Totally Opposite

De midxGod

Kim was a hunter , mostly kills and guards to get money as a payment. He's been like that ever since He was s... Mais

Prologue
The Transfer Student
Cruel Fate
Trickster
Toy Car
Idles
Excuse
Naive
Corpses
Just a Dream
Partner
Copy ?
Plans
Mad Scientist
err...
Rain
Conflicted
War Starting?
Untitled
Jittaleela Family
Simple Task
Side Stories
Another T.S
Cat
DIARY
HEHE
Untitled
Date
Nightmare
Ball
Call

Untitled

340 10 0
De midxGod

"Kim?" 

Kim who got called out by his name, turned to look but was stunned seeing her as he said "Miss Yam?"

"You know each other?" said the woman who's looking at the two of them with a kind smile on her face that didn't even show any hint of surprise unlike the man who is nodding silently but still show some surprise in his face.

"yes... she's my classmate from one subject.." Kim answered as he look at the woman who's looking at him and Yam who's still on her pajama.

The three kids who's happily eating their cookies also look at Yam and the two boys instantly turned amaze seeing her and only Kaew exclaimed "she's pretty !".

The woman nodded in satisfaction about the reaction of the kids and the man also nodded in understanding as he said "of course she's pretty, she's our Princess"

"come here , sit and eat with us" told the woman to Yam as she patted the space in the sofa beside her. Yam who's reluctant to go, but seeing her mother with a kind smile, she helplessly walk to them.

- - -

"Miss Yuna, are you free this afternoon?" said a guy whom you can call a pretty boy for his looks, looking at a lady with an exceptional beauty. The lady is wearing a tight suit that makes her body looks sexy without even trying. The guy even looking at the lady with an eye of a pervert that you can even see him gulping while he licks his lips.

"Mr Han, my time has nothing to do with you, if that's all you have to say, get out of my office" answered Yuna coldly to the guy, not even looking without even glancing at Mr Han who's still looking at her with desire not even trying to hide it.

"Miss Yuna, just this time, can't you even spare me to have some lunch?" pestered Han looking at Yuna who's still typing something on her laptop. Just then Yuna stop what she's doing and look at Han indifferently and said softly "Mr. Han , even if I have free time for the rest of my life, i'll never spare even a second to be with you. get out this instance or else I'll tell your boss to kill you without you knowing how you even die"

Yuna gave a smile but when Han see it, he got goosebump , not for how Yuna looks stunning right now but how Yuna excluding a killing vibe. "che, you're just his secretary , and the 'boss' doesn't even show up, how can he kill me then? everyone knows that you're just his plaything you fuck*ng b*tch acting like a virg---"

"one more word and I'll kill you on the spot" Yuna said as she hold a pistol in her hand

"tch" Han said while he stand up to walk out from the room.

When Yuna was left behind, she sighed and put down the pistol that she got from one of the drawers from her table . She didn't continue what she's doing awhile ago and took the phone that was placed beside her laptop. When she opened it, the background picture of her phone showed a photo of a guy's sleeping on the shoulder of Yuna who's seated beside him.

"it might have been better if I'm really your plaything... right?" she murmured while still looking at the picture with sadness in her eyes "brother..."

- - -

achoo!

"are you okay?" ask Yam as she look at Kim who's beside her with Kim holding his bike on his other side. The two just dropped the three kids on their houses cause it's getting late with Kim tailing the taxi (Yam and the kids are in ) with his bike awhile ago. The three kids refused to go home awhile ago because they still want to play with Kim, if not for Kim promising to play with them next time and Kaew falling asleep in exhaustion, they'll still be clinging on him.

Even the parents of Yam and herself was amuse seeing the kids clinging on Kim as they just watch on the side. Kim was having a hard time and ignoring them at first but because of Kaew , the other two kids was jealous and decided to also play with Kim for Kaew not to hug Kim any longer.

"I'm okay, someone maybe thinking of me just now, that's why" Kim answered without looking at Yam.

"oh..." Yam just look at Kim with a look of not believing what he answered as she added "did you caught a cold?" , remembering the time when Kim was soak in rain.

"I don't think so" if i get sick, i'll be laugh at by my old man saying that i have a weak body, Kim thought as he imagine the face of his father laughing at him.

"you should go to the clinic to make sure.."

Kim turned silent , who knows what he's thinking but Yam who got no answer back look down and said with a small voice,"i'm sorry..." if not for the good hearing of Kim, he'll surely miss it.

"It's okay, you don't have to worry about me" Kim said as he patted the head of Yam in habit but when he felt that Yam shivered he awkwardly said "uh.. sorry"

The two just continued to walk awkwardly with each other with Yam still looking down with a tint of red on her cheeks while Kim just looking at the side with interest. They're in a market place , because the houses of the kids are near here, they decided to strall around for awhile.

"I... i should better go" Yam said without looking at Kim , breaking the silence but still having an awkward atmosphere.

"it is still early tho..."

"my mom might be woried about me..."

"is that so, I'll take you to your house then"

"n-no! i-it's okay, I'll just take a taxi"

"alright, take.............care" Kim said looking at the silhouette of Yam who bowed and ran away from him without even finishing his sentence. "what's up with her?"

- - - -

Mike just got out from a taxi near his home, but seeing her mother waiting at the gate anxiously he frowned 'Is that girl not home again? that girl are really pain in the as* ,tss' When his mother saw him walking towards her, she smiled and said "welcome back" . He just nodded and entered.

After awhile only did Yam come back but when Yam saw Mike when she entered, she instinctively look at the floor , avoiding his eyesight.

"how many times did I tell you not to go out and make MY mother worry?"

"i'm sorry.."

"Mike! don't shout at your sister! I told her to go out awhile ago. This has nothing to do with her." their mother answered.

"Mom, don't try to take the blame. It is because you're spoiling her that she's like that!"

Their father who heard the commotion answered."how dare yuor answer your mom ! Is that how you treat your parents now, ha , Mike?"

"I'm only telling the truth, that girl doesn't even have the right to call you her parents nor deserve to be in this house!" argued Mike

"Go to your room this instant!"

Mike shook his head and went to his room opening and closing the door heavily. as he said to himself "I really need to find that man who kidnap my sister before that witch (Yam) take away everything from me."

- - - -

"That guy! he doesn't even try to message me!" Pie said to herself glaring at the phone like she's looking at her worst enemy. She's been in a bad mood from the time Kim contact her if she's going out or not and when she said she's not going out, Kim ended the call already before she can even say that she wants to go out with him and have a date.

But Kim never called again till now, even the maids who didn't do anything wrong have been shouted at that's why they didn't dare to be in her line of sight, because who knows why this lady is throwing a tantrum like a kid.

"Geez! how did I even like that kind of guy! Aish! my suitors are even better than him!!! I'm really going to break up with him!! Kim ! I hate you!!" said Pie as she punch her pillows and even strangling them from time to time.

Of course, the culprit is taking his time cooking his own dinner in his apartment.

Pie who can't vent her anger towards him, keep punching the pillows thinking that it was him "that bastard! I'll really punch him in his face when i see him!"

(author : single life is better guys

T.O : forever alone)

Pie then stop and just lied down on her bed hugging the pillow that she 'murdered' murmuring "what am I even doing....sigh. I miss him"

*rings*

"hello!?" Pie who heard her phone rang hastily answered without even looking at the screen.

"wao, the hell, Pie, that's fudging loud!" answered Hongyok on the other phone with her mouth twitching.

"oh.. it's just you" answered Pie, dissapointed.

"what? are you expecting someone's call? first you didn't go to class yesterday and didn't even tell your pretty bestfriend, me. about what happened and now your even dissapointed that I called ?"

"nevermimnd, what's up?"

"tch, I just want to know what happened to you, care telling your besty why you didn't come to school and who's that person you're waiting for a phone call?"

"I'm just sick so I didn't come to school"

"Sick your face! I saw your car at the parking lot of the school on my way back home from school yesterday. what, your car went there on it's own? just make a better lie on someone who don't know you Pie. are you hiding something ?"

"don't know"

"fine if you don't want to tell me, i'll just wait for your mouth to speak about it. But then you didn't answer who's call you're waiting enthusiastically that even making my eradrum explode"

"keep exxagerrating. how about you , how is that buttler of yours?"

"don't remind me of her! she's following me everywhere I go! I can't even get out of the house without her beside me! luckily she can't go to my room or else I'll really revolt over my parents! I even tried of sneaking but she's always following!, wait , you didn't answer my question yet!"

"hello? hello? Hongyok? are you still there?"

"the fu---"

Pie sighed and ended the call, throwing the phone in her bed and lied again. "that butler is her sister, right? They're sibling but they're not even the same... sigh. How I wish I'm hongyok and that Nan is Kim, then Kim can keep on following me and he'll follow everything I say.."

"hmm... wait, If Nan is a butler , what about Kim? Do they have the same occupation? ... ha, no way..." Pie denied what she thought but ..

- - -

"Hongyok, can you ask your Nan if Kim also work as a butler?" said Pie when Hongyok answered the phone.

"I don't like to, I don't want to talk to that girl and you even ended the call without answering my question awhile ago, hmpf" answered Hongyok who's lying on her belly on her bed while playing on her laptop.

"the connection awhile ago is bad and I can't hear your voice awhile ago so I ended it!"

"fine fine, why are you even asking if the transfer student is working as a butler? you want him to be your butler?"

"...no, i just want to ask"

"heh... tell me, are the rumors true ? that you two are together?"

"ha? no way! where did you even get that!"

"tch , getting carried by him on the school ground and both of you didn't go to school yesterday, are saying that it's just baseless ? Is the phone caall you're waiting for is also him? tell me"

"n-no , really, It has nothing to do with hime, and i-its just a coinsidence that we're both absent yesterday!"

"no need to be nervous Pie, just tell me okay ? I won't say it to anyone"

"you promise?"

"yup! who do you think your best friend are!"

"it is beacuse you're my bestfriend that it's making me worry"

"damn you! is that how you think your best friend is ?"

"haha, fine , promise me you'll not going to tell anyone, including your parents and the others."

"i promise"

"Kim and I are already couples"

"..."

"Hongyok?"

"WHAAAAAAAT!? are you telling the truth just now?! wait how is it even possible! it's not even a month when the transfer student transfered!"

"..it just happened"

"what the f*** , what is that f*cking reason! you're just fooling around right? you're not serious about it, right? right? right?"

"I'm serious, hongyok"

"Tell me! did he blackmail you to make you his girlfriend ? did he gave you a drink with a love potion in it!? just tell me honestly PIE! i'll make that Nan beat her brother up if he's doing bad to you !"

"he didn't do anything to me Hongyok, rest assured "

"sigh... when did he court you then?"

"he didn't..."

"WTF! I'm really going to beat him up now! how did you even two get together! and what did you even like in him!"

"I don't know, it just happened... I don't even know what attracted me to him and how I got the courage to let me be her girlfriend. It just.. happened really"

"go explode, you're giving me goosebumps"

"damn you hongyok"

- - -

extra

author : that's how love is, it's magical that you even don't know how you got attracted to the person and how you even start to fall in love.

T.O : just say that you rushed the love story and forgot the plot of the story!

author : ...shut your mouths

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

17.6K 300 24
Y/N had just turned 21... A magical age for some... Just another day for him... Y/N was one of the "not so fortunate" in Republic City. He had a job...
11.6K 820 52
"...and it was then, that I realized, I was sort of dating the world..." -Taishya Taishya did not grow up like any average kid and being a...
2.4K 77 60
(UNDER EXTREME CONSTRUCTION AND EDITING. I will let you know which chapters are updated and edited as I go, I will also be combining some chapters to...
1.2M 37K 20
Ginny's parents died saving her from a rogue attack, her brother along with the rest of the pack blame her for killing them. If she wouldn't have gon...