McGonagall's Daughter: Book 1...

By ElliePaws

THIS STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN AS ANOTHER BOOK! IT'S CALLED 'THE FIRST YEAR OF HOGWARTS AND THE FIRST YEAR OF... More

McGonagall's Daughter: Book 1
Chapter 1-Flowers Slytherin?
Chapter 2 - Meeting the Golden Trio and becoming an Enemy
Chapter 3: Lessons and having fun with Snape
Chapter 4: Waking up on Twins and learning how to make stuff float. FUN!!
Author Note
Chapter 5: Returning from the Infirmary
Chapter 6: The Quidditch Game
Chapter 7: Reunion with the House Elves and thinking of Pranks.
Chapter 8: I may have pranked the Slytherins a little too much.
Chapter 9: We know about the Philospher's Stone
Starting a new Version
Another Author's Note...sorry
New Book is now being published

Author's Note #2

425 5 0
By ElliePaws

Hey guys! I realized I mixed up some events in the Movie and Book. Harry found the Mirror of Erised after Christmas, but I wrote it the other way around. Sorry for messing it up, I'll try not to do it again. If you think I should change anything, comment or send me a message and I'll try to change it as soon as possible if people agree. 

If you have any Ideas for the Story, tell me and I'll think about using it in my Story. Again, I'm sorry for messing up the Events. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 10.9K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
78.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
950K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.8M 60.3K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...