REJECTED AND PROUD

Oleh leilaxox01

I SUCK AT DESCRIPTIONS SO READ TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS Lebih Banyak

reject by the alpha
chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
A/N
Chapter Five
A/N
AN
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
A/N
Chapter Thirteen
A/N
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
A/N
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
A/N
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen
👀

chapter two

751 36 2
Oleh leilaxox01

Callie's POV

Today is my birthday YAY. But I hate how I have to share it Elena and disgusting Amy. She is such a bitch. I was walking to class with Ashley, Elena, Cole, Colten, when I heard James yelling at Amy that bitch deserves whatever she's getting.

"yeah bitch get the hell out of our lives" I said has I was walking to them cause I don't really like her it's her fault that our parents died. She didn't listen when they said not to go into the woods but no she didn't listen.

"you are a disgrace to this family why are you even here. Mom should have killed you or give you up for adoption" Elena said.

" you should just disappear into thin air. oh wait you take up too much air so there is no air" Colten said.

you know what Callie you are a slut, James you are a asshole, Cole you are just a wannabe, Elena I don't know what to say cause you are a really moody bitch, Colten stop your whoring around and how come I take too much air you're still breathing dumbass, and Ashley just never mind you are the only one I like. Maybe I should just disappear into thin air. For your information  I am not a liar and I'm definitely not lying about Ben being my mate. You all should just get a life because you don't have one instead and come and barge into my life FUCK YOU ALL!!!!" I yelled and ran out of the school.

We all looked shocked. Well she is gonna get it from me when I get home later,on the day.

"well what are we going to do with that bitch" I said.

"SHUT UP CALLIE" James yelled and walked away.

"so guys what are we going to do to her?" I asked again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP CALLIE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOURSELF TRY HAVING A HEART FOR ONCE. AND I AGREE WITH HER ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT ALL OF YOU. ESPECIALLY YOU CALLIE YOU ARE A SLUT AND ALSO A BITCH" Ashley said and walked away.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

598 111 35
Read to find out about this new found friendship. Idk. I suck at descriptions so just read it if you want to. This is my first story so it probably s...
1.6K 342 16
Ok...I'm not really good at story descriptions,so please just read,I assure you ,you would enjoy it......and if you don't know yet, this is my first...
67.6K 295 12
Do I really have to give a description when the title tells you what's going down in this story? ... ... ... ...no.
2.2K 180 33
when a shy girl's true colors come out after getting involved with a troublesome boy