His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Powers?

462 10 2
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.

"Powers, yeah right. Cas is a normal boy, he doesn't have powers. And even if he did, don't you think he would have used them by now?" She scoffs.

"I know it sounds crazy, but maybe their right. And it makes sense why Chris want Cassie. It would be for his powers." She looked over to the bed where Cassie, Asa and Isaac sleep.

"Ok, I'll trust you with this." She sighs, looking back at me.

"You can go back to camp, I'll watch over them." She smiles at me.

"No, I want to stay with you." I protest. Luna bites her lip.

"Tell you what, when I start to raise the moon, then you can come and see them. I don't want to leave them. Not now."

"I understand. I'll be back, you can't keep me away forever." I chuckled.

"I'm not keeping you away, it's just that you have a camp to run." She chuckled.

I lean in closer to her and kiss her slow and I feel her arms around my neck. I snake my hands around her waist.

I pull back, walking out of the tipi.

"Oh." I chuckled. I walk back in the tipi and hand something to Luna.

"Give this to him, he might feel a little better."

"Cassie's Neverland blanket?"

"Yeah."

She smiles "I'll do that."

Luna's P.O.V.
Peter left the tipi and I sat down next to Cassie, staying by him all afternoon and through the evening,

I put his blanket on him and he sighs happily, clutching onto the blanket. I chuckled and pet his head.

By the time the sun started setting, the twins started to wake up, along with Cassie.

Cassie's eyes flutter open and I'm so glad when he yawns and rubbed his eyes with his little fists.

"Mwommy?" He calls.

"Hey baby." I whisper, smiling. I thought I was going to pass out for how happy I was.

"Hwi mwommy." He smiled.

"Hey Cece, how are you doing?" Asa asked.

"Wit hwurts." His smile fades.

"Oh, I know baby." I kiss him on his forehead. I look out the tipi and see it was time to raise the moon. 

I got up and walked just outside the tipi, raising my hands and closing my eyes, raising the moon. I walk back in the tipi, only to be tackled to the ground.

"Peter." I laugh at the boy on top of me.

"What are you doing here?" I chuckled.

"You said that I could come to see Cassie and the twins when you raised the moon, so I did." He caressed my cheek.

"Dwaddy!" Cassie exclaimed, getting out of bed and sitting on his knees. Peter gets off of me and walks over to Cassie, sitting down.

I get up and sit on the other side of Cassie.

"Hey Cassie, how you feeling?" Peter asked, sitting on the bed.

"Bwetter." He smiled, hugging him. Peter hugged him back. Suddenly lightning flashed through the sky and thunder rumbled as rain started to pour down.

Cassie gets between Peter and I and hides under his blanket. He hugged Peter, scared.

"It's ok Cassie, it's just a little storm." Peter calms him down, petting his head. I look at Peter.

When I first met Peter, I was only seeing him as a leader who was so strict and so stern.

I saw him as someone who didn't care for any one of his Lost Boys. But now I only see him as a loving father to his boys.

The twins come over and Asa sits on my side while Isaac sits with Cassie. We all just sit there, telling stories and laughing as the storm raged on outside.

My mind was blown when the fire suddenly lit. All of us turn our heads. We all just look at the flame.

The twins look at each other while Peter and I just look at each other. The one that looked the most shocked, was Cassie.

"Cassie, did you just, did you just start the fire?" I ask.

"Wum, I gwuess." He says shyly, hiding under his blanket. Peter nods at me and I go to the entrance of the tipi, putting a forcefeild up around the clearing.

Also a spell that made the clearing invisible and the tipi a mute, meaning that if Chris, or Luke, or anyone bad come in the clearing, they won't be able to hear what we're telling Cassie.

I walk back to Cassie and sit down.

"Wam I win twouble?" He asked under the blanket.

"No, no of course not. We're just a little taken back." I say.

"Cassie, when you lit the fire, what were you feeling?" Peter asked. Cassie poked his head out of the blanket and sits up.

"Cwold, scwared." I gesture to talk to Peter alone. We walk to the other side of the tipi while Cassie and the twins talk.

"Ok, you were right, Cassie does have powers, but how?"

"Beats me." He scoffs.

"You know what this means though."

"That Chris really is after Cassie." I say.

"We can't let anyone know about this. I mean, we can tell only Robbie, the trio, Henry, Jacob, Felix and Jack. They will protect Cassie." Peter tells me.

I nod understandingly. We go back to Cassie and the twins.

"Hey, maybe we should have Regina train Cassie." Asa suggested.

"No, she's trained in dark magic, Cassie has light magic. We should have The Savior train him." Isaac says.

"No way, the Evil Queen taught her. I think that the Dark One should train him." Asa tells him.

"That's the worst possible choice. He's just as bad as The Evil Queen." Isaac argued.

"Boys." I snap. They turn their attention to me.

"Ok, Cassie does have powers yes. But we need to keep his powers a secret. Chris is after him because he thinks that Cassie had powers.

We can't let him know that Cassie does have powers."

"Hey mom, maybe...you and dad could teach Cassie." Isaac suggested. 

"Oh yeah, both the master of dark magic and the master of light magic. That's a good idea." Asa complements  his brother. 

"That's not a bad idea. Peter you in?" I ask. It's silent as we await Peter's answer. After long, quiet minutes, Peter finally smiles and nodds.

"Yes." He smiled. The twins and Cassie all cheer.

"All right party animals, time for bed." I chuckled.

"Aww." They all say. I just roll my eyes and get up, waving my hand across the tipi.

The back wall opened to a hallway made from tree branches like a tent. Moinlight shone through cracks.

At the beginning of the hallway, on the left it opened up to a bedroom that was almost as big as 4 tents combined. The twins look at what I did and look at me.

"Well what are you waiting for?" I chuckled. The boys all race to the room and Peter and I go in after them.

In the room, was a bunk bed and a normal bed on one wall. On the back wall across from the beds, a small rack of wepons stands. 3 swords, 3 daggers, 9 throwing knifes, and a few other wepons hang.

A few lanterns hung froom the wood plank walls and one from the wooden ceiling. The rest of the room was empty for fighting space.

The boys run to their beds and get under the covers. I kiss them all goodnight and put Cassie's blanket on him.

Peter and I blow out the lanterns. Peter and I walk out and where the boys room ends, on the right side is where another room is.

We go in and it looks the same as the other room but there was a king size bed was on the back wall with 2 steps leading up to it.

On the side of the entrance wall was a desk. A table was in the middle of the room.

Peter walks out of the tipi and it looks the same size as it originally was. I walk out with him.

"How?"

"Bigger on the inside, smaller on the outside. One of my favorites spells actually." I chuckled.

"How do you explain the big size of my tree house?"

"Well, I'm going to bed, have fun in the rain." I tease. I go inside the tipi and go into my room, Peter following. He picks me up and I growl at him as he puts me down on the bed. I get under the covers and curl up in a ball as I feel Peter get in with me.

I shuffle closer to him, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck and resting my hand on his warm, bare chest. I whispered a soft:

"Goodnight Peter. I love you."

The last thing I hear is:

"Goodnight my love, sweet dreams."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 2.3K 24
The land of Neverland is not what you expect. The mermaids are black soulless creatures, the lost boys huh they aren't scared little kids. Their teen...
40.1K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
21K 761 10
In which a boy who thinks he controls everything meets the girl who actually does. --- Peter Pan is king of Neverland, a mystical island of his own c...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...