Game Over (BTS Min Yoongi FF)

By KimTaeKook10

"Dammit!" You slam the controller down on the table side as you watched your player died. A figure hovered ov... More

Ch 1 First Game
Ch 2 Last Blow
Ch 3 Trouble-Some
Ch 4 Party Pain
Ch 5 Another Brother
Ch 6 Train Me
Ch 7 Arcadia Mall
Ch 8 Ruined Dinner
Ch 9 Three Fire Starters
Ch 11 Rent Checkout
Ch 12 Sparkling Alcohol
Ch 13 No Pants
Ch 14 Oppa's Chase
Ch 15 Winter Champ
Part 16 Hospital Friend
Ch 17 Lonely
Ch 18 Sushi Money
Ch 19 Cold Prank
Ch 20 Serve Me
Ch 21 First Task
Ch 22 Hotel Receptionist
Ch 23 Allergic Reaction
Ch 24 Brown Bird
Ch 25 Old Friend
Ch 26 Sope Confession
Ch 27 Being Followed
Ch 28 Taemin Love
Ch 29 Random Call
Ch 30 Enemy Gamer
Ch 31 Get Out
Ch 32 Questions Answered
Ch 33 My Goodbye
Ch 34 Game Over (END)
Announcement

Ch 10 Smoke Lungs

7.4K 273 128
By KimTaeKook10

You trolled around as you began to game on the tv. It was around 10 in the morning and near to noon. Jungkook tiredly walked out of of him room rubbing his tiny eye lids. He saw you laid back gaming and focused onto the screen ahead. He noticed you were winning but you were playing a relatively hard level, for you. He watched as you played around the computer player like it was nothing. You finally beat it and looked up to Jungkook.

"Oh hey." You said plainly as you got up and took an apple from the kitchen table.

Your guys's stove basically is ruined due to the three disastrous boys and you didn't even want to know what the oven may have looked like. The microwave looked like they killed it down as well so the last option was to order food for now.

Jungkook plopped himself on the couch as he was trying to find how you beat such a hard level by yourself. You picked up your phone as you called for some pizza. Pizza and gaming.

Sounds like fun.

You began to order and Jungkook looked at the screen timing. It showed how long you have been playing and his eyes widen. You restarted the whole game and beat through to the hard levels yourself.

Start time: 3:00 AM

His eyes widen. Why we're you up so early? He thought as thoughts came through his head. You were never up this early. The only reason you would be up this early was because of a guy, but even then, you would be sleeping after a couple of hours into thought; and even then, how did you beat the levels? He knew something was up, and he was going to find out himself.

"Yes please. Jungkook! You want anything?" You yelled from the phone. Jungkook looked up and shook his head.

"That's all sir. Thank you." You said before hanging up.

"Hey Y/N?" Jungkook said as you came over and sat next to him and picked up your controller.

"Yeah? What's up?" You said as you went back to your game.

"Have you been talking to a guy?" He said eyeing you. You looked at him.

"Kookie, bunny. Listen honey, I don't have time for another kid to be running around me house." You said and he pouted.

"Yah, I'm not a kid." He said but turned his direction to the burned kitchen.

"Mhm." You mumbled and he slouched feeling like a waste.

"But, are you sure?" He said. You turn back to your screen.

"Kookie, I'm sure." You said now playing attention to your game. However, we're you sure? You actually didn't know why you were up so early. Only one thought came into mind.

FLASHBACK

"My father died, a while ago... and my mother remarried another man and she retired from her work." Yoongi said as you trailed next to him.

"I don't know why she married a man that, abuses her. She deserves so much more that that." Yoongi said bitterly.

"Why don't you go to the dinners then? You can confront him then." You said. He shook his head.

"My Eomma eats out, she only cooks home dinners for guests. Even if I do confront him, my Eomma won't be so happy about me talking about it in front of everyone. I did once and it didn't end very well." He said as the flashback memory came into his mind.

"Why don't you have a plan 2?" You said and he turned to you confused.

"Plan 2?" He repeated and you nodded.

"Plan out your first plan. Your confrontation. Then you already know your mother will lash out at you because of it after. Plan out how to avoid it respectfully. That's Plan 1. Then your plan 2 comes in. Find out a way to exit the scene but leave your mark, make sure everyone knows where you stand. You aren't doing this for nothing are you?" You said. He shook his head.

"Then make sure they know. Make sure they understand your point, know you aren't invisible." You said playfully punching his shoulder. A small grin appeared on his face.

"You know, you're really good at this stuff." He said. You tilt your head.

"At what?" You asked.

"You're good at planning. Y/N, you're actually really good at gaming. You're just too hesitant in doing what you want to do. Don't be afraid to go further than you actually can. I was like you once actually. I hated gaming, but I got into it and was like you. I sucked." He said smirking and you rolled your eyes.

"But I planned my ways, figured what was wrong, then strengthen my weakness to the same amount as my strengths. Then I could see exactly where I was messing up. Your mistakes aren't major, they're actually tiny, but winning is blinding you so they don't seem aware to you now." He said as you stared at him.

"Are you saying I'm good?" You said grinning brightly. His face became cold again.

"No." He said and your smile fell.

"That's cold..."

FLASHBACK END

"Are you cold?" Jungkook asked as you started to cough.

"No I'm fine." You said but you did feel a little cold and sick... and everything else not good. He gave you a worried look as you were so focused onto your screen still. The door bell rang as Jungkook ran to go get it and handed the man money and put the pizza boxes on the table.

"Pizza's here!" Jungkook yelled as you paused and came over to him.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking at your face worriedly.

"Yeah, maybe... I don't know." You said taking a slice and started to eat. He also took out a piece.

"You're face looks so pale, you should get some sleep Y/N, it's not healthy to-" just as he was talking, you placed your pizza down and fell.

Jungkook immediately ran over to you side and you were knocked out cold. He felt your heart pulse and thank god you were still alive. He carried you to your room and laid you down. He check your head and noticed a bit of a fever. A sigh left his lips as he began to cover you in blankets. He check your temperature again and it was a bit more normal now. He huffed and tucked you in as you groan.

"Stop moving." He said and struggled to put you in some more blankets. You threw your hand into his face and slightly slapped him. He shoved your hand away and threw another blanket onto you.

"Aish..." Jungkook said and your phone began to ring as he groaned and reached for it and answered.

"Yes?" Jungkook said lazily.

"Y/N, come here." Yoongi said. Jungkook scoffed.

"Y/N's sick, so don't call." Jungkook said annoyed at his nemesis.

"She's sick?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, so don't call anymore." Jungkook said hanging up. He sighed and looked at you.

"What am I going to do with you?..."

___________________________

"What do I do?" Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"You're sister is sick." Yoongi said holding his phone. Namjoon gave him a worried look.

"Sir, can I-" Namjoon got cut off.

"Hurry, let's go." He said grabbing his jacket and followed the worried Namjoon.

They both soon arrived at your house and Namjoon ran the doorbell. Jungkook opens the door.

"Namjoon hyung?" Jungkook said as Namjoon pushed through the door and went to your room. He saw you were rapped in blankets and a bowl of water was next to you with a damp towel.

"What does she have?" Namjoon said as Jungkook came to the room.

"A fever. I put down the temperature so far so she's been fine." Jungkook said.

Yoongi entered the house slowly and saw the pizza boxes and the tv with a black screen. He looked down to something shinning on the small table next to the couch. It was a bell. A small white bell.

"Y/N!" Namjoon yelled getting Yoongi's attention back to you.

Yoongi ran over and saw Namjoon by your side. Your face was flushed and your body was wrapped in blankets. You groan and move around uncontrollably as Namjoon started to panic.

"Yah! What's wrong Y/N?!" Namjoon said worriedly. You were still knocked out but your senses weren't very responsive. Jungkook came to check your temperature again and it seemed fine. So what was wrong?

You started to cough. Blood was spitting out of your mouth and you were lifeless. You tried to pull up your arm to cover your mouth so hey wouldn't notice but it was useless. You knew what was going on but the weakness in your body couldn't help you to talk. You were fighting it since the yesterday and you should have told someone... your lungs.

The fire incident yesterday was crazy with smoke and you knew it was bad for your lungs, but the worried feeling for Jungkook was too high and you went in anyways.

Namjoon finally understood what was happening. This happened when you were younger as well but not now. Not when you were older. He thought you were now strong enough to fight the tiny smoke but he forgot about the fire incident and how bad it was.

"I'm a idiot!" Namjoon yelled as he started carry you bridal style to the car. Jungkook and Yoongi followed Namjoon and he placed you on his lap.

"Yoongi drive us." Namjoon commanded and he hopped into the front seat. Jungkook came o sit in the back with Namjoon to help you.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he hurriedly got in.

"Her lungs. They filled up from the smoke yesterday." Namjoon said. Jungkook was worried remembering some of your lungs accidents from previous times.

"Why didn't she knock out when she walk into the smoke then?" Jungkook asked. He was quiet.

"... she was fighting it. I can tell but the way she was trying to cover her mouth when she coughed earlier." Namjoon said as tears started to fall.

"Yah we're here." Yoongi said and Namjoon whipped is tears away and jolted our of the car. He ran to the emergency room.

"Help! Someone! It's my sister!" Namjoon yelled and a bunch of people started to swarm you and placed you on a hospital bed.

The muffled sounds of people talking, shouting and machines starting whirled around you as you fought the suffering pain from inside.

———————————————————

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hey guys! School started today for me and well... umm actually I don't know if it did because my mother still has to go get the paperwork from my old school and if she comes back before my new school gets out they I'll go to school? Like I don't really know but let's see haha. Thanks for reading everyone and I'll be posting some more soon so get ready! (Hint: Something new is coming later this week!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 764 22
"Min Yoongi, are you seriously going to play me like a fucking piano right now?"
3.5K 63 22
As you were running you could only think of him to come and save you. You smiled at since he heard you, and at his approaching figure but it slowly f...
1.2M 47.2K 53
"Yah! What was that for?" I yell as I hold onto my arm as it throbs with pain. "If you can't handle the pain, get off the fucking court."
84K 3.7K 28
"Honey...Jungkook has been dead for three years."