Seventh Photo: Feared...

April 13; 1:24 p.m.

" Working..? " I wanted to know what he's working for since he is an artist, but it must be pretty long for Stefano to think of an inspiration. " Yes, I have to go and work right now. I won't be here until around night. " Stefano was all prepared and ready to go as he begins to walk out of the house. " Wait! What about-!? " Before I even say it, Stefano already left the house and I was all alone, he sure wants to make his art. But wait, if I'm alone then that's means..I can escape from this place and go home!

I rush to the door, putting my hand on the cold handle but I before I opened the door, my mind thought of something quickly," Wait a minute..should I be really doing this? " I said look down at the handle that I'm tightened to. " Who knows if he's actually working! I could get caught and..probably be one of his victims. " I sweat a little on my forehead but I wiped that sweat away with my left hand, feeling my right hand shaking a little, " ..Maybe a window will do. " I let go of my right hand and rushes to the closest window and unlock it. I look down, knowing I had to land into one of the bushes since I'm upstairs, I had no choice but to jump. I leap through the window, feeling like I can fly but I can't and quickly accelerate to my landing. The bushes would make a mess with my hair, and I look up to the opened window. But I just turn back and away from this place, running away to my home where I belonged.

April 13; 2:22 p.m.

Finally, home sweet home. I want to sleep alone because it was a long day..which is what I'm actually going to do right now. I was on bed and quickly sleeping comfortably. It took hours and hours of sleeping that I didn't realize it was nighttime.

April 13; 10:04 p.m.

" Hey Aya..? " One of her friends said. " Yeah? What is it? " Aya said, checking for some books in the library, " I'm about to go, you sure you're gonna be alright alone in the library? " He said. " Don't worry! I got the back door for me unlocked, so I should be alright. " Aya said looking back at her friend with a smile that was her mask...her true face was pure sadness after what happened and she was very worried what was going to happen next..she couldn't even save (Y/N) herself...

" Alright I'll see you tomorrow. "He said, walking out and locking the door outside of the library and leaving while Aya's smile fades away and looks down.  " God I hope (Y/N)'s alright.. " Aya couldn't do anything about it yesterday,  if she tried to help (Y/N), that guy would've killed both of them..but why did she take (Y/N) instead of Aya? Her mind was interrupted when the lights go out. " ...? " She look at the lights in confusion, tilting her head and putting the book away. " Weird..who turned off all the lights..? " Aya would pull out her phone as a flashlight. " Better get out of here.. " Aya would walk over to back where she'd find the back door and put her hand on the cold metal handle but when she tries to open it...

A clicking noise would only be heard from the door. " Huh? " Aya trues open the door again and again, her heart was beating fast, " What..!? Who tried to lock the door..!? " Aya would just give up on opening door.

" Damn it! Who would've lock the doors..!? " Aya's though would be interrupted when she felt something behind her..or should I say someone was behind her. As curiosity kills her, she slowly turns around and sees someone..about to stab her with a knife in hand. " !!!!!!!!!! "  Her eyes were widened as she sees and tries but back up but..failed to as the person quickly stabs into her left eye, " AHHHH!!!!!! " She screams loudly as blood would splatter from her left eye. Aya would grip onto the knife pulling it out and dropping the bloody knife along with her left eye and quickly rushes to hide under the reception's desk. She heavily breathes as there was a hole in her left eye, " I need to call...someone..but who..? " She look at the contacts and know just the person to call.

I was looking at the lovebites Stefano gave her, making her uncomfortable, she could even hear something ringing...she found the phone under the pillow seeing who calls her.

" ...It's Aya..! Thank god she's alright! " It seems like Aya wanted to know if she's okay, so I called her and I didn't expect this from Aya. " HELP! SOMEONE'S KILLING ME!! " Aya shrieks while I was really in shock, " K-killing!? Who!? " I said, " I can't even see the face but I'm really glad that you're alright! But I need to- " Aya would stay silent when she knew that the killer was at the front of the reception's desk.." (Y/N)...do not forget about me..I've always liked you as a best friend. " Aya would say her last words, " Aya!? " I said. " ...Goodbye..(Y/N).. "

I only hear something but I don't even hear Aya, I only hear noises..Aya was being murdered in front of someone  with a knife tightened to them. Aya's blood would covered her phone. I quickly hang it up, fear was the only thing I felt of, was Aya going to be alright!? She didn't felt good on the phone...but when I think about it a few seconds, my phone would ring again..Aya was stilling calling...so I answer the phone. " ..Aya..? " I said, but I didn't hear Aya..I hear a familiar voice...

" How did you like your little friend's last words? " ...I was startled by what I hear...this was not Aya's voice...

...This was Stefano's, his special accent was proof this is Stefano speaking.
" What..happened...to Aya..? " I felt like I lost all of my hopes and dreams when I don't see Aya again, " Well I don't really know how to describe to your friend but I suppose I could say.. "

" I didn't kill her..I turned her into art.
" It's what Stefano says as I drop my phone onto the cold hard floor.. " More importantly... " Stefano continues on...

" Why did you run away from our home? "