Stefano Valentini x Reader (D...

By asahinamafuyu

This is you, a girl who lives in a lonely apartment. Whose parents have died when you were young..your life w... More

Second Photo: The One Who Speaks Out..
Third Photo: Solve The Case..
Fourth Photo: Chasing From Murder..
Fifth Photo: This Is Between Me and Stefano..
Sixth Photo: ...Impressing Stefano..
Seventh Photo: Feared...
Eighth Photo: My First Victim..
Nineth Photo: Kidnapping
Tenth Photo: The Time To Draw
Elevnth Photo: Obscura
Twelfth Photo: Training Obscura
Thirteeth Photo: His Backstory, His War
Fourteenth Photo: A True Man's Loyalty
Fiftneeth Photo: He Changes Me In The Past Even Now...
News
A Special Photo Just For You..
Sixteenth Photo: Welcome To Union..
News
Discontinued.
Finished!

First Photo: First time we met..

1.2K 26 6
By asahinamafuyu

" ....What..happened? " I drop my backpack, seeing..a ton of horrible things in my home.

" ...Mom..Dad..? " I look at them with fear and despair around my face.

" No...this wasn't to happen..! How can they be killed!? " I cried, falling onto my knees.

They were both dead. My parents, are dead. It was too much blood over the floor..dying in a brutal way.

" Why..did they have to kill themselves!? This isn't suppose to happen! " My tears would be pouring onto my hot cheeks, then dripping onto the cold hold floor.

That was me..when I was about 14 years old..but now, I didn't feel emotional after their death. I liked being alone and only alone..

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I don't know how old am I right now, but I'll let you know that I am a female and live alone in my apartment.

And yet, I haven't gotten a job yet. It's hard to find one, but I'll find one..one day.

Chapter 1: The Day I Met Him.
April 10th.

It was sure rainy outside, I had to put on something cozy before getting to go to the library to get a book to read.

I literally had to run outside and get in the car, driving in this pouring rain. Usually rain calms me down, but it was really pouring hard outside.

..I reach to the library, the Krimson City's Library. I got out of the car quickly and run up to the short steps, grabbing onto the handle, pulling it and getting inside. After that, I get to searching for a book I want to read.

..It was actually an art book I've wanted to read. But the reason is, I always like to draw because it's the only thing I'm good at. I only wanted an art career..but I couldn't find one here and that's just great. How am I able to pay the rent?

But anyways, I already got the art book I needed and head to my apartment. Opening the door to a dark room, turning on the lights revealed quite the normal apartment. There's nothing special about it but furnished nicely.

I put my dripping wet coat on the hangar, sitting on the couch while reading an art book. It has a lot of things I could learn until I get a job.

Hmm..I did remember there was an Krimson Art Gallery there..actually, it was one of my friends who want to invite me there. I did accept because I want to see some paintings. But they did bore me, I wanted to see something that relates to my likings.

But I had to accept that invitation because of my friend, like they say: " Friends and Families always comes first. " minus the families.

It was nighttime after reading, it was the time that I go with my friend. So then..I close my book and just left the book alone on the couch. I wear my rain coat and head out again but to the art gallery.

Krimson's Art Gallery: 7:14 p.m.

" There you are! I was about to call you! " That was my friend, Aya. She is the only one I care about so much since she's always there for me.

" Sorry, I had to go out in this poor weather. " I give her a light smile, walking with her to the gallery.

" What were you doing at home? " Aya questioned me, tilting her head with a confused look.

" Just reading..that's all. " I replied with a simple explanation, I do read mostly novels because they are interesting to me.

" That's what you mostly all you do! Just reading books..do you ever get to play games or watch TV!? " Aya gives me a crazy look, shouting out when we got to the doors.

" Well yeah, I do really like to do that too. But it doesn't really matter anyways right..? " I said.

" Alright..I guess I'll let it slide, but more importantly I inviting you because I know you really love art so much! You're gonna love the new paintings in here! " Aya grabs onto the handle, pulling it then lets me go inside first and then goes in herself.

The art gallery was big, full of paintings that did bore me, I may like art but it doesn't grab my attention well.

" Isn't it..normal? " I said, walking to look over the paintings with Aya.

" Well, you could say that..it seems like nothing interests you today..? " Aya said, looking at each painting.

" Hm..I guess so..? But it's strange how there's like..nothing special about it..? " I said, being truly honest with Aya.

" Hm Hmm..it's true but what painting can you even like? " Aya questioned me, walking over to the painting I see.

But it is a good question..what painting do I like..? Well, to me..I actually love horror and I don't even know why. I watch horror movies in my apartment, a lot of blood and guts. Maybe that's the reason I watched too many horror movies. But the main answer is..nothing, no painting that I like.

I just need something like a horror painting, anything that deals it horror and I will love it. Trust me.

" ..Honestly, I don't really have a favorite so..yeah. " I reply to Aya's question.

" Oh...I see. If you like I could order something at Starbucks to cheer us up! " Aya said.

" Sounds good to me, get me a strawberry smoothie okay..? " I said, giving her my order.

" Alright! I'll be leaving now, I'll be right back. " Aya walks away from me, going to a Starbucks that's close to the art gallery.

And then, I was alone, looking at each painting that doesn't surprise me. It was pretty much boring to me, and when I was about to leave from the last painting..

" Ugh! It's digusting! " Some random person said, leaving out.

" Huh..? " I look over, seeing a crowd leaving from..something but what?

" I never want my kids to see this! "

" Never show this again! "

" What even happen to your old photos!? This is stupid! "

Everyone was commenting on something, and then leaving out of the art gallery..but I didn't leave. I want to see what everyone disliked.

I walk alone..nobody was there, but just one painting..that just absolutely caught my eyes.

A painting of a woman..with her butterfly wings out of blood..it was terrifying and yet..I loved it.

Whoever even made it..it was amazing. Out of all the paintings, this one caught my eye. With that creepy background but it reminds of death..like my parents.

Then I look down, the name of the artist who create this gruesome yet amazing painting..

" Stefano...Valentini..? " I said.

So that was the guy who created this. I just want to say that everyone who dislikes this is so wrong. I think I'll be that one follower who loves his creations.

" This is amazing..how can anyone would hate this? Besides, it's not even real. If only someone would understand this..god whoever dislikes this..is just stupid. " I turned around, and what I don't realize is...there was man behind me. I didn't even see that coming.

" Son of a-! " I bump into him, falling onto the cold hard marble floor, gently rubbing my head.

" Watch where you go- " I look up seeing the man I been knocked out by..but I cannot finish my sentence.

....I can't help it..but he's so..so..hot.
A man in a black suit, wearing leather gloves. He had a handsome face with handsome hair. The hair was covering his right eye. And oh boy..he look like an Italian.

" So sorry about that, can I help you..? " The man lend me a hand, but I just be blushing red, so hard I can't even help it..

" O-Oh..yes.. " I stammered, grabbing onto his hand. Oh shit, it was only this man and me, all alone.

" Um..were you looking at this.? " I look at the painting that I already loved.

" You mean my photo..? " The man said.

" Wait..what-!? " I turn around, looking at him with a surprised look. Was this the guy who made this-!?

" Stefano Valentini is name of the artist..which is me. " Stefano said.

OH SHIT, I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE!
I met the creator!? And he's hot!? WHAT!?

" Do you like it..? " Stefano questions me, and I look back at the painting then look that me..covering my face with my scarf..

" I-I don't like it..I love it..! " I said, but I had a ton of things I wanted to say.

" This is so amazing! How can someone even dislike this painting!? I bet they just think it's real, but they're so wrong.  I mean..it wouldn't be real. But still! I really love your paintings and I definitely want to see more from you! " I said, giving my thoughts.

..Stefano looked very suprised, then he chuckled. " I see..so you do really like it. "

" Of course I do! I actually love horror anyways! " I said, letting go of my scarf.

" I'm glad to hear that. " He be smiling at me. Until I get interrupted by my friend, Aya.

" Hey! I got your smoothie! " Aya would  quickly stop, looking at me and then Stefano.

" ...I am so sorry! I didn't mean to interrupt like this but the gallery is gonna close soon! We gotta go now! " Aya would be grabbing my head, rushing to the entrance.

" Oh, and last thing..what is your name? " Stefano questions me.

..HE ASKED MY NAME. HOLY CRAP!

" (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)! It was so nice to meeting you! " I waved at him, before me and Aya went out.

" ....What a nice person to praise my work. " Stefano said, smirking to himself.

We were on the streets, walking to my home, while drinking my smoothie.

" It seems like you been enjoying yourself huh? " Aya said.

" I actually found a painting that I absolutely love. "

" Huh!? You did!? " Aya said.

" Also I met the artist. " I said, adding to that too.

" You got be kidding me! So that was the guy that I saw!? " Aya said.

Aya look a little jealous, but she wasn't a bad person at all. I told her what happened while we get to my home.

" Well! I should be going to my home now! It was pretty much fun, hopefully you can call me anytime. " Aya said.

" Thanks for inviting me, it was fun. " I wave at her, then she would wave me back and runs to her home.

I quickly got into my night wear, heading to bed..it was possibly..

The best day I ever had, and I hope to meet Stefano again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...
421 32 29
You where a normal girl before moving to the new place here, when you moved your parents became abusive and controlling. You had started reading cre...
1.5K 74 24
This story is about a girl who lives with her father, older and younger brother and mother. One day her family has a argument and this changers every...
1.6K 211 15
A young girl is alarmed when a anonymous hacker threatens to kill her parents, instead of going to the police she takes matters into her own hands. A...