Michael's Partner // Michael...

By PrinceGalaxii

okay mother fmuckers you got ya boo back to this sequel SOOOOOOO HES BACK BEING AGGRESSIVE AF!!!!!111!!!1111 ... More

Chapter 1//A Fresh New Start
Chapter 3 // Test

Chapter 2 // Requirements

200 5 2
By PrinceGalaxii

"Breakfast is ready!" You yelled out.

Allison, Faith, and Michael heard you called out and went into the kitchen "Smells good mom." Faith commented while smelling the delicious food that has been created "Thanks sweetie! I cooked some eggs, hash browns, and bacon. Hope you all like it!"

All three of them sat down and you set three plates in front of them, covered in edible food. They dig in and you sighed, sitting next to Michael who was eating at the moment "Like the food honey?" You ask. Michael nods, "Of course I do."

You smiled and kiss his cheek "Thank you." Captain suddenly comes in and yips as always. You grin and get out some Fox food. You put it in captains bowl and slide it to him "Here you go Captain." Captain smiles and digs in.

"Also, today I want to go to the police station to join the LAPD." Michael groans "But Y/n-" You shushed him "Ah Ah! No buts. I'm joining the LAPD whether you like it or not. They have ads about joining the LAPD. So why not?"

Michael looks at you "Okay, fine. We're going. I'm just scared that you can't handle it once you join the LAPD. After all, you've been almost kidnapped, twice." You glare at him "Michael, please. Not in front of Allison." You whisper

You both look at Allison who was still eating. You both look at each other again "And Michael, just because that happened, doesn't mean it'll effect me. The past is in the past." Michael sighs and puts a hand on your thigh

"You're right. I'm sorry." You sighed and lean in to hug him. He hugs back and smiles "I forgive you Michael." Allison finished her food and looks at both of you "Mom! I'm done!" You guys broke the hug and you look at her

"Okay sweetie. Just put it in the sink right there." "Okay!" Allison gets off the chair and walks over to the sink. She puts the plate there and goes back to the living room to draw. Faith finishes second and puts the empty plate in the sink.

She goes back to the living room and starts texting again. You smile and look at Michael "Trust me. I'll be fine." Michael looks at you and smiles "Alright." "Now finish your breakfast and I'll go change so we can go to the police station." Michael nods and continues eating.

You went upstairs and into your guys' room. You start to strip down your clothes and look for some outside clothes "Hm, what should I wear today..." you ask yourself. You scan the closet and found the proper fabric.

"Ah! Here we go." You took out a black tank top and a sweater. The sweater had a nice cool orange color, that contain a single planet, with black strings connected to the hood. You took some jeans out and put them on you first.

You then slip on the tank top and then the sweater. You smile and look in the mirror "Hm, this is good enough." You then saw someone behind you from the reflection of the mirror. It was your handsome police husband.

You giggle as he wraps his arms around you, smiling at you in the mirror "You look beautiful, honey." You turn around and kiss his lips "Thank you sweetie." Michael smirks and pins you on the bed.

You gasp and he kisses you passionately. You wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him back. He chuckles and starts to rub your thigh. You stopped kissing him and push him away "We'll do that later Romeo." You sit up

"For now you should go change into your uniform since we're heading to the LAPD." He pecks your lips "Okay." You head downstairs "Allison! Faith! Go upstairs to change your clothes, we're going to the police station!"

Faith groans "Aw man." Allison drops her crayon and goes upstairs with Faith following.

~•-•-~

"Alright girls! Are you ready?" Michael asks, getting his car keys out. Allison and Faith walks towards to the front door "Yes dad." They both said together "Bye Captain! We'll be back later." Michael says to his orange fur fox.

He pets him and he does a happy whine. Michael smiles and follows the girls. You came downstairs and saw them heading out the door

"Okay guys, lets move it." You said following behind. Since you were last, you closed the door on the way out. Michael unlocks his police car "Get in the back girls." He says to Allison and Faith.

They obeyed what he said and then closes their doors. You came to the passenger side and went in there. You sat down and buckle your seat belt as Michael did the same. He turns on the engine and adjusts the review mirror.

"You all ready?" He asks out loud. You all said ready and Michael smiles "Good." He puts the car in reverse and drives straight ahead after.

Once you guys arrive, Michael parks in front of the LAPD. He turns off the car and you all get out. Faith asks, "Hey, dad? Why did we come here again?" Michael looks at her "We are here because your mom is going to work in the LAPD with me."

Faith's eyes widen "Really? Oh my gosh." Michael nods "Yep." You held Allison's hand "Cmon sweetie. Follow Mommy okay?" Allison nods "Okay Mommy." You all enter the police station with some people looking at the entrance when the two door opens.

One of them smiles, recognizing the Schmidt family "Ay! Michael my dude. And of course, Mrs. Schmidt." The police officer said. Michael smiles "What's up? My wife wants to join the LAPD." The police Officer looks at you

"whoo! A pretty woman like you joining the LAPD? Now that's hot." You blush at his comment. Faith cringes. Michael rolls his eyes and nudged him "Not in front of her dude." The police officer chuckles "Alright, sorry. But it's good that you want to join, Mrs Schmidt!"

You smile "Thank you!" "My pleasure." As he tips his LAPD cap. You all continue to walk down the hallway, greeting more of Michael's friends along the way, and finally making it to the Boss's office.

Michael knocks on his door. A few seconds of slice and faint footsteps, the door opens after. Boss stands there with a same old cigar that he always smokes non stop. He grins "Well! If it isn't the Schmidt family!"

Faith waves. "Hi!" says Allison. You just grin and said, "Nice to see you again, Bryon!" Michael tips his hat "Boss." Boss smiles from the nice replies "Come in! What are you guys doing here? Any particular reason?"

He asks a couple a questions while he sits you and Michael down, following with Faith standing and Allison sitting on your lap. You went first and said, "Well, I want to join the LAPD with my husband, Michael." Boss eyes widen "Wow! That's some great news."

He tries to get something from his drawer "Are you sure though, Mrs Schmidt? You're going to be okay?" He takes out a form and slides it across from you. You took it and said, "Yes. I'm sure." Boss tries to looks for a pen.

Michael gets one from his pocket and gives it to you "It's okay Boss, I got it." Boss looks at Michael and chuckles "Okay. Thank you." You start to sign the form while Boss gives you more details "Well, you need to take a test first."

He looks at you again "And I need to see a College degree to have you valid for the job at least." "Don't worry, I have one back at home. Do I need to bring it?" "Well, yes. Of course, it's important. But you can bring it tomorrow and I'll give you a study guide to the test today."

He leans back "Is that good?" You nod "Yes, sir." He smiles "Good. Now Michael, I suggest you help out your wife study for the test." Michael nods "Of course, sir." Allison looks around the Boss's desk and sees a frame.

"Hey Mr Boss?" She asks sweetly. Boss looks at her "Yes Allison?" Allison points to the frame "Who is that?" The frame contain a beautiful young little girl with Boss holding her. He picks up the frame and says "This is my daughter, Mahogany."

Allison smiles "Can I see her?" Boss chuckles "Maybe you can. She's at my Mansion right now. But she isn't a little girl anymore." Allison turns her head to the side "Is she old?" "Not old. She's in her 20's. Here"

He pulls out his phone and selects a photo in his gallery app. Boss shows the picture to Allison "This is her now." Allison looks at the photo and gazes at it "Wow. She's so...pretty." Boss smiles "I know right. Anyway, are you finished with that form, Mrs. Schmidt?"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry. Here you go." You hand him the form "Thank you very much. Now here's the study guide. I expect you to be ready next Sunday for the test. Which means I'm a week. Got it?" You nod "Yes." "Alright then. I'll see you all next week! Good luck Mrs Schmidt."

You all stood up "Thank you Boss!" "Any time." You all head out of the LAPD. You hug Michael "Thank you so much honey." He hugs you back "You're welcome."

Suddenly a body is landing into the LAPD. A familiar scream approaches and crashes into the building "What the hell?" Michael says. You had a blank stare and Allison and Faith just look at each other. "You know, that scream kinda sounds like Doll's." "Yeah. What a coincidence." Michael chuckles

Another feminine scream can be heard inside the building "WHAT THE FUCK VINCENT IS THAT YOU???" You raise an eyebrow "Vincent sounds like a familiar name." "I feel like there's alternate universes about this." Michael says "Yeah. That's what I was thinking too."

Faith groans "Can we just go now?" Michael nods slowly "Of course. Let's go."

(If you guys don't know, that part was from Mike the Perv book. >:3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.3K 83
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
231K 8.3K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
428K 9K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
103K 3.7K 81
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...