Seraphina Gaunt

By Maybe_its_real

The war of Hogwarts is over Hermione Granger has been invited back along with all the seventh years to redo t... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1-The Truth
Chapter 3 - The Mates
chapter 4
Chapter 5 - The Dream
chapter 6 - the marking
chapter 7-the marks
chapter 8
Chapter 9 - 3 months left
chapter 10- Not Now!!
SPIN OFF
Chapter 11- Back Home
chapter 12- 5 years later
chapter 13 - Diagon Alley
Chapter 14- New Beginnings
new book
the new book is up!!!!!!!
!!!OMG!!!
Holy!!!!!!

Chapter 2- The Ball

1.8K 37 9
By Maybe_its_real

*this picks up right after the end of last chapter. Oh that song is great you should listen to it. *

My father came rushing in after he heard me yell the next thing I knew I was engulfed in yet another bone crushing hug.

"Daddy... Can't... Breath... " I said and he hesitantly released me from his grip

"Sorry dear, I just couldn't help myself you've been gone for so long" daddy said I nodded

" I know daddy but I'm here now and I'm not planning on going anywhere until school starts up again... Oh did you know I got head girl!! "I said and dad hugs me once again. Glad to know he's proud of me.

"Darling that's wonderful" dad says as he let me go. I've always been a daddy's girl I love my mom but me and dad have a bond no one can replace. He continued. " We should host a ball for your return and to congratulate you on your position as head girl. " I nodded happily. " Closets friends and family" I nodded again.

"Richard we can have it tonight. As long as you are OK with it Sera? " mum said

"Course mummy " I nodded

"Your closet is full of clothes that will fit you. Oh and your room will decorate when you walk in and I want to talk to you about veelas. " I looked at her with curiosity in my eyes. ( thoughts = italics) veelas what? Why? Curiouser and curiouser.

"I already know about veelas. There are two different kinds light veelas and dark veelas. Light veelas have light hair and bright eyes . Both light and dark veelas have gorgeous complexions. Dark veelas have dark hair and darker eyes. They both sprout wings when they are mad or someone is messing with their mate. Light veela have white wings and still look human when their veelas are out. On the other hand dark veelas have black wings and they have bird like features... They are mated for life to one person they tend to yell mine or mate when they are around their mate they have to mark and mate before their 18th birthday or else they will die a slow painful death" mum and dad stand their looking completely she'll shocked I just recited the definition of both light and dark veelas from the top of my head.

"Wow Scar she gets her smarts from you" dad says while chuckling. Mum playfully hits him on the arm.

"So why did you need to talk to me about veelas? " I asked. They looked at each other than back to me.

"Your a light veela dear." I looked at them completely shocked

"So your telling me I have 1 year to find my mate?!?! " they nod

"Good news is he could be at the ball tonight "I just nodded not knowing what else to do

"Sera, dear you should go and get ready for the ball your gonna wanna look your best for this occasion. I will owl the guest it shouldn't take that long the ball will start at 8:30 tonight you still have 3 hours to get ready Sera "I nodded once again and left for my room .

I walked up the stairs to the second floor. I turned to my door it looked the same as it had when I was a baby. I opened the door and as soon as stepped inside. ( the room looked like this)

I went to the left to find a big wooden door. I opened it to find a walk in closet full of dresses and jeans, skirts, shorts, jackets, shirts. I see a door at the back of my closet and I walk to it and open that door to find the bathroom.

It was beautiful. I had a glass shower. Grey tile on the floor white walls a big mirror with two sinks. A bathtub that looked like a hot tub stoned around the bathtub it was breathtaking.

I looked at my watch and decided to get ready for the ball . I took an hour shower. I decided to do my hair and makeup before I put on my dress.

Make up took a half an hour it turned out great

^^^^^^^^Hair^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^make-up^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^DRESS^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^shoes^^^^^^^
By the time I was finished getting ready I had a half hour to wait so I went to the library. I opened the big brow wooden doors I went to the book shelves I pulled my favorite book " The Alchemy of Forever " and begin reading.

*at the malfoy manor 10 mins before they received the invitation to the ball*

"Draco dear can you come down for a minute please" Narcissa malfoy called to her son.

"Coming mother" Draco yelled back.

Thing changes since the war he got his Hogwarts letter he was head boy this year he would have to share a common room with the head girl. His father Lucius malfoy was in azkaban for siding with the dark lord. Draco enter the library to see his mother.

"Mother you needed to see me? " Draco said

"Yes draco please have a seat" he did as told and sat on the sofa by his mother.

"Mother is something wrong did something happen? " Narcissa chuckled at her sons sudden worry.

"No dear "Narcissa said " what do you know about veelas? "

Draco repeated what Seraphina/hermione said about them. Narcissa was shocked.

"Is there a reason for you asking mother? " Draco questioned his mother. She nodded slowly

"Draco you are a light veela you turned 17 about a month ago you need to find a mate so you can live pasted your 18th birthday" Draco sat there not knowing what to do.

"Draco I am sorry but I'm sure whoever your mate is will love you" Draco said OK and went to his room

*time skip to when the malfoys had arrived at gaunt manor*

"Mother do we really have to be here?!? " draco complained as they walked up to the door of the gaunt manor

"Yes draco maybe your mate will be here be nice and be respectful they just got their daughter back she's your age to" Narcissa said with a smirk

" I doubt my mate will be here. I will behave I'm glad they got their daughter back it'll be good for them" draco said putting on a smile.

"Good I'm glad and you never know she might be here" Narcissa said as she knocked on the giant double doors. The doors swung open allowing them in. Scarlet hugged Narcissa and draco. Richard hugged Narcissa and shook Draco's hand.

"Oh it's so good to see you scarlet it's been too long" Narcissa said smiling

"Cissy I agree it feels like ages since we've seen each other" scarlet said as she led draco and Narcissa to the ball room.

Many other guests have arrived. The Zabini family , the Parkinson's, The Greengrasses, the Notts, even the bullstrodes. Along with all the gaunts family .

"So Scarlet, Richard where's your lovely daughter at? " narcissa asked

"She's in the library at the moment she'll be down when we announce her " Richard said

After about twenty minutes scarlet and richard get on stage. Blaise zabini and draco are hanging out by the stage .

*Seraphina's P. O. V*

I was walking onto the stage behind mum and dad cuz they were about to introduce me to everyone.

"May we please have your attention" everyone went quiet " We would like to say thank you to everyone who could come tonight. We would like for you all to meet our daughter Seraphina Gaunt "

I stepped over to my parents and directly in front of my was draco malfoy wow, doesn't he look cute tonight... Woah I did not just think that. I looked at him and as soon as he turned his head his eyes met mine.

As soon as his eyes met mine it felt like time stopped like we we're the only two people in the world at the moment everything else disappeared it was just me and him. His blank expression turned into a smile a genuine smile I've never seen home smile before it was adorable. Him smiling made me smile I couldn't help it. Everything was perfect until my mother had to say something on the microphone.

" She was known as Hermione Jean Granger we gave her to the grangers when she was 5 and we couldn't be happier " she hugged me and I left the stage to get a drink .

I kept glancing at draco even though he didn't notice I watched pug face, Pansy Parkinson, go over to him and grab his arm I couldn't help myself

"MINE!! " I yelled while looking at Draco . Everyone was watching and I didn't care all I know is that pug face is touching what's mine.

I stormed over and pushed Pansy away from Draco and she tripped and fell on the floor.

" What the hell is wrong with you!!! mudblood!!!" Pansy screeched.

"I AM NOT A MUDBLOOD AND DONT TOUCH DRACO!!! " I yelled . Everyone was still watching and gasping at what I had just done. What the hell is wrong with me stop I am not this person.

I was so mad it felt like my body was on fire. I looked up my parents were watching closely, blaise was helping Pansy up and draco was just standing there watching me smiling.

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^
Authors Note

The next chapter will start from dracos P. O. V

This chapter is 1594

I hole you enjoyed please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 8.4K 16
One year after the great second wizarding war the returning seventh year students officially celebrated graduating from Hogwarts. After a tampered pu...
116K 1.8K 17
What if Hermione was never a muggle born Granger but a pureblood Zabini? Starts in first year. Dramione. Completed
924K 15.3K 78
Harry Potter is dead. In the aftermath of the war, in order to strengthen the might of the magical world, Voldemort enacts a repopulation effort. Her...
111K 3.2K 19
It is after the war and Draco finds himself in a tough place, you see he just found out he was a veela. Although some can tell with his light blonde...