His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
Sirens and the future.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Cassie's in danger.

485 10 2
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Peter's P.O.V.
When I say that Cassie was in danger, everyone sort of froze. Asa held Cassie tight.

"Peter, what do you mean?"

"I'll explain later."

"Pan, Luna!" Felix yelled.

"Stay here." I say, my voice not stearn but final. Isaac nodds as Luna and I start walking out.

I can hear Cassie screaming for us. I had to restrain myself not to go back in the tent and hug him. We reach Felix and he looked furious.

"What's wrong, it sounded urgent." I say.

"It's Luke."

"What about him?" I snap. Luna came closer to me, frightened.

"Come with me." Felix led us to the Eco Caves where 2 guards looked like they were knocked out.

But I knew that wasn't the case when I saw one of them with a bloody nose and his head bleeding and the other one just was bleeding from his head.

"Are, Are they-." Luna asked. Felix knew what she ment.

"Yes." Felix nodded. Luna started to cry and I bring her into me, holding her head protectivley.

"Did Luke do this?" I snap.

"Yes."

"Where was his last known sighting?"

"On the east side of the island about a little more than an hour ago." At that moment,

I hear rustling and Jacob in his wolf form comes out in front of us.

"Pan, I just saw something that doesn't look right."

"Where is it?" I ask.

"The beach." I look confused. Luna look at him and I let go of her.

"I can lead you to the trouble."

"Show us." I ordered. Luna transforms into her wolf form and Felix gets on Jacob and I climb on Luna.

"Follow me and stay close." And Jacob ran into the jungle as Luna followed.

We arrived at our anniversary cliff and go to the edge before Felix and I get off. Jacob and Luna transform into their human forms.

"There!" Felix points to Chris's ship. I take out my telescope and see a red head and a blonde shaking hands like old friends.

"I don't believe it." I scoff.

"What is it?" Luna asked.

"It looks like Luke became a pirate." I chuckled.

"Luna, do you think you can see what Chris and Luke are talking about?" I ask.

"Sure." She closed her eyes and was as still as a statue. Luna opened her eyes and gasped, followed by a growl. She clenched her fists and I put a hand on her shoulder.

"Moon." She turned to face me.

"We need to get to Cassie, now!" I didn't even need to ask anymore to know that Cassie is in danger.

Luna and Jacob transforms into their wolf forms and Felix and I get on. I've never seen Luna run as fast as she did today.

Once we got to camp, Felix and I immediately get off the wolves and Luna turns human while Jacob stays as a wolf as we all run into Cassie's tent.

And when we got in the tent, Luna breaks down in tears.

She falls to her knees and clutches her stomach. Cassie, nor the twins were there.

I kneel down with Luna and let her cry into my chest. Felix puts a hand on her shoulder.

Jacob walks around the tent, trying to get a sent of Cassie or the twins.

He reaches Cassie's bed and sniffs at his blanket. He turned his head to me.

"What's this?"

"Cassie's Neverland blanket. It's really important to him." I say. Luna just breaks down more at the mention of Cassie's name and I hold her tighter.

"I think I got his sent." Jacob says. Luna perks up at that.

"You do, where is he!" Luna stands up. Jacob just gave us a bad look.

Luna transforms into her wolf form and looked at Jacob. At that moment, Luna's ears twich and she looks out the tent. We can hear a distant scream.

"That's Cassie, something's wrong." Luna choked.

We all ran out of the tent and Jacob told me to go get Cassie's blanket in case he lost his sent.

After I got the blanket, I got on Luna and we were about to run when Henry, Jack, Robbie, and the trio all walk up to us.

"Luna, we just heard a scream, what is it?" Robbie asks.

"I know, we heard it to. It's Cassie and he's in trouble. Jacob has his sent and we're going to follow the sent." Luna tells them.

"How can we help? Jack asked.

"Jack, fly over the island and see if you can find them."

"If you do, bring them to the tipi. Henry, go with Robbie to the tipi. They might already be there, and if they aren't, stay there."

"Andrew, Jerome and Hunter, come with us. We suspect that Chris has the kids and if we're right, we're going to need help finding to get them, and someone to keep them safe."

"Everyone meet back at the tipi when you hear me howl." Luna ordered.

Jack shot in the sky while Henry and Robbie ran into the jungle. The trio ran on the side of the wolves as we followed Jacob.

"Mwommy, dwaddy!" Cassie screams.

"It came from toward the beach." Luna gasped.

"Luna, if Chris makes it to the ocean, it will be to late. You, Jack and I are only ones who can fly and we wouldn't stand a chance against all of thoese pirates. And by the time we get to the Lost Boys to the ship, Cassie or the twins could be dead."

"Well what are we waiting for?" Luna asked. Jacob and her run to the beach.

"Mom, dad!" Isaac screams.

"Shut up you brat!" A pirate snaps. As we near the clearing where our boys are. I can hear a slap and a scream from Isaac.

"Ow!" As we enter the clearing, I get off Luna and run to Cassie and the twins, cutting their ropes.

Running off to go help the trio and Felix. Luna launched at the pirate, falling on top of him and started clawing at him.

His screams are cut off when Luna's jaws clamped on his neck.

"Boys, look away!" I yell. Isaac and Asa turn Cassie around so they wouldn't see Luna kill the pirate. Their weren't a lot of pirates.

Maybe 5. We killed all of them when I turned to Luna. She still had her jaws on the pirate's neck.

He scream as her teeth dug into his neck, blood pouring down his neck. With one flick of her head, the screams stopped, the struggling stopped.

Everything was still. Luna got off the pirate and she and I ran to our boys. Luna turned human and hugged them. But something wasn't right.

"Mom, Cassie needs help." Asa pleads. I turn Cassie around and I see that he has 2 black eyes, blood staining his teeth and shirt and running down his nose and mouth.

His hair and hands all have blood on them. Luna almost breaks down crying but didn't, knowing if she did, Cassie wouldn't be strong.

As Cassie cried, Luna turns human and got him on her back. I helped the twins on Jacob and climbed on Luna as the trio and Felix all ran on their side.

Luna stopped and howled, continuing running. Cassie cried the whole way and I held him tight.

We arrived at the clearing where Robbie, Jack and Henry all saw us coming in. Jack helps the twins off and Robbie gets Cassie off.

"Get him in the tipi!" I say. Luna transforms back to human and runs with Robbie.

"What happened to him?" Robbie asked.

"I don't know, all I know is I heard a scream from Cassie. Isaac screamed and I heard a slap from a pirate." She explained as Robbie layed Cassie on the bed.

Luckily Luna and I had magic so I magic a first aid kit and start addressing Cassie's wounds. Jack held Asa and Isaac back.

We didn't want  them seeing how bad Cassie was. When Cassie was ok, we let the twins in the tipi and they watched over Cassie when Luna pulled me aside.

"Peter."

"Yes love?"

"Can I talk to you alone." I get up from the bed and walk over to the other side of the tipi.

"What do you need?"

"You said that Chris was out to get Cassie, why?"

"Well, you know how Rumple and Regina are the most powerful people with powers in all the relms."

"Besides Emma, yeah."

"Well they both came up to me individuality and said that Cassie might have powers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 272 70
Luna has survived Chris's curse and lost her powers and wings, but one thing is wrong, she doesn't remember her king. Luna feels like a lot of her l...
75 1 1
Here lies the dark secrets of Neverland's most beloved villain. The question is... is it Hook and his crew of vicious pirates... or could it actually...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
2.3M 55.7K 51
A girl doomed before her own birth to be violently wanted by every person in her entire world, and then imprisoned for her entire life starting at ag...