Eighth Photo: My First Victim..

" Why did you run away from our home? " Stefano demanded me an answer. I didn't know what to say but just pick up the phone and not answer it. I was scared, really. But Stefano somehow didn't get angry at me, he seems..calm, " I believe you'll be a different person after this and you will definitely change your mind, " Stefano continues, " But I have to be going now, I'll check on you next time... " He hangs up, leaving me alone, on my knees. My tears would dripping onto my hot cheeks, I wouldn't know what he meant. Different person? Changing my mind? What did it even mean?

I was scared, was he going to kill me next? Was this a punishment for me?

" I can't..I can't do this anymore..my only friend is gone...I can't take this.. " I cried out, feeling like I'm giving up on life. My skin was very pale, I feel like I was about to pass out any minute..but it actually happened, I was passing out when my loved ones die..just like I said, fear radiates from me. I slept on the cold hard floor, feeling like it's been for hours..something was totally not right. When I wake up..it wasn't my home at all. The red lights..the picture of victims..this is...no..actually....

These were my victims that I've created. They were so beautiful that I can't help it but just look at them with a creepy smile, as I hear something..I look behind and see a man all tied up, struggling to get out of the ropes, his eyes widened at me. Turning my body around and look at him with a creepy smile, " You know..you can't struggle to get out of here, besides it'll be really fun if you one of my creations~ " I grab a knife from the table behind me. The handle of my knife would feel warm as I was walking up to him, " Now..with those eyes widened..I wonder if one of eyes will come out~? " I move my knife closer to the man's right eye, as the man still struggles but fails to..

" Let's make some art. " I said as the man's eye bleeds from the knife. But I wake up, heavily breathing from what I see..but it was all a dream, no..a nightmare. My heart was beating normal inside..what the fuck did I just saw? Was it me? Killing that person? I was all curled up on the floor, thinking about that nightmare that I saw..that smile..those eyes...I feel like I wasn't human anymore, more like a demon. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it..I had other nightmares in the past.

April 14; 5:34 p.m.

I was reading a book about anatomy. I actually really like anatomy since it's pretty interesting to me, can't wait to draw something out of this. But at the same time..I feel depressed after what happened but drawing would make me feel better right..? So then I got starting to draw but..I had blank thoughts in my head, I had no idea what to create. It's all useless, I can't keep myself calm after that event. What will I do to calm myself? I feel like I'm over panicking...

....
....
....
Wait..I believe I know what to create, but it'll be definitely tricky..it will help me calm down a lot. I quickly get dressed and go to a store to buy something and other things too..and it ,was going to be a long night.

April 14; 7:04 p.m.

I was driving in my car, going to my home. It was a silent night for me as I got to my home, I grab my stuff first, and then I go back to the trunk, opening up and seeing a box inside. I pick it up with my bare hands and it was pretty heavy for me but I was able to make it to the door of my apartment, opening it with a kick from my leg and setting the box down in a small basement. Opening up was actually..quite a big surprise in there.

A man..all tied up, hmm~ I wonder who did this~? More importantly, I try to put the man on one of the chairs and tied his arms behind the chair, and then I turn my long hair into a long ponytail and put on an apron for something special..then I set the utensils that I bought..a bunch of stuff for torturing someone. I tape the man's mouth shut so he wouldn't scream loudly and annoy me. " Alright~! Let's start to make dinner..!" I rolled up my sleeves, starting to make dinner.

While I was making dinner for myself, the man in the small basement would wake up, struggle to get out of the chair surrounded him with red lights that gives off an oddly feeling...was this me? This wasn't me at all..it was the true self of me, an evil but a sadistic killer that you've never seen before.

" Oh? You're awake. " I was eating my dinner while going downstairs to the basement. " What do you think of these decorations? Aren't they perfect for this scene? " A scene..of murdering my first victim. The man's eyes widened as he knows what I might do to them, walking over the table, putting the empty plate down and pick out a weapon..a knife will do. The man would try to struggle harder but the ropes wouldn't be even loose since they were so tight, " You know..you aren't going to escape and you never will be able to escape here. " I said it with a creepy smile, getting closer to the man, the knife I was holding was warmer than I thought, as the man tries to struggle even harder. " Now with those eyes widened of yours.. " The knife would be closer to the man's right eye.

" Let's make some art. " I said, as the blade would be into the right eye, bleeding a lot. The man would be muffling as the knife goes through his right eyes. " Will it come out..?" I said, pulling the knife out along with his right eye. Blood would be all over his clothes even on my apron. The man would heavily breathe but..he doesn't move anymore.

" Dead already? I thought you would be able to handle that..guess it didn't. That's pretty much a shame. "

" There's just one more thing I need to do.. " I said, pulling out a camera that I bought.

" ...I just need to take a photo of you. " I take a photo of him..and that was my first victim in my life.

So hopefully..no one actually saw what I was doing..except for one.

" ...Stop it..please make it stop.. " The real was inside, crying inside and felt weak...