First Photo: First time we met..

" ....What..happened? " I drop my backpack, seeing..a ton of horrible things in my home.

" ...Mom..Dad..? " I look at them with fear and despair around my face.

" No...this wasn't to happen..! How can they be killed!? " I cried, falling onto my knees.

They were both dead. My parents, are dead. It was too much blood over the floor..dying in a brutal way.

" Why..did they have to kill themselves!? This isn't suppose to happen! " My tears would be pouring onto my hot cheeks, then dripping onto the cold hold floor.

That was me..when I was about 14 years old..but now, I didn't feel emotional after their death. I liked being alone and only alone..

My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I don't know how old am I right now, but I'll let you know that I am a female and live alone in my apartment.

And yet, I haven't gotten a job yet. It's hard to find one, but I'll find one..one day.

Chapter 1: The Day I Met Him.
April 10th.

It was sure rainy outside, I had to put on something cozy before getting to go to the library to get a book to read.

I literally had to run outside and get in the car, driving in this pouring rain. Usually rain calms me down, but it was really pouring hard outside.

..I reach to the library, the Krimson City's Library. I got out of the car quickly and run up to the short steps, grabbing onto the handle, pulling it and getting inside. After that, I get to searching for a book I want to read.

..It was actually an art book I've wanted to read. But the reason is, I always like to draw because it's the only thing I'm good at. I only wanted an art career..but I couldn't find one here and that's just great. How am I able to pay the rent?

But anyways, I already got the art book I needed and head to my apartment. Opening the door to a dark room, turning on the lights revealed quite the normal apartment. There's nothing special about it but furnished nicely.

I put my dripping wet coat on the hangar, sitting on the couch while reading an art book. It has a lot of things I could learn until I get a job.

Hmm..I did remember there was an Krimson Art Gallery there..actually, it was one of my friends who want to invite me there. I did accept because I want to see some paintings. But they did bore me, I wanted to see something that relates to my likings.

But I had to accept that invitation because of my friend, like they say: " Friends and Families always comes first. " minus the families.

It was nighttime after reading, it was the time that I go with my friend. So then..I close my book and just left the book alone on the couch. I wear my rain coat and head out again but to the art gallery.

Krimson's Art Gallery: 7:14 p.m.

" There you are! I was about to call you! " That was my friend, Aya. She is the only one I care about so much since she's always there for me.

" Sorry, I had to go out in this poor weather. " I give her a light smile, walking with her to the gallery.

" What were you doing at home? " Aya questioned me, tilting her head with a confused look.

" Just reading..that's all. " I replied with a simple explanation, I do read mostly novels because they are interesting to me.

" That's what you mostly all you do! Just reading books..do you ever get to play games or watch TV!? " Aya gives me a crazy look, shouting out when we got to the doors.