Insecurities [discontinued fo...

Da pjyxkyg

JJPROJECT Seeing him made my heart break into multiple pieces. Seeing him with my best friend crushed all tho... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1: Is it wrong?
Chapter 2: Oh Shit
Chapter 3: Last Night
Chapter 4: Music is My Flow
Chapter 5: Confession Song
Chapter 6: Youtube Video
Chapter 7: Exposing Choi Youngjae
Chapter 8: Lets Talk
Chapter 9: Love Can Blind People
Chapter 10: I miss you
Remeber ShinEE Kim Jonghyun.
Chapter 11: What To Do
Chapter 12: JinGyeom Thing
Chapter 13: Opposite Attracts
Chapter 14: The Pictures
Chapter 15: Memories
Chapter 16: Plans
Chapter 17: Movies and Confession
Chapter 18: Disappointment
Chapter 19: The Kisses
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: Alone
Chapter 22: Terriable Family Reunion
Chapter 23: Girl Talk
Chapter 24: Please Don't Go
Chapter 25: Graduation Is Another Way To Say Goodbye
Chapter 26: Kidnapped
Chapter 27: Trying to Stay Awake
Chapter 28: Clowns
Chapter 29: I'll still love you even if you killed me
Chapter 30: Deal or No Deal
Chapter 31: Thank You
Chapter 32: Therapy
Chapter 33: The Court
Chapter 34: Goodbye for good
Chapter 35: Jaebum?
37: Just Another Day
Chapter 38: Issues
Why Has This B Been Gone?
chapter 39: The Incident
Chapter 40: Still in Time
Chapter 41: Hospitalized
Chapter 42: Drunk On You
Chapter 43: Back
update

Chapter 36: Congrats!!

404 12 0
Da pjyxkyg

Both Jinyoung and Jaebum had kept quiet about that baby.

Jinyoung would stay home while Jaebum ran errands for the younger.

Mark and Jackson had not come over since Jinyoung broke out a few days back. He had gotten scared when the two walked in the apartment.

"Bummie, I have an appointment tomorrow," Jinyoung whined.

"Doctor?" Jaebum walked into the living room.

"Yeah," Jinyoung patted his stomach.

"Aw, Baby, don't be sad," Jaebum sat down next to Jinyoung and wrapped his around him.

"But I don't want to go," Jinyoung pouted.

"I know Baby, but it will be over soon," Jaebum kissed the top of Jinyoung's head.

"Alright," Jinyoung turned around onto his side and peck Jaebum's lip.

...

Jinyoung felt fat. His stomach was getting bigger and he had to wear pber size shirts.

"Baby, lets get going," Jaebum walked into the bedroom.

"Bummie, am I fat?" Jinyoung looked down at his stomach.

"No, your just holding our baby, who is healthy," Jaebum smiled at Jinyoung.

"Are you sure?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes I am. Now come one, befoew we are late and have to reschedule," Jaebum kissed Jinyoung.

The two exited the apartment and waited  for a taxi.

"Jinnie, what do you want to name our child?" Jaebum asked.

"Well if the child is a boy, Im Markson. And if a girl, Im Lisa," Jinyoung said.

"Markson?" Jaebum was confused.

"There was this one day I promised Mark to name my child after his and Jackson's ship name," Jinyoung laughed.

"Oh... And when will you tell them?" Jaebum asked.

"I... Don't know," Jinyoung saddened.

"Why not tonight? Let's get everything off your chest. I think you have been hurting yourself too much," Jaebum pushed Jinyoung's head down to his chest.

"Are you sure?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes," Jaebum smiled, kissing the youngers forhead.

...

Once the doctor called Jinyoung's name, Jaebum was up in an instant and helped Jinyoung.

"Alright, Mr. Park,  let's get through the basic and since you are 14 weeks in, we can find your baby gender," the doctor smiled.

Jaebum helped Jinyoung through all the basics, making sure he understood everything.

"Alright Jinyoung, if you can lay down on the bed, and Jaebum, stand next to him and make sure nothing happens. I will get the machine ready and put the gel on your belly-" the doctor rambled on.

It had taken twenty mintues before everything was ready. Jaebum talked sweetly to Jinyoung and made sure  that his other half was breathing normal.

"Alright so, if you two could look over here," Dr. Kim, they found out his name later, "This is the head, neck, body, legs, fingers, hand-"

"DR. KIM, can you please stop talking to fast?" Jaebum asked.

"Oh yes," Dr. Kim smiled.

They two had gotten pictures of their baby after the  doctor was done talking. They also got the gender.

"So Lisa it is," Jaebum chuckled.

"Yeah," Jinyoung puffed from walking too much.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Jaebum asked worried about his baby.

"No, I'll be fine," Jinyoung smiled.

They two walked to the bus stop, because Jinyoung wanted some fresh air. He did not want to stay in a car.

"Should we visit our friends?" Jaebum asked.

"I guess.." Jinyoung looks nervous. His face was blank and his eyes were pure black.

"Its okay Baby," Jaebum hugged Jinyoung.

After getting off at the bus stop, the couple walked a few blocks to Mark and Jackson's house.

"Jaebum, please, let's not do this," Jinyoung sighed

"But we are already here," Jaebum smiled.

Jinyoung sighed as Jaebum wrapped his arm around him.

"Lets go, together," Jaebum whispered.

The two walked up to the door, and Jaebum knocked.

"Coming!" Mark shouted.

The door flung opened, Mark's face was red and he had tears in his eyes, and Jackson walking to the back door.

"I'll be back," Jackson yelled before slamming the door shut.

"I'm sorry about him," Mark said before looking at who was at the door, "Jinyoung?"

"Hi," Jinyoung half smiled.

"Is everything going to be alright with him?" Jaebum watched Jackson walk to the front of the house.

"He's just..." Mark sighed.

"Baby, ima go for a bit. Stay with Mark," Jaebum left Jinyoungs side before leaving.

"Come on Jinnie!" Mark pulled Jinyoung inside, "Did you gain weight? You seem healthier!"

"Uh... Well..." Jinyoung blushed at his friend.

"Yeah?" Mark smiled.

"I wanted to tell you and Jackson at the same time but..." Jinyoung looked down at his hands.

"But he is being the biggest dick ever and getting fussy over Taehyung and I hanging out. Little fucker," Mark rolled his eyes.

"Yeah," Jinyoung nodded.

Mark went in the kitchen and looked for a wine bottle and cups while Jinyoung carefully sat on the tall stool.

Silence fell through the room. The only thing that could be heard was shouting from outside and Mark shaking up his wine.

Jinyoung tried to think if ways to tell Mark about his pregnancy.

What if I get rejected? Jinyoung kept thinking.

"Do you want any?" Mark pushed a drink over to Jinyoung.

"I can't," Jinyoung looked up at Mark with teary eyes.

"Omg, Jinyoung, what happened!?" Mark ran to the other side so he would be next to Jinyoung.

"I'm... pregante with Youngjae's baby," Jinyoung whispered holding onto his stomach.

"You mean you went through stress with this baby?" Mark shrieked.

"Yeah," Jinyoung silently nodded.

"Are you keeping it?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. It deserves to live, right?" Jinyoung held his stomach, "This baby is also mines."

"Okay... And Jaebum?" Mark asked.

"Wants to be the baby's Daddy," Jinyoung giggled.

"Aww, that's so cute!!" Mark smiled.

"I don't get why he would stay though. It must be tough for him," Jinyoung cried.

"Jinnie..." Jaebum walked up to his boyfriend and hugged him, "I told you, I would love you no matter what, didn't I?"

Jackson walked over to Mark, and hugged him.

"Jinyoung, I'm happy for you," Mark walked out of Jackson's grip and hugged his two friends.

"I am too," Jackson smiled.

....

"What is this?" Jinyoung asked.

"It's a present, obviously," Mark smiled, "A congratulations present."

"That's sweet, but-" Jinyoung protested.

"But we need to go buy clothing together. Yes we do. Let's go!" Mark smiled.

"Mark, please no," Jinyoung whined.

"Your baby is going to be whiney. Jinyoung Junior, here you come," Mark laughed.

"Stop it!" Jinyoung playfully punched Mark.

"Ow," Mark sat down looking down.

"Did I hurt you?! I'm sorry!" Jinyoung slowly touched Mark's arm and took it into his hands.

"No, it's just... Jackson has been getting physically aggressive," Mark rolled up his sleeve.

There were bruises everywhere. Some were yellow and others where purple.

"Mark! Are you going to be okay? I know you guys are married and all now, but if you need to come and live somewhere else, Jaebum and I have an extra room," Jinyoung teared up.

"It's okay. Don't worry! Just worry about your baby, okay?" Mark smiled.

"But so are you. You took care of me, and I have to do the same back," Jinyoung smiled a little.

"It's okay. Anyways, let's go shopping!" Mark pulled Jinyoung to his feet and they were out the door in seconds.

...

Are you happy??

I personally hate myself for making Jackson abusive but everything will fit together soon. And ChanSoo is coming back into town again!!!!!!

Vote
&
Follow

Comment if you have joined my giveaway already.

I will be ending it soon.

~Angie♡

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

96.4K 2.4K 25
There's nothing too fast to say love when you find the right one already. My very first fanfic about Jackson GOT7 omg, english isn't my first languag...
77.2K 2.3K 23
5 years was all it took, for everything to fall apart. - sequel to my bully
22.4K 1K 33
Rip your flesh open and live inside your warmth. Jackson loved Jinyoung like his life depended on it. He needs his affection so that he can be satisf...
3.7K 137 32
Fall in love and you can be as happy as a little kid with candy, or so broken that you cry rivers of tears. Love is so powerful it can make your vis...