Chapter 8: I may have pranked the Slytherins a little too much.

Chapter 8: I may have pranked the Slytherins a little too much and Snape's Hot Chocolate

"Stop being such Clump Nuggets!" I said, pushing Fred and George off me. I woke them up early today, so now they were tickling me. "Clump Nuggets? Is that the best you can come up with?" asked George. I shrugged and sat up, looking at the clock in the Common Room.

"Guys we better get going. It's nearly Dinnertime. I don't want to miss it." I told them whilst getting up and walking over to the hole. "Okay." they replied at the same time and followed me down the Corridors. "Hey Nixie! We'll race you to the Great Hall. The last one there will have to do the other's Homework for a week." challenged the Twins. I grinned mischievously and nodded, getting into a racing stance. 

"3...2...1...GO!" we yelled, before racing off down the Corridors. We pushed and shoved eachother for a bit when suddenly, the Twins turned and ran down a different hallway. "Cheaters!" I screamed whilst continuing to run. I knew what way they were going and I knew that it was longer than the one I was running, they didn't though. 

I was just running past the Ravenclaw Common Room entrance when I was stopped by a nasally voice. "Well, well, if it isn't Nixie McGonagall. We have a bone to pick with you." sneered the voice. I stopped running and stared at the Group of Slytherins. They looked like they were in their 5th year, since they were wearing a different uniform and looked far too tall to be tiny First Years.

"Yes I am. Why do you sound like a Pedo who possessed my Grandma?" I asked them, putting my hands on my hip. They gave me disgusted looks and slowly walked closer to me. "We wouldn't want to be a Blood Traitor's Grandma. That'd be worse than marrying a Troll." they sneered. 

That was really really rude! Two can play at that game. "Well, I'm sure my Grandma wouldn't want anyone as creepy and pig looking as you close to her either, so the feelings are mutual." I sneered back. The guy looked a little offended, but quickly hid it with another disgusting sneer.

"Anyway, why do you have a bone to pick with me? I've never met you." I asked, shrugging nonchalantly. They stepped closer to me and smirked, wait...they can do something else than sneer? "You embarrassed us in front of the little First years." With that said, the guy waved his wand and shouted, "Alarte Ascendare!"

I flew up into the air, the scream getting caught in my throat, and dropped back on the ground with a loud thud. I groaned in pain and winced at every movement. "Diffindo!" As if by command, which it most probably was, gashes and cuts appeared on my body. Blood started seeping out of the cuts, creating a little puddle on the floor.

"You are cruel arses who have no hearts!" I shouted through gritted teeth. The other guys started laughing at me and looked around, making sure no one was around. "I guess it's true. You have pranked us for the last 5 years, each year getting worse. Your Blood traitorous ways are an embarrassment to the Wizarding World and soon, everyone like you will vanish from the Earth. We'll start with you first though." explained the smug Slytherin.

He raised his wand again and opened his mouth. I shielded my face with my arms but knew it wouldn't do anything. "Deprimo!The air in my Lungs disappeared, leaving nothing but emptiness inside. I felt like something was pushing my body against the hard marble floor, crushing any bone in the way. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!" I could hear faintly in the Background.

As soon as it was said, the air came back and I felt much lighter. "We found her here like this! We didn't know what spell to use!" stammered the Slytherin boy frantically. "I do not accept lies, Mr.Thomson. You will see me tomorrow before Lessons start, where we will discuss what will happen to you. Bring along your no-good friends too." said a voice I registered was Snape's. I felt arms pick me up and felt myself rocking from side to side.