Brooklyn's Break In #1 | ✔

By starsatmidnight_

Highest #294 in ChickLit before rated MATURE 🔞 S E X U A L C O N T E N T 🔞 Read at your own risk Br... More

ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳ💦
ᶠᶤᵛᵉ💦
ˢᶤˣ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᵗᵉᶰ💦
ᵉˡᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉˡᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶠᶤᶠᵗᵉᵉᶰ💦
ˢᶤˣᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᶰᶤᶰᵉᵗᵉᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ💦
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʷᵉᶰᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ💦
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵒᶰᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶠᶤᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᶤˣ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ˢᵉᵛᵉᶰ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᵉᶤᵍʰᵗ
ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ ᶰᶤᶰᵉ
ᶠᵒᵘʳᵗʸ
epilogue
trivia
New Story Idea: checklist

ᵗʰᶤʳᵗʸ

1.4K 43 14
By starsatmidnight_

Brooklyn woke up to a dull pain on her lower abdomen, no doubt from last night's rough activities but even though she had mild discomfort, she would do it all again if given the chance.

Asher lay soundly beside her with his arm draped over her torso, and her back was resting against his equally naked chest, a perfect way to wake up and feel his morning glory touching her back.

It should be around the time that they were supposed to wake up, but since Brooklyn's back was facing the clock and she didn't want to stir so much in case she woke Asher, she was in for a game of guess.

Being in a situation like this - bored with nothing to do but stare at the walls - does bring out the memories within a person and she couldn't help the train of thoughts that went to Asher and his dominating persona yesterday. He spoke to her with so much leadership she couldn't help but obey, otherwise feeling like she did something wrong.

He said those words like he meant it, like he knew what he was doing and does it just for the pure satisfaction that comes after from the process of it. The way he strings his words makes her want to cross her legs to reduce her need but at the same time she feels like the dirtiest girl, begging for more.

"Babe," came his husky morning voice from behind her, rendering her back to reality. His hold on her waist tightening as well, closing the significantly small gap between them to become nonexistent.

"Hmm."

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, slowly his hands sneaked lower to cup her mound, telling her what he meant behind his words.

She shuddered under his touch. "It hurts, but I can take it." It was a roller coaster ride and she enjoyed most of it.

Shifting slightly, his lips met her shoulder, "did I hurt you. Yesterday, I mean."

"No," she answered truthfully. She enjoyed it fully if anything. "It was awesome. Didn't know you had it in you."

His lips stretched into a grin. "I'm full of surprises, baby."

"I know. I'm just starting to learn that." Turning around, she smiled before kissing his lips.

"I love you, babe."

"Love you too, Ash." She gazed at him dreamily, thinking of how lucky she was to be in this position, loved and cherished. She hasn't got enough from her dad lately, but Asher sure as hell made up for it. He made her feel wanted. "We need to get up."

"No," he moaned, "I want to lay here with you forever."

Brooklyn laughed, hitting his chest, "you need to go to work, dumbass."

"I'm the CEO, babe, I can miss a day or two. What's the point in having the power when I can't even take a day off."

Giggling, "don't be a lazy ass. Fine, if you want to stay in bed go ahead, but I've planned a day out with Jess and I'm not missing that."

"Really?" he groaned, flipping over, "can't it be another day."

"No. We've decided this for days now, procrastinated too much too. Apparently she still has to go to school and today is the only day that she so happened to not have any classes, and we're taking advantage of it."

"What are you gonna do?"

"Shopping," she answered without thinking, "what else."

"With?"

"What do you mean, 'with?'"

"Money. Where are you getting that."

She stopped. Being in his home made her forget about that little fact. That she was broke. "Shit," she cursed, running her hand into her tangled sex hair in frustration, "can't believe I forgot about that. Guess it's a no-go then. I should call Jess," she fumbled around to find her phone.

Asher smiled in amusement at her panicked form. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Relax, babe. You don't date me to be penniless. I'll get you a credit card. Just...make sure you don't bankrupt me."

"Very funny, Asher," she grumbled, "I don't want your money."

"You're gonna have to if you wanna go out," he teased, poking at her side to try execute a smile from her.

"It makes me feel cheap, Ash. I don't want to be a gold digger."

"The fact that you said that proved that you're not. Except the fact that you also broke into my house before, but I'm going to overlook that this time."

"Not funny."

"So you'll take it?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really. I'll make a call," he kissed her one time before getting out of bed and pulled on his boxers, covering his man parts. He threw her a sexy grin and left the room with his phone to his ear, talking in his business voice.

She rested her head on the pillow again, pulling the duvet that had fell to her waist up to her chest and sighed to herself. Who knew a low life girl like herself would end up here.

With strong unwillingness, she dragged the covers back off her body and went to the walk-in closet that her and Asher now share, butt naked. There was a large wall mirror, being one side of the wall, and she took in her attributes, still not finding what he saw in her.

Daily, she does this before she hops into the shower to start her day, each day seeing the same, plain girl that she was with nothing special whatsoever. Yet, Asher sees something in her.

The bedroom door opened again. "Babe, you in the shower?" he called when he saw that she wasn't on the bed anymore.

Brooklyn answered, "not yet," shouting it so he can find his way to her.

His footsteps edged closer to the door and they stopped when they reached. He wolf-whistled, "Damn," looking appreciatively at her backside and her bosom that was visible on the mirror. "What are you doing."

"Nothing," she answered, looking at him through the mirror, holding his gaze, "just wondering what you saw in me."

"What are you talking about, babe," he questioned, walking towards her her, brows furrowed as if he can't believe his ears. "You are perfect and so much more. Sometimes I ask myself how did I got so lucky to have met you. Then it would all go down to the day of the burglary, the billion dollar burglary, where if you hadn't done what you did, I would still be looking for the one. But now I'm here, and I'm looking at her," her raised his hands to cup her face, using his thumbs to wipe the tears that had leaked down her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. "Don't ever question yourself again, baby. Because I have no regrets."

Whimpering, she slumped into his arms, crying, "you're the best thing that has happened to me, period. Nothing can compare to you."

"Same goes for you, baby," he murmured, pulling her close. "So what do you say, can I join you in the shower?"

Brooklyn smiled seductively, "do you have to ask?" and she led him by the hand.

•••

"Jess, seriously, you have to slow down," Brooklyn called after her friend that was literally ransacking the racks of clothes. One after another, it adds on to the ever growing pile of her shopping cart, already overflowing with shoes, accessories, bags and clothing.

The form of ignorance she got was with Jessica stacking more clothes.

"Jess! Calm your tits, woman. There are people looking. Besides, at the rate you're going, nothing will be left for anyone else."

"No. I won't calm down," she said, raising a pointed finger at Brooklyn, "it's been too long since I've done this and I need some new stuff. And then there's daddy that refused to let me go back home to grab my things. Do you know how many times I've wore the same shirt this week? Four. That's how many. I can't take it anymore."

Brooklyn shrugged, "it wouldn't hurt to just pick a few," she said innocently, silently judging her friend of her shopping style.

"Like that would happen," she scoffed. "If daddy wants to kick me out, fine, but it's not my mistake that he hasn't taken back his credit card." Smiling devilishly, she continued searching through the racks.

Brooklyn had no choice but to follow her around, occasionally taking a design for trying but has not so much interest to purchase. She still has too many to go through before she finishes her fat stash.

"Jess," she tried for the umpteenth time, her patience running on a tight line, "it's time to hit the fitting rooms, don't you think?"

She held up her index finger. "One minute."

True to her words, only another shocking hour later, Jessica was finally done causing rampage and decided it was time for a rest. Without trying them, she went to the check out and swiped the card, not batting an eye by the amount.

That was at least a couple hundreds, on dresses only. "It's sending a message," she said.

After that, Brooklyn had to stop Jessica from doing anymore stupid things. Like more shopping. She bought enough for it to be a lifetime supply, but she insisted on more. "When sending a message, send big. Make it big and bright like a fucking neon sign no one will miss," she said.

Asher gave her a warning to not spend all his money, but no one told Jessica anything. She seemed to be under the impression that her father was printing cash, and if she kept it going, someone would have to pull out a mortgage soon.

Without causing too many eyes to turn, Brooklyn tried to subtly direct her to the food court, which turned out quite successful even though she was grumbling and literally stormed over like a five-year-old. Perhaps some food will help her think normally again.

She ordered some Chinese for the both of them and sat at an empty table as they waited for their food. Jessica mostly ignored her, just quickly tapping on her phone with those annoying loud key tones.

Brooklyn surveyed her surroundings; there were many people; young, old, middle-aged working men and women - too crowded for a working day to be honest, most of them in the food court was either eating, using their phones, or eating while using their phones, which was a very unhealthy habit if she had a say in it.

There was this one, odd guy that was wearing shades a few tables in front of hers. Funny how society nowadays are so dumb to know that sunglasses are to block the sun, not to be cool. She stared at him, thinking to herself that her ought to know who he was.

Which she does, when he removed his shades.

Shit.

He smirked at her, indicating that he knew she had been watching him.

Double shit.

____________________

Chapter 30 officially marks the one month anniversary of this book. Can't believe I managed posting a chapter a day for a damn month! Cheers for me 🍻

P.s. to anyone that wears shades in the mall, I mean no offense

(dedicated to @21fairy for being so supportive of my works and for the constant praises you throw my way. Thank you)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 2.5K 23
𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓. 𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ______ Lou attracts danger everywhere she goes. It's how she me...
2M 57.7K 35
Second book in Billionaire Series #TheMuteMrs.Billionaire Emma Campbell the only heir of Campbell &Co. An accident in her childhood made her mute. Be...
15M 705K 59
When Hailey Evans, an aspirant employee of the marketing department in one of the most wealthiest companies in the states finds herself in trouble wi...
904K 47.7K 75
A Wattpad Featured Novel. (July 2017) _________________________ "Why did you appoint me?" She asked him which made him stop on his tracks. "I don't t...