Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Don't Think
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

Guns N' Roses

5K 225 146
By daegu_kitten

You sneaked into the house and tiptoed to your room, trying not to draw attention. Every single thing that has happened made you forget that your parents were away on the Jeju Islands, meaning the mansion was empty.

You went to the bathroom, yearning for a hot shower. Never has it crossed your mind that some guy would leave you undone. 

But, the first time exists for everything.

You walked up to face the mirror and started taking off your clothes. Curiously you checked out the wrapped ink on your skin. Taehyung has told you to keep it on there for at least 24 hours. You couldn't wait to take it off and see how it looks all settled.

You gently rolled down each leg of your jeans so you wouldn't further irritate the scratched skin on your knees. They were itchy, and you dreaded putting alcohol over the scratches to disinfect them. Regardless, you decided not to be a pussy. 

However, no disinfectant could be found anywhere in your bathroom, so you decided to go over to Hoseok's room that was the closest to yours and search it up in his bathroom. 

You remembered you were all alone, and the house gave you creeps even though it has been nicely lit up. You rushed to Hobi's room as if a demon was chasing you down the hallway and turned all the lights on. 

Hoseok's room was very different from the rest of the house. 

It was awfully neat and clean. And spacious. 

A King-sized bed covered in dark green sheets was in the middle of the room, between two brown nightstands. Walls were covered in light beige wallpapers with golden baroque-like patterns. The ebony parquet flooring was reflecting the lights from the luxurious chandelier placed above the bed. 

The scent of warm vanilla was complimenting the whole interior. 

You felt as if you were living with a complete stranger sometimes, and sometimes you felt as if Hoseok is the sweetest and closest family member you had. You shook your head while walking across the room to eliminate his scary expression from just a few hours ago and replace it with his usual neutral or bubbly personality.

You pressed the knob of the bathroom door. Again, everything was as neat as a new pin. Someone could even suspect he had OCD, but you didn't care much. After successfully finding the alcohol, you turned back towards your room, but something poked the corner of your eye and diverted your attention back to Hoseok's nightstand. 

Next to a book and a wristwatch stood something that looked like his phone. You took it in your hand and observed it closely. It was his usual phone, the one you had seen him carrying around the house or taking mirror photos with you. The one that you would see him slip into the pocket of his trousers or casually browse the social media on.

But not the one he had yesterday when driving you back from Jin's place, or the one he was gripping in his hand while shouting at you less than an hour ago. 

You pressed the unlock button and got quite surprised by the fact that there was no password protecting it. 

The curiosity was overwhelming, so you decided to scope through it quickly. You checked his messages and social media, but there was nothing unusual. 

Or was there?

You couldn't find any messages between him and Seokjin. There were a few messages from Jimin briefly describing the previous night and chit chats with mother and father and some of his old friends. 

Your chat was there too, but the last few messages discussing you being at Jin's place were gone. 

Is he covering up their friendship?

But why?

You went into his gallery, and there was nothing unusual there either—photos of food, himself, his friends from university, and random screenshots. 

This phone was a decoy, and you just knew it. You went through his Instagram stories archive just to find snaps from different places at the most suspicious times.

Like for example, just two hours ago, he has posted a story where he is drinking out with a group of people, and a little over 24 hours ago, there was a photo of himself going to bed with a caption good night, and you knew he couldn't have been at home at that time.

Maps timeline was your next target, just so you could explore his whereabouts. Most of the time he'd spend at home, and then there were usually grocery store and restaurant routes he'd take, just like every other normal human being.

It was so normal, it spooked you up. 

He was desperately covering up his tracks for some reason. Adrenaline streamed through your system, and you swiftly placed the phone back at its designated place after closing all the apps and making sure your tracks stay covered too.

As soon as you let go of the phone, your hand instinctively opened the first drawer of the nightstand, and you felt your blood freeze. The handgun rested there along with dozens of silver bullets and white withered roses. There was a not attached to them:

You can run, but you can't hide...

You got goosebumps all over your body, shut the drawer back, and dashed out of the room, turning off all the lights on your way back.

You set at the edge of the bathtub to disinfect the small wounds on your knees. You were so caught up analyzing everything that the only thing that was burning was your brain. 

Quickly you took a hot shower just to cleanse the sweat and dirt off your body.

When you came back to the room, the night sky was already fading away, and the light was coming through the big windows. You closed the heavy navy velvet curtains and fell on the bed.

Your headache was impossible to handle, and your mind just refused to stop running 3000 kilometers per hour. 

Gun, Jimin's tears, Jin, Hoseok, different car every night, tension...

Grunting, you rolled over to reach the drawer of your nightstand and took a sleeping pill.

It didn't take long before your eyes felt heavy.

I was sleeping in peace when someone knocked on my door. I whined and sat in my bed, shouting to whoever was out there to come in.

The door opened, and the tall, handsome figure showed up.

"Mr. Kim?" I was dumbfounded.

"Yes, Ms. Jung, it's me" he closed and locked the door behind him and walked towards my bed.

"What are you doing here? What time is it anyways" I turned to get my phone and check the time, but he stopped me by undoing his tie while sitting on the bed.

My eyes were glued to him, and I just gulped saliva.

"I came to finish what I've started early this morning," he smirked, throwing the tie on the flor and unbuttoning the first few buttons of his shirt.

"Oh," I made an O shape with my mouth, not knowing what to say because he managed to take me off guard again.

I was already half-naked, only the little baby pink silky nighty covering my naked body—no underwear for sure.

He bent to undo laces on his shoes and took them off.

I came closer to him, standing on my knees next to him. I continued to unbutton his shirt further while he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, placing kisses on my collarbones and chest.

When his shirt was off, he pushed me to lay back on the bed and kissed my neck while his hand rested on my thigh. His lips connected with mine as I hooked my fingers underneath the waistband of his pants. I undid his belt and slid the zipper down as he sucked on my lower lip.

He broke the kiss and took off his pants as fast as possible, wasting no time to crash his lips against mine again—his free hand pulling my nighty up.

"No underwear," he chuckled darkly.

"Do I look like someone who would wear them?"

"True," he lifted me up to undress me.

I laid back down, and he separated my legs while kissing his way down on me.

I felt his cold hands gripping my hips as his hot breath hit my wet core.

"So horny, how pretty," he whispered, and in the next moment, I felt his tongue on my sweet spot.

"Ah, Mr. Kim..." I moaned, gripping the sheets.

"Y/N!" someone shouted in the distance.

"Shit," I lifted myself on the elbows while glancing towards the door, which I know have been locked.

"Sorry, babe," Mr. Kim smirked as he got away from me. "But you should stop dreaming."

"What?"

Mr. Kim picked up his things and unlocked the door.

"Bye, sweetie," he licked his full lips, stained with my juices, and left.

"Y/N!"

Someone shouted again.

"No waiiit, not again!" I shouted and got up to chase after him but bumped into Hoseok, who was about to enter my room.

"Y/N, wake the fuck up!"

You opened your eyes only to meet Hoseok's. 

"W-what?" you looked at him in confusion, but it didn't take you long to realize what was happening.

"It, it was only a dream" you put your hands over your burning face.

"Yes, it was. A wet one," Hoseok patted your hair. You didn't manage to catch the end of his sentence since he barely whispered it.

"Argh, he does it even in my dreams, that man," you mumbled while holding your head in your hands. The headache subsided but wasn't completely gone. 

"Mr. Kim?" Hoseok raised his eyebrow.

"Yes... Wait, what?" you removed your hands to see Hoseok, who was sitting on the bed next to you.

Suddenly you remembered what you saw in his room last night, and you couldn't look at his relaxed face and shiny eyes the same way ever again. 

His every showed that he got no sleep. His hair was wet, and you could smell male shower gel and shampoo.

Freaking hell, how much did he just hide behind that handsome face during the last god knows how many years. 

It is always those that you suspect the least... Your heart sank. Part of you yearned to find out everything that was going on, and the other part just wished to know nothing.

"Nothing, nothing," he got up and ran fingers through his damp hair. 

"Get dressed. It's 4 pm, you've been sleeping all day, and Jimin got worried, again."

"Ah, yes, I didn't let him know I was home," you rolled to the other side of the bed and reached the phone from the nightstand.

"You also didn't let me know about that cute tattoo you have now," Hoseok said, sending shivers through your spine. He sounded neither happy nor mad. You were afraid to turn and look at him. In fact, you were never afraid of anyone, except from mad Hoseok.

"What tattoo?" you smiled awkwardly and turned to face him.

"You were sleeping naked when I came in to wake you up," he walked up to the window and observed something outside.

You looked under the sheets and realized that he was right. You were just too caught up in your thoughts last night that you fell asleep covered up in a towel.

Not only you were naked, but you were dripping too. Who knows what Hosek witnessed when he came in.

"Oh," you mentally slammed yourself.

"You are breaking the rules one by one," his voice was painted with a dark tint. "I don't like that, I don't like the fact that you're falling for Seokjin either, to be honest. Or how you call him, Mr. Kim. Or how you roam around the city late at night."

"I thought you have nothing against him," you said, looking at Hoseok's back.

"I don't, but I have a lot against you with him. He is a walking danger."

"So are you," you hinted, and he picked up that you weren't clueless.

"I don't want you involved!" 

He turned to face you.

"I'm your sister; you can't keep me away forever! And I've already set my eyes on Seokjin! I will hunt him regardless of what you say to me."

Your voice was filled with anger, but Hoseok's was low, deep, and authoritative. He was the big lion and compared to him, you were a small whining kitten. 

"I know, but I don't want you hurt. That's all. So please, for once, do as I say, and keep away. I cannot control what he does, but I can try and control your impulsive behavior," he turned and walked towards the door.

"Oh yeah," he stopped before exiting. "Since you are already caught up in it, please tell me."

You tilted your head, waiting for him to finish his sentence. He was contemplating his question.

"Ah fuck it," he tried but couldn't hide his smirk. "Is he really that massive?"

"What the fuck, Hoseok? And you call me impulsive," you threw the pillow at him, revealing half of your naked body in the process, but he was too busy avoiding it to notice.

"I still don't know," you covered yourself with the sheets again.

"Well, I'm curious. Let's see whether you can find out and how determined you are to go against me," Hoseok said and closed the door after leaving you alone.

You were a boiling pot of anger again.

As you were about to go and take a shower, your phone rang.

"Yes, Jimin? I'm sorry about-"

His voice was shaking as he cut you off.

"I need you tonight. It is urgent. Can you come?"

A/N:
Hi loves~
Thanks for reading and comment your opinion
I hope you're all doing well

This is one long-ass chapter, but thanks for reaching the end!

Here's some snacks as a reward:

Lots of love, kittens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.8K 11
(Move to Stck. me site and Inkitt.) HER EVIL HUSBAND|KIM THV|18+ แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€'๊œฑ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ ส€แดแด-แด„แดแด. ๐Ÿšฉ(Mystery/Thriller.) #1. The Mafia Dark Romance Series. A H...
11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
174K 6.8K 62
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...
3.6M 153K 73
"Now tell me Doll...do you want to meet him? " He asked while thrusting inside her deeply and hard which made her to whimpered.... "Tell me hmmmm...