

jane: (grins) you’re still sleepy?

James: (smiles) no.. I’m good (looks at ann) wanna go home?

Jane: what? Don’t go home! I still want to hear stories..

James’ POV:

This kid is really cute..

I was about to answer her when I felt my phone’s vibration. I pulled it from my pocket and checked who’s calling me this early..

Oh.. it’s Ericka..

o-o-o-o

James: hey babe..

Ericka:hey.. why didn’t you call me last night? Did you receive my message?

James: oh.. (rubs his nape) uh.. yea. I did..

Ericka: why didn’t you call me?

James: oh..sorry. I was so busy..

Ericka: It’s okay. (sighs) I really miss you babe. Sorry if I don’t have much time with you; my mom;s nagging me..

jameS: oh.. it’s okay. I understand. Don’t exhaust yourself too much, hmm? I don’t want you to get sick..

Ericka: aww.. how sweet of you! Oh right! Want to spend the day with m? I’m free today.

James: oh.. great! I miss you, too. Let’s have dinner later, okay?

Ericka: okay babe.. I love you..

James: I love you more (smiles)

Ericka: bye now.. see yah later..

James: okay.. bye

o-o-o-o

My girlfriend really works hard. It’s good to know that she still cares for me even if she’s busy..

I was startled to see Ann suddenly went out without a reason. Sheesh.. there goes her weirdness again.

I looked at Jane and saw her staring at me with those big innocent eyes in horror. Her face was full of curiosity as if demanding me to explain something.

Jane: (hugs her stuff toy) you..

I poked her face but it’s no use. She keeps on haunting me with those eyes. Seriously, does weirdness run in their blood too?

James: (pokes jane) hey kiddo..are you alright?

Her eyes—HER EYES ARE REALLY TERRYFYING! X( They’re killing me

Jane: (stares at james seriously) now I know why Ann should marry the prince (blinks her eyes) you..you made her upset..

She’s upset? Just for a phone call, she’s upset?!

Jane: I don’t want to marry you anymore!

James:  jane..

Jane: I like the prince now! Hmp! (hugs her stuff toy)

After throwing a pillow on me, she crawled down the bed and slammed the door really hard.

AGAIN! Does slamming doors runs in their blood too?!! She’s like a little Ann!

Ann’s POV:

Why are you hurting again, ann?  

Even if how many times I say to myself to just ignore, I really can’t! ugh!

“ann? You’re up this early?”

I looked behind and saw terry. Did he sleep here?

Ann: how come you’re here?

Terry: your mom let me sleep in Ivan’s room. Are you okay?

Ann: (smiles weakly) not really..

The house was so quiet; everyone’s still sleeping. Terry pulled me gently towards the stairs and we sat there to talk.

Terry: any problem?

Ann: (looks down) it’s not really big. It’s just that I can’t accept it yet.

Terry: (sighs) james and his girlfriend? What’s the name again?

Ann: Ericka (looks down)

Terry: Ann, I’m willing to..(sighs) to take you away. Just say when and I’ll definitely talk to you parents. I’m willing to marry you.

Ann: T..Terry..

Terry: I already told you the reason why I came back, right?

Ann: (stares weakly at terry)

What am I doing? I keep on holding on to James and I didn’t realize that I have someone who loves me truly.; someone who wants to marry me and accepts me for who I am. Why can’t I let go of james?! Why am I so stupid?!

Ann:  Terry (releases a deep breath)

“that won’t be necessary”

Both of us looked behind and saw james leaning on the wall near the stairs; he’s listening?! >o<

James: (glares at terry)

Terry: (glares back)

Uh-oh.. Those eyes—those fierce eyes of James Reid; why am I seeing them again?!

RUUUUUUUN! >o<

Narrator’s POV:

Terry stood up and faced James with those angry eyes.

James: (still glaring at Terry) Ann.. please got to you room now. Change. We will go home.

Ann immediately obeyed James and run towards her room.

James: are you really gonna continue? I already warned you.

Terry: (chuckles sarcastically) why? Afraid?

James: why would I be? She’s mine.

Terry: (scoffs) rest assured, I’m not a snatcher; I’m just taking what really belongs to me.

James: stop it. Stop it right now.

Terry: why would I? I just made a first move (smirks) stop? Here’s the good news for you, I will never stop till I get her. Don’t just sit and talk James; you never know, while you’re busy with “the other one”, I already pulled her away.. someday, she will realize that she loves me and she will leave you FOR REAL..

James: (swallows hard) here's a good news for you, that someday that you keep on talking about? I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL NEVER HAPPEN..(taps terry's shoulder hard) butt out..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10 1 1
Expectations and the desire to have a blissful marriage was all Iman Brix dreamed of with her husband, Yaro Brix. That was until she found out the ma...
7.6K 218 14
This is a story about two bad teenagers ( Natsu and Lucy) that get into a lot of trouble together and they always fight with each other but they fal...
147 21 19
It's lust at first sight for him, He's been through a lot in the past, He is not searching for serious commitment, But all his reasons drown when he...
1.3K 90 20
"Oh, so you really are becoming your dad then?" 'Yeah, maybe I am. Got a problem with it?' ... This married couple is having some issues, like all ma...