Lawsuit | KSJ FF

By daegu_kitten

A "lawyer" with a dark past and even darker secrets meets a girl who disturbs his life even more. "Mmm, but M... More

Authors Note
Encounter
Library
Angst
Electricity
Tease
Walking On The Line
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
Persona
Is that all you can do?
Guns N' Roses
Park Hotel
Mirror
A murder
Best Friends
In the Miso Soup
Gunfire
Trippin'
While you were sleeping
No Secrets Can Be Kept Forever
An (Un)Planned Randevouz
Satisfy Me
Ren

Don't Think

5K 254 202
By daegu_kitten

You were feeling so small next to Jin's big hovering presence. Your body shivered when his fingers ran across your hot spot. You were wet more than you would like to admit, and it was so unfair how close you were to become a whining mess.

Instinctively you spread your legs a little and his slender fingers slid into your warm pussy, making you moan again and bite your lower lip. You clenched around his fingers as you ached for more.

You felt him curling and pumping them slowly as if he was inspecting you. You were still sensitive because of the rough sex with Jimin an hour ago, but it felt so good, making you wiggle your hips. You bit the inside of your mouth, trying to suppress another desperate moan.

He chuckled against your bare neck, making your whole body tense, including your pussy. His warm tongue ran up your neck all the way to your earlobe. Your nipples also got itchy provoking you to bend your back forward and twist more. This man was just driving you crazy. 

He was so dangerously close to you and abusing your most intimate area, arousing you way more than you thought was possible. 

If this is so thrilling, then how would it be to-?

"Not as loose as I expected it to be," he whispered in your ear and broke your little fantasy into million pieces as he pulled out his fingers while smirking.

Your walls clenched around nothing, making your core ache for the touch. 

"Why did you do that?" you whispered, all flustered, still trying to comprehend what happened while he was wiping his wet boney fingers with a napkin he had just pulled from the drawer in between your seats.

"To see if you would be able to take me in," he smirked. "Unfortunately, you wouldn't."

You stared at him as he was starting the car. His face was invigorating, and the corners of his lips were curved up into a small cocky smile. 

Everything happened so fast. You were already on the road, driving through the darkness as if you didn't even make a pit stop to have this small combat of asserting dominance in a very sexual and passive-aggressive way.

"At least-" you wanted to protest how he could at least finish what he had started but then realized that you didn't even give him your consent to do that. 

Not that you complain but just submitting like this wasn't in your plan. It was quite the opposite.

"You can't just finger me out of the blue like that. That's an assault!" you straightened in the seat. Your panties were a wet mess, and you quickly pulled up the zipper on your jins.

"An assault is any crime in which the offender subjects the victim to sexual touching that is unwanted and offensive. Don't act like you didn't want that," he said calmly while focusing on the road.

You couldn't believe his composed, overconfident state. On the other hand, there were you, a frustrated burning mess, almost on the edge of begging for more.

"Regardless, I have some dignity. How would you feel if someone did that to you?" you whined.

"I don't know, try it," he looked at you and winked. "And 'regardless'? So you really wanted that."

You took a glance over his crotch, trying to inspect in the darkness whether his pants were tensed, but he was fast to catch your gaze and smirk.

"Keep your eyes on the road," you frowned and diverted your gaze quickly. "And no, I did not want that."

"You didn't want what exactly?" he raised his eyebrow.

"What?" you hopelessly squeezed your legs, trying to calm the pulsating feeling between them.

"You didn't want me to do it, or to stop doing it?" he was cross-examining you.

"Both," you exasperated.

"That's contradicting," he pointed out.

"Exactly! As well as you are, if you knew I didn't want it why did you do it?"

Your anger mixed with horniness was a bad combo.

"Why did I do what, woman?"

"Why did you stop, freaking hell!?" you pressed the button that was opening the window hoping to just jump out of it when he wasn't paying attention. 

He glanced at you for a millisecond and averted his gaze back to the road.

"Hey, answer me," you insisted.

If he wasn't driving at a high speed now, and if your life wouldn't be endangered you would've abused him at the spot. 

"Ahhh, Y/N, Y/N. Playing with you seems to be so fun," he was smiling widely now. His eyes were filled with excitement. "Sadly, I don't have time for that now; your brother is waiting."

He adjusted his cap and put on a black face mask with a free hand while maneuvering the steering wheel with another.

You didn't even get the time to be upset about Hoseok being a complete cockblock, thanks to Jin's extremely seductive looks. 

Covering most of his face with a mask made his eyes even more prominent. They were deep and dark but sparkled with excitement. Completely different than Jimin's, or even Hoseok's. The emotion hidden behind them was enticing you.

Those were the eyes of a person that saw something normal people didn't. Felt things normal people couldn't. Maybe even did things normal people wouldn't.

His presence was intriguing you greatly. That man that has just invaded the most private part of your body was a complete stranger to you. You didn't know which university he attended, what type of law he was practicing, the food he liked, or the dreams he had.

You didn't even know why he smelled of whiskey while driving and what he did in the middle of nowhere with Hoseok. 

They could ask you the same, but the two of them weren't dressed like they had just come from nights out.

"Don't do it."

His voice diverted you from your thoughts.

You tilted your head, trying to comprehend what he had just said.

"I didn't even-?"

"Don't think," he said.

What, is he reading my mind? What the hell?

You felt as if your privacy was even more invaded. You remembered reading about body language and micro-expressions and how they can give you away in any situation. 

"Can lawyers really read minds?"

He stopped the car in front of the gates. Time was passing at different rates for you since you came back to South Korea. One day in Japan was longer than a week here. You glanced at the digital clock on the car display.

04:11

"We're here," he said and pulled a piece of paper and a pen from the car drawer. "And no, I can't read minds, sadly" he scratched something and gave you the paper.

You looked at it and saw a number. Phone number.

"What is this?"

"My number, you can call me. But girl," he leaned in closer to you, "if you plan on playing with me, then don't dare to think about other men, okay?"

His deep intimidating aura was engulfing you and sending chills through your body. Your gut feeling was telling you to obey, but your mind was screaming, play hard to get.

"What if I don't," you licked your lips.

"Well, then," he smiled, as he caressed your lower lip with his thumb, "I will make you." 

He reached the doorknob and opened your door for you. He pulled back from you, signaling that you are free.

"But, Mr. Kim," you imitated him by leaning in closer to him and whispering into his ear, "No one said that you are in charge" you let your hand rest on his crotch. "You should deserve that role, and you don't deserve it with teasing me."

His expression of surprise turned into a smirk as you slightly squeezed his bulge. You felt it getting harder and bigger and before he managed to do anything about it you pulled away and left the car, making sure to look at his darkly excited face one last time and send him a wink.

A/N:

Edit: 21.04.21.

Heyooo (ladies and gentlemen;) kittens, hope you enjoyed this. 

To all my new readers, I hope you like it so far!

And to all my old readers, thank you for staying here and bearing with me and this update! I hope it is not confusing, moreover, I hope you got the additional information to make the story more clear and all the desired descriptions to make it more alive. If it weren't for you I wouldn't be here working on it! <3

Once again, pardon my English. I am extremely busy with uni and my job, and I always end up writing this late at night or during the breaks. 

Other members will be introduced soon, and you will understand what is their relationship. 

 Thanks for being so supportive and for all the feedback! 

Love you loadsss! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 27.1K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] 😳🙏✨💃 "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...
75K 2.3K 25
📖 He walked closer to me, causing me to back into the elevator wall. ❝You do things to me, Desire,❞ he purrs in my ear, his breath giving my skin ti...
396K 14.9K 47
D A R K R O M A N C E "If you fucking add your opinion in my matters then your pretty face won't work,Princess. I'll fucking kill you and feed you...
77.3K 3.4K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...