𝘱𝘴, 𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘰𝘷�...

Von niazddavajkilam

Five boys gifted with super powers, formed a group known as the Elite Five, and vowed to protect the world ag... Mehr

ps, still not over you Β» zarry
preface
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five

chapter sixteen

2.5K 177 112
Von niazddavajkilam

Harry

Despite feeling sick to my stomach and nearly puking all while having my brain almost shut down upon seeing this place. I had to say, it was quite fun being back here. Although it baffled me as to why Liam brought me here, I didn't question it any further. Surely he only wanted for us to have tons of fun on our date and had no malicious intentions. So, I sucked it up and enjoyed myself. I actually did have a great time here with him. It was quite special.

Though, I couldn't help but think about the first time I was here, how special that was. Who I was with and what it meant.

I pushed that thought to the back of my mind. Today, I needed to stay focused on one thing. Liam. Just Liam and this date, nothing else should matter. I was having fun, I didn't want to get all into my thoughts and become moody like I usually had done. Liam and I had rode rides, played games, ate some of the most delicious foods, and just enjoyed one another.

He held my hand firmly the whole time, as if I'd get lost or something. He'd compliment me none stop, wrap his arm around my waist whenever we stood in line together or kiss my cheek. He was just such the gentleman. It almost felt as if we were actually boyfriends in these moments, though we were just dating and hadn't made anything official yet. Maybe he would.. Maybe he would ask me to officially be his boyfriend at the end of this.

We've been doing this dating thing for so many months, so it wouldn't really be too soon to ask. I could tell he wanted to, I could see it in his eyes. By the way things have been going between us these past weeks, I could say I wouldn't mind. At the same time, I still didn't know. Liam was everything you could look for in a boyfriend. Kind, gentle, patient, caring, and selfless. I could see a relationship between us working out. I just didn't want to be with him because I felt obligated to, and I didn't want Liam to think I'm only doing this just to be nice to him.

I needed to actually know if I wanted this and wouldn't regret it.

By the looks of everything, maybe I did want Liam. Not just for the hell of it or because I wanted to be nice, but because he is just genuinely a great guy who makes me happy. I haven't been truly happy in a while and I just love the way he makes me feel. Important and worthy. That was one of the best feelings in the world.

I felt a nudge on my side and looked up to see Liam gazing down at me. "Someone is deep in their thoughts, what you thinking about?" Liam asks. We were taking a little rest from walking all over the place and all the adrenaline from the exotic rides. There was a little park I suppose you could call it, where this beautiful lake resides just right behind the amusement park. We were sat on the bench, Liam's arm around me.

I smile, "Just, you." I admit. Liam raises an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, what about me?"

"Just how much of an amazing guy you are and how happy you've been making me. You make me feel so good about myself, and I just- like you so much for that. It's really such a great feeling." I blab. Liam smiles widely.

"You mean that?"

"Of course I do." I nod, grinning at him. Liam tightens his arm around my waist pulling me closer if even possible and gazes into my eyes.

"Well, you make me happy too Harry. Happier than anyone's ever made me. From the time we met up until now. I've always liked you and it only grew through the years. I'm glad to be here with you and for you. I'm glad that I make you happy and I plan to continue to make you happy." Liam explains. The smile on my face nearly ripped my cheeks apart. It was better than great to hear him say that. Made me feel somewhat special.

"That's really sweet. I'm glad I make you happy as well, must mean I'm doing something right." I snicker softly. Liam brings his hand up to my cheek, caressing it slightly.

"You're doing everything right." He says lowly. I nod slowly, placing my hand over his as he continues to caress my cheek and stare into my eyes. Liam's eyes travel towards my lips then back up to my eyes. Slowly he starts to lean in and I mimic his actions. Once we're close enough that our lips graze one another, I pause. Liam senses my hesitation, taking the lead and proceeds to press his lips against mine. He kisses me slowly, his hand still gently cupping my cheek as our lips start to move against one another.

It felt different then any other kiss we shared. I didn't exactly feel sparks fluttering inside of me, but it was definitely something special and just because it didn't feel euphoric doesn't mean it wasn't as good as it was. It was amazing. Soon, he deepens the kiss his hand falling from my cheek and resting on my upper exposed thigh. I wasn't complaining, it felt good. His lips were soft but rough and the hand now stroking my bare thigh feel strangely comforting.

We finally pull away after a few moments. I bite my lip, smiling slightly while Liam sits there with this victorious smirk on his face. "That was better than anything I've ever experienced." He says. I laugh softly and push his chest.

"No way."

Liam grabs my face again and briefly kisses me, "It most certainly was."

I smile bashfully, "Yeah, it was definitely something." I say. Suddenly, I get a strong feeling that I'm being watched. I frown slightly, quickly looking away from Liam to scan my surrounding. All I could see were groups of friends, families and couples walking around and chattering. Nothing out of the ordinary. I tilt my head in confusion when the feeling doesn't subside. It felt weird. It felt like a hole was burning in the back of my head, a harsh gaze. But I couldn't see anyone visible looking my way. I felt a tap on my thigh.

"Hey, you okay?" Liam asked, snapping me out of my observation. I look back at him and shake my head as I blink.

"Oh, yeah I'm okay." I tell him. He frowns and doesn't seem to be sure about my answer.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, don't worry I'm fine. Just, I'm having a really good time here with you." I say, pulling my lips into a smile, and trying to ignore the feeling of being watched which didn't didn't go away. Liam nods, still seeming unsure, but smiles also and grabs both my hands.

"Me as well, this is probably one of the best days of my life." He says. He stands up, pulling me with him. Releasing one of my hands and keeping the other one held firmly in his other as he begins to walk over towards the lake. Soon we are walking alongside the lake, our hands intertwined.

"I wish it could be like this everyday with you." I hear Liam pipe up.

"Now wouldn't that be nice?" I giggle. Liam stops walking pulling me to stand in front of him.

"It would be." He sighs. I frown seeing as he looks a little down.

"Is something wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. Everything is just- right." He says. Then runs a hand through his hair, messing it up a bit. I wanted to ask him was he was sure, but he spoke again. "There's just something missing."

I perk up slightly, "What is it?"

"It's not what, it's who. You Harry."

"But, I'm right here." I say, slightly confused. He chuckles slightly and pokes my cheek.

"Yes I know, you're physically here Harry. But I just, I want more of you. I want you to be mine, as in like my boyfriend." He says. My heart speeds up when I hear that word and I immediately grow nervous. My mind starts to race as well. Was he really going to ask me? Was I even ready for it? I push a portion of my hair that was down over my shoulder, as I bite my bottom lip.

"I-is that a way of asking..?" I trail off quietly. Liam grabs my other hand, pulling me closer. He slowly starts to nod.

"It actually is, so will you? Will you be my boyfriend?" Liam asks trying to sound as confident as he could but I could hear the hesitation and doubt in his voice as well. I stared at Liam for a few moments, screws twisting and turning in my head as my brain processed it all. What it would be like to actually be his boyfriend and every aspect of it. Measuring the pros and cons, which there were hardly any cons at all. Everything was swirling around in my head trying to come up with an answer. "It's okay if you don't want to. I would understand, and I don't want to pres-"

"Okay." I reply in the middle of Liam's talking.

"-sure you... wait what?" He says quickly.

"I said okay. I'll be your boyfriend." I say softly. Liam's eyes widen.

"Really?"

I nod, grinning, "Really." He quickly pulls me into a hug making me laugh and hug him back. It's a gentle hug that lingers. Liam is almost too reluctant to pull away, but he eventually does. Before I could say anything, he kisses me long and hard for a brief moment. When he pulls back, I smile up at him seeing this charming smile upon his face and I could tell that he was genuinely happy.

"I didn't think you'd say yes, but I'm so glad you did. I didn't know if I could wait any longer." He sighs in relief. I snicker.

"Well, patience is the key." I say, poking at his chest. He chuckles rolling his eyes before leaning in to kiss me again.

"I'm just happy you're my boyfriend now."

"I'm happy too." I nod. We hug once more. My head resting on his shoulder as he rests his arms around my waist. I tightly close my eyes not being able to ignore the pang in my chest that suddenly appeared. As well the feeling of eyes on me. I didn't know what it was but it made me feel weird, almost sad. But why? Why was it sad?

I took a deep breath and let it go. I tried to ignore the feeling the best I could and continue to enjoy the moment with Liam.

But it didn't stop the feeling of being watched carefully.

~

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

345K 15.1K 39
They're not exactly superheroes, they cause chaos instead of actually fixing the problem. AU: Where two feuding families send their sons to the same...
724 93 19
Zoe Carlisle, Allison Monroe, Lily Richards are very special and talented girls. They've been trained since they were little to protect people and n...
290 29 11
All Harry Styles wanted to do was go for a simple drive to clear his head. He did not expect to find a young boy with sharp features and raven hair...
15K 926 11
When you are surrounded by nothing but darkness ... You start to remember.