The Girl With the Dragon Eyes

By TySavage

Hunted. Outcast. Loner. Menace. Monster. Murderer. These are just a few things EnderIris (or Iris) has been c... More

Introduction
Chapter 1- The Girl
Chapter 2- The Guy
Chapter 3- Night of the Sheltok
Chapter 4- Utopia
Chapter 5- The Hunt
Chapter 6- A lesson in history
Chapter 7- Home defense
Chapter 8- Prison Break
Chapter 10- Friendly reunion
Chapter 11- Flames rekindled
Chapter 12- Beasts of prey
Chapter 13- Just another day in paradise
Epilogue

Chapter 9- The End

93 7 6
By TySavage

<POV- Eli>

We stood on an obsidian platform, Arram peering over the edge.

"*low whistle slowly blown* Now that's a void..." Arram said. "How are we getting over there?" Arram pointed to the main island.

"I don't know..." I looked down at Iris. She couldn't very well teleport us. Wait!

"Arram, grab my shoulder, I got this," I told him.

"Alright," he grabbed my shoulder.

I concentrated, then we found ourselves on the main island.

Sweet! I had almost forgotten I could do that...

We suddenly heard a roar bellow out across the sky. We looked in the direction if the sound, and soon, the End dragon came into view, and it was flying right at us.

"I think we ought to run..." Arram suggested.

"Good idea," I said. We turned, and began running. Phil tightened his grip on my shoulder, and I tightened mine on Iris. We ran to the nearest pillar, jumping behind it.

Arram got his axe ready. "When I make my move, You get to the top of this tower and get her healed. I'll distract the lizard."

I think Phil volunteered himself as well, 'cause he jumped off my shoulder and rushed to Arram's side.

I hesitated, "alright guys, good luck."

"To you as well. Just get her better!" Arram said.

The dragon was getting closer and closer.

"On the count of three..." Arram said. "One..."

"Two..." I continued.

"THREE!" we yelled in unison.

*<SLO MO

I stepped aside and teleported up to the top of the pillar. Arram jumped out from behind the pillar, his axe above his head. He swung it down as the dragon flew by, hitting the side of its head.

*<END SLO MO

<POV- Narrator>

The dragon gave a low growl, then swung its head at Arram. He ducked, and the dragon's head collided with the obsidian tower. The dragon tumbled and rolled over. It lifted itself up.

"To what 'pleasure' do I owe this visit, son of Nishten?" the dragon sarcastically remarked.

"We only have the need to heal EnderIris. Does that name ring a bell?" Arram said strongly.

"It does. But, perhaps, let's say, I won't allow it?" the dragon growled. With that, the healing pedestal exploded, sending Eli and Iris flying.

The pedestal had barely had enough time to close her wound and she was still unconscious.

Eli teleported to the ground, landing with a thud. "What the Netherack was that?!?"

"Son of Arius..." the dragon remarked. "You came to save my 'queen' did you?"

"Yeah, and why won't you let us?! Aren't you both Enderkind?" Arram asked.

"Yes, but as long as she lives, I am bound to this dead zone of ours! Because of her I must obey. The Endermen do not realize this, but once she is dead they will see!" the beast roared before throwing its armored head at Arram, sending him flying against the obsidian tower.

The dragon began to barrel towards Eli, so he held onto Iris as he turned and ran. He ran among a group of close obsidian towers, weaving through several Endermen. They saw Iris in his arms, and grunted a few words. Translated, they had probably said things like: "EnderIris?" or "My queen?!" or "She appears to be injured!"

The dragon came to the group of Endermen. "Where did he go?!!" the End king bellowed. Altogether, the Endermen teleported away. The dragon let out an annoyed roar, then stomped closer to the towers. "Come out, sson of Ariuss..." he hissed as he slowly walked among the towers. He passed the third or fourth pillar in, which is where Eli was hiding.

He waited for the beast to walk past, then he teleported atop the tower. He stayed crouched, keeping the dragon in his view. He gently laid Iris down on the pillar's floor, removing his black jacket and putting it under her head for a pillow. He then took out her cloak and draped it over her to help hide her from the dragon if he should take flight again. "Heal up, beautiful," he whispered to her.

Suddenly, a memory flashed through his head. He saw a small house's kitchen, and in it, stood a woman. He somehow knew who it was, but at the same time, he felt like he'd never seen her before.

He shook his head as if to be rid of the memory, to come back to reality. He then stood up, teleporting to Arram.

"Hey, you okay?" he said to Arram.

"Yeah, just got the wind knocked out of me. I'm good now. Where's Iris?" Arram asked.

"I hid her in one of the towers. Now we have to distract the giant lizard while she heals. Hopefully, that won't be too long," Eli said.

"You got it," Arram said with a click of his tongue and a gesture with his axe.

"Alright, I'll bring him this way, you wait on top of the tower and jump onto his back to do any damage you can," then he teleported Arram to the top of the tower.

Eli appeared behind the dragon, his sword drawn. "Hey, ugly!!!" he shouted at the dragon.

The dragon jerked its head around, then growled, and turned.

Eli backed up, then turned and began to run. The dragon belted out a brief roar, then began stomping after him.

Eli made it to the pillar, then faced the dragon again. The dragon came at him, opening his large mouth filled with fangs. Then Arram made his move; he jumped from the tower, landing on the dragon's back.

The dragon jerked his head back to see what had landed on him. Eli took the opportunity to spin, back-heel kicking the dragon's jaw. He had kicked so hard, the dragon's head was smashed into the side of the pillar.

The tower began to slowly tilt, and wobble. It began to fall over, headed straight for the dragon, but also Arram who was still on his back. Arram watched as the tower got closer, then Eli suddenly teleported onto the dragon's back, grabbed Arram, and teleported off just as the pillar crushed down onto the dragon's back.

" *pheeew!* That was a close one!" Arram said.

"You're telling me," Eli replied.

They stared at the dragon, crumbled under the hundreds of obsidian blocks that almost totally covered its body.

"Huh, that was easier than I exp-" Arram was cut off by the dragon's glowing, purple eyes shooting open. They seemed even brighter than before. In fact, they began to shift to a bright, neon red.

"Why you clamorous over-worldlings!!! I'll kill you!!!" the enraged dragon roared.

"Crap. Run!" Eli said to Arram. They both took off in a full sprint. Arram was a large man, but surprisingly fast. However, Eli was still faster.

Eli halted suddenly, waving his arms to keep from falling off the edge. "Arram, stop!"

Arram was going so fast with his heavy, muscular form, he had to dive into the ground to stop fast enough. He slid, popping his head just over the edge. The "edge" was more like a straight descent to death; they were on the edge of the mainland, staring into the crude mixture of black and purple.

"It's the End of the world..." Arram smiled.

"Ah... I see what you did there," Eli said with a grin and nodded several times.

"Good, right?"

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, the dragon dropped behind them with a huge thud, drawing its head back.

Eli knew they were about to get fried by his fiery Ender particle breath. "Brace yourself," Eli said as he slammed his hand onto the ground, then yanked up a three by three End stone wall just as the dragon unleashed his fury at them. The Ender particles hit the wall hard, pushing it towards the edge. Any particles not hitting the wall blew past it.

Arram sat up, pushing his back against the wall. Eli had both of his hands pushing against the wall with all his might. As strong as the two men were, the End particle blast still pushed the wall closer and closer to the edge.

"Arram!!" Eli yelled. They were on the very edge, so Arram had fallen off, hanging on the edge by his hands. Eli was just standing on with the front of his boots.

"Grab on!!" Eli stuck his boot towards Arram as he too began to fall. Arram grabbed on, letting go of the edge before the moving wall had knocked him off forcibly.

The dragon stopped his Endergy blast and grinned when he saw them falling.

Eli teleported them onto the dragon's back. "Ready?" He gave Arram an anxious look.

Arram nodded, then they both swung their weapons down into the dragon's back. The dragon's pupils constricted into paper thin slits. He blasted out a loud roar, then rolled over onto his back.

Eli and Arram had jumped off before they were crushed. The dragon then spread his wings, and jumped into the air, flapping fiercely. He circled several times, then saw where Iris was. He began a diving descent at the tower.

"Oh no you don't you oversized..." Eli's eyes began glowing a bright blue. He stomped his right legs forward, cracking the End stone beneath his feet. He then shot himself straight at the dragon.

The dragon continued his descent, but was soon interrupted by Eli colliding into his chest. The dragon's wings twisted around, forcing his back to face the ground, beginning a straight plummet towards a group of about fifty Endermen. They saw the heap of reptile and man falling down towards them, so they all teleported away.

Eli began repeatedly punching the dragon's chest until the dragon finally threw his jaw at him. The dragon's jaw had nearly crushed him, but he managed to force the beast's jaw back open with his strong arms. The giant lizard began throwing his head around, but Eli kept a strong, unbreakable grip. Then just as they hit the ground, Eli axe-kicked the dragon's skull, smashing it into the ground. Eli was sent flying into a nearby obsidian tower, and the dragon laid on its back in pain.

They laid there for a few seconds before Eli picked himself up by leaning against the pillar, his eyes still glowing. The dragon rolled over onto all fours, standing up strong once again.

The dragon growled at Eli. Eli barred his teeth, then slammed his hand into the obsidian tower, ripping one of the blocks out.

The dragon got into a pouncing stance, and Eli raised his hand with the obsidian block in it, ready to throw it.

Suddenly, the dragon's eyes widened, then returned to their normal, cool purple glow. He also backed up, lowering his head.

"Huh?" Eli lowered his hand, then realized another hand was pushing his arm down, causing him to lower the block to his side. He looked over his shoulder as Iris walked around to his front.

"It's okay Eli. Calm down," she said gently and smoothly. She was dressed differently now. She had a dark green dress on with a golden trim, neatly designed. The torso area also had a golden design to match the trim with purple ribbons that held the front of the dress together. It was a strapless dress, but it had the attached sleeves that leaves the shoulders bare. It looked somewhat medieval, but had a modern designed look to it. Her hair was braided and put up in a spiral "coned" shape. (forgive me ladies, I don't know the technical term for that design...) Her makeup had the same color theme, but was more intricately applied.

She walked over to the dragon who shivered at her gentle touch on his head. "Begone Sorrow!" she commanded into the dragon's ear.

The dragon seemed as if it were choking. It then spat out a black, saliva-like liquid. The liquid formed into a humanoid shape, then took on the specific details that made it into Sorrow.

Iris walked over to the Sorrow, lifting it off its feet by the collar of its damaged armor. "Get out, and never, come, back!" She then tossed it away.

The Sorrow scrambled to its feet, then ran towards the mainland's edge, hurling itself into the purple and black void.

Arram came up behind Eli who had calmed down, returning his eyes to normal. "That was some show guys!" he said to both of them in reference to Eli's rage out and Iris's sudden power gain. "So, Michael, you're name is actually Eli?"

<POV- Eli>

"N-no... At least, I din't think so..." I stammered, remembering when that strange robot dude called me Eli and told me to run.

"Yes, you're name is Eli Imaetheous. You are a descendant of Arius the Valiant, intervener for the Enderkind in what is now recorded as the Last Appeal to the Creator," Iris explained with a smile, her hands folded down in front of herself. "I'm very glad to have met you, even if I didn't know your true identity until now."

What, the, saggit. "So... My whole life is a lie?!" I said aloud.

"No..." a low yet powerful voice that seemed to put a calm on the entire End. There was suddenly a bright light that appeared to my left. I turned to see a white cloaked figure walking out of the light, which disappeared a few seconds later. "You just don't remember. Eli, remember the jungle? Not the Accursed isle, I mean your home server. It was only across the river from the plain I spawned you in. Remember your parents, the small house they had on those plains. You were born to them these twenty three years ago. Remember Eli, remember!"

~Eli's flashback~

The Creator continued....

You helped your father raise fifty different breeds of horses, not to mention the other livestock on your farm. Remember the cool river that brought the freshest, most satisfying water you could ever taste from the snow capped mountains. The minerals in the stream cleaned it thoroughly.

Now remember a few years later when some of the horses were killed, and your parents as well. You vowed to avenge them. That promise would only be fulfilled years and years later after you hand crafted your village, Treetop Terrace. You fell in love with a girl whose village you had saved from a mob raid, then brought the people to your mob-proof village in the jungle trees. You were eighteen and a third of a year old. You grew right into the village. You practically raised half of the kids who didn't have parents or just a single parent.

You went on great adventures with your girl, Kiera. You established a fair trade system, even though pay wasn't necessary most of the time.

Then, you're greatest adventure started when Herobrine made his appearance. You defeated his evil on your land, and your adventure only continued on from there.

All these moments in your life led up until now, when you had your memories stolen from you when you died.

-Eli- I could see a flaming heap of stone and wood falling towards me. In my arms I had my grip locked around... Notch's throat. I watched as the flame ball came closer and closer. Then just before it hit, I remembered the thought echoing in my head:

I've never died before...

Then all went black. I woke up, slowly opening my eyes, not knowing who or where I was. I was a blank slate. I walked only a few miles when I found a village. Months passed, and I soon had my own market business. The name I gave to people who asked? Michael?

...... It was my dad's. I still had my knife from him in my boot. I must have been able to bring it with me when I died.

~Flashback end...~

I looked up at the Creator, then at Iris, then at Arram. "I am Eli Imaetheous, Son of Arius." I then raised my sword in front of me, staring at my reflection in it. "And you, my friend, are Damocles."

Iris smiled, so did the Creator. Arram grinned.

I suddenly remembered, "the island! We need to get back and save it from Rick and his barbarians!"

"Don't worry. Remember, one of my own personal Aether agents is there with his four best fighters. However, Carnage's Sheltok will make their move soon, and you are needed desperately in that battle." The Creator spawned a 'go home' portal just behind Himself, then disappeared in a beam of light that shot up into the void of the sky. "Make haste, they have nearly reached the Island of Nishten, and his house must remain standing if the future is to unwind properly. Good will to you all."

We stood there for a couple seconds.

"Kiera..." I repeated aloud, remembering that flashback I had had earlier, before Iris had healed. "I would always call her beautiful."

"What about Herobrine and Carnage? Who are they?" Arram asked.

"Herobrine..." I reminisced. "Carnage...

Uh oh. Carnage!!!"

"What'd I say?!" Arram asked Iris.

"We need to go!" I said just before running to the go home portal, climbing onto the edge. I replaced Damocles onto my back sheath, then turned back to Iris, Arram and the End dragon. "Any questions before we face the Master of Death?"

Arram raised his hand, "I do. Where's Phil?"

Sorry for the long(-ish) wait guys! I hope you enjoyed this thoroughly. I know I did, haha!

Comment, like, star, revine, the whole shabang and cattywampusloo. Heheh... Oh! and don't worry, the chapter title just refers to the End, not the end of the book. So stay tuned ;)

SEEYAZ!

Just keep calm, and Ender on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 97 34
Everybody has a monster inside them. And sometimes, the monster gets out of hand. (Credits to Google Image for the cover).
390K 11.7K 35
What if Herobrine had a daughter? What would her name be? What would happen with her? Who is Phil? All these questions will be answered and more as t...
22.4K 767 34
When Ghost decide to live at the Sky Army base, she gets closer to Ty. After Withermu she starts having nightmares about her dad. When one nightmare...
13.8K 367 14
When a trip to the End goes terribly wrong, Team Crafted found themselves in a peculiar situation...when the hybrids guardians of Minecraft arise at...